Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dragons - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragons

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:25 am

Levantine finally snapped out of her thoughts and picked up her fork and knife and carefully began cutting her meat she abesouletly hated the fact that it was cooked but wouldn't complain she began to eat and she paused for a moment before swallowing. It was delicious the best tasting meat she'd ever eaten!

Brett was watching Levantines face and smiled then gently lifted his hand brushing his finger tips along her her soft smooth ivory skin watching her then smiling as he gently placed a small strand of loose hair behind her ear watching as she blushed then smiled.

For just a moment Levantine forgot that anyone else was even in the room she was staring into brett's eye's and he into her's.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Ash rolled his eyes at Fon's comment. "Yeah, yeah whatever you say" Kira looked over at him and he smiled at her sweetly. She blushed and managed to break her gaze with his eyes, starting on her food, he did the same. They both stopped in the middle of chewing, then simultaneously blurted out "This meal is amazing" they both turned to each other and pointed "Hey stop saying what I'm saying!" they growled "Stop doing that!" A pause, complete silence for a second, and then they burst out laughing. They returned to their food and Ash glanced up at Levantine. From the subtle expression on her face she was enjoying it too. A rare event, seeing as she prefered raw meat. He smirked as she looked at Brett, it looked like she was enjoying more than just the meal. Then again, he was guilty of the same thing.

He glanced over at Kira and she looked up in the middle of chewing on a piece of meat, then blushed and looked back down. She absolutely loved it when he did that, but it made her blush every time she met his gaze and she was embarassed. She kept eating and looked around at the other people at the table, then reached down under the table and took Ash's hand. He smiled slightly and kept eating, interlocking their fingers.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Gregory and Crystal ate in silence with smiles on their faces, watching the pairs curiously. "Ah the air is soo thick with passion and innocence that I'm drowning in it. Tone the mush down people, I'm trying to eat here.", Gregory said jokingly as he waved a hand at his face, feigning trying to clear the air away from him. Crystal laughed at her husband's pretend.

Fon turned to look at their hosts and smiled. "Drowning in it? Well I dare say hang on for a few more moments and we'll be out of your hair and into someone else's.", Fon said light heartedly as he went to spear another piece of steak, at the exact same time Luna went to spear one as well.

Two forks stabbed into one piece of meat. Fon blinked and looked at Luna, who did the same and looked at him. "Looks like great minds think alike.", Fon told her with a grin. Luna looked at him, challenge in her eyes, she wasn't losing this delicious piece of meat to him. She tugged on her fork, bringing the meat close to her, but then Fon tugged on his own fork, bringing the meat back to him. They went at it for a couple of minutes before Fon chuckled and then whipped out a steak knife and sliced the piece perfectly in half. He took his half and winked at Luna. "We'll settle our score with sake.", he said, challenge in his voice. Luna threw him a look, and then smirked. "You're on.", she said as she took her half and proceeded to eat it.

Both of them looked up when they heard Ash and Kira talk simultaneously. They both grinned a bit at the sight. "Looks like they are two halves of a whole. Soul mates that were separated by dozens of kilometers and finally meet.", Fon said to Ash, hinting at the meaning of "dozens of kilometers" meaning Thanatos and Earth. Luna smiled lightly and turned to see Brett and Lev. The two hopeless romantics were staring at each other like the only things in the world. "Brett.....your steak is about to fall off your fork and into your lap.", Luna told her friend with a friendly smirk on her face. Looking at her friends looking like spineless puddy near their interests was fun. For her, she wouldn't let Fon get the best of her, no siree.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:30 pm

"Brett.....your steak is about to fall off your fork and into your lap."

Brett jumped slightly then nodded breaking the gaze and placing the steak in his mouth then chewing and swallowing before working on the rest of his meat smiling sheepishly He finished ratter quickly and sipped his wine before watching Levantine with interest resisting the urge to giggle.

Levantine was finishing her meat but paused to think to herself twirling some hair on her pointer finger biting her lower lip and then chewing on the ends of her hair brett lightly poked her and chuckled. "I noticed your finished We could go back outside and stop smothering this lovely couple."

Levantine smiled again then nodded before standing thanking crystal for the meal and then gently taking brett's hand and leading him off to the bench again then sitting down and acutally snuggling up to him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:13 am

Ash grinned at Fon "Yeah yeah shut up" He and Kira finished eating and glanced around the table. Ash: "If you don't mind, we'll just be leaving" He took Kira's hand and helped her up and they both walked out, Ash calling back over his shoulder. "Tell me who wins the drinking contest Fon. I wanna see you get beat for once" he grinned back at him and then they left the room. Kira looked over at him"So what now?" He shrugged "Dunno. I was hoping you'd think of something" She smiled and pulled him along, out the back door to the gardens. They weaved their way through the maze of bushes into a small courtyard with various flowers, many of which looked like snapdragons. Ash smirked knowingly and sat down on a bench in the middle of the courtyard with Kira. He liked nature, it was relaxing... when he wasn't accidentally destroying it.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:45 am

Fon nodded his head to Ash as he and Kira left. The wind dragon turned back to his food and resumed eating again. Luna did the same. As he was eating Fon stole a look at the silver watch on his wrist. It read 8:30 and his eyes widened in surprise.

Luna finished off the rest of her food and cleaned her mouth with her napkin, thanking Crystal and Gregory for their hospitality and generosity. The elderly couple smiled at them and thanked her for her politeness and manners.

Fon smirked at Luna. "So, how about we leave our drinking contest till later? It's late and I'll accompany you home Luna.", Fon said as he stood up, pushed his chair in and waited for Luna to join him, dipping his head in thanks to his hosts. Luna looked at her own watch and she nodded her head, it was late, she should be getting back and getting plans ready for the next flight project. She stood up, bowed to Crystal and Gregory and followed Fon to her plane in the yard.

As Fon walked he mind spoke to Lev and Ash. "It's late, send your crushes home, you know what can happen if it gets too late and we reveal our true selves.", he told them as he led Luna to "Suzaku". The dragons had one little issue when it got late at night. The guardians had to transform on the night of the full moon, a required thing, something all dragons had to go through. The power of the full moon will want to pull their dragon forms from their bodies, to dance and revel in the moonlight, an odd thing but necessary. And they couldn't transform in front of the humans.

Luna opened the cockpit of her plane and they both got in, Fon explaining that he left his car near her work place and that he would drop her off. She agreed without arguing, a surprise, and flew off. Both of them stared at the night sky, shining with stars one couldn't see when on the ground.

Luna landed the plane and slowly drove the plane into the hanger. They both got out and Luna closed the hanger, locked it as she waited for Fon to get his car. Fon went behind the warehouse and retrieved his SUV, driving it up to her work. Luna got into the passenger seat and gave him directions. Fon complied and they drove in comfortable silence, both just thinking and enjoying the other's company. Fon reached Luna's condo and stopped. He turned to her. "I bid you a good night Luna. Perhaps I can ask you out again?", he asked her with a smile and gleam in his emerald eyes, which danced in contrast with the moonlight. Luna turned to him and had to resist the urge to stare off into his eyes. "Good night to you too...Fon. And I'll call you up if time allows.", she told him, with a small smile as she gave him her cell number. Fon smiled and gave her his, and then she got out of his car and he bid her farewell for the night and drove away with thoughts of the girl on his mind.

Luna stared until his car was out of sight and went up to her nice condo, stepping in with thoughts of her former company in mind, flopped onto her bed and promptly fell asleep.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:53 am

Levantine was happily snuggled in Brett's arms when She got fon's message her eye's widened and she looked up it was getting dark already. "brett I do apologize but I have to send you home..you see it's already eight thirty-" Brett cut her off with a grin "-I stay up late all the time-" Levantine cut him off and stared hard at him she already felt the moon tugging on her and trying to will her to change "-Please..Just go home I promise to call tomorrow..and we can hang out again sometime this week."

Levantine winced and sighed then looked back to brett who was watching her a tad strangely then nodding and stood up gently pressing his lips to her hurt hand before following her out and then getting on his bike and driving home.

Levantine rushed back to her room pacing and waiting for ash to hurry with Kira so she could get out go far away and let herself transform in order to keep her poision away from everyone. She found herself hating herself and the world once again.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 am

Ash heard fon's message and glanced up at the sky. It was going to be a full moon tonight. He'd want to fly, not waste this opportunity. He looked over at Kira and took her hand, kissing it. "I'm sorry love... It's getting late. I'm afraid i'm going to have to take you home" He smiled softly at her and she looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "But it's only 8:30..." he hushed her with his finger over his lips. "I'll be by first thing in the morning, promise. Maybe I can even see you on the job"

She stared into his eyes for a while, then nodded. She was about to stand, but he scooped her up in his powerful arms and began carrying her. She blushed and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him tightly. Once they reached the garage, he set her down and she clambered into her car. He glanced at the bike, then slipped into the car with her. "I'll have Fon pick me up from your house" she grinned at him K: "If you survive my driving" He laughed and she took off, speeding down the road.

They arrived at her house shortly, by now Ash had already managed to memorize the route. She turned off the car and he got out, opening her door for her before she could. She blushed and took the hand he offered to help her out. "It seems I may have underestimated your ability to be polite" she said, locking the car. He grinned "It's been known to happen". He led her to the door and they paused there, staring at each other for a while. She closed her eyes and leaned forward for a kiss and he intentionally missed and kissed her forhead. She giggled and tucked a piece of paper with her number in his pocket, then turned and walked inside
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:23 am

Fon drove around the city admiring the night sky and moon shining brightly up in the atmosphere. He couldn't wait until it was late at night when all the humans were asleep and the dragons would come and fly up into the air, higher than any plane could ever reach, and dance under the moon, letting the fullness of it fill them with power and energy.

As he drove he mind spoke to Ash and Lev. "Did they leave? I wouldn't miss this night for anything, even if my mate was involved. It'll be better once we reveal ourselves.", he thought to them, thinking how it would be lovely to be flying in the sky, with Luna on his back, that he would love.

He felt overwhelming emotion from Lev and mind spoke to her. "Lev, relax. It's not time yet, we'll have to wait much later. And don't worry about your poison, you know Ash and I can contain it so it won't spread. Looks like Brett has become the antidote to your poison. I hope he passes the trial.",he thought as he drove around aimlessly, just thinking to himself.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Ash turned and walked away from her house, walking around aimlessly, waiting until it was dark enough to run without being seen. He'd need a quiet place to transform, one where the light of his fire would be seen. Even if he was able to pull off a transformation in a more populated area, the glow beneath his scales would give him away. He sighed and continued walking.

"Did they leave? I wouldn't miss this night for anything, even if my mate was involved. It'll be better once we reveal ourselves."

"I just took Kira home. Unless you want to swing by and pick me up I'm just going to wander around until true dark. I'm at the intersection of Bissonet and Redwood" He glanced at the signs, making sure he'd got it right, then leaned up against them, waiting for Fon to come by.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:06 pm

"I just took Kira home. Unless you want to swing by and pick me up I'm just going to wander around until true dark. I'm at the intersection of Bissonet and Redwood"

Fon heard the message and quietly steered his car towards the direction Ash was in. The SUV made hardly a sound as it rounded corners of streets, there were barely any cars around. The humans were probably all sound asleep in their beds, having no idea the majesty of what was going to come. A dance of dragons was a ceremony to perform as well as watch, such beauty radiating in the air.

"I'll get you. It's better if we transform near the house, that way, there's no chance of some awake human spotting us.", he said as he steered the car past houses and apartments. As he drove, his eyes picked up a figure in the distance, even though it was dark, the moonlight brightened Ash's red hair, making it glow crimson, like a lite fire. Fon pulled up next to him and unlocked the doors. "Do you think she's the one for you?", he promptly asked the younger dragon as he waited for him to get into the car.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Ash watched as the SUV pulled up in front of him. He opened the passenger side door and slipped into the seat, quietly shutting the door behind him.

"Do you think she's the one for you?"

He grinned. "You bet. She's perfect. Personality just like mine, plus she's a pyromaniac" he grinned again and set his feet up on the dash. "So, let's get back. Don't want to keep Lev waiting. And I'm kinda itching to fly myself" he yawned and glanced up at the moon, a truly beautiful sight, brightly shining it's light down onto the hard earth.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Levantine took in a deep breath and finally relaxed she thanked Fon before checking ehr watch it was getting later and she could tell by how the car noises had quieted down that hte Humans were going to sleep one by one.

Levantine finally crept outside and then ran up into the forest and focuses willing her mind to go into Ash's so he could see everywhere she went so he'd know hwo to find her in the clearing and help Fon get to her as well.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Ash felt the connection and closed his eyes, allowing Levantine to show him where she was going. He was the most visual of the three and could easily memorize the route. "Lev's heading to a good clearing Fon. I'll guide you there once we get back" He kept his eyes closed, memorizing every turn and tree along the path and paying close attention.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Fon nodded his head. He drove to the mansion and parked the car inside the garage before stepping out and then proceeded to follow Ash to wherever Lev was at the moment. Soon he could release his restraint and take flight, letting his true form sweep the sky in an elegant dance of power and majesty. There would of course, be more dragons, ordinary dragons joining them, they would all be high up in the atmosphere, closer to the moon than any human or plane could ever get.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Ash stepped out of the car and waited for Fon to do the same, then began running off in the direction he had seen, pausing every now and then to check the details of the landscape and make sure he was on track. He glanced behind him once or twice to see if Fon was keeping up. Ash could run as fast as a wildfire could spread and soon he'd caught up to Levantine, falling quietly into pace beside her as they ran.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Fon easily followed Ash, being the wind dragon and holding the position of second fastest dragon in the Guardians, under Luciano, him being the fastest. He lopped behind Ash with a flowing grace that matched his element. He checked his watch for the time. 9:15. Eh it was still to early, but his body was just rippling with the urge to burst out, spread his wings to their full length, and take to the sky, wanting to feel the wind engulf his body and bath in the moonlight. Fon saw Lev and he slowed his running down to a stop. He called the other two to attention. "So you two. I've been wanting to ask. How do you feel about your potential mates? Do you think they can make it?", he asked them, a serious expression on his face.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Levantine watched him for a long moment before nodding. "i can touch him that make's him all the more promising." sudden Levantine was smiling but it quickly faded it was s ite that was rare and she couldn't help but noticed the sea of dumbfounded faces that lay before her.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:54 pm

(a sea? there's two of us XD )

Ash looked at her with a questioning expression on his face, then smiled, then laughed a little. "It's nice to see you smiling every now and then Lev" He turned to Fon "Well I've already told you how I feel about her Fon, but yes, I believe she'll pass the test. She's strong-spirited and stubborn, she wouldn't let anyone overpower her" He smirked "Plus she practically plays with fire for her job so I think she can handle it"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Fon nodded to the two of them, but his face was still grave. "I see you have high expectations. But remember, don't take it too lightly. It's not a 100% chance they pass. You never know with this kind of trial.", he told them with a stern look. He turned to Lev. "I hate you burst your bubble Lev, but I want to caution you. The former poison dragon lost 2 mates before his time came. I just don't want you so elated and then crushed when the worse happens. And the same goes for you Ash. As I remember, the last fire dragon turned his mate into barbaque by accident.", he said, by no means joking around. He himself did not want Luna to lose the trial, he wanted her to win, so badly, but he would keep it in mind that he couldn't be too happy, or else it might destroy his spirit later.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Levantine's thin line turned into a deep frown she forgot about flying and she satred at him her entire body tense she felt like screaming at him but instead raised her voice just a tad. "I know..It's never Fair for us..we're Poision..We have to suffer more heartbreak and hatered then you'll ever know! I know better then to get caught up in something that'll most likely kill someone who can make me smile..I know better Fon." she was glaring at him now.

Levantine turned around facing away from them and swiftly began to walk a little deeper into the forest she knew a pound was nearby and she wanted to skip a few stones and watch them sink Funny who they seemed happy untill the water pulled them under..They resemebled herself more then she realized.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Ash watched as Levantine brushed past him, looking a bit sad out of empathy. "Don't worry Lev, I think he's promising. He survived you touching him after all" he smiled softly at her as she passed him, then turned and glared at Fon, thinking to him personally so Levantine couldn't hear it. 'Fon, you know how sensitive she is. It may be true, but you don't tell her stuff like that okay. Now she's upset' he sighed and stood up from where he had been leaning against a tree. [b]"How long till we can transform?"[/i]
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Levantine picked up several stones and then began making them skip in the water watching them sail across it before sinking she went to pick up a stone when she noticed a flower so full of life and alive she was staring at it when she then slipped her glove off her hand then gently touched the delicate petals of the flower.

Very soon the entire flower shrunk back then whitered into brown nothing-ness she watched it for a long time then placed her glove back on her hand before picking up another flower, bringing it to her lips before gently kissing it. This flower did the same as the first and she stared at it dead in her hand before whispering. "the kiss of death.."

Levantine sighed then sat down and glanced up at the night sky watching the bright moon wanting to just escape right now not think about anythign but flying and not worry about if brett would pass the kiss.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:01 pm

"I know..It's never Fair for us..we're Poision..We have to suffer more heartbreak and hatered then you'll ever know! I know better then to get caught up in something that'll most likely kill someone who can make me smile..I know better Fon."

Fon watched quietly as Lev walked away. The wind dragon was known for his knowledge and practicality. He didn't hide the truth, for the truth was reality, and you couldn't escape from reality, no matter how much you tried. He didn't sugarcoat his words for they didn't do anything but lie, and he hated lying. He felt her pain and sorrow, but that was nothing compared to the heart wrench he felt when the former poison dragon lost his second mate.

Fon remembered that day. He was busy mind his own business, and suddenly he felt as if he heart were being ripped right out of his heart, a knife tearing through his chest and then a hand sinking through his chest to pry his heart out. It was so painful it drew tears into the wind dragon's eyes. He was sure every Guardian felt the pain. Later they found out that it was Cobra, the former poison dragon, and that he had lost his second potential mate.

It is said that when a new dragon is born from an old, and they lose a potential mate, they feel the pain of their former self along with their pain. If Lev lost Brett, it would not be her pain she would be feeling, but Cobra's pain too. And he certainly didn't want her to experience that.

'Fon, you know how sensitive she is. It may be true, but you don't tell her stuff like that okay. Now she's upset' he sighed and stood up from where he had been leaning against a tree.

Fon turned his calm gaze to Ash, taking the blunt of the glare without flinching. "How old are you Ash? Young am I right? You weren't there when Cobra lost his second mate, it was like a part of me died along with him. This is not to be taken lightly, and you should know what would happen if she lost Brett, she would feel Cobra's pain along with her owns, tripling the devastation.", he told him. He would have told him of Burnheart, the former fire dragon, but held back.

"How long till we can transform?"

Fon checked his watch. It read 9:45. "At 12, once we know the humans are sleep, we can go. But for now, relax and think about what I've said.", he told the younger dragon as he walked away deeper into the woods to contemplate his own conflicts.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Levantine was still skipping stones she wasn't much paying attention to Fon or ash she paused then sat down although she didn't want to she began thinking about brett at this point she could care less if they others listened in or let ehr be she just wanted to really prepare herself if something should happen to Brett.

Levantine laid back and stared up at the sky her hair covering her face as she began thanking. 'What would happen if i killed him..Hmn..well I would feel the pain of a thousand heartbreaks mulitplied by three..Now if he just rejected me... That'd be equal but certainally not as horrid.'

Levantine was thinking out every possible scenario now each one either being as bad as the one before it or worse and she could feel the tugging on her heart and the worry growing but shook her head after a few day's she'd to the trail she wanted to get it done soon as possible.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next