Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super special Rp

2 posters

Go down

Super special Rp Empty Super special Rp

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 04, 2011 10:35 am

Dude Bailu we need out own rp because aaron has work and we are on a lot and it gets boring waiting for him xD let's come up with our own rp :3
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Super special Rp Empty Re: Super special Rp

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 2:08 pm

ok then think of a plot Very Happy
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 04, 2011 7:14 pm

I was thinking along the lines of a slave shop, soliders that capture the innocent, and use them for experiements or something they end up greating a super breed of humans who turn against them expect for a few who end up fighting against the turned ones. If your interested, let me know. I am always taking ideas and things. Maybe in a post-apocalyptic setting?
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 7:26 pm

I like the post-apocalyptic setting

there is no order in the world and people are turning against people for survival. Perhaps we can do it like this.

The facility made two perfect soldiers. One male and one female. The male had most of his emotions destroyed to make him the ultimate soldier. The female still has her emotions intact so she thinks about how wrong the facility is and tries to get away.

The two are childhood friends and are forced to turn against each other. The facility order the male to hunt the female down, even kill her if that's the case. and so the chase is on. If he finds her, what will he do? Will he still save his childhood friend, or kill her in the name of the project?

Good?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 pm

I love it! Let's do it! Very Happy
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 7:34 pm

alright, then let's make our characters

you wanna be male or female?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Either or you can start and pick first Smile
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 pm

fine then. As usual, I'll be the guy

this is his picture

https://2img.net/h/i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194/kyokki/Mis/Random/275267.jpg

and I'll think of a name soon

so for our super soldiers, they both have above average speed, strength, and endurance. The guy may have more strength and the girl more speed. The guy can take more hits and the girl is more agile and nimble. Also, the guy's hearing is superb while the girl's eyesight is dead on.

For a weapon, my guy's going to use blades. Like swords, knives, spears, stuff like that. He doesn't like guns but will use them if needed to.

They can control a power. My guy will control Sound. They're not exactly elements, but like properties. (pick sometime and I'll see if you can use it okay?)

They will have the genes of two animals fused into their DNA. My dude will have the DNA of a bat and a tiger (for sound and strength)

and I will think of more when I get a name Razz

EDIT:

I choose the name Ezekiel for my guy. It means Archangel of Death and Transformation Smile

Oh and since they are super soldiers, their life expectancy has been lengthened and they live longer, age slower. He is only 21 years old (you can either be the same age of one year younger)

His natural eye is blue, his red eye is an artificial eye that lets him detect the aura of people (i'll explain that in detail later)

anyway before we begin please post a basic bio of your character. Name, age, ability, picture, height, and anything else you think is important to our story

Bio:

Name - Ezekiel Shade
Age - 21
Gender - Male
Physical appearance - *look at picture above* He's tall and 6'1ft. Dark gray hair that if you look closely you can see stripes like a tiger in his hair. Right eye is red (artificial), left eye is blue (natural).
Animal DNA - A bat and a tiger
Controls - Sound
Abilities - Enhanced speed and endurance, but super enhanced strength. Has a really high pain tolerance and durability. Relies on fighting more than running. Super enhanced hearing. Eyesight is not as good as hearing or smell but is above average. Sense of smell is strong also but hearing is best. Immunity to most poisons.
Preferred Weapons - Swords, knives, daggers, spears, bladed weapons. Will use guns if needed to. Also uses bows and arrows.
Unique traits human born - Photographic memory, can imitate voices very well, very quiet and stealthy. Can jump very well.
Scientifically engineered trait - destruction of most of his emotions and feelings. Speaks little and usually growls or grunts like an animal. Scientists messed with his speech skills so he's got the mentality of a wild animal rather than a 21 year old young man. Highly intelligent and relies on instinct and intuition. Behaves like a predator and skilled hunter. Interaction skills with people are the levels of a child. Understands many things but can't portray the same at times.

more to be revealed through Roleplay

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down