Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Dragons - Page 8 Empty Re: Dragons

Post  Lachryma Fri May 14, 2010 7:15 am

(alright but seriously it's a bit too much drama K? Friends also stop teasing if it upsets them and clearly it would upset her.)

Ash stared at Lev for a while, his fork half way to his mouth. Kira looked at her, slightly surprised. She didn't know Levantine that well, but from what she'd seen, she didn't normally laugh... or act happy for that matter. After a short while Ash broke out smiling. It was good to see Levantine happy, and if Brett could make her happy that was good. He looked at brett and suddenly saw his chocolate milk moustache, and suddenly burst out laughing himself, Kira quickly following.

Once he finally stopped laughing he cleared his throat and spoke. "Alright, Brett, Kira, Luna... listen up. We're here on Earth for a reason." he paused dramatically "Our planet, our "mother", Thantos, is very worried. Dragons from the planet are going to Earth and dissapearing. She does not know what is happening to them, so she sent us, the guardians of the world, to find out what's going on. So, whatever we're doing today is going to have to do with investigating this. However, I still need Fon to explain exactly what we are doing today" He turned to Fon, waiting for a response.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 14, 2010 7:49 am

Fon nodded his head at Ash's description. "What Ash says is correct. Today we are going to--", he stopped abruptly as he snapped his head up, his eyes alert. He felt a signal and he turned his head to the dragons. "We have trouble. Let's go.", he stood up and turned his gaze to Luna.

Luna turned to watch him, seeing the urgency of the situation and nodded her head. "I'll stay here. You guys go handle it. I don't want to get in your way and I have no idea if I could help of not. Stay safe.", she told him standing up.

Fon smiled at her, enveloped her into a hug and kissed her forehead. "Thank you for understanding. Ash, Lev, let's move out. Get into the SUV.", he said to them as he gave Luna one more smile, and he started walking to the garage.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri May 14, 2010 7:55 am

Lev nodded her head then stood gace Brett a quick kiss only to be pulled down for one more quick kiss then made her way to the Suv quickly she slipped into the passenger seat and waited paitently having a bad feeling in the bit of her stomach.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri May 14, 2010 8:03 am

Ash looked at Fon gravely and nodded, then turned to Kira. "As much as I'd love to have you with me, I want you to stay here for saftey okay" She stared at him for a moment, then nodded and kissed him. he stood and made his way to the SUV, taking the back seat. "Alright Fon, give us the run-down. what's the situation and why've we got to split so fast?" He watched him, waiting for a response. He could tell whatever it was it wouldn't be pretty.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Luna turned to Brett and Kira. "Looks like we're here until further notice. What do you guys want to do?", she asked them.

Fon ran outside into the garage and hopped into the driver's seat, gunning the engine and back out of the garage at unbelievable speed and then driving like a mad man into the streets. "A dragon distress signal. It was sent out and the dragon sent a picture of the place. We gotta get there fast while the signal is still fresh. He's losing energy as we speak.", Fon spoke as he drove like crazy, zipping in and out of traffic at 80 mph on small roads. He cursed as he neared the bridge, it would take a while to get across that.

Cursing again, he drove off the road into the forest and got out of the car. "C'mon we'll go by air.", he said. Once the other two were out, he used the power of the wind to levitate them high into the air and propell them forward at blazing speed. They flew over the bridge and into the other side of town.

He lowered them down near an abandoned warehouse and sniffed around. He beckoned with his hand as he ran around. "We're closer. Span out and search, stay quiet, send a mental message if you see anything.", he said as he moved off.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 17, 2010 6:48 am

Ash looked at the traffic packed on the bridge and sighed as they pulled off. He quickly got out and Fon levitated the group up into the air, then shot them through the air. They were let down just outside an abandoned warehouse and Ash immediately broke off from the other two, running around the opposite side as Fon, stopping and sniffing every once in a while to try to find the dragon in distress. He paused for a second and sniffed, looking up. Above him was a vent with a stack of boxes piled just beneath it. He climbed the boxes and looked through the vent. It was hard to see through the mesh behind it, but there were people inside, and the scent was deffinately strong there. He sent a message to Fon. "I think they're inside. I'm getting a strong scent from the vent on this side and I can just make out the shapes of what seem to be people"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 20, 2010 6:47 am

Levantine was scaling along the side of the building being sure to be very carefuly about which sniffing and feeling she paused smiling a dragon scent getting stronger she noticed a tiny window near the bottom when she crouched down she saw their fellow dragon tied up and bleeding badly He looked like a train wreck she gently pushed on the window noting it was open then quietly shut it she thought to herself then to Fon "I'm going inside..I see her.." With that levantine held her breath then quietly slipped inside the room.

Levantine glanced around the room before rushing over to The young dragon and pulling out a switch blade quickly cut off the ropes then gently having the dragon wrap his arm around Levantine's shoulders.

Levantine was about to help the dragon up when she heard a clicking noise of a door then of people walking down steps followed by voices she rushed the Young boy to the window quickly pushing her out it and then thinking to Fon. "I helped him outside the window get there and help him get away from here now..those people are here..I'll stall and if don't come out within fifteen minutes leave me here I'll be able to send you thoughts of every location they may take me."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 20, 2010 7:43 am

Ash caught what she thought to Fon, helping the boy down from the window she'd helped him through. "Sorry Lev, no way we're leaving you in there. Get out now. It doesn't matter how just get out before things get messy" He lifted the boy on his shoulder and ran around quickly to the door, ready to bust it open if necessary. He thought to Fon. "Fon, get in a good position. If things get messy, we need to be able to barge in and take them by surprise. We gotta make sure Lev makes it back alright. I have the boy here. He's safe"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Fon heard the thoughts and cursed. He deserted his spot and ran to where the other two were. As he neared, his nose picked up the scent of a weak dragon, Ash, and Lev, as well as incoming company. "Ash's right Lev. We don't desert our kind. Stop being such a stubborn girl. You know if they get you, our plan could be revealed.", he thought to her as he ran at the speed of sound to a small spot unnoticed by many. He crouched in waiting and created a veil of wing to hide himself.

The scent of humans came closer, it was wretched. They stank of dragon blood and machinery. A low rumble nearly escaped his throat but he held it in. Damn those humans, who did they think they were? God? He'll show them a god, a god about to rip their heads off. He heard the humans talking as they got closer. "...have the beast? Good all we have to do is wait for more dragons to come. ....two birds with one stone....revolution....we'll be famous...rich....we'll save millions of lives.", the voices said. Fon scowled. "Save millions of lives, at the cost of a million of dragon lives you filthy heathens." He thought back to Luna and her two friends. Why couldn't there be more humans like them?

Back at the house, Luna sneezed. She furrowed her brows, someone was thinking about her. She shrugged at the thought, more worried at where the dragons were right now. She knew she had no need to worry. Heck they were dragons, Fon had demonstrated that even 10 men couldn't hold him off when his mind was set. Luna plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV, watching the news. Her eyes bugged when she saw the number of people who had been reported missing.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri May 21, 2010 7:10 am

Levantine shrunk back into the shadows feelings along the wall and finding the handle to a door she quickly and very quietly slips into the closet she pauses noticing a hole at the bottom of the door big enough to slide food under. Dear God No! Levantine thought to herself then spun around expecting another Dragon but seeing nothing she sighed with relief and then she heard the humans yelling about the missing dragon and searching around the room.

Levantine shrunk back against the wall before silently slipping to gas making herself go up and through a vent and come out the other side then re-appear a little ways back from them waiting a moment for her entire body to return before motioning them to hurry and get to the SUV.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri May 21, 2010 7:15 am

Ash saw her slip out of the vent and quickly signaled to Fon through his mind, then spun and ran soundlessly to the SUV, waiting for Fon. He silently thanked Fon for parking in a hidden area and slipped into the passenger's seat after setting the dragon in the back. He sighed and looked at Lev. "Good job. Couldn't have done it without you. But don't do anything reckless next time" He sighed and leaned against the SUV.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri May 21, 2010 7:22 am

Levantine gave ash a look that said "shut up i save him" then levantine turned to the hurt dragon and gently opening her bag she opened his mouth and placed a little pill on his tongue then gently shut his mouth she then pulled off his shirt and went to work gently healing all his wounds and massaging as she did so whispering "it's going to be alright your safe no one here is going to hurt you." Levantine acutally let the tiniest of a smile show as she healed the young dragon.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 21, 2010 3:45 pm

(i'm just gonna ignore the fact that the SUV is all the way across the bridge, if you forgot Fon transported them there by air, but wtv)

Fon got Ash's signal and when he got to them, he quicky transported them with his air back to where he secretly parked the SUV. He let them down and checked around the place to make sure they weren't followed or were found accidentally. Once he was done with surveilance, he went to the SUV, got into the driver's seat, started up the engine, and pulled out into the road, driving moderatly fast back to the mansion.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 25, 2010 8:11 am

Levantine contuine to gently heal the young dragon with her gloved hands he did seem a tad frightened by her knowing who she was which made her a little angry but she contuined to heal him with gentle hands and whispering sweet words. "it'll be okay Fon, who's driving, is the dragon of wind and Ash is of fire. you know who I am but also understand we're all here to help no one is gonna harm you." The dragon slowly calmed down and gently relaxed himself allowing himself to be healed and even slip into much needed sleep.

Levantine finished healing him and then gently laid him so his head was in her lap she looked over his body he didn't look to be much older than a teen around the age of eighteen or seventeen. Levantine sighed and ran her slender fingers through his hair waiting paitently for them to arrive back at the mansion.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed May 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Ash listened to her talk to the wounded dragon, sighing slightly. He hoped he wasn't too badly injured. He turned back to look at him... nothing too bad. Bruised, cut... marks where he had been shackled... but nothing lethal. And lev had taken care of him well. He nodded to her in thanks and turned back forward, watching the road in silence.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Luna sat on the couch, drumming her fingers on the arm rest. At the sound of tires screeching and doors slamming, she was up and at the door right as Fon walked in. Fon swept her up in a hug and gave her a quick kiss. "Good you're still here. Help us.", he told her quickly and gave out instructions for the supplies they were going to need. Crystal and Gregory directed Brett, Luna, and Kira to the place of the supplies.

Fon turned to Ash and Lev. "Carry him to the basement. I'll set up a barrier and contact Luciano.", the wind dragon said as he went into a separate room. Gregory opened the door to the basement and turned on the lights. Luna came back carrying medical supplies in her arms. She looked to the two remaining dragons for further instructions.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Levantine was waiting paitently untill the zipped into the garage Fon instructed ehr to carry the young sleeping boy in and she gently lifting him up and onto his back and watched him stir but remain asleep she made her way down to the basement with brett quickly trailing behind her carrying his medical bag and a few out things he was asked to carry.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Ash watched for something to do, but all the others took care of it faster. With a shrug he tromped inside, smiling as Kira came running out and leaping into his arms. He greeted her with a kiss, then Kira ran off to help with supplies. She carried them down into the basement after the others. Ash helped her and soon everything was ready. Ash went back up to check on Fon, peering in the room before stepping in. "Need any help with that barrier?" he asked softly.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Luna was downstairs with the Levantine and the others, waiting to see if they needed more assistance. Crystal came down with a bowl of water that Luna took from her and placed it on the bedside table for Lev to use. She stood back to see if any further help was needed.

Fon turned as Ash came in. "Ah perfect timing, I was just about to call for you. Could you contact Luciano while I set up the barrier? If these scientists have been dealing with our kind for sometime, I'll have to make sure this barrier is foolproof. Once you're done updating Luciano with the news you can help me.", the wind dragon said as he closed his eyes and started concentrating on hiding the huge mansion from detection.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:16 am

Levantine worked quickly but carefully easily getting out any toxions then seal the wound and helping it heal all with one hand the other was being held tightly by the little boys hand as he winced every now and again but stayed strong and quiet. Lev smiled once she finished and whispered softly "You did a Great Job.. Hear Let's get you some food then clean clothes before you take a nice long nap" She smiled kindly to the little boy before taking his arm and draping it around her neck then carefull helping him walk up the stairs and into the dining room.

Brett watched Lev with great interest and happiness so she was healer just as Brett was a doctor He grinned and walked behind her then disappeared into the kitchen moments later coming back out with some heated up left overs from last night and sliding it to the young boy "Eat up I'll go fetch some Clothes from my bag and then let you change before helping Lev get a a comfy bed set up for you" Brett smiled warmly then dashed up to Lev's room rifling through the bag then pulling out a basket ball shorts and a tank top something that'd be a little big on the boy but comfortable to sleep on.

The boy watched all the Dragons and their Mates with great Interest and he smiled once The one anmed Brett came back with clothes for him and placed them on the chair beside him "Thank you..for saving me and Being so Kind to me and this food is amazing! Really thank you!"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:31 pm

pooosssttttt
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:49 pm

aaron's turn