Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 27 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:52 am

Diosis grins and eats hungrily, smiling after he finishes and looking around. Now bored, he slipped out of the booth and sat down for a second, looking at each person in turn, then closed his eyes to practice shifting. With each person in turn, he shifted to completely match each person, each time, grinning widely from satisfaction until he had successfully immitated everyone. He then shifted to a puppy and lept up on Ginger's lap to try to cheer her up.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:32 am

"The tuna and some ebi please." She giggled "and a glass of milk if you don't mind." "Ceaser salad. I'm still weak from using so much power." \

Benni nodded his head and then turned to Trixie.

The spicest thing you've got benni and hot water mixed with a lemon slice."

Benni jotted the note down. He's made her a hot n spicy noodle soup that's burn her tongue off. He smiled and then went away into the kitchen. About 5 minutes later he came out and gave Ginger her salad, Grace her fish, Trixie her hot n spicy noodles and Diosis his steak. He went over to where Ares, Artemis, and Julius were and gave them their food. They nodded thanks and then went back to talking, eating slowly as they took turns to chat.

Benni smiled. "Enjoy.", he said as he retreated back to his kitchen.

"So what are you guys some..little super hero team..or something? I've been asked to catch you all..But.."

Julius turned his head and looked at Trixie. "......Um no not even close. We're just abnormals that want to live their lives in peace. We try to make little scenes but we'll help people when we can.", he said. Ares and Artemis nodded their heads in agreement, both canines eating their rice with hunger.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 am

(whoops, guess I ate before I got my food. lol)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:37 am

yeah what'd you eat? air?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:38 am

(just pretend that post was after yours)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 am

"Thank you!" Grace licked her lips then went to eating the Tuna smiling widely only stopping to drink some milk before returning to eating. Her rumbling stomach slowly ceased it's rumbling and she smiled wider. Finishing quicker then expected.

Ginger smiled and at first slowly ate her salad taking her time ti'll eventually the salad began to perk her up and return her health and happiness. She smiled and began eating at a normal rate and sipping her water.

Trixie grinned and dug in happily. Easily getting hr health and happiness back. "Hmn..So then they just want you killed because your..different?" She feel back laughing and holding her sides. "Man they killed me like twice because I couldn't get you! And they expect to be able to kill you!?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:01 pm

"So, your name's Alexandra huh?" he said. "Nice name"

She chuckled "Thanks!" She smiled.

Benni nodded his head."Of course I have. What would you like? Caesar salad, Freshly Tossed salad, you name it, I'll make it.", he told the girl

"Well really all i want is the lettuce and ranch. With a few olives please." She smiled.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:17 pm

"Well really all i want is the lettuce and ranch. With a few olives please." She smiled.

Benni nodded and went to make the salad. After about 5 minutes, he came back from the kitchen and gave Alexandra her salad. It was a lightly tossed salad, with freshly cleaned lettuce with some olives and lightly seasoned with ranch. "Enjoy.", he said to her with a smile as he went back to his kitchen.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 pm

A huge grin crossed her face "Thank you." She licked her lips and then began to eat the salad "So.. good.." She giggled. "Thats was so good!" She smiled widely. "Now what?".
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Grace turned to alexandra and smiled. "After this we're going back to the lab. And please forgive me." Grace reached over and playfully pawed at ALexandra's earrings purring slightly her tail swishing playfully and occasionaly twitching with interest to noise outside of the restruant.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Alexandra giggled She then began to scratch behind Grace's ears. "It's fine. And that sounds cool. Where is this lab?". She said stillscratching behind Grace's ears playfully "My gosh your like a cute little kitten." She giggled.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Ares, Artemis, and Julius had finished up their dishes and Ares, being nice, took the dishes, as well as everyone else's to the kitchen. There, Artemis joined him and between them, they washed up the dishes to compensate for almost ruining Benni's store. Benni smiled at the two and nodded his thanks.

After they were done washing, Julius looked at everyone. "You guys done eating? If you are, we can head back to the lab now."[, he said as he stood up, Ares and Artemis came back from the kitchen.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Kipcha handed Roland a piece of paper with her cell # on it. "If you need anything just call." She smiled, then jumped over the edge of the building shifting to a pigeon, and flies to the address she was given to meet up with the others.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Roland smiles and pockets the number and heads off. He finds the tallest building he can and climbs to the top to lay down to look at the stars. They always relaxed him and made him remember home. He smiled as he tried to find consalations in the sky and he thought about how he was getting closer and closer to completing his mission.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Grace purrs louder and then rubs ehr cheek against Alexanders still puring her tail wrapping around her and unwrapping very happily. She slowly opens her bright green eyes then looks over to Julius. "I'm ready." Ginger was on the floor holding her sides and laughing at her sister but between laughs she managed to squeak out a ready as she attempted to calm herself.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 pm

"I'm ready to see this place!" She said still scratching behind graces ears. She started scratching her back. "This is so cute! Your just like kitten!" She smiled.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 am

Diosis hopped down off of Ginger's lap and barked his approval. He looked up at Alexandra and pawed at her foot, wanting to be petted too. He wagged his tail and ran in a circle before leaping up onto her lap in between her and Grace.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:48 pm

"I'm ready to see this place!"

Julius nodded his head. He nodded his head to Ares and Artemis, throwing them the keys to the jeep and Ares tossing back the keys to the van.

Julius turned to the others. "Say bye to Benni and then head to the van. The jeep is full.', he said. Benni came out of the kitchen with a smile. "Thanks for coming by guys. See ya again sometime.", he said.

Ares and Artemis both got into the jeep and started the engine, they were going to head off first so that Galen could get a head start. Ares was at the wheel and he pulled out of the restaurant driveway and drove away to the lab.

Julius heard the jeep leave and he turned to wait for the others.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Grace purred then rubbed her cheek against Alexanders some more before leaping away to let Diosis get pet she Jumped to Julius and Smiled as she attempted to stop her tiger like purring. Her tail swishing about playfully. She finally caught her breath then turned and scopped up Ginger then looking to the other waving to benni before speaking. "I'm ready when ever ya'll are." Grace blushed as her tail still swaying brushed past Julius then stopped and wrapped around his waist she bit hr lip then pulled her tail away and for the some odd reason she grumbled to it to stop it.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:25 pm

(uh jess, tigers don't purr, they're the only big cats that can't)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:31 pm

(well imagine she;d making the roaring noise that sounds like purring that they make. Very Happy)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:32 pm

(ok)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:32 pm

(What happen to Trixie?)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:35 pm

(Waiting roland.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:39 pm

(Roland is on top of a building and he's not coming down soon.)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next