Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragons

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:58 pm

levantine had her arms wrapped tightly around brett's waist and she wa tched his hands as he sped off and she watched how each muscle worked to keep him steady and driving. Levantine sighed then pressed her forehead to his back shutting her eye's.

Brett was busily weaving through traffic but also very carefully after all he did have precious cargo on. He noted that she was the first girl to not scream or jump when he drove his bike and he liked that about her the other girls startled and distracted him.

Finally brett pulled out to a little coffe shop letting Levantine off before getting off himself then taking her hand and leading her into the coffe shop grabbing a Menu and sitting down. He was watching her as she stared at him untill he finally spoke grinning like a fool. "I'd like to know a little bit about yourself."

Levantine Froze then nodded "there isn't much to tell really..I was born on october 31st..My favorite jewel is a amythest my favorite flower is a black rose Never had any friends Figured I never needed them was an only child..oh and never really new my parents...and I' m just pissed off at everyone. Oh and I hate people in general."

Brett was staring levantine when he busted out laughing before taking her hand. "your my Exact oppisite! I was born december 25th I have three sisters and two brothers i have been very very close to my family my favorite gem is the birth stone of november I love Tulips and I am also religious."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Luna finished her shower and walked out of the shower, fully clothed but a towel thrown over her still wet hair. She dialed the number that called her not long ago and waited for the familiar voice to respond.

Fon smiled as he picked up his phone, flipped it open and pressed it to his ear. "你好.(hello)", he said into the phone in Chinese. Luna was startled when he greeted her in Chinese, she knew he was Asian but couldn't really pinpoint his exact origin. She took a minute before responding back to him.

"没想到你是中国人. (never thought you were chinese)", she said back to him. She heard him chuckle on the other side of the line and then heard his voice speaking.

"我是一半中国人,一半 日本人. 你只是中国人吗? (I'm 1/2 chinese and 1/2 japanese. you're just chinese?)", he asked her with a chuckle. Now Luna was really shocked. This guy was half Chinese and half Japanese. Amazing. She wanted to learn Japanese, but didn't find the time, maybe she could ask him to teach her. She chuckled a bit when she decided to turned their language back to English.

"Yeah I'm only Chinese, nothing special. I knew you were from Asia, just couldn't put you in an exact area.", she told him. Fon chuckled and talked as he walked to the garage to get the SUV. He opened the car, opened the garage and got into the car, pulling out with one hand while the other held the phone. "Being Chinese is special, I think it is.", he said as he drove to her place, unknowing to her.

Luna was holding the phone with one hand and drying her hair with the other. She had no idea he was on his way to her place right now. She went into the kitchen and took out some soba for breakfast since she didn't feel like cooking much. ".....Why do you say that? That I'm special? It's just one race.", she asked him. Fon chuckled again as he drove, slipping past other cars with ease. "Come now, everyone has their own special-ness. I see nothing wrong with being one race. A race doesn't make a person.", he told her as he pulled up next to her condo and got out walking up the front steps. "So.....if I tell you to go to your door and open it right now, would you?", he asked her a grin on his handsome face.

Luna raised a brow. Go to her door and open it? "Sure...why?", she asked him as she started for her door. "You'll see.", he responded before he hung up. Luna pulled the phone away and then opened her door, her eyes widened at the sight of him, bright and early, on her doorstep. "See, now you see why. May I come in?", he asked her with a chuckle. Luna looked at him a bit dumbfounded, but recovered and waved him in.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Kira sped down the road, Ash sitting stoically in the seat next to her. "So then, you demolish buildings?" he said, trying to hide the large amount of interest in his voice. He loved explosions, but he wanted to try to keep cool. Anything to impress her. She smiled at him, catching the small hint of excitement he'd tried to conceal. "Yeah, it's a great job. And we're allowed to have guests observe but I'm afraid you can't come onto the site while we're setting the explosives." she smiled at him and swerved around a slow moving van, then practically power-slid into a parking spot in front of a rather meager looking building. Ash unbuckled and climbed out, walking around and opening her door for her. She smiled and got out, stealing a kiss on his cheek as she did.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Levantine was watching Brett again. "you really are my oppisites so..You have like a Family-Family..Liek sit around eat dinner together..close hug each other when you see each other?"

Brett chuckled then stopped when he saw Levantine's face she was serious she was completely clueless. "Well yes Levantine..We are very close he hug smile and joke.." He paused then leaned in. "Have you never had a real family who raised you?"

Levantine watched him then lowered her Gaze shaking her head slowly to the first question then speaking for the second question. "I umn..I sort of Raised myself Nothing but it just seemed normal to me.."

Brett contuine to stare at her before suddenly kissing her forehead then smiling when the food came. "I'll tell you what if for some reason dating you doesn't work out...then Maybe Just Maybe I can be like a Brother or something so you can get a taste of real family?"

Levantine considered this she felt heartache when he suggested that they possibly wouldn't work out then nodded. She felt bad she knew Fon and ash would feel her heartache but when understand it wasn't serious when it went away so quickly.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Ash walked Kira up to the front of the building and then inside, taking a seat in the visitor's area and waiting for her to get back. Suddenly, and without warning, he felt like a heavy weight had fallen on his emotional heart... it took him a few seconds to realize the pain he'd felt was levantine's and just as he began to worry, the pain began to dissipate. It must have been something brett said. He sighed and looked at the floor, suddenly worrying about Kira.

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn't notice Kira come back out. She paused and looked at him sideways, noticing his odd expression. "Something wrong Ash?" She asked him. He jumped, a bit startled by her and sighed, faking a smile. "Oh, nothing, just thinking".

It was the truth, he was only thinking, it was just... his thoughts were getting him down. He had been thinking about what would happen if she wasn't the one... or what would happen when she found out what she was. His happy mood plummeted into one of deep sadness. Outwardly, he managed to conceal most of it, but he knew Fon and Lev would catch on.

Kira it seemed, was not to be fooled. She caught a hint of his mood and continued to stare at him, then walked over and sat be side him, wrapping her arms around him and laying her head on his shoulder comfortingly. He smiled a half-smile and put one arm around her, closing his eyes and letting her comfort wash over him, trying his best to forget what he had been thinking.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Fon smiled as he walked inside her condo. Luna had a towel on her head and Fon could only guess that she just recently finished her shower. He looked around her place while she busied herself in the bathroom. He suddenly felt a slight pang in his heart. He furrowed his brows as he recognized Lev's slight pain. "Lev..you alright?", he mind spoke to her just wanting to check up on her.

He didn't notice when Luna came out of the bathroom and was staring at him. She looked at his troubled face and stepped closer to him. Waving a hand in front of his face she spoke. "Fon? Something up?", she asked him. Fon snapped out of his daze and worry and looked up at her with a smile. "No it's fine. I was just lost in thought.", he told her. She was unconvinced but didn't push the subject. She respected his space and if he didn't want to tell her then that was fine.

She walked into the kitchen, and to keep his thoughts from loss and pain, Fon followed her and then saw her meager breakfast frowned at her a bit. "That's not enough in the morning.", he told her. Luna shrugged, no one really bothered to make her eat much when at her aunt's place, heck she didn't get enough to eat. This was the first someone was concerned for her welfare. "I'm used to it.", she told him.

Fon shook his head as he walked past her to her fridge and opened it. It wasn't much, but she had half a large cabbage left, some celery stalks, bean sprouts, mushrooms, and some eggs. He decided. He took out all that was in her fridge and placed them on the table. Then he turned to Luna and pointed her to a seat. "Sit. I'm cooking for you.", he told her simply with a smile. Luna was about to protest when he pressed his finger to her lips, causing her face to heat up. He chuckled. "No arguing.", he said and she begrudgingly obliged.

Fon set to work, cutting the vegetables like a pro and then dicing the mushrooms, beating the eggs. He took a pan out and fried the eggs into omelets. He threw in the mushrooms with the vegies and made a nice stir-fried dish out of them. In a few moments he had the dishes on the table in front of her. She stared at him in awe. "Wow, a cook.", she said as she took a taste of the food. She almost melted, never tasting food so good before, and she knew she didn't have much ingredients in stock.

Fon chuckled as he sat opposite her and watched her eat with vigor, glad she liked his cooking. "After you eat, what shall we do today?", he asked her. She looked up from her eating and looked at him. "I was going to drop by my work to see if they needed help with the new project. But after that, it's your choice.", she told him. Fon smiled, he had a plan alright, a plan to win her heart.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:21 am

Levantine heard fon's thought and then quickly though back. "Yeah brett just said a worrying thing..no big deal." She then turned back to brett watching him as he began eating the food placed infront of him.

Brett was enjoying his meal when he caught Levantine Staring at him with the cutest expression he chuckled then looked into her purple eye's before speaking in a new language just to mess with her. "Pourquoi est cela votre regard de moi comme ça ?" (why is it your looking at me like that?)

Levantine watched him a moment then nodded catching on rather quickly he was speaking french. "Vos habitudes alimentaires sont très intéressantes" (your eating habits are very interesting)

Brett was surpirsed but then chuckled and returned to eating before speaking again. "How do you knw french..what other languages do you know?" Levantine contuined to watch him eat before speaking. "Let's say I've had a lot of time and I know over forty Languages."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 am

Kira continued to hug Ash until finally Ash managed to move on from his sudden sadness. He smiled as she looked up at him and then pThe conversationulled off him. "So then, do I get to see you at work?" he asked grinning. She stared at him for a second, wondering why he was so reluctant to tell her what was bothering him. Finally she decided to leave it alone and she smiled at him. "Yeah, come on, the truck is just about to head out to the work site" She smiled and grabbed a hardhat from the counter, plopping it on his head and then leading him by the hand out to the truck.

He hopped in with her, looking around at the other people in the back. She introduced him without hesitation. "Hey everyone, this is Ash. He's a visitor for today and he's my boyfriend so be nice or suffer my wrath" she glared jokingly and the others laughed or snickered, saying hi and introducing themselves. The truck lurched and pulled out of the parking lot, heading towards the demolition site. The conversation continued on with friendly chatter until the truck pulled up at the old run down building. They hopped out, Ash staying close to Kira.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:09 am

Brett smiled then checkd his watch "I gotta get to work...But my lunch break is around one if you wanna come visit me." Levantine nodded to him blushing slightly then looking at him. "hey..I still need a ride home if not I can ask Fon to give me one." brett jumped all over that chance grinning. "i have time I'd love to take you!" Levantine smiled softly. "thank you." She stood and followed him to his bike then rested her head on his back letting him drive her off to her house.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 am

Fon smiled as he waited for Luna to finish eating, which she did with vigor and thanked him for the lovely meal after she was done. She told him she was gonna clean up and then go and that he should wait in the car for her. Fon smiled and shook his head, telling her he'd wait for her. Luna nodded and went off to the bathroom to get ready. Fon leaned against her door, his plan running through his head.

Luna came out and then the two of them left the condo and to the green SUV. Luna was still a bit surprised that she was in such a nice car. Fon drove off and like Luna wanted, he stopped by her work place. He waited in the car for her as she got out and went into the building. Inside she asked her team if they needed any extra help with the new plane project. They shook their heads with smiles and said thanks but they were okay, she should get a break. She smiled and went out back into the car.

"So where to now?", she asked her. He smiled at her and drove off. "I'm taking you to someplace nice, but it's a secret, one I will show you only.", he told her as he drove. They drove on and on, getting out of the city and into the outskirts and then he went off the road and went into a dense bushed area. Luna turned confused eyes to him, but he only smiled at her. He drove off road for a while and then he took a turn, and stopped the car.

Luna looked out the car and her mouth dropped. She was facing a vast beautiful scenary, one you would find a masterpiece painting. She stepped out of the car, her mouth still agap. She faced towering mountains, a vast lake and the place was totally secluded, like an oasis, but absolutely beautiful. The trees were green and birds flew about. Fon stepped out of the car and smiled at her, sweeping his arm across the area to her. She gaped at him. "Welcome to the beauty of nature.", he told her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Ash eyed the hustle and bustle of the site with interest. The area was already blocked off with caution tape and the workers were going in and out of the area, taking notes on the structural integrity of the building. Kira led him calmly into the building to give him a look at what the crew was doing. The few crewmen in the building were simply observing the structure and taking notes on blueprints. Kira turned to him "They're trying to determine the weak points in the building," she explained, seeing his curiosity, "we need to be able to take down the building with as small an amount of explosives as is possible" He nodded, signaling he understood and they continued through, Kira taking a few notes. Ash took some mental notes of his own, using his nearly photographic memory to store mental images of the building's weaker points.

They exited the building, Kira talking to herself about where they should set the explosives. "Let's see, we need to place the explosives on the main columns of the ground floor... the four corners of the building... a few at the base to take out the support of the walls..." Ash cut in. "Kira, instead of putting the explosives in the center of the columns, why don't you halve the amount and put it at the very top, then put the other half at the base of the column on the next floor. It'll not only take out the support of the bottom column, but also compromise the integrity of the floor and the column of the next floor, allowing for a cleaner collapse" She paused mid-stride and looked at the plans again, then looked up at him, astounded. "Umm... yeah... wow, that's actually pretty brilliant." she grinned and tapped him on the head with her clipboard "You're smarter than you look" he smiled at her. "Yeah it's been known to happen" They continued on back to the outskirts of the blasting zone and Kira informed the crew of where the explosives would be set.

Once she finished, the crew and Kira went back into the building to set the explosives. Ash stayed back, not allowed to go into the blast zone while the explosives were being set. His thoughts wandered to Kira. He was worried about the trial and how she would fare, but for some reason, he had a growing urge to do the trial. He sighed at the conundrum and leaned on a railing until Kira got back. All of the crew exited the building and they did a role-call. The all-clear was given and the sirens started blaring their warning. ”Blasting is about to begin, please clear the area… Blasting is about to begin, please clear the area”. It repeated its mechanized warning for a minute or two, then the countdown began. Ash watched intently. ”Detonation in 10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…”. A slight pause… and then a blast. Dust exploded outward from the building and a split second later the sound hit them. The building fell in a dazzling display of crumbling stone, steel, and glass. A smile spread across Ash’s face and seemed to flow over onto Kira’s.

As suddenly as it had started, it was over. The crew gathered up their stuff and moved back to the trucks. The only thing left was the cleanup and that was to be taken care of by another company. Ash and Kira climbed into the truck and sat down silently. It was almost as though everything that could be said had been said. The drive back was filled with conversation about the efficiency of the demolition and complements to Ash for his idea. They arrived back at the office and climbed out and Ash once again waited out in the visitors area. Kira came back out after a while and Ash stood. ”So then, where next” he asked her, smiling. She thought for a second. ”Well, back home so I can change into something nicer and then wherever you want to go” she smiled at him while he thought about it, then grinned. ”Alright, sounds good”

They climbed in the car and Kira sped home, managing somehow to not crash into anyone. They pulled up and climbed out and she rushed inside, Ash following with a slightly slower pace. He waited in the living room for her to change and investigated her house, practically memorizing it before she got back. She stepped out of the room with a complete change of attire, wearing a stunning red and orange layered dress with intricate patterns on it, each layer of the dress having flame-patterned frills on the end to emphasize the color of the dress. Ash looked her over, then looked again just to make sure he hadn’t hallucinated the first time. Struck speechless, he floundered for words, only managing to get out a rather obvious statement. ”I am soooo underdressed” She giggled and took his hand. ”Nope, I just enjoy being overdressed. She smiled and kissed his cheek, glancing again at his burning embers of eyes. ”So then… where are we headed to” she asked, twirling her hair with her finger. Ash grinned and started leading her out to the motorcycle. ”You’ll see” he said, already planning where he was going to take her. They would go straight to the lake where the dragons had met last night. It would be the perfect spot.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Levantine went inside her own after brett had dropped her off she walked back and forth before finally sending a thought to the other two dragons. "after brett get's off of work I'm gonna take him to solcluded meadow out in the forest and show him my true form this is a final decision if you want your mates to come with us for their own trials then they may but other then that i am doing this I cannot wait any longer." satisfied with her thought she hopped down the steps for some lunch then went back to her own room and stretched out on the bed then catching up on some sleep setting her alarm to wake her two hours before brett got off work.

Brett was happily going about his day except he couldn't help but hum and sing and was so focused he managed to save four lifes that had had slim chances of living. He contuine dwith his happy-ness he was in love it was obvious everyone could tell. Levantine was the girl for him and if not then they'd still be close just more like a family.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:24 pm

(FYI the place Fon is at looks like this http://www.itsnature.org/Wild_Travels/images/article-images/Glacier_National_Park_St_Mary_Lake.jpg + http://www.itsnature.org/Wild_Travels/images/article-images/Sequoia_and_Kings_Canyon_National_Parks2.jpg)

Luna awkwardly stepped forward to look at the beautiful area. Her mouth was still agape as she looked around her wonder. How beautiful the area was, it was breathtaking and simply divine and majestic. She didn't even know a place like this existed. Sure she flew "Suzaku" around but never went this far and looked down, how could she miss such a beautiful place like this? She mentally smacked herself for her ignorance. It was like paradise. The mountains, tall and lordly, towering over everything. The lake, peaceful, rippling cleanly with some fish leaping up from time to time. Birds flew from the forest and chirped their songs. In the middle of the vast lake was an island with few trees on it.

Fon chuckled at Luna's expression. He had a feeling he would get this kind of reaction from her. He had noticed her love of the sky and also her love of nature, and knew that a place like this would simply bug her like no other. He had to admit he loved this place as well. Before he came from Thanatos he investigated the area they were staying at and found this place, promising himself he would take a look once he got here. Seeing all this in person, was much better than the pictures. He inhaled the fresh crisp air of the mountains and exhaled with content. "The air is fresh here, not damage by pollution or factories. This is nature at its greatest. The lake is pure, fresh, filled with life, fish, amphibians, but nothing dangerous.", he told her as he took a step forward and spread his arms wide.

Suddenly a breeze of wind blew by and surged through Fon, he had a smile on his face as the wind brushed his body and flowed past. Luna's eyes widened. For a split moment there, she swore she saw wings on Fon's back, he looked majestic, almost as amazing as the area around them. She blinked her eyes and walked forward to stand next to him. "......I'm speechless. No amount of words are worthy enough to describe this beauty.", she told him.

Fon turned to her and had to agree. No amount of words could describe her, Luna. He used her words on herself. She was the embodiment of perfectness for him, his angel. Her beauty couldn't be captured in mere words, she was too good for that. He turned to face her and smiled at her. "Luna. No....that's not your name. Tell me your real name.", he told her as he stepped closer to her, his emerald eyes intent on her chocolate ones.

Luna gulped and momentarily froze under his penetrating gaze. His eyes were just beautiful she could get lose in their emerald sea. ".....Y-Yue. That's my real name, but I think it's odd and strange.", she told him, looking away from his handsome features. Fon gently used his hand and turned her to face him. "Yue. Moon. What are you talking about that's a beautiful name, one that suits you perfectly. A person who is too far to reach, beauty that shines so bright, but none can touch or contain it. That is you.", he told her, emotion in his eyes and voice.

"after brett get's off of work I'm gonna take him to solcluded meadow out in the forest and show him my true form this is a final decision if you want your mates to come with us for their own trials then they may but other then that i am doing this I cannot wait any longer."

He heard Lev's mind speak and he replied to her. "I feel the same way. Lev, come to this place, and Ash you too. We'll all take the chance. I dare think I might explode if I don't tell her.", he told the other two dragons and sent them a mental picture of the area so they could get there.

Luna looked at him and blushed, a first for her. Her heart was thumping loudly and she wondered if he could hear it. She put a hand on her heart and looked him in the eye. "What is this feeling I get around you? One where my heart races like mad and blood rushes to my face? I don't know this feeling.", she said, a bit sad and confused. Fon chuckled gently and enveloped her in a hug. "This feeling you have, I share it too. I think of you, you invade my thoughts, my heart pines for you, my body hates to be away from you, wanting you at my side, wanting to hold you like I am now.", he told her. Luna blushed again and stood rigid for a moment, before returning his hug awkwardly, wrapping her arms round his waist. "Is this what people call 'love'? The feeling of wanting to be with someone?", she quietly asked him. Fon chuckled again and his laughter shook his body and hers too. "I would say, yes, this is 'love'.", he replied.

He'd wait till the other dragons got here to actually perform the trial. The three dragons would take the chance together and either suffer together or scream for joy together. He wished for the latter.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Levantine woke up after Fon ahd replied and then her alarm went off she jumped as directly after that her phone rang she sighed shut off her alarm then picked up her phone pressing the answer button and holding the phone to her ear. "Hello?" "hello there my sweet I got of earlier and i am free what sha'll we do?" brett's warm voice greeted her and she thought then quickly answered back. "Come to my home I have a place to show you it's beautiful though if you don't mind it'll be like a triple date ash and fon well be there as well."

Brett thought then smiled. "I'd love to come can't wait oh and I am already here I got a little eager but crystal said you were sleeping I didn't want to wake you." he chuckled then blinked when he heard her hang up and shrugged waiting paitently.

Levantine quickly made it downstairs in a black medium length dress with flats and a purple sparkly outter layer of the dress she nodded to brett before speaking. "Take your bike I'll take the car just follow me."

brett smiled and did as he was told rather eagerly and happily he jumped on his bike and waiting for her to pull out then followed after her smiling. She then pulled up next to the green SUV and got out leading him next to fon and Luna. "hello Fon hello Luna." Levantine dipped her head to them while brett gretted them with warm hugs.

Levantine thought to herself before sending a thought to Fon. " I'm going to go a little ways away don't want the gas killing Luna and Kisa now do we?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Fon had let Luna go when he heard a car and a bike pulling up into the area. And what do you know his senses were right.

Fon gave Brett a firm handshake and patted the guy on the back. Luna returned Brett's hug, wondering if her friend had found someone for him too. Looks like he did with the way he drooled at Lev, ok that was exaggerated, but the guy wouldn't stop looking at Levantine.

" I'm going to go a little ways away don't want the gas killing Luna and Kisa now do we?"

Fon shot her a look. "No, stay here. Both of you, all three of us will stay where they can all see us. And you know very well that my wind will protect Luna from your poison, you have nothing to worry about.", he told her as he willed her to stay put. He turned to Luna, smiled at her and waited for Ash. "Once Ash and Kira get here, I have to show you something.", he told her.

Luna looked at him questioningly but didn't ask, she'd wait and find out when he would show her. Little did she know what was about to come her way.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 am

Ash sped down the road, intent on reaching the lake, but he heard Fon and Lev’s thoughts. ”Got it, on my way” He sighed and turned off the main road, following the one that he knew would lead to the place Fon had shown him. Kira held tightly onto his waist, smiling and completely unaware of the trial she was about to go through. They reached the spot where the road ended and Ash helped Kira off the bike, then explained that Fon, Lev, Brett, and Luna would be there to. She nodded, to distracted by his eyes to ask how he knew.

He helped her climb up to the spot where the others were and smiled. ”Hey there everyone.” he said. Kira went around and hugged Luna and Brett, greeting them both, then returned to Ash’s arms, giggling slightly. Ash smiled nervously at her. The time had come for the trial, and he was definitely stressing about how she would handle it. ”Fon, your wind will protect yourself and Luna from the fire during the trial right? I know my fire and Levantine’s poison will cancel out” He smiled at Kira as she looked up into his eyes, hiding his worry well. She smiled back up at him and he led her over to a spot where they were still close to the others, but not too close.

Kira was blissfully unaware of the impending trial. She was giddy from excitement, able to tell something was going to happen, but she wasn’t able to tell what. She finally broke her gaze with him and looked around, suddenly gaping at the beauty of the place. Ash had to catch her from tripping over her own feet. ”It’s… it’s amazing… it’s beautiful.” She continued to stare and Ash smiled, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. He liked the area too, amazed that there was even such a beautiful spot on Earth. He felt bad for what was about to happen, knowing some of it would probably be destroyed… though not much. Kira turned around in his arms to face her and he looked into her eyes. Once again he felt the longing to kiss her… but he needed to wait… he couldn’t jump the gun. ”Now Fon?” he thought to the wind dragon.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 am

Levantine was watching brett growing more and more anxious by the minutes she took his hand and gently lead him a little way's away so that there would be enough room for Herself and Fon to transform and not crush them or each other.

Brett was smiling and blushing then he pulled her into a hug resting his chin on the top of her head and keeping her close to him. "Levantine don't get angry but the scene it just..It's begging me to kiss you." Levantine tensed up then looked up at him.

She watched him for a long moment imaging how it'd feel to kiss him and how excited she was just thinking about it yet how nervous. Finally she glanced a Fon. "I-I'm going to kiss him.." She thought
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:25 am

(the dragons don't transform. they just send a surge of their powers through the other person.)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:27 am

(What!? You never told me that! So what'd gonna happen then no one told me anything!)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:28 am

jess just stay in the same place as the others, the dragon's aren't big enough to clash into each other when they do transform, later
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:48 am

Fon, your wind will protect yourself and Luna from the fire during the trial right? I know my fire and Levantine’s poison will cancel out”

Fon chuckled. "Of course, you know I would never let your destructive fire touch Luna.", he thought back to the fire dragon.

”Now Fon?” "I-I'm going to kiss him.." "

Fon heard their thoughts and turned to face Luna. Luna looked up at him curiously wondering what was going on in his head. His emerald eyes bore into her chocolate ones, his face was serious now, the smile gone as he looked deep in thought. Luna looked at him, returning his stare. Fon then cupped her face. "Bare with me.", he said gently before he lowered his face and claimed her lips.

Luna's eyes bugged huge as she felt his lips on hers. She struggled for a moment, trying to shove him off her but he was too strong, unmoving, and soon she gave up. As she was about to let go and return the kiss, a powerful force descended upon her. She suddenly felt as if the wind got knocked out of her a huge towering pressure trying to crush her. Luna's hands automatically came up to grasp Fon's arms, trying to pull his hands away and break free so she could breathe. It felt like the oxygen in her lungs was being sucked out and she was slowly getting weaker.

Fon felt her struggling and then felt her trying to pull his hands away, the trial has begun and his powers were already pushing themselves on her. His eyebrows furrowed and worry clouded his mind. No she was falling, no! But he couldn't break the kiss before the trial was done, if he did, she would lose her memories and his hope would be crushed. Even though it pained him, he kept his lips firmly on hers and mentally willed her to return his power.

Luna felt her knees about to give, the wind and air pressure so strong she was feeling faint. "How can I lose?......No! I can't, I won't lose, I promised myself I would never lose, and I'm not about to now!", she thought. Suddenly she felt the pressure lift sightly and she stepped forward and returned Fon's kiss forcefully, wanting to prove to him, that she wasn't going to lose at what ever game he was playing. Her hands wound around his neck and she pressed back. Fon's arms went from her face to around her waist to hug her to him. He smiled into his kiss, she was getting there! The wind was lessening and lessening, lifting as she pushed the power back.

Finally she shoved the wind away from her and all of a sudden, she could breathe and could feel fresh air rush into her lungs as she took in breathe greedily. Fon smiled and he broke the kiss. Luna's face was flushed red and she was huffing. She opened her mouth to speak but Fon pressed a finger to her lips, quieting her. "Hush, let's wait for the others.", he said as he still held her in a hug and turned his head to the other two pairs, Luna did the same, speechless after what's she's been through.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:00 am

Levantine saw brett watching Fon and luna and he looked suddenly worried she sighed then wrapped her arms around him hugging him close to her she took in a deep breath and stared into his eye's feeling worried. "Forgive me." She whispered then pulled him closer and pressed her lips to his shutting her eye's and trying not to get lost in the kiss.

brett was a tad surprised when levantine kissed her but he smiled and then as quickly as his smile came it left he felt himself growing weaker like a dark force had invaded his body and was pressing down onto him like an unsteady hand. His eye's widened and he tried to push Levantine away but her grip was unusually tight for a small woman.

Brett shut his eye's and was beginning to let the darkness suck him in he grew weaker then he realized if he let himself go he'd upset to many people one of them the one inforcing this awful darkness he gritted his teeth and pushed then slowly found himself getting stronger.

He pushed himself more then returned Levantine's kiss pulled her closer and hugging her tighter Levantine was shocked he was so weak and now suddenly he was so strong he grew stronger then had forced all of the 'darkness' back in Levantine and she then pulled away.

Levantine smiled widely then laughed lightly. "brett you did it you di-" He cut her off staring down at her with hard eye's "what're you.." Levantines smile dropped and she looked the ground. "w-we have to wait for the others before I can show you.."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:05 am

Ash saw Fon about to start the trial and looked down at Kira. She looked up at him, knowing suddenly that something was about to happen. He leaned in close to her face and whispered to her "Sorry for this" He suddenly kissed her and she stood, surprised for a moment. This is what she had wanted, but, it seemed different. She went to return his kiss, but suddenly things changed. She felt heat, first soft, then suddenly powerful, like fire within her. Her eyes widened and she struggled for a second, feeling it trying to burn its way out of her.

Ash felt her struggling, but didn't dare break contact. The air around the two distorted slightly in waves of heat from his powers. Kira continued to struggle against the heat. Silently, she began to resign herself to it... No, she thought to herself, 'It's just fire... I know fire... I play with fire... fire is my tool! I control it, not the other way around!' With new determination, she fought back against the fire within her, pushing back, and she forced herself forward, returning his kiss. He smiled slightly, realizing she was fighting back.

She began to force the fire out, up and out of her. Finally, the fire lifted. She had defeated it. Ash pulled away from the kiss and held her tightly as she panted, catching her breath from the effort. He held her close, appologizing to her. He glanced to his left, suddenly realizing they'd caught a tree on fire and he flourished his hand, quickly putting it out. Kira noticed, but was too exhausted to say anything. She finally recovered and stood under her own power, turning to him. "Alright, now I want to know what in hell that was about"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:14 am

Luna had turned to watch Brett and Kira and was just in time to see them all caught up in kisses. Her face was flushed as she stared at them and then looked from Fon, who was like 3 inches from her, and to the pairs. She knew well enough Fon wouldn't answer her questions, he made that clear to her when he silenced her earlier. So she waited for the other two to finish. Suddenly she saw a tree catch on fire behind Kira and Ash and her eyes bugged. Her mouthed opened and closed but no words came out.

As the pairs kissed, she suddenly felt a force of wind surge around her and she felt a tinge of fire and poison, but the wind shoved it away. She turned to stare at Fon but he only smiled at her. Finally the pair finished kissing and now Luna broke out of Fon's embrace and crossed her arms, glaring at him. "Now spill, what was that and more importantly, what are you?", she asked him.

Fon smiled at her and faced her. "Ash, Lev, and I, are dragons.", he said simply to her. Luna looked at him dumbfounded and then turned to Kira and Brett. She wanted to make sure he wasn't just spilling BS at her. She wanted proof. Fon chuckled as he waited for Ash and Lev to tell their partners too.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 am

Brett heard Fon and he jumped back staring at Levantine. "Y-your what!?" levantine sighed and ripped the cast off her arm so show that her arm was completely fine it healed as quickly as it broke she then pushed him back a little then taking several steps back and sighing.

"Fon, Ash protect Kira and Luna." She watched them a moment before letting herself slowly transform into her true form black scales with the hint of purple tint her entire body like a giant snake sharp pointy teeth and a poisnious gas emetting from her entire body.

Brett watched this whole process at first he went to cover his mouth from the gas but found he could breath just fine with it he stared at her then took several steps back. "t-this is to..to big for me I..can't..I just.." he turned with his hands up and began walking back to his motorcycle Levantine's purple eye's widened and she slithered after him then cutting him off looking down at him the tears a;ready spilling her heart felt as if it was being crushed inside her chest.

brett stared at the gaint dragona and sighed. "I need to think." with that Levantine slowly slithered away alllowing him to his bike where he got on and drove off. Levantine watched him go her entire heart ripped for her chest she glanced at the others then shot off into the sky slithering so high no human could see her she let the hot tears stream down her cheeks and remained in the sky before diving back down near the mansionand hitting the ground then shifting back into her human form.

Levantines eye's were blood shot and still filled with tears she had left her car there but she didn't care she felt the pain of a thousand heartbreaks not only her own but also the Posion dragon's before her she went into her room closed the curtains shut the door turned off the lights and curled up under her covers. She was used to rejection but the one person she felt so close to..that was more than she could bare.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next