Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros Empty Super Heros

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Th is our super heros One have fun Very Happy
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Super Heros Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:19 pm

we're starting with the school field trip right?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Yeah
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 pm

okay.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 pm

so someone satrt ya crazy's
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Coty sighed as he made his way through the crowd. Today was the schools annual field trip to world biggest science lab on earth, Global Labs. Sure he was excited about seeing all the technology that they would have and learn more about what they were doing to help make the world a better place but that just brought him down more. He sighed again as he looked up tring to find his freinds so he wouldn't be alone on the bus.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Diosis bounced along happily. nothing could ruin his day... ever. A field trip was no problem for him, he loved them. He fell in line, looking around for his friends which wasn't easy for him. he was a bit shorter than most of the kids there, but he didn't care. He kept searching, happily humming to himself and occasionally pushing past a few kids.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Grace sat on the far right looking out the windo thinking to herself. today she wore a white colored button shirt grren shorts and a green fuzzy hats as well as she Had a green fuzzy bear back-pack strapped to her back she kept her gaze out the window. She was deep in thought she unaware of the excited people climbing onto the bus and taking there sits. Grace had bright green eyes and light brown hair she wore knee high black boots her lips a light pink.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Diosis saw her and rushed up. "Grace hi can i sit here?" he asked, smushing all his sentences to gether. he was like a little child in a candy shop... as always. hyper and inequivocally happy. Who wouldn't be when you could change into a kitten at will. At least, that was his theory. He smiled at Grace, waiting for a response.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Grace turned snapping back to reality and smiled. Diosis. One of her few friends. "Sure." She smiled egntly patting the seat then moving her hand away for him to take his seat. "how was your morning?" Diosis was one of the more popular people who makes friends with everyone without even trying Grace had always secretly been jealous of him but never said anything of it. although he was happy and fun he seemed to be hiding something. Graces watched him as he took his seat.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Coty made his way onto the bus and quickly spotted Grace and Diosis and makes his way to them. As he was walking by a vary large student stuck his foot out and tripped him laughing and saying "Watch where your walking nerd" and smiled as others laughed with him. Embarrassed he quickly made his way over to the others sitting in a empty seat behind them. "Hey guys..." he said quietly looking down.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 pm

He sat down and smiled. "It was pretty good. i Had fun in art today. Y'know our friend Coty is a really good artist." He looked over at Grace. "So how was your day so far. You looked pretty tired or something. You were just kinda staring out the window" Diosis knew Grace had few friends and so he tried to engage her in conversation as much as possible. #19 on his list of good things to do, make a lonely person feel loved. So, he tried his hardest to be her best friend. He looked up as Coty walked up. "Hi coty! good to see you" he smiled, looking for a close seat for Coty. The seat directly in front of them was open with no one in it.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Grace Narrowed her eyes at the bigger student then turned around looking down at Coty. "are you Okay?" Grace asked. Just as she turned around the faint glimpse of a bruise on her cheek could be seen it looked as if it had been covered by make-up she slipped off her back-pack and began searching through it looking for something she had for each of the boys seeing as today was their ten yeard friendship annversary.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 pm

"Its fine guys don't worry...I've been dealing with them all my life today won't be any different." He looked up giving them a weak smile. He wasn't going to let anything ruin today for his freinds he wanted them to be happy.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Diosis let the smile slip off his face for a moment. "Grace? Are you alright it looks like you have a bruise on your cheek" He looked up at Coty. "And are you alright? Those guys are tough but i bet i can get someone to get them back" he glared at the back of the guys head and as he turned around, smiled innocently until the guy looked away.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Graces gasped then gently touched her Palm to her cheek. "yes..I-I i fell down the stairs." She laughs nervously. "I'm such a clutz you know." Grace looked down a moment then gently pulled out two boxes from her back-pack handing Coty the only neatly tied with plid green wrapping and topped with a black bow then handed The other box neatly wrapped with plaid red wrapping and topped with a black bow to diosis "I thought I woul get you something. Since tens years ago today we all became friends." Grace smiled at the two of them blushing a light pink.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Coty smiled and took the gift slowly opening it wondering what she got him. He hoped it was something that wouldn't be breakable knowing that if the bullies found it in his backpack they would break it thinking nothing of it. "Thank you"
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Diosis took the box happily,smiling once more, throuroughly distracted by it now. "Awwww... that's so sweet of you. Now i feel bad, i didn't get you anything. I know i'll i get you something tomorrow i promise!" He smiled and glared at her teasingly "And no arguing cuz i'll get you something whether you like it or not" He grinned and began opening the box carefully.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Grace smiled nodding to him. The gift was a tiny box of chocolates with a hand made card saying "thanks for being my friend." a little bear drawing in the lower right hand corner. Grace smiled then Looked at him. "do you like it really?" She watched him making sure he wasn't lieing to her after all it both gifts togeher took away her dinner money for the next three nights. The bus screeched and then began to roll out of the school kids chattering amoungest themselves happily.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Coty smiles "I really like it...How about I take you guys out for dinner tonight? My treat?" he says looking at them both hoping they would say yes.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Diosis smiled at her, looking in her eyes and saying truthfully, "I love it!" any gift to him was like pure gold, no matter how many he got. He didn't exactly have a family to give or recieve gifts from. He had to work hard on his own just to make a small living and even then the place he stayed wasn't very nice. The owner of a bar had been kind enough to let him have the room above his place for a small rent so no one knew where he lived and consequentially, he never got anything he didn't work for. He smiled even wider as Coty offered them to go to dinner. "Oh yes yes i would love to go!" he grins happily at him. Finally, food he didn't have to spend his last nickel on.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Grace looked at him a moment. Was he a mind reader? She then smiled widely. "I would love that." She laughd lightly then turned back around and sat gazing out the window a moment then turning to diosis. She watched him anxiously as she bit heer lower lip. Grace eyes seemed to glow with nervousness as the bus roleld along the streets to the new big science lab. "i'm glad you two like your gifts, What do you think the lab is gonna be like." Graces bounced slightly with excitment in her seat blushing then stopping herself smiling sheepishly. "sorry about that."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:06 pm

"I'm looking forward to the robotics and defense section. I hear that they developed a robot for combat and its suppose to be nearly unstoppable" Coty said happily as he slowly ate some chocolate.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Diosis smiles as Grace watches him, then bounces happily. He laughs lightly. "Well i guess we'll find out soon. I bet it'll be full of cool tecnologicalness stuff." He smiled. "It's fine to bounce Grace. i do it all the time" He grins and bounces on the seat too. Soooo immature.... but he didn't care. he would stay young forever if he wanted to.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Grace laughed lightly then smiled "i can't waist to see the animal section i here they ahve all kinds of cool exotic animals." Graces smiled as she thought of it. Her mile disappeared as if suddenly remembering something she grinned. "Hey coty mind if i get pay back on the guy who tripped you?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next