Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 21 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Remember Roland left after the whole Kiss thing?
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:11 pm

(ok got it)

Julius smiled as Ginger agreed to his hug. He reached out and took her from Grace and gave her a small squeeze. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier. Forgive me.", he said gently. He then smiled at her and turned to the others. "Are we ready to go eat or are we still waiting for people?", he asked everyone as he still held Ginger in his arms.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Diosis smiled as he walked along with the others. He was pretty hungry. He'd missed lunch after all. He grew cat ears under his hood to listen to the sounds of the birds and conversations around him. Suddenly he heard something else, down a nearby alleyway. "Julius, Grace. Down the alleyway a block over. A fight going on. The water boy and someone else who it sounds like can control fire... else they're just lighting them with matches" he looked up, a serious expression on his face. "What should we do?"

Ash smiled for the picture and grinned as he stepped out of the coaster, helping Adriana out. "So then. On to the ferris wheel?" he said, grinning.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Grace blushed and smiled "i-it's okay" she kept walking still blushing trying to push away thoughts and trying to keep her heart from beating her tail twitching about nervously. She couldn't help but think about him then it hit her. he could speak to animals..She was pretty much animal right now. Could he read her thoughts? She began to worry and sang a song in her head concerned he could read her thoughts.

Trixie growled as she recieved and harder shock and she cried out but jumped up trying to ignore it then took off after roland. growling loudly before tackling him to the ground again and cuffing him then dragging him by the cuffs back into the alley threating to hit more fire at him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Roland took in a deep breath and froze the cuffs and snapped them and then grabbed her and froze her to the wall. "Something isn't right....You don't have a choice do you?" He sees the collar and touches it freezing it and snapping it off and throwing it away. "They didn't plan on someone freezing this...They just made it fire proof." Roland pulls the ice away and it falls to the floor as water. "Your free..." He turns and walks away.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Trixie looks at him struggling on the wall then her eyes widen when he touched the collar and scared now that he's like one of them. "Don't hurt me!" She struggled ahrder against the ice then starting fire and melting it. The next moment she know's he's broken the collar and her eyes widen and she turns to him staring in as amazment. As he turns to walk away she jumps for him grabbing his wrist. "Wait! i..i want to thank you.." Her voice trailed off as she was sent a bolt of electricty from the tracking chip under her skin and in her neck she crys out in pain. "Leave! now!"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Roland looks at her and then closes his eyes concentrating. He willed the water inside her to flow around te chip and try to sever it. "Calm down...I know it hurts but I'm trying to help..." He starts to sweat and feel weak but then severs the chip from under her skin and quickly cuts open her arm a bit with a blade of ice to push the chip out. "I'm sorry if I hurt you..." He falls back fainting.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Diosis growled. neither of them had payed attention to him... that's what annoyed him about this. "Fine if you're just going to ignore me I'll go on my own" he dashed off to the alley, rounding the corner to see Roland standing over a girl who was being shocked terribly. "Roland! what's going on here?" he said, frantically trying to figure out the situation. But Roland already had it under control, pushing out the chip and cutting it out. He collapsed once finished and Diosis sighed, feeling completely un-helpful once again. He picked up Roland carefully and offered a hand to the girl.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Trixie crys out in pain again but trys to remain calm before jumping up and forward to catch him as he falls back. She blushes then falls to her knee's still holding onto him. Remembering she herself has to constantly be warm and around fire. She figure he just need's water. She looks about then lays him down. Pushing away the new boys hand a bit agigtated. "Remain still and keep quite stay here!" Trixied barked her orders then She gently takes the chip burning it then runs out to buying tweleve bottles of water then comes back to him. tilting his head up slightly and opening his mouth before pouring water into it. Leaving more water out for him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Roland coughs waking up and looking around. "Bottled water...Always tastes different no matter how many different brands I try." He smiles weakly at them and tries to stand up but falls back. He looks over at Diosis "Hey...Hows it going?" He looks over at the fire girl. "Thanks...But don't hit my friend again."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Diosis looked down as she was doing this. Who was this new girl anyways? "What's your name?" he asked her, tilting his head to the side as he looked at her. "And let me guess, you can control fire" he smiled at her and helped her hydrate Roland. "I'm Diosis. I'm like you except I shape-shift." he pulled back his hood and sprouted the ears again, then shifted into a fox and back to human.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Trixie looks at him then nods handing him another bottled water. "Just shut up and drink it. and my name is Trixie Valez" She gasps and spins around hearing foot steps. She frantically whisper's to them. "Be quite!" she jumps up and takes off into the alley way looking around finding nothing more then a homeless man wandering about she sighs with relief then turns and slowl makes her way back to them. "i'm sorry about that." she looks around nervously her eyes darting around as she shuffles abck to them in a very enrvous kind of way
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Roland slowly stands up "She was sent...To capture me." He looks at her and smiles "She already knows about us and now that she's here I can move one step closer to my goal." He grabs another water bottle and drains it. "But first...She needs to rest and get something good to eat."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Trixie shakes her head. "i'm fine Those men have kept me used to barely eating and not very good living conditions as well as.." Her voice trails off and she looks down growing more nervous. "never mind. Just take me to whomever is in charge of your little..Group here." She kept looking about nervously her stomach twisting tightly into knots. "I have some valuable informationd fo him..-" She paused feeling faint. "i need something burning hot.. Anything hot that is."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Roland grabs her and holds her up "Where did everyone else go" He asks Diosis.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Diosis looks at Roland. "Oh we were just on our way to some sort of restraunt thing that Julius mentioned. They're just a block over right now so we could still catch up to them" he laughed lightly. "Wow, you missed out on a practical soap opera right in the middle of the zoo" he stood. "Come on, the food will be good and she can stay at the lab afterwards"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Roland smiles and carries her through the streets. "I hope they have the table ready with something hot for her." He hurries hoping that she doesn't pass out on him.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:20 pm

"Julius, Grace. Down the alleyway a block over. A fight going on. The water boy and someone else who it sounds like can control fire... else they're just lighting them with matches" he looked up, a serious expression on his face. "What should we do?"

Julius snapped his head towards Diosis. Sh***! Now was not the time to have a fight. How he hated life sometimes. He looked towards Ginger in his arms and then at Grace. He looked at Diosis and shook his head sadly. "Go ahead and help as you can. I'll get Ginger and Grace to a safe place first.", he said as he grabbed Grace's hand and then proceeded to pull her along with Ginger still held in his arms. He looked at Grace. "I need you and Ginger to be safe right now. Don't argue and just come with me. Diosis, I'll send back up if I can.", he said as he turned and ran with the girls.

They had ran to the car and he opened the jeep and stuck Ginger in and told Grace to get in. He then looked at them both. "I'll stay with you okay?", he said. He got into the jeep and locked the doors and then he sent his mind out to a wolf in the zoo. "Alpha. I need your help old friend.", he thought.

The huge black alpha wolf of the pack raised his head at the message. Artemis was with the wolves and she went to the Alpha. "Julius, old friend I'd be honored to help.", the wolf sent back. Julius sent the details to the wolf and Artemis and told them of the location.

The huge wolf jumped over the cage with Artemis behind him. They ran until they met up with Diosis and Roland with the girl. Alpha looked towards Diosis. "Is everything alright here?"", the wolf asked the boy.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Diosis pauses as the wolf runs up and smiles, speaking in the weird double voice. a holographic hazy image of a wolf-self merge appears faintly over him. Yeah, we're mostly fine. Where's Julius and the others? this girl needs warm food and a place to rest pronto he glanced around to make sure nobody saw but there was no one around.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Trixie grew a bit angry as Roland held her up but decided to ignore it he was just helping her and she was very weak she looked about then shook free of his grasp and entered a coffe shop coming out quickly with a steam out coffe downing it incrediably fast then sighing contently feeling a littlt less light headed.

Grace Blushed and followed after Julius quickly or more liek was dragged by him but she didn;t mind she glanced behind her at the alley before getting in the car and remaining still watching intently from her window she watched as they three exited the alleyway she watched as the gilr who looked weak went and downed some steaming hot coffe. Grace quickly unbuckled herself. "Make room I believe she'll be coming with us."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Roland watched her down the coffee and laughed. "When she said hot I thought she meant warm but that seems a little extreme." He smiles at her.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Yeah, we're mostly fine. Where's Julius and the others? this girl needs warm food and a place to rest pronto

Alpha nodded at that. "He's waiting at the jeep. Take care.", he said and then giving Artemis a goodbye, he lopped back to his pack. Artemis turned and ran to the jeep. Julius broke his contact with the wolf and stepped out of the jeep.

"Make room I believe she'll be coming with us."

Julius nodded and cleaned out the jeep for one extra person.

(uh we kinda need to wait for Brittany)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Diosis sighed and made his way to the jeep. He looked at the seats and how many people would be riding and shifted into a cat, hopping up. There's enough room if i just stow away somewhere. I could fit under the seat or someone could carry me for now he said, knowing julius or grace could understand him.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Grace smiled warmly to the girl. Then she looked around the jeep a moment. "I don;t mind taking passanger seat with Diosis and artimes so there's room for Roland and the new girl as well as Ginger." She smiled looking to Julius and the others Seeing if they agree with her.

Trixie contuined to nervously shift in place before nodding and shuffling to the Jeep and geeting in looking around at the other she gently touched the heart necklace that hung around her neck and secretly pressed a button. Although she hated where she'd come from. It was either she did her work or they'd torture her in the worst ways imaginable.

Ginger looked to the new girl watching her ever move carefully. Trying to fight each puzzle piece together.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Roland smiled and got in yawning "I'll take a quick nap if you don't mind...She wore me out earlier." He lays his head against Trixie and soon falls asleep.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next