Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dragons - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragons

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:46 am

Kira stared wide eyed at Ash, speechless, completely caught off guard by Fon's answer. She searched for words, then finally managed to regain her composure slightly. "You're... you're a... a dragon?" She stared at him for a second or two and he nodded. She glanced over at Levantine as she did her transformation and her eyes looked as thought they were about to pop out of her head. She glanced back at Ash who, unwilling to fully transform at the moment, simply made flames dance around his arms to prove it. Her mouth moved but no words came out. Ash looked at Lev and Brett as they conversed.

"t-this is too..too big for me I..can't..I just.." he turned with his hands up and began walking back to his motorcycle Levantine's purple eye's widened and she slithered after him then cutting him off looking down at him the tears already spilling her heart felt as if it was being crushed inside her chest.

brett stared at the giant dragon and sighed. "I need to think."

she felt the pain of a thousand heartbreaks not only her own but also the Posion dragon's before her

Ash suddenly grimaced and grabbed his chest, feeling all her pain in the inadvertent empathy. Kira stared at him for a second and he recovered, standing again and looking down at the lake, not daring to make eye contact. She walked closer to him, looking him in the face. "So you're... a dragon...not human" He winced at the last word, knowing what she was about to say. "I'm... I think... I need a quiet spot" She turned towards the lake, starting down a path, Ash stood there for a second, feeling numb, then Kira stopped. "You know... this doesn't necessarily mean no... it's just... I need some time to get this into my head before I decide" She said over her shoulder. With that she turned and left, seeking out a serene spot to think in. Ash stood, then turned and walked deeper into the forest, seeming to sap the heat from everywhere he walked. He found a nice outcropping overlooking the lake and sat down, doing his best to keep in the tears. She had said it didn’t mean no… but he was convinced he knew what she would decide.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:57 am

Luna watched as Kira and Brett was shocked beyond belief by the news. She however, was shocked at first but recovered. Her face went from shock back to stoic and thinking. She saw Levantine's transformation and her eyes bugged a bit but then went back to normal. Sure she was shocked, but she wasn't scared or confused. Actually it made quite a lot of sense. Fon's eyes were emerald green, radiant emerald green that are not normal to normal people. His strength and sometimes daze also had her suspicious. Now things made sense to her.

Fon felt pain in his heart from Lev's experience and a twang of it from Ash. He suddenly grew scared that Luna would do the same and have to contemplate on the issue, well that was normal, it wasn't everyday that someone told you they were dragons. Fon slowly turned to her after he saw Kira and Brett walk away. His eyes held concern and worry as he faced her. She on the other hand looked perfectly fine and none too shocked.

He looked at her a bit questioning. "Are you now scared? Kira and Brett have took their paths. And you?", he asked her. Luna looked at him. She looked at him again. "Prove it. Show me your true form then.", she told him. Fon nodded his head as wind enveloped him and then in a flash a feathered and furred dragon stood in front of her, more like towered over her. Luna looked at him and a moment of silence passed between them. Then she reached out her hands up to him. The Fon dragon looked at her, a bit of shock passing over his face, his whiskers flowing in the wind.

Fon lowered his head and gently placed his muzzle in her outstretched hands. His emerald eyes looked gently and kindly at her. Luna ran her hands through his lovely green fur. It was so soft, but it was full of power, his body gave off the sense of power. His fur was softer than silk, better than cashmer, it was just lovely. A deep rumbling sound came from his chest. "Do you not fear me?", he asked her, telepathically. Luna was surprised when she didn't see his mouth move but heard what he asked her. She shook her head. "What's to fear? You're still Fon Arashi aren't you?", she asked him. He rumbled out his laughter. "You're right about that.", he told her with his mind.

Fon spoke to Ash, wherever he was. "Give them time. I'll see to Lev later.", he told the fire dragon. Luna looked at Fon and then at Ash, she nodded her head. "Kira will come around, she's not one to chicken out of something.", she told him. Fon turned to her. "Once proclaimed a mate, you can't escape that title.", he thought to her.

Last edited by Looney on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:20 pm

(Ash isn't nearby. We'll just say Luna was talking to Fon.)

Ash sat on the outcropping, recovering quickly from the sudden hurt he'd felt. He looked out over the lake, preoccupying himself with the beauty before him. He put Kira out of his mind as best as he could and just sat staring out, once again looking emotionless and as cool as possible. In the meantime, Kira found a quiet spot by a waterfall and sat down, calming herself down, she needed to stay rational, think this through... he was a dragon... no he couldn't be... it wasn't possible...

She stopped and thought about it for a moment, and it suddenly made sense. His eyes... those glowing eyes... the heat that always seemed to emmanate from him... how Levantine and Fon were related to him... though they looked nothing alike. A moment or two of thinking and a smile suddenly broke out on her face. And he was obviously a fire dragon... he'd demonstrated that. She liked fire. And she liked Ash. She paused here on this thought, mentally smacking himself for not seeing it before. He wasn't any different. He was still Ash inside, the same one she knew and loved. With this final thought, she decided. She stood and ran as fast as she could in the dress she was wearing, back up to where Fon and Luna stood.

She opened her mouth to ask where Ash was, but suddenly, it was as though she knew. With a smile on her face, she turned and ran in the direction Ash had gone, finding him sitting on the outcropping. He looked up at her surprised as she stood there in front of him, panting to catch her breath. The distractions he had occupied himself with faded and he looked down again, holding back the pain. Kira saw the hurt on his face though and looked at him funny. "Are you crying Ash?" He shook his head, not raising his eyes to her. "Real men don't cry" He said in a mumble. She stared at him for a second, then laughed suddenly. "No Ash you've got it backwards. It takes strength to keep yourself from crying, but a real man isn't afraid to cry" She smiled and walked to him, sitting next to him as he looked at her with a bit of shock on his face from her sudden change in attitude and her witty answer. She smiled at him, then wrapped her arms around him. "No matter what happens... no matter what you are... nothing's changed. I fell in love with Ash and just because you're a dragon doesn't mean you're not Ash"

She smiled at him as he looked into her eyes. Slowly, the words sank in and his face lit up his face. He embraced her and she pulled him close to her, rubbing his back affectionately. He suddenly kissed her and she braced herself... but there was no fire anymore. She had already won against it, his kiss was just a kiss now. With a grin she returned his kiss with even more passion and held it for a while, then pulled back and looked at him, holding his hand for a while. "So..." she said with a smile, "I wanna see your dragon form" He looked at her for a second and then smiled, knowing now she wouldn't be afraid. "Alright then, dragon form it is" He glanced down below the outcropping, it was a huge drop from where he was sitting, just perfect. He stood and took a few steps back, then ran and jumped as flame enveloped his body. Kira gasped and stood, watching the ball of fire plummet. Then suddenly, a dragon burst from the flame, wings burning and scales sparkling. He banked and swooped back upwards, flying efforlessly up to the outcropping and set down on it. Kira grinned and clapped her hands happily and he smiled as best he could in his dragon form, lowering his head to offer her a ride.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Brett drove around..she had lied to him..she wasn't who she protrayed herself as..but then again..she was still levantine..a smart young woman...beautiful and kind even if her outward anger didn't show it..the more brett though the more he hated himself he saw her face..her dragon face as he walked away he saw the pain the hurt the tears..and yet he still walked away..He felt worse then ever now he did a completely one eighty in the middle of the highway and sped off to the spot they previously were he squeezed the brake andskidded to a stop then quickly ran up to Fon staring at him before speaking. "s-she isn;t here i can feel it but where.." he paused then suddenly smiled ran back to his bike and drove off again.

Meanwhile levantine was trying to sleep crystal had been nice enough to bring her some hot chocolate but other then that she ahd remained alone in the dark and still crying unable to make the tears stop. Levantine tried for the millionth time but knew it as no use..when she felt as if ash was coming closer to her she lurched up and threw off her covers then ran to her door opening it and running down the stairs then ripping open the front door she stared at the startled brett before her.

Brett was about to knock when levantine had opened the door he stared at her shocked but then relaxed "I-I'm sorry..I left...It was just a lot to take in.." He paused and stared into her purple blood shot eyes he sighed. "I am sorry If you could forgive me for doing that to you it'd mean a lot...And I don want to be here right by your side your past present and future I want to stay if-" Levantine cut him off by throwing her arms around him and just crying. "I-I forgive you..I really do" Brett hugged her close to him still feeling awful for leaving her like that and amazed she could forgive him so quickly.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Luna stared up at Fon's dragon face, even as a dragon, he looked devilishly handsome. Curse him and his good looks. So....she was a dragon's mate. She looked at him with an inquiring gaze. "So....I'm a dragon's mate....that's new, never would I have thought of that.", she told him as she played with one of his whiskers. Fon chuckled, his chest rumbling. "And a mate to not just any dragon, but the Wind Guardian Dragon of Thanatos.", he told her. Luna looked him in the eyes. "So tell me the whole story, about you, your role, Thanatos, and then us.", she said as she sat down on a rock to listen to him.

Fon shifted his large body until he was laying on his stomach, his arms criss-crossed in front of him. He lowered his head until he was close to eye level with her. "Thanatos is the planet of dragons and immortals. Our dragon planet mother, Thanatos, created the planet, and to govern her universe, created us the 12 Elemental Dragon Guardians. Ash is the Fire Guardian, Levantine is the Poison Guardian, and I am Wind. There are 9 more; Light, Darkness, Water, Metal, Earth, Ice, Lava, Ghost, and Void. We three were sent to Earth.....for a mission, for lack of a better word. That's why I'm here. Dragons create bonds. Bonds are what lead to mates and eternal devotion to one other person. I have that for you, Ash has that for Kira, and Lev has that for Brett. When we first got here, we felt the connection to you three, unknowing to you. Potential mates are found because 1) they can see our true eye color and 2) they can pass the trial, which you just went through.", he said to her.

Luna nodded her head in understanding. So he already had a connection to her....interesting. "So.....what am I now? Besides your mate? Did anything about me change now that I am officially your "mate".", she asked him. Fon's whiskers twitched and he nodded his large reptilian head. "I'm afraid that you are no longer.......human so to speak. Once a dragon finds a mate, they have two choices; to remain living on earth in which the dragon adopts a human's life span, albeit a bit longer, or to go back to Thanatos and the mate adopts the life span of a dragon. I wouldn't say you're human, more immortal, by name. You would live the same span as I, if I live to....actually I have an indefinite life, then so would you, technically you are immortal.", he thought to her.

Luna stood up and paced slowly thinking, digesting all of this information. So not only was she not human, but she was immortal and could live indefinitely, as long as Fon was alive. Ok okay. And they could either stay on earth or go back to his planet and live. Interesting. She turned to look up at him. "Enough of all the background information.", she said as she walked up to him and hopped onto his back in front of where his wings sprouted from his back. Fon turned his head to her questioningly. She eyed him. "Let's fly. I've wanted to feel what it was like flying without a cockpit to protect me.", she told him, and a smirk appeared on her face. Fon chuckled, his whole body shaking and he spread his magnificent wings. Luna took a hold on his fur as Fon bent his legs. "As you wish, Yue.", he said her real name as he pushed off from the ground and sprang into the air. Luna locked her legs into the base of his neck as she clung to him.

They were going into a vertical climb straight up. Fon's powerful wings pumped air and pushed them higher. Luna could feel the dragon's muscles ripple as he worked, under his smooth flowing fur. Then Fon angled his body and soon they were flying horizontally, gliding over the mountains and lake. Luna let go of his fur and held her arms out wide, the wind felt great! Fon then dipped, causing Luna to grab hold of his fur. He dipped deeper until he almost hit the water and veered off flying parallel to the surface and then lowering his claw until it skidded through the water, cutting the liquid. Luna looked over to see their reflection in the waters and then let out a shout of joy. At that Fon shot straight up again and flew in wide circles, lavishing at the thought of finally, finally, flying with her, and not in an airplane.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Kira looked at him for a moment and he nodded, thinking to her. "Hop on, hold onto my horns. Don't worry I'll keep you safe" She smiled, then climbed up onto his head, holding tightly to the two horns protruding from his head. He suddenly leapt and dove down, spiraling towards the lake, then banking up a few feet above it and doing a loop. Kira screamed in excitement and he swooped upward again, climbing high into the air. "So then, what exactly was that crazy kiss all about?" she yelled over the wind. Ash described the bonds and everything about the dragon's mate, then told her about how he was the fire guardian, and a little about Thantos. She took it all in and smiled. "Well, spending an eternity with you sounds really fun" she grinned and held on tighter, resting against his head.

He flew up above the clouds, careful not to let anyone see him, back to the mansion in its secluded spot, then dove, heading towards the grass of the front yard. He landed with a beat of his wings to slow his fall, still managing to make a heavy thud, and looked at Brett and Levantine. Looked as though they were alright. Kira giggled and looked at the two, then suddenly Ash went up in flames, engulfing both him and Kira and when it cleared, they were standing there, both fully human once more, Kira entirely unharmed, and in each other's arms.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Brett contuined to hold tightly onto Levantine smiling widely as she did and loved that she herself was smiling as well he leaned down braced himself and kissed her he grinned and relaxed when nothing happened but just a kiss and he pulled her closer to him.

Levantine smiled as she kissed him back then gently pulled away after a moment staring into his eyes then hugging him tightly. "thank you Brett really thank you." He gently pressed a finger to her soft lips and placed on hand on her cheek stroking it with his thumb.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Fon flew down to the ground and Luna hopped off his back. In a burst of wind, Fon was back into his human form and the two of them went to the SUV, getting in and then Fon drove the car back to the mansion.

He parked the SUV in the garage and both he and Luna got out and went to where Kira and Ash and Brett and Lev were. Fon walked up to them and smiled at them all. "So, it seems the trials were a success. I say this calls for a celebration.", he said as he took Luna's hand and led her into the house.

Crystal and Gregory had heard the news from Fon and were on their way to preparing another feast, a larger one this time. They smiled at the pairs as they came in. "Congrats congrats! I take it everybody is happy and chipper?", Gregory asked as he put an arm around his wife. Crystal smiled at them, wearing an apron and smelling of food. Fon smiled at them and Luna did the same. "Ah Crystal, I smell good food. Are you planning to fatten us up again?", Fon joked.

Crystal giggled but nodded her head. "Of course, and now that three more have come to the family, I must make more food to stuff three more skinny bodies. Prepare to be bloated.", she said as she drew Gregory back into the kitchen.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:32 am

Ash and kira followed Fon inside the mansion, holding hands. Ash sniffed the air and caught the scent of the food. Kira caught it at the same time. They both smiled and spoke at the same time. "Something smells good" Ash: "Hope you made alot of food cuz I'm starving" Kira smiled at him and they walked to the couch, sitting down on it again and snuggling. They waited for the dinner to be ready so they could eat.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:14 am

Levantine didn't move from where she was standing she smiled softly and watched the others before giving a quick kiss to brett then blushing and returning to her straight line of a mouth as she lead him inside.

Brett was happy and smiling he paused causing levantine to stop walking and without warning he scooped her up bridal style and walked into the living room sitting down on then couch and holding her close and protectively to him her face was a bright red which she promptly hid into his chest.

Brett chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair partly because he loved her hair but also to smooth it out he smiled and relaxed back into the couch truth be told he was hungry but he also wanted to know more about Levantine and what this meant for him so he asked and she explained also letting him know he was immortal in a sense of the meaning which shocked him but he didn't complain.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Luna looked at Fon and the latter turned to her with a smile. "If it's not too much, I'd like to lend a hand in preparing. The last time we were here they provided for us too, so I'd at least want to repay the favor.", she told him. Fon chuckled. "That's fine, I'm sure Crystal would like the assistance.", Fon told her as the two walked into the kitchen to help Crystal and Gregory with dinner.

Crystal and Gregory smiled kindly as they saw Fon and Luna. They were glad with the assistance as they were getting old phyiscally and couldn't put too much pressure on their bodies. Luna helped with cooking a few dishes, Fon ran back and forth between the kitchen and dining room to set down plates dishes, utensils, etc. Crystal and Gregory smiled as they watched them worked. They were connected. If Luna needed something, she didn't even have to voice it and Fon already given it to her. She gave him a smile that he returned, how in sync they were.

Finally Luna finished the last dish off and handed the plate to a waiting Fon. The latter took the plate over to the table and then called to the couples in the family room. "Chow time.", he called with a smile. Luna held the chairs out for Gregory and Crystal, they sat down with smiles on their elderly faces. Fon did the same for Luna and with a small smile, she obliged. Fon remained standing behind the chair to the right of Luna, he had words to say tonight.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:11 am

Ash and Kira simultaneously looked up, then stood and walked into the dining room. They smiled at the smell of food and Ash pulled out a chair for Kira, then took a seat next to her. They waited for Levantine and Brett to make their way into the dining room, looking at the food hungrily.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:19 am

Levantine was comfortably snuggled into brett's arms when fon and luna called them to dinner levantine was about to stand but Brett was quicker and he scooped her up again giving her one quick kiss before carrying her into the dining room gently setting her in her seat then taking his own seat moving it closer to her and sitting down waiting paitently.

Levantine's face was a bright red and she had this blank stare as she gazed at her plate watching it as if it was acutally interesting she heard brett laughing and she shot him a glance that told him to shut up but he kept laughing then kissed the top of her head.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:42 am

Fon waited till everyone was seated before he cleared his throat and looked at everybody. Their preferred drinks were all poured out and he picked up his glass of sake. Luna picked up hers, Crystal and Gregory followed up with their fine wine.

"This is like deja vu. Another dinner, where everyone is gathered. Today, I'd like to make a toast, to family, to love, to eternity with each other. We take this feast in celebration of new connections, new family, new love, and no more secrecy involved.", he said as he winked at Luna. Luna gave him a small smirk/smile and raised her glass to him.

Fon turned to Ash and Lev and raised his glass to them. "Any words to add from the other dragons?", he asked them.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:45 am

Levantine lifted her glass before standing "To finding the one true mate who can love you for who you are...who won't leave" her normal frowned turned into the tinyesy hint of a smile as she watched the others then letting it drop back into a fine line waiting paitently on anyone else who wanted to say some words.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:54 am

Ash raised his glass to the toast and then added his own. "To the flames of passion, may they never burn out now that they cannot burn us" he looked at Kira and she smiled back at him. He pressed on "To the wind beneath our wings that lets our love soar" he glanced at Luna and Fon. "And to eternal unity, where the poison of doubt fades" He glanced at Lev and Brett and smiled, seeing how happy they finaly were. "May all our loves last forever" He sat back down, Kira staring at him in amazement, then he laughed and kissed her, taking a sip of his drink.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Fon heard Lev's words and nodded his head approvingly. Then he heard Ash speak and his eyes widened and chuckled. He turned to Kira. "Looks like your presensce seems to have made him smarter, Kira. Look at the pearls of wisdom he's spewing.", the wind dragon told her. Luna chuckled at that and Fon smiled. After all was said, he turned to Gregory. "Any words from our most generous hosts?"

Gregory smiled and shook his head. "You guys took the words right out of my mouth. I have no more words to say but congratulations.", he told them. He raised his glass to them, Crystal did the same. Luna raised her glass and clinked it with Fon's glass. "If my memory serves me right, we still have a sake drinking contest to have.", she told him.

Fon nodded his head and then grinned. "If you don't mind, because of this contest, I'd like you to stay over.", he said to her. He turned to Crystal and Gregory. "If you two would permit of course. I just don't want her alone with she's drunk.", he said. Crystal and Gregory laughed and nodded their heads. "We trust you. She can stay.", Gregory said.

Luna shot a look at Fon, the latter smiled innocently at her. She rolled her eyes at him, but complied with his request, she sometimes felt lonely in her large complex. She'd like some company for a change. With that said, Fon sat down and with saying thanks, he and Luna promised to eat solid food, after drinking. Then both grabbed their glass, and drank to the amusement of the others.

Last edited by Looney on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Levantine had clinked with the others before recieving a light peck from Brett then sitting down She was blushing but trying not to show it as she ate her food as if nothing was going on brett was grinning and watching her he slipped his arm around her waist using the other to eat.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Ash rolled his eyes. He sighed and wrapped his arms around Kira who smiled and did the same, then they started on their meals he smiled and fed Kira a bite of his meal and she did the same for him. They burst out laughing for a while, then went back to eating. "If you don't mind, I think I'd like Kira to stay also, if you don't mind" He grinned and Kira giggled her approval.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:36 pm

"If you don't mind, I think I'd like Kira to stay also, if you don't mind"

Gregory turned from watching Fon and Luna chug down sake to Ash and Kira. A suddenly half serious half joking face appeared. He furrowed his brows at the youngsters. "Hmmm, now I know I can trust Fon and Luna, but I'm not too sure about you two. This whole night all I've seen of you two are tangled limbs and snuggles. If you two give me your word that no "strange" sounds will be heard tonight, she may stay.", he said. As soon as the words left his mouth, he burst out laughing. Crystal covered her mouth with her hand and giggled, slapping Gregory on his arm. "Oh you're so naughty Greg. Forgive him Ash, Kira. He's just being silly. Of course you may stay.", she told them.

Fon and Luna took a breather in their contest to look at what was so funny. Fon shot Ash and smirk, and Luna turned to regard Kira. Knowing those two, it could get messy. With Ash's fiery personality, and Kira's quick pace.......it leaves less to the imagination. Luna shot Kira and look. "Kira I want to be able to sleep tonight. And you know my hearing is top notch.", she smirked at her friend. Fon chuckled and took a drink from his glass. "Well said, I concur. Ash, I don't want to be kept up all night because of your.......activities.", he chose his words carefully with a smirk. They both laughed as they turned to each other. With that they went back to drinking their sake, promising the elderly to eat properly soon.

Crystal turned to Lev and Brett. "Do I take it that you will be staying too Brett?", she asked him. Gregory and Crystal trusted the dragons to be mature and responsible, so they didn't object that opposite sexes were sharing a room, they believed the pairs to control themselves.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Brett thought for a moment then turned to Lev as if silently asking her on her intake Lev returned a stare and then Brett smiled. "If It wouldn't be any trouble I wouldn't mind staying with her..If that is to bothersome she could always come over to my Place It has a great view of the city after all." Levantine contuined to eat with a calm expression with her face was getting red and hot.

Brett chuckled then pressed his soft warm lips to her sweet silky cheek which made her blush more he leaned in and whispered something to her which made Her turned even redder and pause to look down trying to hide her embarassment. Brett chuckled again then tightened his arm around her waist.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Ash shut his mouth tight and bit his lip trying to hide his embarasment at the comment Gregory had made. Kira shrunk back blushing. Neither of them had even thought about it that way and now that he had made the comment they were highly embarased by it. Ash blushed as Fon and Luna repeated the fake concerns. Kira glared at Luna. "Oh come on Luna, get over it. You know I'm better than that" she pouted and Ash wrapped his arms around her to comfort her but only managed to make her blush more. Never the less she returned the gesture after finishing the last bite of her meal and they sat there for a while, all other distractions gone suddenly. Ash smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then they broke the hug and sat waiting for the others to finish.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 pm

"If It wouldn't be any trouble I wouldn't mind staying with her..If that is to bothersome she could always come over to my Place It has a great view of the city after all."

Gregory turned his head to Fon for the wind dragon's opinion on the matter. Fon waved a speared piece of meat as he addressed Brett and Lev. "Not trying to ruin your mood Brett, but I'd like for Lev to remain here. Of course I wouldn't object to you joining her, but with the dragon business and all, it's better if we remain in one area.", Fon told the pair as he put the fork into his mouth. Luna leaned over to whisper into his ear. "Is it me? Or are those two pairs especially touchy?", she whispered. Fon had leaned over to hear her and he chuckled, whispering back. "No it's not you. I guess those four are more...touchy than we are. But that can change...if you want it to.", he said back to her with a wink. Luna rolled her eyes and playfully jabbed him. "Don't count on it.", she finished as she went back to eating.

Fon was amazed, after all the bottles of sake they downed, she seemed chipper and fine. His emerald eyes regarded her with admiration and love, how she was so fit for him. He couldn't picture another woman better for him than her. Luna felt his gaze on her and she looked up. She quirked an eyebrow at him. "What? Do I have something on my face?", she asked him. Fon smiled at her. "Why yes. You have two lovely chocolate eyes, cute nose, and inviting lips on your face, that's why I'm entranced.", he told her. Luna blushed at his comment and looked down at her food. "Smooth talker.", she grumbled before continuing to eat.

"Oh come on Luna, get over it. You know I'm better than that"

Luna turned to Kira and shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno. You're very mercurial and changing, I don't know what to expect with you, and especially when you're alone with fire boy.", Luna told her friend, pointing with her fork at Ash. Of course Luna was joking, she knew Kira was fast paced but not stupid, at least not that stupid.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 03, 2010 6:55 am

Ash rolled his eyes. "Great they're using big words now" he chuckled and finished his food, sitting back and looking around the table. He overheard Fon and Luna's conversation and decided to ignore it. Kira shook her head at Luna's comment to her and shrugged it off. "Yeah yeah just cause you move so slow in your relationships doesn't mean my pace is bad. And you know you can trust me" she hugged Ash and he smiled and hugged her back. Ash leaned closer to her and whispered. "Ignore them, they're just jealous about our relationship" ash grinned and spoke just loud enough for Fon to hear "Besides, insults come from personal insecurities"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 03, 2010 7:22 am

Levantine listened but kept quite she remained resting her head on bett's shoulder his arm comfortably fit around her waist she had shut her eye's for a moment juust to relax and to ignore all the comments that were being made by the others.

Bett smiled when Fon spoke to him "I understand completely" He smiled and gently pressed his lips to Lev's forehead she lookd as if she was sleeping it was adorable and very relaxing to him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next