Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Super Heros - Page 33 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Grace Blushed an even deeper red fiddling with the cards a bit before letting the Noise escape her lips again but louder as she began playing. Grace relaxed a tad still nervous though stuill shaking ehr stomach still in knots and she was certainly still blushing. She'd never done anything of this sort before.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:59 am

Julius had obviously underestimated Diosis' innocence. He was completely befuddled by the noises rather than bothered. He waited for a minute and knocked on the door again. "What are you two doing in there? Are you alright?" He said, thinking someone might be hurt. He listened again.

Ash smiled down at Adri as she slept. she looked so calm and peaceful. He stood there watching her for a moment. Such a calm and special moment could only call for one thing. Pictures. he pulled out a camera and began taking pictures of her sleeping, smiling profusely.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:55 am

"What are you two doing in there? Are you alright?"

Julius smirked and turned to Grace. "Do you want to stop here?",he asked her with a smile, he kinda wanted to leave the closed environment of the closet, but he enjoyed being close with Grace, it was nice.

Adri was snoozing away, but in the back of her mind, she started hearing clicking noises. Click,click,click, over and over again. She grumbled and her eyes fluttered open, she blinked a few times at the brightness around her. She found herself in her room, well the guest room, and then she still heard the clicking. She turned to the source of the clicking and nearly fainted. There Ash was, camera in hand, taking pictures of her, in her PJ's!!! Adri looked down at herself, she was entangled in her covers and her stomach was showing from her wrestle with the pillow. Her chocolate face turned cherry red and she threw the pillow at Ash's head and wrapped her covers around her. "Eeeeeek! Ash what do you think you're doing?!?!?!", she asked as she started bombarding him with objects within her reach, picking them up and throwing them at the guy.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 am

Ash shielded himself from the flying objects. "But adri!! you were so cute I couldn't resist!" An object flew at his face and suddenly dissapeared into a void he created. He ducked under a table, slipped out the other side and just dodged a lamp. Giving up on that approach, he simply stepped through a void and appeared behind her, pinning her arms to her sides. "I'm sorry you know I couldn't resist. It was Julius who sent me in here. I didn't know you were asleep"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:46 pm

"But adri!! you were so cute I couldn't resist!"

Adri kept throwing, and actually picked up the speed and started chunking faster. She knew her attempts were futile, but she didn't stop her attack, she was sooo embarrassed. "I don't care, I was in such an embarrassing position. I was even drooling!!! Don't make fun of me!!", she said as she clutched the covers to her chest while her other hand picked and threw.

"I'm sorry you know I couldn't resist. It was Julius who sent me in here. I didn't know you were asleep"

Adri wiggled in his grasp, but he was stronger than her. She opened her eyes and avoided direct eye contact. "Just never do that again. I feel embarrassed you saw me like that. It was un-ladylike.", she said with a hint of a sniffle.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Grace Looked at Julius still blushing before slowly nodded then making ehr way to the door and attempting to Open it remembering it was Locked she looked around then Gasped feeling stupid she hadn't realized it before she pulled out a hair pin and slowly unlocked the door then escaped smiling widely.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Kipcha walks into the lab as she returns from her day at a small flea market. She bought a sword and a few more knives while she was there, so walking in she hears the noises coming from a closet and stiffles a giggle as she goes to her room. She sits on her bed examineing her new weapons, and then she stashes them under her bed. She slips out the window, and onto her favorite spot the roof. Sitting on the edge her legs dangiling over the edge she day dreams of her past and future.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:48 am

Monash sighed as Adri stopped squirming. "Well personally I think you looked fine. Don't worry though, if it bothers you I won't do that again." He smiled at her. "Now promise you won't throw anything else and I'll let you go" He grinned mischeviously.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:33 am

"Well personally I think you looked fine. Don't worry though, if it bothers you I won't do that again." He smiled at her. "Now promise you won't throw anything else and I'll let you go"

Adri thought about it, pouting and then nodding her head at his request. "Just next time you decide to drop by, knock on the door, and if that doesn't wake me up, just get Artemis in here.", she said as she still avoided looking into his eyes. For she already remembered the last night's unexpected event. She blushed a strawberry red as she thought of the kiss. She shook her head to clear the thought.

"I promise I won't throw anything. Honest to god.", she said as she looked around her bed. "It seems I've run out of arsenals anyway.", she added with a small smile.

Back in the closet, Julius looked at Grace as she opened the door. He shook his head at her and chuckled. "Did you purposely forget you could do that?", he joked as he stood up and followed her out of the closet, grabbing some food on his way out for the animals.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:21 am

Grace's face blushed and she jumped a tad startled then spun around to face him. "Of course not!" Grace huffed then picked up the food before going off to take care of the animals. Smiling widely. she'd have to find a better way to tease him. Grace calmed down when she looked into ten ten's cage.

Ginger was curled up and happily sleeping next to the also sleeping ten ten.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33