Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dragons Empty Re: Dragons

Post  Looney Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 am

Three figures stood in front of a altar. They were all on one knee, bowing their heads in deep respect. Two male and one female. They all looked human, but there were much more. They were dragons. And not just your regular dragons, they were of the Twelve Dragon Guardians of Thanatos, the dragon planet. They were kneeling in front of their mother figure, Thanatos as she spoke to them, giving them specific orders. The other nine guardians were standing way behind them but also kneeling in deep respect in the form of an upside down "V".

"I have chosen you three, three of my twelve children, to go to the planet Earth, and find out why my other children are disappearing without a trace. I fear for their and our species' safety. If this continues, we may have to leave Earth and remain secluded on our own planet, never integrating with other species. You three are entrusted with this task of making peace and stopping this mystery. Wind, Fire, and Poison, you shall donn your human forms and mix with the humans, finding clues that will lead you to this trouble, stop it, and then return home where you are needed. Wind, I name you leader of this group, take care of the humans you encounter as well as the dragons and your team. I trust you will report to Light once in a while to speak of your status.", Thanatos spoke to them, a heavenly celestial figure represented as a shining orb of light hovering in front of them.

Wind, or Fon, nodded his head and raised his right hand to place it over his tattoo over his heart. "I ,Fon, Wind Dragon Guardian, shall promise the safety of my team and the humans on earth. If anything goes amiss, I shall contact Luciano, the Light dragon immediately. Please not worry "Mother" we shall solve this problem and return safely.", he said to the orb. The orb floated above him, and then floated closer until he was in front of his face, he touched his forehead and bright light shining, and then repeated this process to the dragon of Fire and dragon of Poison before returning to floating above all three heads.

"Wind, Fire, and Poison, you three shall work together to solve this issue. Take care of each other and be thankful to your hosts on Earth. When you are ready, depart. Beware to control your tempers and powers, it's been 50 years since the last outbreak of a dragon, we can't let that happen a second time. Farewell and fly high.", Thanatos said as then she dimmed out and soon was gone. Fon stood up and nodded his head towards the other two, the Fire dragon male, and Poison dragon female. "Let's go.", he said simply as he turned to the dragon of Void and Ghost. The said two, set up a portal and a vortex opened up that led to earth. "Fly high dragons. I shall want to hear when you arrive.", Luciano, the Light dragon, the leader said.

Fon nodded his head and with the other two, stepped into the vortex that transported them to Earth. They stepped into the huge house of the elderly couple that promised to house them. Gregory and Crystal Milton, two humans who knew of dragons and had connections with Thanatos. Fon dipped his head to them in respect as the did other two. The journey started now.

Last edited by Looney on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 am

Ash dipped his head respectfully to the two humans as they stepped into the the house, a slight smile on his face. He was in a good mood at the moment. After all, being chosen to be a part of the mission was a great honor and he had been chosen. With a grin he flopped down on the couch, already making himself at home in the small abode. He glanced around the room to memorize the layout of the room, then glanced up at the other two dragons, waiting to see if they would sit down. Quickly bored by this, he looked around again and then spoke. "Hey where's the food in this place? I'm starving to death!"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:33 pm

The day was cool, a refreshing kind of feeling when you were standing outside. Especially standing outside waiting for a ride when the ride was late. Luna had her arms crossed and her foot was tapping feriously on the concrete side walk. She checked her watch under her jacket sleeve and noted the time. They were late. Brett, Kira, and her and made arrangements to go into town and have a simple 3 person get together. They had been friends since college and that didn't stop them from staying friends after they got out and had their own jobs. Luna leaned against the lamp post near her and sighed, she could just walk home and get her car, but they decided to take Brett's car since he had off work today.

Only Brett and Kira were considered Luna's friends, they were her only ones. She didn't have any other friends. Not that she wanted any more than she already had. She checked her watch again, then deciding to make sure, took out her cell and texted him. "Late. Where you at?", the message said as she put the phone away to wait.

"Hey where's the food in this place? I'm starving to death!"

Fon turned to the fire dragon. "Food later, you just ate before we came here. C'mon let's head out first, we need to get a feel for the town before I report to Luciano.", he said as he went outside to get the car ready.

Fon stood outside the huge house of their hosts and waited for Ash and Levantine outside next to the van they were taking into town. He waited patiently, eyes closed, arms crossed and legs crossed. He sent them a telepathic message. "Ready to leave?", he thought to them as he waited.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:48 pm

"Food later, you just ate before we came here. C'mon let's head out first, we need to get a feel for the town before I report to Luciano."

Ash groaned. He didn't care if he'd eaten, he wanted food. Food food food, spicy food or fresh-cooked hot food that's what he wanted. He grumbled and stood up, straightening out his clothes. He didn't know why humans made clothes out of such weird material. All it did was get wrinkled all the time and it didn't look good at all. Scales were so much better. But he had to admit he liked how they always wore gems. That was a style he could go for.

He grumbled again and walked outside to where Fon was standing. At that very moment he heard Fon's thought to the two of them. 'Chill, I'm right here' he thought back, looking at the van. 'What a useless piece of junk. It can't even get off the ground. All it can do is scoot around on pre-made paths. It's so... confined.'
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Fon leaned against the van. The wind blew past him and he lifted his face and the wind caught it in its path. Fon smiled a little as his element ruffled his hair and caressed his face. He loved the feeling. He looked down at his human form that he chose. He looked Asian, a guy of 25 of age, handsome, young looking, lean and tall, but not bony or weak. He liked his form, he thought humans were interesting creatures, especially the Asians in the East, so he chose to base his looks off of them. His hair, which was tied into a long thin tail, was wrapped loosely around his neck like a scarf.

'Chill, I'm right here' he thought back, looking at the van. 'What a useless piece of junk. It can't even get off the ground. All it can do is scoot around on pre-made paths. It's so... confined.'

Fon turned to the young fire dragon and chuckled. "You know very well it's not me who rushes us. It's Luciano, he is getting along in his days, making him impatient and bossy. Would you want to suffer the leader's wrath?" (back at Thanatos, Luciano sneezes), he asked Ash as he pushed himself off the side of the car. Fon turned to the van and then looked back at the shorter dragon. "You're telling me? I'm the Wind Dragon, I can't stand being caged in a car, but at least this one has a sun roof. And it's not too shabby, our hosts did prepare it for us.", Fon said as he looked at the car, which was in truth, quite expensive and not shabby at all. It was a SUV, limited Highlander, silver in color, and the inside was pretty nice. Although like all dragons, the three guardians preferred their own method of transportation to a car.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:36 am

Levantine stood beside Fon and Ash watching each one carefully. She was scanning the area looking about. She could care less at the current moment although she was thankful for the young couple that was hosting them. She really just wanted to get away from everyone and fly.

Brettt was hurrying to meet up with Luna and Kira he was running now he was late way late. Normally he would just pass it off except for the fact that these were his friends and he had excellent news to tell them. He flashed them a wide grin as he ran up to them. "sorry I'm late I recieved some news that caused for celebration back at the hospital."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:09 am

Ash yawned, leaning on the car and glancing back at the mansion of a house. He sighed and glanced over as Levantine walked up. "Can we go now. I'm bored"

Kira glanced at her watch and tapped her left foot impatiently. The damn light always took so long and she was already late getting to her friends. The light finally turned green and she peeled out around the corner, the corvet sliding a bit on the turn. She swerved around the cars that were going too slow for her, which was most of them, and rounded another corner without slowing down, then slowed to a gentle stop where Brett and Luna stood and rolled down the window. "c'mon you two hop in" she said, grinning at them.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:13 am

Fon turned as Levantine walked up to them. He smiled a bit at the female dragon. "Lev do you have your kit? You never know when you might need to force someone to talk with your truth serum.", he added with a chuckled as he took out the car keys and opened the door, he was driving, as he was most experienced. Fon turned to Ash. "You wanna take shotgun?", he asked as he got into the driver's seat, and immediately opened the sun root. He started the engine and was about to pull out of the huge driveway.

Luna grumbled as Kira and Brett finally came. She got into the car Kira was driving and took a back seat. "We headed across the bridge right? It'll take some time, I hear there's traffic jam on there.", Luna said as she strapped herself in and turned to Brett. "What's the news?", she asked him with a stoic expression.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:15 am

"Shot gun!" brett ran past Luna and opened the door quickly and sliding into the seat then shutting the door flashing Luna one of his famous grins then turning to the others and still smiling spoke. "Well ladies I ahve excellent news if you two are willing to listen."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:34 am

Ash sighed and slipped into the front seat and propped his feet on the dashboard, making himself comfortable. "Alright let's get going. I wanna get back for a snack" He shut his eyes and smiled as the fresh air from the sunroof poured in.

Kira lauged as Brett charged into the passenger's seat. As soon as they were both buckled in she took off, sliding around the corner and grinning. "hope you guys don't have weak stomachs" she said.

"We headed across the bridge right? It'll take some time, I hear there's traffic jam on there."

She smirked. "Yeah, they've never stopped me before. You know me, I like taking risks" she sped past a group of cars and slipped into the next lane right in front of a slower car. "So Brett, I wanna hear this news"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:39 am

Fon chuckled at the two dragons and once both were in, he put the car in reverse, looked back and pulled out of the huge driveway, shifted into drive, and sped out of the grand area and into the road leading to the bridge. He felt the wind running around in the car and he smiled, the wind blowing his bangs in all directions. But he kept his senses sharp on the look out for dragon alert. They could sense when a dragon was close by.

"Yeah, they've never stopped me before. You know me, I like taking risks" she sped past a group of cars and slipped into the next lane right in front of a slower car. "So Brett, I wanna hear this news"

Luna sat in the back seat, her arms crossed as she endured Kira's reckless driving. "Yes but that is also a flaw of yours. Don't take risks when others are involved, although I shouldn't talk.", she said as she turned to Brett awaiting the news.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:42 am

Brett grinned wider then gently pulled out his medical tag that let people know who he was around the hospital. He did this as best he could without having the card suddenly jam and cut him. Kira did have a reputation to jerk at stop sides and red lights then speed up before jerking to a halt at another one. "your looking at the new cheif resident."

Levantine shot ash a dirty look for not being so disciplined and letting his hungry get the better of him. she had gotten in the back seat then sighed opening her side sachel then tossing a package of raw meat to him. It's the way she preferred his meat if he didn;t he could deal with it. "eat up if you don;t want it then shut up and give it back."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Kira turned back to look at the tag, taking her eyes off the road haphazardly. "Woah! Brett that's amazing! I'm so happy for you" she said, smiling widely. She turned back forward and gasped slamming on the breaks and swerving to narrowly avoid the car in front of them who had stopped suddenly on the bridge. In fact all the traffic was stopped. "Holy sh**! that scared me. What the hell is going on anyway".

Up ahead was the smoking wreckage of a couple vehicles, obviously a bad crash. The traffic was not moving at all as the crash was spread across all the lanes. Now cars were pulling in behind them and police cars and ambulances were coming from behind, unable to get through the pileup and blocking the friends from backing up. "Damn! we could be stuck here for hours!" Kira moaned, leaning her head on the steering wheel and turning off the engine. "Better not waste gas. Too expensive nowadays. Wanna get out and see what the wreck's about?" she said to the other two.

Ash grumbled under his breath and took the meat, eating it quickly and wiping off his hands. The wind whipped his hair around and he leaned back in the seat and shut his eyes, imagining himself flying. Suddenly he caught a slight twinge in his senses and his eyes flashed open, glancing around. He saw the bridge ahead and, using his sharp eyes, peered ahead to see the crash. A few cars were piled up on their side of the traffic but not as many as on the other. But he could sense something in the crash. "Fon, get on the bridge and stop behind those other cars. We need to take a look at that crash. I think there may be a dragon involved"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Luna was listening to the other two talk, but her eyes were on the road. All to suddenly she was about to open her mouth to warn Kira of the sudden stop of cars in front of them, before Kira hit the brakes. Luna felt herself being pulled forward and then forced back as her back hit her seat.

"Holy sh**! that scared me. What the hell is going on anyway". "Damn! we could be stuck here for hours!" "Better not waste gas. Too expensive nowadays. Wanna get out and see what the wreck's about?"

Luna had already undid her seat belt and proceeded to open her door. "Might as well.", she said quickly before getting out of the car. In front of them she could see a large jumble of cars, and in the very front, a trunk, a carrier car, over on its side, smoke coming from it. She jumped on top of Kira's car and looked at the crash. Police were rushing from the other side of the bridge. What the hell was going on?

Fon kept his eyes on the road as he drove, barely listening to the other two dragons. His sharp eyes caught the sign of smoke before he heard Ash. And then he felt the slight presense of another dragon, yep trouble ahead.

"Fon, get on the bridge and stop behind those other cars. We need to take a look at that crash. I think there may be a dragon involved"

Fon was already on it, he drove and then braked to a stop. "Lev prepare some truth serum and medicine, I can faintly smell blood, and it isn't human blood.", the wind dragon said as he got out of the SUV.

He walked up a bit to try and get a closer look, weaving his way through the already gathered crowd. He moved quickly, fluently, like wind passing through people. As he got closer, the scent of dragon's blood was stronger and there was obviously a dragon inside that overturned car. A police man tried to stop him, but Fon gave him one look and the man stepped aside, Fon's mesmerizing powers at work. "Ash follow me, I'll need a hand.", he telepathically told the fire dragon as he went straight to the dented double doors to the car. He ripped them open like they were nothing and saw three men inside the car.

One was bleeding, his hands cuffed and tied behind his back, a dragon. The other two, were in white lab coats. Fon gently pulled the dragon away and handed him to Ash. "Get him to Lev, tell her to take care of his wounds. I'll round up one of these guys for questioning.", he mind said. He turned to one of the scientists. He swept a hand over the other one, erasing his memory, and then started dragging the one he didn't erase out of the car.

Suddenly Fon felt something. He lifted his head and looked around, something was pulling him, calling him. His eyes searched for the source and he found it. He saw her, standing on top of a car, the wind blowing her leather jacket and hair. His eyes widened a bit in surprise at her. Was she who he felt she was?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:25 am

Kira opened her door and stepped out, careful not to hit any other cars with the door. She glanced up at Luna on the top of the car. "Hey hey be careful that's a custom paint job! you get one scratch on it and I'll make you pay for it" she muttered to herself and peered ahead at the crash. There was smoke and fire pouring from one car and she stared through it. She could make out a few figures around a rather large truck, seemingly helping someone out of it. But they didn't look like officers. She stared harder through the flames.

Ash followed Fon, amazingly without an argument or comment. He walked past the officer that Fon had mezmerized and stuck his tounge out at him. No response. He grinned and kept walking to the truck. He helped Fon rip open the doors to the truck and they yeilded as though they were aluminum foil.

He dragged out the tied up dragon and slung him over his shoulder, starting back towards the car, but then stopped suddenly. Something was pulling him back, a slight tug... he could sense another firey presence somewhere. Human of course but their personality was... he turned back and stared through the flames of one of the cars, his vision allowing him to see beyond the distortion. A girl stood there, trying to look through the flames, seeming to stare right at him. Could she be...?

He turned quickly and sprinted back to the car, shoving the other dragon inside carefully. 'Lev, take care of him, I gotta see something' he thought to her. With that he turned and dashed back to where he could see her, brushing past Fon along the way.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:22 am

Levantine nodded and did as she was told she began carefully looking over the dragon before slipping into some surgical gloves and carefully spreading the cream over the wounds then placing a droplet of a healing drink on his tongue to help heal him faster. She could tell by the moment she put on gloves (That weren't needed by normal dragons) that he knew whom she was and he wasn't all the comfortable now.

Levantine rolled ehr eye's at the squirmy dragon then stood up. "Stay down I'll have fon decide what to do with you." With that she spun around where had those to run off to accutally? She thought to herself before deciding to go off and search for them.

Brett had already thanked them and now opened his door and got out and squinted and stared hard beyond the fire and flames trying to figure out what was wrong. "I'm gonna run ahead I Have my tag with me They might need help." With that brett took off running as fast as he could then walking up to a police officer and stating he was cheif resident and asking them if he could see the injured the man elt him through and escourted him over to a human crumbled on the ground withering in pain.

Suddenly Levantine felt this slight jerk something asking her to go to the wreckage she glanced around then bit her lip before deciding to go back and she glanced around she knew what she was searching for but where was he? Next thing she new she saw him kneeling over a body using a soothing voice and treating it. He was a doctor and handsome at that..But could he really be that someone?
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:32 am

Luna vaguely heard Kira and her complaint about the paint on her car. She was too busy trying to see the wreck instead of worrying that her boots were scuffing up her friend's car. Kira could get another paint job anytime, her job paid well. Luna craned her neck, but her tall height helped her. Her brown eyes scanned the area near the upturned truck, and saw a guy come out of it, with a man under his arm. She stared at him. He had black hair and wore a fading grey denim jacket, and sudden his eyes met with hers. Luna stared at him, and he stared back. She was shocked beyond belief, his eyes were a radiant emerald it wasn't normal! She just stared at his eyes, they were beautiful, but he didn't feel normal. Then the guy smiled lightly at her, and then in a flash, he was gone. Luna blinked twice and searched for the guy, but not having much success. "Who was that guy?", she thought to herself.

Fon had caught eye contact with the girl and he definitely felt a bond. He smiled lightly at her, happy that his trip to Earth wasn't all that boring, he had found someone interesting. But he'd meet her later, for now, the safety and information was needed first. He grabbed the unconscious scientist under his arm, and then zip, he was gone, running at the speed of sound, back to the dragon's SUV. He appeared near the SUV and quickly opened the trunk, slipping in and dumping the man on the floor of the trunk, looking over the seat to the dragon. "Ash, Lev, where are you?", he mind spoke to them as he worked on waking the scientist up.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:02 am

Levantine watched this man awhile longer she slipped her glove off her hand and then walked over to him She felt that strong bond like feelings but she wanted to be sure if he died then he died not big deal. LEvantine glanced around then placed her hand on his head she felt skin beneath the hair..he didn;t drop down..he didn;t suddenly die. He jumped slightly but remained still.

Levantine gasped then turned and took off running at the speed of sound back to the SUV she looked a bit shooken up.

Brett was busy simply fixing a man when he felt someone touch his head but when he looked behind him no one was there except for some distant cops. But he was positive he felt someone touch him..Brett shook his head thinking it silly of him then went back to work.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:08 am

Ash ducked around the smouldering cars to try and see if he could catch sight of the girl again. He clambered up on top of one of the flipped cars and looked around.

"Ash, Lev, where are you?",

'be back in a moment. I felt something just now' he thought back, still trying to catch sight of her. Finally he saw her and caught her eyes. He looked at her for a moment, taking a mental picture. Green eyes, average height, long blonde hair, thin, all together quite dashing he'd say.

Kira kept looking at the wreck, staring through the flames where she had seen those people before. Suddenly something caught her eye to her left. She glanced over and saw someone standing on a car. His hair was bright, natural red and the wind was whipping his fire-patterned shirt around his well-built body. But the thing that caught her attention the most was his eyes. They were glowing red, like embers of a fire, and he was looking directly at her! it was almost unnerving, but at the same time she was drawn to him. She wanted to meet him, to ask him why his eyes were so weird and she wanted to catch the fire behind those eyes and make it her own. Just as she stood to do so, he was gone. But she had the oddest feeling she'd see him again.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:13 am

Fon waited in the SUV, wanting to get back to the house so they could start questioning. He waited for the others. Once they were there, he started his powers. First he erased the memories of the people around them who saw the SUV, and then the wind picked up the SUV with them in it and flushed it back to the mansion. Fon stopped his power and got out of the SUV. "Ash, help Lev with the dragon, care not to jerk him too much.", he said as he tossed the scientist over his shoulder and walked towards the house.

Luna kept looking for the guy, but didn't see him. Then a flash of movement in the corner of eye turned her attention away. The silver SUV that was previously in the space, was gone. She stared wide eyed at the sight. Did that guy just get in that car? Where was the freaking car now? What the hell was wrong with this world? Luna shook her head and hopped down from Kira's car, looking around for her two friends.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 am

Levantine got in the car still looking around and a sudden unnatural nervous way she shook ehr head and took control of herself and relaxed then looked to the dragon. Levantine did as she was told and gently picked up to the dragon carefully giving him a piggy back ride and easily with standing the weight she walked to the mansion.

Brett finished up then walked back to his friends. "I talked to the police it'll be awhile so we might as well get comfortable." Brett was still thinking about what he felt the hand felt warm and comfortable it felt like a woman's. Brett shook his head silly nonsense no one was there..Or could someone have been? Brett sighed and relaxed then glanced at his friends before slipping back into the passenger's seat. "Kira see if you can't turn us around we could always go to Bonsai it isn't that far from here just go back the way we came"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:32 am

Ash slipped in the car quickly before Fon began his powers. As soon as they reached the mansion he slipped out and looked over, but Levantine already had the dragon. He grabbed the man out of the trunk and carried him instead. He couldn't seem to get the image of the girl out of his head.

Kira ducked around, trying to catch a glimpse of the guy she had seen, but she couldn't find him anywhere. Suddenly she spotted him slipping into an SUV. A flame leaped up in front of her and she covered her face to protect it from the heat. When she looked back the SUV was gone, not a trace of it left. She blinked, confused and stared at the spot for a second, then stood and walked back to the car. She slipped into the driver's seat and sat back, waiting for the others.

"I talked to the police it'll be awhile so we might as well get comfortable." "Kira see if you can't turn us around we could always go to Bonsai it isn't that far from here just go back the way we came"

"Right I'm on it." Kira turned on the car and manuvered dangerously out of the traffic, getting back around to the road, going a bit slower than usual. She was deep in thought, wondering about that guy. "Hey did either of you see that guy with the red hair and the glowing red eyes?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Brett turned and looked to his friend a long moment before shaking her head. "I didn't see him I don't know who your talking about..but well i was fixing one of the injured somebody touched my head..though i felt more like a woman's hand." Brett thought about this for awhile then shrugged easily letting it slip his mind. "hurry Kira I'm hungry?" He chuckled and rubbed his stomach.

Levantine carried the man to the door leaned forward slightly and knocked on the door waiting very impaitently for the ciuple to open the door so she could get inside place the dragon on the couch then finally retire to her room to relax. She just wanted to be alone and think about that doctor.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Fon walked to the house, knocking politely and then saying his respects to their hosts, beckoned Ash and Lev to a basement, their temporary home and room for the time they're staying. "Let's hurry so we can get the questioning done.", Fon said as he walked down the dark steps, lighting the lights as he went. They came up to laboratory looking room, complete with beds for the injured and tables to question. He started up the machine and waited for the other two dragons with their holds.

His thoughts went back to that tall girl he had spotted at the crash. Who was she? But who ever she was, he would find her again, they would meet, for he knew, she was special, and special person to him at least. His green eyes, emerald green to his special mate, and dull green to anyone else, softened as he remembered her expression. Apparently, his hunch was right, from her expression, she had seen his eyes, his true eye color, and that meant only one thing. She is the one for him. He chuckled, he'd find her later, but right now, first information. "Ash, strap that scientist to the the table, and Lev, place the dragon in the bed. You can tend to his wounds while we question or dig through his memories.", Fon said as he started tinkering with the machine.

As he typed into the computer, without turning, he spoke to the other two. "I presume from your distant thoughts and expressions, you've found a candidate for your mate? If so and if you choose to leave anytime to investigate further, by all means go on your way. I won't stop you. Just if you do, Ash, take the bike in the garage and Lev can take the convertible. I'll notify you two if anything goes wrong or if I need you two.", Fon said as he made a hand gesture that seemed to shoo the other two away. He was their leader, but that didn't mean he would impede in their love lives. "But I warn you, do not reveal your true selves, and do not try to give them the trial (the kiss) in public, it would be very dangerous if something were to go wrong.", Fon added as he turned to give them both a hard emerald eyed stare. "If you understand then you may leave.", he said as he turned back to the computer.

Luna got into Kira's car and was deep in thought. First she saw this odd emerald eyed man who smiled at her, and then the car he went into freaking disappeared into thin air. Things were going wacky. She blamed the overdose of perfume she inhaled while waiting for them. She vaguely heard Kira's question, but shook her head at what she asked. Luna didn't see anyone but that green eyed Asian, and he was all that was on her mind. Damnit, why did a guy have to pop in and invade her thoughts? She promised herself that a guy would never have that affect on her, too bad her promise didn't hold too well.

She turned to Kira in the driver's seat. "Drop me off at my workplace, I need fresh air and going for a fly seems like a good way to get it. I'll call you guys if something comes up.", Luna said as she then looked out her side of the window up at the sky. How she really wanted to be in "Suzaku" and be in the clouds right now. It would get all this hocus pocus magic and green eyed Asian guys out of her blasted mind.

Last edited by Looney on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Levantine stiffened he knew she sighed then shook her head. "i need to treat the other Dragon I'll deal with that guy later." She paused she so badly wanted to tell them she was able to touch him with him dying. She so badly wished to let them know..But..They would think she was crazy for acting so excited. Levantine shook ehr head and dismissed the want then put on some surgical gloves and went to work healing the dragon.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next