Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 20 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Finally the transformation ended Grace released a much need breath and took in several deep breaths. Looking up at Julius. He was awfully close. She found herself blushing and her heartbeat increasing. She contuined to watch him. Her cheeks brightening she blinked havinjg the sudden urge to reach out and touch his cheek then kiss him. She shook her head trying to get rid of the thought then sat up quickly not really paying attention. Grace ahd sat up in such a way she accidently pressed their lips together. Her eyes widened but she couldn't move her body wouldn't let her.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:08 pm

Julius was again, for the umpteenth time today, shocked by what happened. He felt Grace stir in his arms and he just had to turn his head at the right moment. His eyes widened as their lips made contact.

He looked into her green eyes, which were just as wide as his. She didn't move away from him. He then scrunched his eyes up and gave her a little kiss back before pulling away. He kept his face impassive and looked at her, glancing at her ears and tail. "Does it hurt anymore?", he asked her as he stood up and pulled Grace to her feet along with him.

Then he gently reached out and touched one of her ears. He smiled. It was so soft, just like Arista's ears. He scratched it and then looked down at Grace with a little smirk. Yep she was his little tiger. Wait a minute his? Since when did he take possession of her? He pushed the thought out of his head.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:27 am

Diosis looked up at Kipcha as she adressed him. "Yeah I'm fine" he said quickly, then shook his head as if to dispell the first answer. "No... no I'm not. But it's nothing you can help I think" he sighed and looked over at the sunset, unable to take his mind off Grace. "I don't think anyone can fully heal heartbreak..."

Monash smiled at Adriana. "Well as long as I'm with you i'm happy... but I do like the idea of a roller coaster or the fun house" he grinned.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:47 am

Grace blushed a deep red and looked away from him. "i umn..I'm fine." She glanced up at him for just a moment staring then looking back away. She felt her heart beat increase then she found herself smiling. "You kissed me..." She looked up at him still smiling. "You pressed her lip further against mine..You kissed me." She grinned and crossed her arms. "You do like me and I now have the proff." She giggled and watched him now her tail flicking with enjoyment and excitment.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:56 am

(jess... the rest of us are kind of left out now)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 am

(Oh my God talk to Ginger...Or something. Grace is waiting for Julius there's nothing I can do about that just chill.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:11 am

(I've been trying to talk to Ginger but every time I do i don't get any response from you.)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 am

You kissed me..." She looked up at him still smiling. "You pressed her lip further against mine..You kissed me." She grinned and crossed her arms. "

Julius looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me that was your first.", he told her as he crossed his arms and stared at her. Great if she said yes would she start beating him for taking her first kiss? Heck it was his too. Well technically it was his first. He had been kissed before by Adri but that was because she caught him off guard or forced him.

You do like me and I now have the proff."

Julius smirked at her. "So what are you going to do now that you know? I still think it's not a good idea. Seems everyone is against the idea of "us", he said as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Well as long as I'm with you i'm happy... but I do like the idea of a roller coaster or the fun house"

Adri smiled at the idea of a rollar coaster and a fun house. But then she looked at him. "By fun house, do you mean haunted house?", she asked a bit meekly. She didn't like ghosts and creepy things. She could take thrill with a rollar coaster but she couldn't take being jumped at by "fake" ghosts.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:37 am

Monash laughed lightly. "No no, like the fun house with the mirrors that's impossible to get out of." He smiled. "I guess it's the roller coaster then." he took her hand and pulled her along to the ride, looking up at the sunset. "After this we can go on the ferris wheel" he stepped into the car of the roller coaster and helped her in next to him.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 am

Adri let out a held in breath of relief. Whew, no ghosts. Last time, Julius had forced her into a haunted house. She begged him not to but to look good in front of him, she held on to his arm and followed him blindly through the whole house.

But now, Ash was nice enough to not suggest a haunted house. She blushed a tiny bit when he grabbed her hand to go on the rollar coaster. She smiled and walked next to him. "If you get scared, I'll be right beside you.", she teased as she pulled him along to the monster coaster, rumored to the one of the fastest and scaries ones in the world.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:55 am

Grace looked at him a moment then looked away blushing a smilling. "Accutally..It umn..It was my first.." She blushed a deeper red. "And I did enjoy it...But that isn't the point! The point is that my point is proven." She bit her lower lip looking back up at him her bright green eye's glimering with happiness.

"So what are you going to do now that you know? I still think it's not a good idea. Seems everyone is against the idea of "us"

Grace paused then sighed thinking about it for a moment her ears and tail drooping before she turns back to him. "If they really are so willing as to not be my friend because I find someone who makes me happy and they're going to hate me for something so trivial then they weren't worth my time anyway. Sure I'd be sad about loosing them...But it's their loss really." She shrugs her ears still drooping as she looks down.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:57 am

Ash laughed and buckled in to the coaster. "Oh don't worry. I love roller coasters. The faster the better" he smiled as the coaster began to move, then speed up faster and faster.

Diosis sighed and looked at the ground as he listened to the conversation from where he was. Maybe he was being a bit harsh. It was what made her happy so... he should approve of it. Why ruin 10 years of friendship over her liking a guy? He would work his hardest to be friends with Julius.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:11 am

"Accutally..It umn..It was my first.." She blushed a deeper red. "And I did enjoy it...But that isn't the point! The point is that my point is proven."

Julius smirked at her and shrugged his shoulders. At least she wasn't angry at him. "Whatever you say.", he said as he patted her head and ruffled her ears. He was having fun messing with her. And this was the first he had this kind of wanting to tease someone attitude.

If they really are so willing as to not be my friend because I find someone who makes me happy and they're going to hate me for something so trivial then they weren't worth my time anyway. Sure I'd be sad about loosing them...But it's their loss really."

Great she looked sad again, and he had to resist the urge to hug her. It didn't work. He reached out and pulled her to him again as he leaned against the wall. He rubbed her back in a comforting way. "You're friends are one thing, but what about your little sister? I bet she hates me now for kissing you.", he said to her. (might want to reply as Ginger as well jess)

"Oh don't worry. I love roller coasters. The faster the better"

Adri smiled as she buckled herself in next to him. She gave him a thumbs up and then was practically jumping in her seat as the coaster started going up the hill. They were reaching a huge, huge drop. They stopped at the top and everybody held their breath.

And then WHOOSH!! Adri screamed with a smile on her face as people behind her screamed bloody murder. She turned to Ash and tried to smile as best as she could with the force of the wind going against her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:20 am

Grace hugged Julius finding her eyes stinging from tears but she refused to cry infront of him again and she simply she bit her lower lip to stop the tears wincing as her fangs pierced her lower lip but ignoring it. "Ginger she is..Very complex for a child her age..And she know's I love her..so as long as I Keep loving her and she know's you make me happy eventually she'll be open to it."\

Ginger was listening from the otherside of the door she was nervous felt a bit bad for easedropping but felt she needed to know what was going on in there just be sure. SHe gently pressed her tiny hand to the door and opened it looking up at Grace with happy yet sad eyes. "I'm sorry." she walked to her older sistr and hugged her legs tight. "I realy am sorry Don't be mad with me."

Grace smiled warmly and knelt down ruffling ginger's hair. "i was never mad with you." She smiled wider and Pulled Ginger close to her. "I will always love you." She pressed her lips to Grace's forhead smiling and keeping her close to her.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:30 am

Diosis sighed and stood up, walking over near the locker room door and leaning on the door frame. "You two done? People are gonna start getting worried" he looked over at them and smiled slightly. He was determined to accept this. Life would go on... he'd be fine.

Ash yelled and threw his hands up as the coaster shot down the hill. he glanced over at Adriana and burst out laughing at her odd smile.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:17 pm

Adri saw Ash burst out laughing and jokingly socked him in the arm gently. She returned and lifted her arms up too as they did a corkscrew and then went upside down. She dared to turn around and saw the other girls, and some guys, covering their eyes and squeezing their partners hands. She even saw some crying. She laughed and the turned to Ash as they both lifted their hands up. FLASH! The camera took a picture of them and soon the ride was over.

"You two done? People are gonna start getting worried"

Julius let go of Grace and turned to Diosis with a nod of his head. He then turned back to Grace. He reached into his pocket and pulled the cat hat out and then placed it on Grace's head over her ears. "I had a feeling we'd be here for a while.", he said as he then turned to everyone. "Come let's go. Is anyone hungry?", he asked as he started walking out of the locker room back into the zoo.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Grace smiled at the others and gently lifted Ginger snuggling her then walking out of the locker room. "I'm fine thank you." She smiled but blinked as her stomach rumbled loudly in argument. "Correction I am hungry." She laughed lightly and held Ginger a little closer then normal.

Ginger squeaked a "Hungry." And giggled then gently petted Grace's ears in slightly awe before the exited the locker room. She smiled as She turned to Julius. "I am sorry about earlier Please forgive my stupidty."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:53 pm

"I'm fine thank you." She smiled but blinked as her stomach rumbled loudly in argument. "Correction I am hungry."

Julius nodded his head. "I know a good place. I know the owner and he's good with people like us. And believe me he can cook up some good food.", he said as he started walking out of the locker room back into the zoo. The sun was setting and people were filing out of the zoo now. He texted Adri. Apparently she had dragged Ash to the amusement park so she was taken care of.

He texted Coty, Roland, and Kipcha to see if they wanted to join them for dinner/very late lunch.

Hungry.". "I am sorry about earlier Please forgive my stupidty."

Julius turned to Ginger and gave her a small. "I'll forgive you if you let me carry you. I'm sorry for what i said too. Deal?", he asked as he held his arms out. He was sorry to and he wanted to hug her to apologize to her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Ginger smiled and nodded a bit hestitant then reached out to Julius smiling widely. She thought a bit about him and Grace and couldn't help but begin to form plans in her tiny brain way's she'd bug Grace into telling her everything and way's she'd get them together. She giggled but kept herself straight faced.

Grace smiled and gently handed Ginger over to Julius. Watching Ginger a moment then smiling even wider at her happy silly face. She knew that Ginger may not show it but she may not be so open to Julius as she seemed. Grace also knew If Ginger was open to Julius then She'd bug him just for the fun of it.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm

I ist lost
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Trixie quickly ran throught the dark alley way giving a slight tug to the collar around ehr neck which was choking ehr slightly. She looked around then jumped out of the alley way grabbing a hold of the one they called 'roland' and jerking him back into the dark alley with her. She glared at him. "they want you back and if you don't come with me-" She held her hand plam up fire appearing in it blazing hot.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Roland cursed and in one instant shifted out of her grasp and runs down the alleyway. "I don't want to hurt you so back off now!"
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Trixie grinned wildly. "Weird i want to hurt you!" she took off after him catching up quickly and shooting flames at him grinning as it hits him and cursing herself when it misses. She keeps her eyes on him carefully. But stops when she recives a shock from the collar "If you miss him again Trixie i'll send you thrity five volts!" a voice abrked from the collar. Trixie shurnk then ran quicker tackling down Roland pinning him to the ground.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Roland cursed as he hit the ground and then made a fist of water shoot from his chest knocking her off. He stood up and began shooting ice shards at her. "What do you want from me?"
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:04 pm

question. is roland outside the zoo?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content