Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dragons - Page 7 Empty Re: Dragons

Post  Looney Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 am

"I understand completely"

Fon nodded his head. "Appreciate it friend, and you're welcome to stay with us, as long as you contact your family first. We don't want any small matters coming up unnecessarily.", the wind dragon told the doctor.

"Great they're using big words now" Yeah yeah just cause you move so slow in your relationships doesn't mean my pace is bad.

Luna rolled her eyes as she drank sake from her glass. She turned to Kira with a smirk. "I had a sudden urge to retort to your comment Kira, but I think I shall hold back for fear of hurting your feelings dear friend. Moving slow is not bad, as the saying goes, the slow wins the race.", she told her friend. Fon chuckled at the comment as he took a sip of his sake as well.

""Ignore them, they're just jealous about our relationship" ash grinned and spoke just loud enough for Fon to hear "Besides, insults come from personal insecurities"

Fon turned to regard his fellow dragon. He leaned in close to Luna, the latter tilting her head to hear him. "Don't mind them. We don't need to openly show affection to know the other feels the same. That's how close we are.", he whispered to her with a chuckle. Luna smiled a little at his words and nodded. "Maybe it's them that's feeling insecure, since they feel the need to be in contact with the other. Fearing the other might disappear if they don't stop touching.", she whispered back. Fon laughed and he and Luna clinked their glasses. "My thoughts exactly mate. Insults do come from personal insecurities", he told her as he shot a look at Ash. Beat that.

Last edited by Looney on Mon May 03, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 03, 2010 8:12 am

Ash growled at his comments. He was getting tired of the teasing. He sighed and turned to their hosts. "If you don't mind I think we'll be excused" he took Kira's hand and they stood and made their way back out to the living room, sitting down on the couch. Kira smiled at him. "Don't get worked up Ash, they're only teasing" Ash laughed "I'm not getting worked up don't worry" he sighed and closed his eyes, putting his hands behind his head and relaxing. She watched him for a while, then rested her head on his chest.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 03, 2010 8:15 am

Brett nodded to fon then turned To gregory "Would you please Excuse Lev and I? I am afraid she is already falling asleep on me must be exhausted after today poor girl." Levantine's eyes opened she was a cherry red now she shot Brett a look then stood and quickly retreated to her room feeling embarassed and nervous.

brett jumped a tad when he felt her move then shrunk back when she gave him a look that said "Why-the-hell-would-you-say-that!?" He sighed and shook his head then turning to his hosts "forgive me seems I spoke to soon may I run after her?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 03, 2010 9:07 am

Gregory waved Brett away to chase after Lev. He nodded to Ash and Kira as well, and now he, Crystal, Fon, and Luna were left. Crystal smiled at all of them. Fon and Luna shared looks. "Did we upset them, Kira and Ash I mean.", Luna asked him. Fon gave her a smile and shook his head. "It's tradition to tease the youngest dragon in the family. No need to worry about him. Instead, let's assist in cleaning up shall we?", he said as he stood up and grabbed a handful of empty plates and brought them to the kitchen.

Crystal didn't protest as she knew Fon would not relent until he had helped. She just smiled as she took picked up piles of dishes and followed suit. Luna did the same and Gregory did too. Fon knew the other 4 didn't mean to be rude, but somebody had to clean up. He washed the dishes and handed them to Luna to dry and put in the dish rack. He waved Crystal and Gregory away, telling them to get a good night's rest and that they did much today. The elderly couple reluctantly agreed and retreated to their downstairs room.

Fon and Luna labored away at the dishes, and after that they cleaned up the table, wiping it and putting away any leftover food. Every once in a while they would look at each other and smile. After a while they finished up they went up to Fon's room. Fon gave Luna a pair of his traditional PJ's and she went into his room bathroom to change. He changed in the main room quickly and laid down on his bed. Luna came out, changed and laid down on the bed.

Fon turned to her and smiled. "It's rare to see you so docile.", he told her. Luna faced him and shot him a look, playfully. "Hmm there's no harm in dropping your guard once in a while. Since I know I can trust you.", she told him. Fon smiled and rolled over onto his side, grabbing Luna around the waist and smushing her back into his chest as he held her close. He nuzzled into her neck as Luna squirmed a bit in his arms but gave up, relaxing in his embrace. "Night.", she told her as she twisted her neck to peck him on the cheek. Fon smiled, kissed her cheek in return. "Night luv.", he told her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Kira and Ash watched as Lev ran by them. They looked at each other questioningly, wondering what was wrong, but seeing that neither knew the answer they shrugged and looked down the hall where she had run. Soon enough Brett followed her and they followed him with their eyes in unison. The situation quickly losing their interest and the night dragging on, they decided to retire to bed. Ash picked her up in his arms and carried her back to the room. He silently tossed her a pair of pajamas and she looked at them, then trudged lethargically to the bathroom to change. Ash changed while she was in the restroom and then laid down till she came back out.

Kira stepped out of the bathroom and looked at Ash who was already asleep on the bed. She smiled softly and climbed in next to him, kissing his cheek and holding him close. "goodnight love" she said softly. He sleepily put his arms around her and pulled her close to him and she smiled as she slipped into sleep.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Brett rushed after Lev once he was dismissed and followed her up to her room she proceeded to shut the door on him he stayed quite counted in his head to five then opened is eyes as Lev opened the door and watched him he only smiled to her. "I am sorry Levantine..I thought you were sleeping" Levantine sighed and let a tiny smile appear on her face. "I wasn't but I forgive you." She opened the door and let him in and he happily obligied.

Levantine walked into the closet then slipped into a silk nightgown which was deep purple with a beautiful black design she then came up looking through her clothes before giving up and going to Ash's door gently knocking on it then peeking her head inside his room and whispering "Ash i need Night clothes for brett do you have any extra's?"

Last edited by XxInsanelyJessxX on Tue May 04, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 04, 2010 12:37 pm

(post more Jess, both me and bailu have our characters asleep. we can't post till the next morning)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 06, 2010 7:22 am

(I edited it hurry and reply)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 06, 2010 7:33 am

Ash stirred and sat up, mumbling something about "ungodly hours of the night". "Yeah yeah hold on a sec" He stood and rummaged through his closet, careful not to disturb Kira. After a bit of searching he managed to find a pair of flannell pajama bottoms and a bright red flannel shirt with chinese symbols. He opened the door and handed them to Levantine sleepily. "You two sleep tight, get a good night's rest. God knows we all need it" With that he closed the door and went back to the bed, laying down and taking Kira in his arms again.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 am

Lev only muttered a thank you then took the clothes and slipped back off to her room handing them to Brett "they're Ash's they may not be your style but they certainally well do good for bed she handed them to him and listened untill all ruffling noises were gone before turning back around.

Brett smiled at levantine "they're good thank you" Lev smiled in return then climbed into bed letting brett climb behind her and she then snuggled up to him and into the bed then they both easily fell asleep.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 06, 2010 7:53 am

[time skip to the morning]

Luna rolled in her sleep and her arm swung over...only to fall on the mattress. She blinked her eyes and turned to the other side of the bed expecting a familiar face to greet her. Only it was empty. She rolled over and sat up, feeling the space next to her. It was warm meaning he only just left. Her brain was still befuzzled as she blinked in confusion.

A chuckle greeted her and she swung her head up to see the familiar face she was searching for, smiling at her. Fon was sitting in the middle of the floor, in a meditation position, his legs crossed, his back straight, his arms resting on his legs. He smiled at her, his emerald eyes playful. "Morning sleepyhead.", he told her.

Luna shook her head out and then slapped her face with her own hands. Awake she sat and stared at Fon. She had good reasons to look too. He was wearing no top, comfy, loose black pants that martial artists used. His braided hair was hanging down his back. Luna felt her face heat, damn was his body good to look at. This is the first time she saw him without his shirt, and she took in the details of his bod. He was lean, not buff, but he had a six pack and was muscular. She saw the intricate tattoo that decorated his left pec over his heart.

Fon saw her face and chuckled. He patted the space beside him on the floor. "Care to join me for a morning meditation?", he asked her. Luna nodded her head, breaking out of her daze of staring at his chest. She got out of bed and took the spot next to him. He smiled at her and then they both closed their eyes and meditated for a moment.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 am

Ash slowly woke up as the morning light crawled slowly through the shutters. He was awake, but didn't want to move. Kira slep on for a while, happy where she was in his arms, and he smiled, pulling her close. Soon enough she began to stir. He kissed her gently "Morning love" she blushed and kissed him back, then sat up and stretched, looking around. Ash watched her for a while before sitting up also. He hopped out of bed and walked to the window, opening the french doors and stepping out onto the balcony to feel the morning air.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 06, 2010 8:13 am

Levantine yawned and woke just as Brett did she couldn't help but let out a slight giggle and watched as brett's entire face brightened starting with that big happy grin off his. He smiled and gently pecked her before getting up and slipping into the closet to change into his regular clothes. Lev took this chance to change into a black skirt and deep purple top then putting on a black jacket and zipping her her black boots.

Brett came back out after a moment then smiled at Levantine giving her another quick peck before taking her hand and leading her down the stairs hoping their hosts hadn't gotten up so he could show off his cooking skills and make everyone a pleasent breakfast.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 06, 2010 9:49 am

Fon and Luna meditated for a moment before they both opened their eyes. Fon turned to Luna and smiled at her. She flushed as she returned the smile. Her eyes kept dropping to his chest and she had to continuously avert her eyes. Fon noticed this and smiled. He reached out his arm and pulled her to his chest. Luna became deadly silent as her face was pressed against his hard, fit, well toned bod. She pulled away after a few moments, her face beat red. "Curse you.", she mumbled at him as she stood up and grabbed her clothes to change.

Fon smiled and he stood up while she went to the bathroom. He changed into outside clothing and since it was chilly, he added a emerald green scarf to his attire, not that he felt cold, it was just for looks. He wore his faded grey denim jacket with a deep green sleevless inside, showing off a bit of his chest and muscles. He wore faded grey jeans the same as his jacket and wore black combat boots that came up to his ankles. He stood waiting for Luna, wanting to give her something.

Luna came out of the bathroom. She donned her black leather jacket with a forest green T inside. She wore dark blue jeans with her vans. She folded up the PJs nicely and put them on his bed. She was about to head for the door to his room, when he caught her arm and brought her to face him. He smiled as he took off his necklace. It was the emerald/jade feather pendant on a gold chain he always wore. He went behind her and clasped it behind her neck. He then wound his arms around her waist and held her from behind. "That's a symbol of me. With that you're recognized as my mate in Thanatos and it has an essense of my powers, protecting you if you are in dire harm.", he told her. Luna blushed and nodded her head, fingering the pendant that was cool against her fingers. "Thanks.", she murmured to his ear.

He smiled and let her go, taking her hand and leading her out of the room and down the stairs.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 11, 2010 7:25 am

Levantine had turned on the radio and Brett has managed to convince her to dance and cook with him She her eye's were gleaming with joy and her lips only had the faintst hint of a smile as she sung along and danced with him pausing as he asked her to dance when a slow song came on she was about to object but decided it wouldn't hurt and she oblieged.

After the song ended and another fast song came on the returned to dancing and cooking Brett chuckled every now and again as he watched Levatine.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 11, 2010 7:32 am

Kira walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his back. She groaned and he chuckled. "Why's it have to be so early" she mumbled to him. He laughed "oh come on Kira, it's not that early" she sighed. "But I was in the middle of a dream" He turned around and pulled her to him and she blushed. "You don't need dreams, you have me. Come on, let's go see if breakfast is started. Maybe we can help out" He led her downstairs to the kitchen where a spectacle met his eyes with Levantine and Brett. "Well well, looks like you two are wide awake. Need any help cooking?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 am

Levantine was singing to the pina-colda (Can't spell) song and was dancing around with brett and even giggled a little when she heard ash's voice she dropped her cooking spoon then glared at him blushing just a little "Get out we're fine" she quickly shooed him out then shut the door and locked them.

Brett stared at levantine with a surprised look. "That was a little harsh." Leavtine tensed a moment then sighed and returned to cooking after washing off her spoon. "He's never gonna let me live that one down..I am never like this around them" she tensed up again as she not cut up some stuff for the omelltes "I can't be like thar\t I'm poision i kill i cannot be happy it is enar impossible!" Levantine was slamming down her knife now as she cut up bell pepper.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 11, 2010 7:59 am

Ash rolled his eyes and thought to Kira. "One I can hear you still, two if you don't want me to tease you I wont and three maybe you should try being nice for once. A little kindness goes a long way. We're your friends Lev, we're the ones you can be yourself around and not be afraid of but all you do is shut us out." He sighed mentaly. "No one is born to be alone, but you're trying to make it that way. We only want you to be happy, but you don't want to be. No one is born only to suffer and be unhappy" He sighed and turned with Kira. "Come on, she'll cool off eventually. We'll just take the couch again"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue May 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Fon and Luna walked down the stairs just in time to see Lev slam the kitchen door in Ash's face. Fon chuckled as he descended the stairs. "An argument this early in the morning? Did you catch her singing again Ash? I'm sure you know Lev hates singing in front of others.", the wind dragon said as he pulled Luna over to the love seat in the family room as it looked like Ash and Kira would dominate the couch.

Luna followed after him, sitting in the love seat while Fon sat at her feet, leaning back so that his head rested against her knees. Luna ran her fingers through his silky black hair as she sniffed the air. Smells like Brett was working his magic in the kitchen. Fon sniffed as well and nodded his approval. "Smells delicious. Can't wait till we get to eat.", he said but then looked up at Luna and smiled. "Of course you smell much nicer. A mixure of lavender and vanila is always delectable to greet in the morning.", he told her as he caught her hand and kissed it.

Luna blushed and looke down. "You're unbelievable.", she told him with a small smile as she resumed combing through his lovely hair. Fon purred in content as she stroked his hair and weaved her fingers through it, it felt nice.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 12, 2010 7:38 am

Levantine cursed Ash under her breath then finished up her cooking only stopping when Brett held her close to him. He kissed her cheek and smiled at her. "I would do anything to make sure your happy."

Levantine spun around watching Brett for a long moment then hugging him tightly and close to her Squeezing her eye's shut and whispering thank you then gently kissing him. Brett smiled "We should get the food to those hungry tummies"

Levantine smiled just a little before grabbing the plates and a few glasses then bringing them out to them. She set down each off the plates infront of them. Each plate had an omellte Identical to the dragon. ash and Kira had a hot and spicey Omellte. Fon and luna had a fluffy yet strong omlette Brett and Lev had an omellte with little purple onions and parsely. While The host's had a soft easy chewable Omeltte.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 13, 2010 6:14 am

Ash grinned and walked to the table with Kira, sitting down at their spots and looking at the omellet. He sniffed the steam rising off it and smiled again. "Well well, seems you two have cooking skills I wasn't aware of. It smells delicious" He watched and waited for the others to sit down. He smiled happily at Brett and Lev, then at Fon and Luna and the hosts and started eating. "So Fon, what's on the schedule for today then?" he said cooly. Kira giggled as he nearly dropped half his omellet in his lap and he rolled his eyes and poked her in the side, causing her to jump slightly and he chuckled.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 13, 2010 8:14 am

Fon and Luna walked over to the table. Luna sat, but before Fon sat, he took a tray, filled it with two plates of food and proceeded to bring them to Gregory and Crystal. Luna watched him, happy that he was such a gentleman. He disappeared into their host's room, and then came out after waving to them. He situated himself next to Luna and with a smile to her, began eating. He turned to Brett and gave the man a thumbs up as compliment. Luna did the same to her friend.

"So Fon, what's on the schedule for today then?"

Fon turned his head up to look at Ash. He glanced at Luna and swallowed his mouthful. "Firstly, we must explain our situation to our mates. Ash if you will, please inform our partners.", the wind dragon said to the fire dragon, testing the younger dragon.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri May 14, 2010 6:31 am

Brett began to eat hims own food sipping some chocolate milk and recieving a strange look from Lev for his choice of drink "Yes Lev, I am a grown man , and Yes I am drinking chocolate milk but I like it so sue me" He flashed her a grin before sipping his drink again.

Levantine couldn't help herself she knew Fon and Ash would tease and poke fun at her but she burst out laughing it sounded like bells were ringing as she laughed. She held hersides and laughed untill her stomach ached she took in a several deep breaths then returned to being her cold-self. "Sorry that one struck me as very funny"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri May 14, 2010 6:36 am

(Jess I've told you... the dragons are friends. they won't tease her and poke fun at her)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri May 14, 2010 6:39 am

(friend poke fun I poke fun at you. you poke fun at me deal with it I'm not changing it)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next