Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragons

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 am

Ash obediently strapped the scientist down, distracted and distant in thought. He vaugely heard Fon's comments and nodded to him. "understood" he left the man strapped in and walked out to the garage, grabbing the motorcycle and starting it up. He sped out of the garage and out onto the long, twisting road, concentrating hard to try and pick up on the signature of the one he'd felt the bond with. He suddenly caught a hint of the bond and focused to try to find the source. He was so focused he didn't see the corvette driving straight at him. The car swerved to miss him and he panicked and screeched to a halt.

Kira nodded to Luna. "Sure thing. We can get together tomorrow or something but, the plans for today seem to have been canceled" She sped down the streets, slowing down to pass a policeman, then pulling up next to Luna's workplace and dropping her off. She waved goodbye and sped off towards the hospital Brett worked at and let him off as well. "See ya later" she said, driving off again. She had made up her mind. She was going to find that glowing-eyed guy from earlier. She drove back to the bridge and found one of the lanes open. There was no way those guys could have gone besides back so they had to be on the other side of the bridge. She drove cautiously by the gathering of cops and then sped off down the road.

She was so lost in thought she had to swerve to miss the guy on the motorcycle. She swore under her breath and looked in the mirror, then gasped. The guy was looking straight at the car, as if he knew it was her, his eyes still like glowing embers. She screeched to a halt and did a U-turn, pulling up beside him and rolling down the window.

Ash turned and looked at the car, realizing suddenly it was the girl he had seen. His bond. The car screeched to a halt and did a U-turn, pulling up next to him. Obviously she had recognized him. "Hey" she said "I saw you earlier at the crash. What's your name?" she smiled at him. "Ash burnside. and yours?"
"Kira Ashi. could we maybe... pull of the road somewhere where we could talk easier?" Ash nodded and pointed to a spot along a dirt road where they could park. They both sped down the road and up the path and stopped there, parking their respective vehicles and stepping out (or in ash's case off) of them.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:25 am

Levantine finished up with the Dragon before covering him up with a blanket then gently setting some meat on a plate for him to eat later. Levantine nodded then stood up pacing then almost ran out to the convertible she hopped in and quickly started it up then drove put almost speeding.

Levantine thought to herself and tried to Focus she knew who she was looking for and she right now wished she hadn't gone alone she wasn't the one to get all girly and mushy and embarassed because of a guy but there was something about him that made her feel like jello. She looked through the crowds and focused then drove up to the hospital and parked in a nearby parking garage while there she smashed her hand into a pole and broke her knuckles.

Levantine walked up to the hospital and saw him being dropped off she smiled then walked up to him. "e-excuse me sir..i noticed your a doctor and it seems I may have broken my knuckle's I..I need some help"

Brett had waved goodbye to his friend when a young women walked up to him asking for her help. eh glanced down at her hand it was broken it certainlly was he then looked up at her eye's Purple a dep beautiful purple he stared a moment before managing to snap his gaze away "I could help of course." Brett smiled then gently took her hand he froze it felt like the one that touched his head.. Brett stole a sideways glance then contuine dto lead her inside and into the x-ray room. "Just lay your hand on the here and relax." Brett smiled kindly to her then went back to make the x-rays he kept staring at her she was beautiful but her eye's..

Levantine did as she was told she was suddenly nervous he touched her bare hand and he didn't faint go weka he didn't die or anything. She was so excited she couldn't help herself she was grinning like a fool..But only on the inside right now she need to look hurt although it didn't hurt one bit and it would heal rather easily and very quickly.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:07 am

(jess, FYI dragons can eat human food, not just raw meat, and wow i thought your dragon was this pissed off poison girl, she had a major personality change, might i add, dragons have very hard bones, it takes a lot to break them Very Happy remember they're not humans, just look like humans, don't be mistaken, and also might i add, the final way to know if they are really mates is to perform the trial, the kiss, that's in the really first post i made if you forgot)

Fon smiled when he heard Ash leave and the distant start of a motorcycle. Good, so the Fire dragon went. Then he listened and from the corner of his eye watched as Lev finished with the injured dragon, and she too, left for the garage, the sounds of the convertible starting up and pulling away. He chuckled to himself. Well their little visit to earth was certainly worthwhile. He concentrated as he linked the machine to the scientists and looked at the man's memories. Damn he was a lacky and didn't know much information, cept for the location of their last meeting. Using the computer he found the location and zoomed in. It was an old warehouse, nearby an huge place where Aerospace engineers worked. He stared at the man strapped to the bed and then back at the machine, trying again to dig through his memories. Finally he was satisfied that that he had gone through all that he could, he stopped the machine and took the metal hat off the man.

Then Fon went into a meditation as he made a connection with Luciano, the Light dragon. He reported their findings to the leader dragon and also notified him of the place he was going to inspect. Throwing in a twist he also told the leader that the three of them might be coming back with more than just them, hinting that potential mates might be added to the equation. Luciano chuckled and nodded his head, telling Fon good luck and then breaking connection. Fon then turned to the injured dragon and questioned him a bit of what he could remember from his capture. It was no use, the dragon only knew of the same warehouse but everything else was erased from his memory. The dragon then asked to return to Thanatos, which Fon agreed as he would be danger if he were to go out into public again. Fon made another connection to Void and Ghost and asked them to create a vortex so that a dragon could return home. They obliged and after a few moments of waiting, a portal opened in the space in front of the dragon, and bidding farewell and thanks to Fon, the dragon grabbed the food left for him and stepped through the portal returning to his home planet.

After the other dragon had left, Fon decided it was time to pay a visit to the warehouse. He unstrapped the scientists and slung him over his shoulder intent on dumping him at the warehouse. He didn't decided to call the other dragons, thinking they would want time with their potential mates. So he went into the garage with the man, and found the silver SUV. He thought for a moment, before he changed the color of the SUV with a wave of his hand, changing the silver to a forest green. Can't help that his favorite color was green. He threw the man into the trunk, unconscious as he was, and Fon got into the driver's seat and pulled out, driving to where the warehouse was. He parked the SUV behind some buildings so it wouldn't be noticed and went on foot, carrying the man with him. When he was in the warehouse, he erased the man's memories and laid him in a noticeable place and then went to search the warehouse, taking in scents and clues he could find. Not much, but he did find some scents and a strand of hair. That would help him.

After he was done, he left the warehouse and remembered that the Aerospace engineering place was close by, and smiling slightly, he decided to pay it a visit. He walked up to the place and was just in time to see a familiar leather jacket wearing girl working on a plane. His smile widened as he recognized her immediately. It was her. Quietly, he started making his way towards her.

Luna had gotten dropped off by Kira and reluctantly promised them they could get together tomorrow. Bidding them bye, she went and immediately went to her private plane "Suzaku". Taking time, she polished it up and gave it a new coat of paint, checking all the mechanics for any failures. Then she was called in by her boss for her help in constructing a new continental flight plane to replace the one that just recently crashed. She spend bout 30 minutes in there discussing her ideas for the new plane, and making it safe so that it wouldn't crash, elaborating on how they should install a radar so the plane could stay on track once you put in a destination, as well as alert the captain if the altitude is dropping to a dangeorus level. Her team, well most of them admired her for her ideas and agreed with her, only a spare few idiots hated her for her intelligence and being all "know-it-all". Not that she paid them any mind. She was more into ensuring the safety of the people using the planes instead of competing with wannabes.

After 30 minutes laying out her idea for the new plane project, she was dismissed and thanked for her ideas. With a nod, she left and went back to her own plane, intent on cleaning it up and taking it for a fly.

Fon walked up quietly, not making a sound and stood until he stood over her and then went closer to her ear. "So this is where you work? How quaint. Fancy meeting you here again.", he said over her shoulder.

In reflex, Luna's right arm whipped out to try and elbow her assulter. WHAM! Her elbow came in contact with his hand as he blocked her attack. They stared at each other, both quiet, as they assessed each other's skill.

Last edited by Looney on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:55 am

Ash and Kira walked over to a nearby picnic table and sat down on opposite sides. For a while they simply sat there, staring at each other, Kira completely entranced by Ash's eyes. They were like embers, burning constantly, a firey glow emitting from them... and she loved it. She loved fire and anything like it, and his eyes were no exception. After a long silence, Ash finally spoke. "So, what brings you down here?"
"Well honestly I was looking for you" she replied "I had seen you at the crash and then you just kinda... dissapeared" Ash nodded. Another long silence.
Kira:"You know your eyes are glo..."
Ash:"Yeah I know"
Ash:"So where do you wo..."
Kira:"I'm a bomb technician"
A smile spread across Ash's face. She was perfect.

Ash:"I live just up the way, with a couple othe people in that mansion" He pointed up to the edifice on the hill and Kira stared at it admiringly. Kira:"It's huge! Wow! I wanna see it sometime" She stared at it for a while before returning her gaze to Ash. Another long silence. Ash, in his impatience couldn't hold it in any longer. Ash:"Want to go out with me?" he asked confidently. Kira thought for a moment. Hell why not? Might as well. He seemed like her type. "Sure" she said with a smile.

Ash grinned and glanced back at the car and motorcylce. Ash:"Race you to the house" Kira grinned "You're on" They both lept up and hopped into their vehicles, peeling out and racing up the empty road till they reached the mansion, screeching into the driveway in a dead tie. They walked through the front door arguing already. Ash:"I was first" Kira:"No I was first" A:"Were not" K:"Was too" A:"I obviously won" K:"Did not. Besides it's polite to let the girl win" Ash opened his mouth to argue and stopped, then flopped down on the couch, grumbling, but with a slight grin on his face.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:44 am

At the sound of the door, Gregory, the elderly man who owned the house, came in with Crystal, his wife and smiled at Ash and his friend. "Hello there Ash. Welcome back. I believe Fon left not too long ago, but I'm sure he'll call you soon. Who is your friend?", Gregory asked with a kind smile on his elderly face. Crystal waved gently at the two and smiled. "Are you two youngsters hungry? I made some turkey and ham sandwiches if you'd like some. They're in the ktichen.", she said kindly.

Fon and Luna stared at each other, her elbow in his grasp. Their eyes held each other, neither blinking. And then in a flash, they broke away from each other and then each took a stance, and then charged at each other. They met in the middle and suddenly they were a blur of limbs and bodies. Both were throwing punches and kicks at the other, testing the other's strength. Fon allowed Luna to strike first, and Luna started her barage, throwing kicks at him faster than the normal eye could see.

Fon smiled calmly as he dodged her kicks and blocked the other ones he couldn't dodge, all the while a smile on his face, his emerald green eyes staring intently at her. Luna didn't falter under his sharp gaze, but kept up her assult. She had to admit, he was probably the strongest guy that she came in contact with. She stopped her barage and with a straight and stoic face, beckoned him to go. Fon smiled and charged her, throwing punches at her almost faster than the speed her kicks were. Luna didn't change her expression, but mentally she was amazed at the guy's skill, she never met a guy as strong as he. His green eyes assessed her as he threw his punches, his long pony tail had gotten unraveled from around his neck and was now flowing after him.

Luna blocked his punches and dodged the ones she couldn't block. Then they drew away from each other and faced each other. They stared at each other for a few more minutes, and then both of them stood up straight, and bowed to each other, like martial arts masters. Fon chuckled as he raised his head and looked at her. "You are most talented in martial arts. May I ask your name? I am Fon Arashi.", he told her, rewrapping his ponytail around his neck loosely. Luna nodded to him. "The same to you, your skills are quite remarkable. My name is Y-.....Luna Lin.", she said almost telling him her real name. Fon stared at her, knowing she was hiding something from him, but at this point, didn't press further. "It's a pleasure to meet you then Luna.", he said as he dipped his head. Luna did the same, dipping her head.

"So you're an aerospace engineer?", Fon asked, interested as he threw a look at her plane. Luna saw his look and nodded his head. "That is correct, I am. And that is my plane "Suzaku" you're looking at. I take it for a fly once in a while, the sky's my domain.", she told him, her brown eyes looking at her plane. Fon looked at her and smiled. "Can she be any more perfect?", he thought as he chuckled. "You look about 23, but I could be wrong, yet my intuition tells me you're young for your job but a master at it.", he said striking up a casual conversation. Luna turned to look at him, surprised he would think that. "You're right. I am young for my job age, but you are right that I'm 23. How old are you?', she asked. "How old do I look to you?", Fon asked. Luna looked at him, assessing him, taking in his features, his young looking face, his body structure. "25.", she said simply. Fon smiled, his emerald eyes glinting. "Exactly.", he said to her. He was going to have fun getting to know her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Ash looked up as Gregory and Crystal walked into the room. he stood and bowed respectfuly to them then flopped back down on the couch next to Kira, putting his arm around her shoulders. Kira smirked, amazed at how quick he was willing to move. Usually she was the one who pushed the relationship to go faster.

"Hello there Ash. Welcome back. I believe Fon left not too long ago, but I'm sure he'll call you soon. Who is your friend?"

"Oh right. This is Kira, my new girlfriend." He said, motioning to her. She stood and bowed akwardly, not used to the gesture of respect. Kira: "It's nice to meet both of you. This is an amazing house you have" She smiled, glancing around the decorative room.

[i]"Are you two youngsters hungry? I made some turkey and ham sandwiches if you'd like some. They're in the ktichen."[/b]

"Starving" they both said in unison. Their heads had snapped up immediately at the mention of food, something they both absolutely loved. They looked at each other for a moment, then burst out laughing. Ash stood and led Kira into the kitchen, both still laughing for no apparent reason at the unison word. They sat down at the table and immediately began eating the sandwiches as though they hadn't had food in weeks. Ash paused in his eating to stare at Kira, then smiled warmly and sweetly at her, a gesture that wasn't normal for him. He went back to eating when she caught him staring and she smirked a bit. Apparently she'd managed to catch his interest, and she liked that.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 pm

(yes I know about the whole strong bones I should have mentioned she broke the pole or something but she did need an excuse to get into the hospital she is still her angry pissed off self but she found someone who doesn't die when she touches them someone who she can touch and get close to without having to worry So she's excited and falling love get it? and the food yes I know it's her favorite kind of food though uncooked meat)

Levantine was thinking to herself when brett had came back in the room smiling. She stared at his lips they looked soft and sweet Levantine shook her head she didn't even know if he really was her mate she hadn't kissed him yet..But his touch was gentle.

Brett was watching the young woman as she sat there she pursed her lips and twirled her hair as she thought. How cute. Brett finished the x-rays then personally took her to a room to wait he went in the lab and waiting them smiled taking the x-rays back to the young woman's room and setting them up to examine. "Three of your knuckles are broken it looks as if you punched something.." Brett spins around to face her.

Levantine watched as he examined the x-rays then spoke and she shrugged. "so i get mad..doesn;t everyone?" brett nodded then gently took her injured hand runnning his finger tips over it before speaking and staring into ehr purple eye's "I Need to wrap it so I'll just you give you a shot of-" Levantine cute him off. "No shot Just cast." Brett contuined to stare into her eye's before nodding then beginning to carefully wrap her arm.

Levantine watched him not feeling a thing except that her hand was already beginning to heal. "what's your name." Levantine managed to smile at him a rare evernt so far not a soul has witnessed. He looked up her smile was amazing he smiled back. "Brett LaCrosse..Or doctor LaCrosse. Levantine nodded and smiled. "I'm Levantine Viper." brett stared at her a moment "Like the deadly snake?" Levantine's smiled dropped and she looked away. "exactly.."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Crystal walked into the kitchen and giggled. "Oh my what big appetites you have. Kira dear why don't you stay for dinner. I've already got the food cooking and a few more persons won't be much. And I'm sure Ash would love to have you over, just mind you, he's got cousins living with us here too.", Crystal said as she went to make dinner, but first pulled out two cups of drinks and gave them to the two fiery eaters. Gregory smiled and went to help his wife with dinner.

Fon stood admiring "Suzaku". He whistled his complements. "This is a very magnificent piece of work. It has impressive aerodynamics and it would seem it would fly very smoothly and without turbulence from the wind much. The paint job is a masterpiece, non too noticeable and blends in nicely. You have excellent taste and talent, both for martial arts, and engineering.", Fon said turning to Luna with a bright smile on his kind face. The wind blew by and sent his denim jacket flowing and his hair flying in all directions. It made him look handsome.

And Luna couldn't help but admit that he was indeed, very good looking. She hadn't paid much attention to men during her younger years, for all that was on her mind, was to get away from her aunt, but now that she had slowed down her life, she began to notice that Fon was probably the first guy to be talking to her in such a casual way, well besides her work partners, but they didn't strike up interest with her. Fon was different. As she studied him, she saw that he was a free spirit, not wanting any boundaries or limits, she envied him for that. His gentle expression also made her feel comfortable, unlike her childhood. It felt nice talking with him, his voice was soothing and melodic, and he was an excellent fighter. Brownie points for him for being the first guy to stand up to her and match her strength, that was a hard feat.

She turned away from his complements, not used to them. "Thank you. I'm amazed you can see all that with just a few quick looks. I spent a lot of time on this precious treasure of mine. Took me 3 months to make it as you see it now, with a few touch ups here and there. But this is my life. The sky is where I want to be most, free, unbound, uncontrolled, loose from chains and out of the cage.", she said as she turned her gaze up to the sky and the clouds. The wind blew her hair too, making her hair fly around her face, her leather jacket flowing.

Fon turned his green gaze to her. She was perfect in every way possible. He never thought that a human woman could share so much with him, and have her kind of personality, it was unbelievable. So much so, he couldn't really believe he had found the one for him. But of course, as cautious as he was, he was going to take this slowly. He didn't want to push her, wanted to make her love him for who he was first, before he dropped the bomb on her. Luna felt his gaze on her and turned to face him, still rather shocked by his radiant emerald green eyes. They were beautiful, the loveliest eyes she has ever seen, not that she would tell him that, it would be too embarrassing. Fon was actually surprised she hadn't asked him about his eyes yet, but he figured she'd ask him some time later. Luna sighed and looked at him. "Would you like to go for a fly?", she asked him, jerking her head towards "Suzaku". Fon's emerald eyes widened a bit in surprise and then he chuckled. "With you of course?", he asked her. "Of course.", Luna said nodding her head as she used a key to open the cockpit. Inside were two seats, and she climbed into the front one. Fon came after her and climbed into the second seat behind her. The cockpit lid closed around them and she started up the plane. Fon didn't bother to buckle himself in and could see that Luna didn't either. He smiled at that, they were both confident flyers.

The plane started to life and Luna directed the plane to the runway, gaining speed as she started to pull off the ground. A few seconds later, "Suzaku" left the runway and was gaining altitude each minute. Once they reached a pretty high altitude, but could still see the landscape underneath them clearly, she put it to autopilot and admired the sky around them. Fon did so as well, but as the Wind dragon, he was a frequent flyer, just never been in a plane before. He found that despite the fact that he was enclosed in a small area, he didn't mind it much, especially since Luna was there. He liked the feeling of her with him, a calming presence. They flew in a large circle for a while, and then Fon pointed down to a tall mansion on the outskirts of the city. "There's my current residence at the moment. May I ask you to have dinner with me and some of my relatives?", he asked as he leaned on the back of her seat to ask her. Luna looked down at the lovely house. She shrugged. "Dinner wouldn't hurt I suppose.", she said as she switched to pilot mode and started lowering down the plane. Fon smiled, yay, he had convinced her to spend time with him. He'd get to know her better, and maybe after they've gotten to know each other better, he'd give her the trial, hoping from the bottom of his heart, that she would pass, as well as accept what he was.

A few minutes later, "Suzaku" came to a smooth landing on the large and spacious lawn of Gregory and Crystal's. The trees blew from the increase in air pressure. The propeller stopped rotating and the cockpit opened. Luna jumped from the plane and landed on the grass, bending her knees to lessen the impact. Fon followed suit, landing gracefully beside her. With a smile he held his hand out to her in a gentlemanly way. Luna stared from his hand to his kind face. Debating it for a while, she finally accepted his hand and he led her by hand to the doorway. His green eyes caught sight of the bike Ash borrowed and smiled to himself. Looks like he wasn't the only one with a guest today.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Kira glanced up at Crystal. "Oh no no, I couldn't possibly cause you any trouble" She shifted her eyes from Ash to Crystal and then back. Ash shook his head "It's fine really. Besides... I wanna get to know you better" He smiled at her and she stared at him for a second, then smiled back. She'd love to get to know him a lot better. She continued to eat for a while, admiring him and his features. She was entranced still with his eyes, with their fire-like blaze, she loved the fire.

Ash had finished eating and was waiting on Kira, watching out of the corner of his eye bemusedly as she admired him. Once she was finished he stood and she stood and they walked back to the couch and sat down next to each other. Kira moved his arm to where it rested around her shoulders and he pulled her closer, a soft smile on his face. The smile spread on her face as well and she snuggled up to him and closed her eyes. For a while they just rested there like that, quietly sitting, snuggled with each other.

After a while, and once Crystal and Gregory had left, Ash spoke in a soft voice to Kira. "So... what kind of stuff do you like?" She giggled slightly and opened her eyes, looking up into his. "Well... let's see. I like fast cars, food, trying new things, fire and explosions, and fireworks" Ash smirked slightly at these last few. She was so much like himself... how was it possible? She continued with an afterthought "Oh... and I like it when things move fast in a relationship" She smiled and rolled over to where her nose was inches from his own. Kira: "Really fast" She smiled and began moving her face closer, but he put a finger out on her lips and smirked. "Sorry... but I'm going to have to deny you that for now" She put on a puppy face but he refused to give in. "Fine" she said, sighing and returning to simply snuggling him.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 pm

brett noticed her sudden sadness it wasn't that hard to spot he watched ehr a moment longer before bending down and placing his face a tad close to hers but with enough distance it seemed normal. "miss Levantine I am sorry if i offened you..But I happen to love your name it seems to suit your mysterious personality."

Levantine watched him her lips pressed into a thin straight line are violet eye's roaming over his face before locking in a gaze there was a nice long silence before she broke it. "I'm not one to beat around the bush..I'd like to get to know you better Brett I'm sure My cousins wouldn't mind if i skipped dinner with them..Or if you came to dinner with me."

Brett held his gaze still smiling "that sounds good Levantine I would really like Dinner..But I've had to much take out..If i could have a nice home cooked meal..That'd be great!" Levantine nodded then watched as he reached out and took her hands in his. "these soft hands look like they'd make a good-" She didn;t hesitate to cut him off. "you don;t want me making dinner I can't trust me" She laughed mentally she'd make everything she touched rotten and unedidable.

Levantin slipped Her gloves back on her hands. "i'll show you to my residence for the foreseeable future..It isn't to far from here." Levantine Mentally reached Fon I'm bringing a guest to dinner my possibly mate and..I touched him he isn't dead.. she smiled and hopped into her car looking up at him "Just follow me."

Brett watched Levantine watching herr carefully then nodding as she spoke before walking out to his own motorcycle getting on then following her as she drove and weaved through traffic to her house.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Fon walked with Luna in tow, her hand in his larger one. She had landed her plane in the middle of the spacious, and I mean really spacious, lawn and it took a while for them to reach the front door, although both enjoyed the time of admiring the landscape as well as sneaking glances at the other.

Upon reaching the front door, Fon turned to Luna, raised her hand to his lips, and kissed her hand lightly. Then with a smile, he let go of her hand, knowing, no he could feel, that she was still a bit uncomfortable being in the prescense of a man. Especially a man who had such an affect on her. Fon understood, and he let her have her space. That Luna was grateful for. She had met men before and none have been as understanding or as kind as him.

Fon rang the doorbell and waited for a moment, Luna, by his side, was admiring the tall mansion, eghads, he must be rich to live in this house. Soon the door opened, Crystal's face smiling at the two. Fon dipped his head to her and Luna imitated him.

"Welcome back Fon, and I see Ash is not the only one to bring company to our home. Please come in. Hello dear, my name is Crystal Milton. My husband and I are sharing our home with Fon and his cousins for a while., the elderly lady told Luna.

Luna nodded her head, smiling lightly to the elderly lady and stepped inside the lovely home. She followed Fon as the said man walked to the huge family room and stopped when he stopped.

Fon saw the sight of Ash and the girl next to him and chuckled. "Ash, how quaint for you to bring a friend. Hello there miss. I am Fon, Ash's....cousin.", Fon said to Kira. Luna looked around Fon's tall shoulders and her brown eyes widened in surprise. "Kira? What in the world are you doing here?", the tall girl asked her friend, and then glanced at the red head snuggled next to her. Was he the one she was looking for during the crash at the bridge? She turned to Fon for an explanation. Fon turned to her, his emerald eyes dancing with humor, but he shrugged his shoulders, he didn't know either.

Suddenly he got a mind speak from Levantine. He chuckled, so all three dragons had found a potentional mate, and all of them were going to be at dinner. How lovely. "Sure bring him, it seems Ash and I already brought ours. Might as well bring yours along too.", he spoke to her.

Fon turned to Crystal. "Lev will join us soon, and a guest along with her as well.", he told the elderly. Crystal practically beamed. "Oh how wonderful, young love and a nice dinner. Greg when was the last time we had such a nice family dinner. I'll go add the finishing touches as Lev is returning.", she said as she took Gregory by the arm and the two left for the kitchens.

Last edited by Looney on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:42 pm

( your ignored my mental reaching Fon xD)

Levantine was driving normally weaving through traffic gracefully and easily not really caring about the pissed off drivers and watching as Brett tried to keep up. He looked hot on his motorcyle and it made her go all soft she shook her head then focused on driving and screeched to a hault in the garage before hopping out.

Brett quickly stopped before pulling off his helmet and shaking some sweat before his hair then turning to her. "It's very nice you said you lived with your cousins?" Levantine nodded two boy's Fon and Ash. also an elderly couple the're kind for taking us in." Levantine kept a stright face before turning to face the door. "please follow me."

Brett smiled at her and followed as she lead the way into the garage door then inside the house he smiled as she walked him into the elegant and rather large living room. "Fon ash..I brought Home a friend his name is brett." Levantin felt a smile suddenly form on his lips but then retreated when she saw that they saw and it returned to a thin line.

Brett smiled then jumped glancing from Kira to Luna. "Kira!? Luna!? What are you guy's doing here?" Brett was now grinning widely and watching each of the girls before glancing at Levantine who only shook her head.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:37 am

Ash looked up and nodded as Fon walked in with Luna and was about to go back to what he had been doing when the girl Luna spoke up in a surprised voice.

"Kira? What in the world are you doing here?"

Kira looked up at her surprised and her eyes widened. "Luna? Well I could ask you the same thing" She sat there staring for a moment and looking at Fon, then at Ash, and realized she'd seen Fon with Ash on the bridge. She was about to speak when Levantine and Brett walked in.

"Kira!? Luna!? What are you guy's doing here?"

Kira's jaw dropped. "You too?! and I suppose you're with her too?" she pointed at Levantine. For a moment she stopped, looking between Fon & Luna and Levantine & Brett. She let out an exhasperated sigh and ran her fingers through her hair. "Who would have thought this could have happened so perfectly" She laughted.

Ash in the meantime was dumbstruck. He was at a complete loss for what to say. Finally he got out the words he was looking for. "Wait... y-you know all these people?" he looked around at Fon and Lev and rolled his eyes. 'How in the world did we manage to bond with three friends?' he thought to them both.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:50 am

Levantine shot a glare at ash before sending a thought back 'does it matter!? I can touch brett and he doesn't drop dead like everyone else i swear to God if you ruin this for me I'll kill you!' Brett didn't miss a beat he noticed her glaring and watched her a moment before suddenly He pulled her into a hug.

Levantine's eye's widened and she was still blushing an odd sight for fon and ash to behold She remained still before looking at Brett his face was close..to close and it was moving close "NO!" levantine shouted and jumped back pushing brett away.

Brett stared dumbfounded He was just going to kiss her..when she yelled at him and pushed him back. He watched her very curiously then burst out laughing. "I'm sorry I understand You don't kiss on the first date or first meeting in our case."

Levantine stood there a moment before taking in a deep breath and nodding. "yeah unm..L-let's Go into the backyard there's a bench and we can talk there."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 am

Fon and Luna watched the two pairs, Ash and Kira on the couch and Brett and Lev standing. How amusing, or at least that's what Fon was thinking. Luna was surprised by the fact that her two friends were here and that the people they were coupled with, were cousins. Or so they say, Luna was very suspicious about their relations but she didn't question it, as it seems Fon doesn't mean any harm to her.

"Wait... y-you know all these people?"

Luna turned to the red head near Kira, Ash, she called him. "Kira, Brett and I have known each other since college. We were on the bridge earlier today.", she stated with a stoic expression on her face as she crossed her arms. She was thinking this was very fishy.

'How in the world did we manage to bond with three friends?'

Fon mentally chuckled and spoke back mentally. "I think this is a lovely coincidence. I'm not complaining. Mind you I hope you're taking this slowly and not acting without your brain?", he asked the younger dragon with mind speak.

A loud outbreak from Levantine turned Fon and Luna to look at her and Brett. Apparently Brett had tried to move on her, and she got defensive. Fon had a small smile on his face. At least she was being rational, albeit a bit obvious but whatever. Fon turned to Luna and smiled at her. "May I ask you to accompany me to my room? I have a lovely balcony view and I would very much like to have your opinion on something.", he told her as he tilted his head towards the upstairs. Dinner wouldn't be for a while, and he wanted to get to know her better before she had to leave.

Luna turned to him and then shot a glance at Kira and Brett. Sigh, if they wanted to be their rash selves, so be it, she'd just be casual. "If you care to have my opinion.", she said as she followed him up the stairs into his room, which indeed shocked her as he had a huge balcony with a luscious view of the sky.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:59 am

Ash sighed. 'Yeah yeah I know Fon. And Lev, I'm not trying to mess with anything. I'm just saying it's a pretty odd coincidence we all got best friends' he thought to them. Ash glanced at the girl with Fon, Luna they called her. He could tell she thought something was off... probably questioning the fact that they were cousins. After all, he looked british and Fon looked chinese... how could they be cousins?

"Kira, Brett and I have known each other since college. We were on the bridge earlier today."

Ash nodded. "Friends eh? Best friends apparently" he stood and bowed slightly to her and then turned to Brett. He crossed his arms and stood there for a second, sizing him up. He looked like a good match for levantine... so be it. He uncrossed his arms and gave him a friendly bow. "It's nice to meet both of you" He watched as the other two couples wandered off elsewhere and sat back down, snuggling with Kira again who had kept silent this whole time from lack of things to say.

"So you guys have been friends since college then?" he said in a low voice to her. "that's pretty cool. You all seem pretty close" Kira nodded and smiled. "Yeah they're my best friends. So be good to them kay?" Ash smiled and nodded.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 am

Levantine lead Brett out to and bench and then sat down glancing at the ground before looking up at him he was staring at her watching her purple eye's gleam in the sunlight. she couldn't help but blush watching him as he began to speak. "I'm sorry but your eyes." He leaned in a tad closer and she held back a gasp watching him carefully as he contuined to gaze. "they're a beautiful purple..I've never seen a natural purple eye color..."

Levantine Nodded. "Yes as far as I know I'm the only one with Purple eye's" Levantine's stomach lurched a tad as leaned in a tad closer but remained gazing brett noticed her shifting in her seat and smiled warmly. "don't worry i know better now."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:06 am

Fon led Luna to his huge balcony, well not his, but he was borrowing the room. Two lovely designed double doors with white flowing curtains opened up to reveal a large patio balcony complete with a table and two chairs. Fon swept his hand to a seat and Luna obliged, taking a seat opposite him. After she seated, he followed suit and sat himself down in the other chair and proceeded to stare into the field, the wind rustling the grass and blowing agains them.

Fon closed his eyes and relished in the luscious feeling of being in the wind. His long ponytail was wrapped around his neck loosely and it came loose again, flowing out behind him like a long tail. Luna stole a glance at him, marveling at his beauty. She found herself drawn her him, wanting to reach out and touch his face. But of course, stubborn as she is, she'd never admit to being attracted to him. Especially since they just met. Luna turned her gaze away from him and felt the wind caress her face gently, whipping her hair gently around her face.

Now it was Fon's turn. He opened his emerald green eyes and turned his head to stare at the girl next to him. By Thantatos was she beautiful, he'd never met one such as her, even on Thanatos, and dragons were considered perfect beings. He now saw what he was missing. He almost wanted to hug her and say "Where have you been all my life" but he knew, that in truth, he was much much older than her, and that for her to give up her human life and join him in immortality, it was a tough stake to pay. He didn't know of she would accept that, or for that matter, what he truly was.

He stood up and went into his room, coming back with a large sketchpad and a pencil in hand. He quickly sketched a picture of her, her face turned to the side and her hair flying in the air. With a gentle smile, he put the finishing touches and turned the page, and began drawing the picturesque scenery they were overlooking. Luna opened her eyes at the sound of his pencil moving across the pad. With interest and curiousity, she stood up and went to stand behind him, looking over his shoulder. At such close proximity to him, she could smell him, and he smelled intoxicating, like mint leaves and crisp leaves in the fall. She looked at his hair and had to resist the urge to reach out and run her fingers through his silky black hair.

Fon turned back to her and smiled, indicating his sketch. Luna took a look at it and it was breathtaking. He was a master sketcher. Her chocolate eyes widened at the sight. "....It's breathtaking, capturing the essense of the scene perfectly, add color to it and it looks like a picture, or even better than a picture taken with a camera.", she babbled to him. Fon chuckled, his voice ringing in her ears. "Thank you for the complement. I take pleasure knowing that my skills can capture such magnificence as nature. I am honored to be bistowed with such skill. As you have your own marvelous talents.", he said as he stared at her, a double meaning when he remembered drawing her.

Crystal and Gregory had set up the large table in their dining room and Crystal then went to the family room and called Kira and Ash. "Kira, Ash, dinner is ready. Would you two dears be so kind as to get Lev, Brett, Fon, and Luna? We're almost done setting up, but I bet they could smell the food by now.", she asked as then she disappeared back into the kitchen to prepare drinks.

Indeed she was right, Fon turned his head, sniffing, smelling the delicious food. He stood up and turned Luna towards his door gently urging her out. Luna went willingly, having picked up the scent of food as well, and dang, was it mouthwatering. Fon chuckled at her. "I take it you can smell Crystal's homecooking. Believe me, it's something to die for.", he told her as they descened the stairs into the family room, seeing Kira and Ash.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:05 am

Ash nodded to Crystal and stood up, helping Kira up. He turned first to go after Luna and Fon, but they were already descending the stairs so he turned instead to go find Levantine and Brett. He led Kira outside to the back and and looked around, quickly finding Levantine and Brett. Kira was busy looking around and admiring the huge backyard. It didn't seem to have an end to it, and half of it was a beautiful garden of flowers, a maze of various bushes and a courtyard.

While Kira was distracted, Ash headed over to retrieve Ash and Levantine. He got within a short distance and waved to get her attention, then beaconed her inside. 'Sorry to interupt Lev, but dinner's ready'. He turned and walked back to Kira who immediately turned her admiring to him instead. He smiled and took her hand, leading her back into the house and to the dining room. The whole time she couldn't take her eyes off him, trusting him not to let her run into or trip over anything. She gripped his hand not too tightly but not loosely either. They sat and she rested her head on his shoulder, waiting for the others to arrive.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Levantine watched brett for a long while when they were finally called to dinner she stood up and gently held her hand out for him to take. "dinner's ready and it is to die for." Levantine smiled at him her rosy lips pursing a tad before returning to single line that seemed to be sketched on her face around anyone but him.

Brett watched her lips then stood up taking her hand and holding it. "Dinner does sound and smell rather inviting." He grinned at her then followed as she lead him to the dining area he refused to let go of her hand it was soft and warm.

Levantine finally made it to the dining room and was about to take her seat when brett pulled her chair out for her and gently pushed her in then took his own seat. "So Kira , Luna looks like we get to eat dinner together after all and luckily with one more beautiful woman and two handsome man sadly not as charming as me." He chuckled and flashed them a wide grin "I'm just joking."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Fon and Luna went into the dining room, a large spacious area, with a medium sized long table awaiting them with food piled upon food decorating the elegant wood table. Luna's eyes bulged as she took in the sight. She turned to Fon and stared at him. "How do you maintain your form with this amount of food at your disposal everyday.", she asked him, half joking as she liked his slendorness and lankiness very much. It meant that he was fit and healthy.

Fon chuckled at her statement and pulled out a chair for her, which she took gratefully and he sat down beside her, and Crystal on his left side. "I wonder that myself. Good thing I have a fast metabolism and the ability to hold myself back from his wondrous cooking. Crystal, I swear, if you keep making this delicious food, you'll fatten us all up like piglets.", he joked with his elderly host. Crystal giggled at the young man's, well dragon's, joke. "Oh that's my whole-hearted intention Fon. You, Ash, and Levantine are so frail and twiggy. I take it upon myself and Greg to see that we stuff some meat on those bodies of yours.", she joked right back and Greg laughed as he sat at the head of the table.

Luna smiled quietly, it was nice to have this kind of jocular family atmosphere, something she never got to experience when she was young. A sad look passed over her face at the thought of her childhood. Fon's ever observant eyes didn't miss her change in expression. Underneath the table, his hand reached for hers and gently held it, rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand, soothingly. Luna smiled, a tiny smile at him which he returned.

"So Kira , Luna looks like we get to eat dinner together after all and luckily with one more beautiful woman and two handsome man sadly not as charming as me."

Luna turned her head to Brett, her eye brow raised. "Depends on your definition of "charming" Brett.", she said teasingly as she accepted a plate gratefully from Fon and passed it down to Kira.

Gregory waited until everyone had a plate, had a beverage, and stood up to toast. "I give a toast, to a happy meal, a happy future, and of course, young blooming love.", he said as his eyes twinkled. Crystal lifted her glass of fine wine. Fon lifted his glass of sake, and Luna also lifted her glass of sake, a Japanese liquor that both favored, they could hold their liquor well. "A toast to a big family.", Fon added. Crystal and Greg nodded their heads, and Luna gave him an appraising look, waiting for the others to toast as well before digging into the feast.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Levantine lifted her glass and nodded slightly "To Family." Her lips curved up into a tiny smile (it looked forced to fon and ash but to the others it looked normal) but her eye's said otherwise. She watched them for a moment her own glass filled with sparkling white wine.

Brett followed her and lifted his glass smiling like he always did his own glass was filled with the red wine that was happily placed on the table. "to family." He watched and paitently waited for the others to lift their own glasses but couldn't help but stare at Levantine.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am

"So Kira , Luna looks like we get to eat dinner together after all and luckily with one more beautiful woman and two handsome man sadly not as charming as me." He chuckled and flashed them a wide grin "I'm just joking."

Ash grinned at him. "Well of course you're joking. After all, everyone knows I'm the most charming one here" he joked, grinning. Kira giggled and hugged him. "To me you are at least" he looked at her and smiled warmly, something very rare for him. He generally liked to play it cool. She looked up into his face and saw the smile was genuine and her heart just melted. He was perfect. Ironically, Ash was busy thinking the same thing about her.

"I give a toast, to a happy meal, a happy future, and of course, young blooming love."
"A toast to a big family."

Ash lifted his glass, adding in his own toast the others. "To passion, and life. May each last as long as the other" He smiled, waiting for the amazed expressions on everyone's faces. it wasn't like him to say inteligent things like that. The others would surely be surprised.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 am

Levantine nodded to him and then gently clinked her glass with the others brett was staring at him a moment before breaking into a wide grin then clinking his glass with the others. Levantine was watching Brett he was a happy free spirit with little limits but great Morals..He was her complete oppisite and yet she still felt a sense of love..

Levantine was pondering this and wondering this she didn;t realize she wasn't gaurding her thoughts but instead the others could see and read her thoughts freely as she stared at brett 'How can this man..Be my Mate..he's always so damn happy..And he doesn't seem to care that i never smile..that I'm constantly angry at the world.'
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:09 am

"Well of course you're joking. After all, everyone knows I'm the most charming one here" he joked, grinning. Kira giggled and hugged him. "To me you are at least" "To passion, and life. May each last as long as the other"

Fon turned his gaze to Kira and Ash, he chuckled. "Kira, mind you I wouldn't feed his big ego. Any more complements and he must just explode that big head of his. See what happens when you do? He ups and says something intelligent.", the wind dragon teased as then he turned to Luna and together they cheered their glasses and both smirked as they downed their glass in one gulp. Being able to hold your liquor came in handy when you wanted a drinking contest.

Luna turned to Fon, her eyes light with competition. "How well can you hold your sake Fon?", she asked him, challenge in her voice. Fon's emerald eyes twinkled as he chuckled. "Well more than you can hold yours dear Luna.", he said back, just daring her to take the test. Luna scoffed as she poured sake for her and him. "Is that a challenge I hear?", she questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

Fon chuckled. "You're 1000 years to early to challenge me to a drinking contest.", he said the double meaning clear to the dragons, but not to the humans. Luna grinned lightly. "We'll see.", she said as she then set her glass down and turned to the aroma of the food in front of her and gingerly picking up her utensils and digging in. Fon smiled and did the same, the drinking contest can wait till after they've tasted Crystal's cooking.

Last edited by Looney on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next