Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of The RP

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pirates of The RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Pirates of The RP

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Evangline smiled and nodded to the crew watching them all carefully. and wanting nothing more then to pull out her music box and start up to the tune listen to it and relax. She kept her smile on her face and lifted ehr hand then gingerly touched the necklace hung snug around her neck with One of the very Jem's that were on the sword Weis was handing to the captian.. Evangline was staring at the jem as she touched the own hung round her neck. But she didn't say a word.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:53 pm

(nothing to say jess? doesn't evangline have some words?)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:09 pm

(nothing Very Happy)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:37 am

(sorry to be annoying but it's gem not jem)

Weis stepped into the circle of people, ready to welcome evangline. As she stepped out, he caught sight of the gem around her neck. He stared curiously at it, recognizing it from the gems on the sword hilt. For now though, he kept quiet, waiting for her to say something. He glanced around, up at the sky, then back down to the deck.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 am

Monkey smiled and then walked over to stand next to Cap'n Bones. Bones' green eye, his good one, caught sight of something that caught the sun's light. He narrowed his eyes at the object, a gem. His eye shot a quick glance at the sword stuck in his belt. Why did she have a gem like that? A gem from this prized sword? His eye then went over to Weis, and he could tell, his first mate noticed too. Bones kept mum on the clue, he'd figure all this out once they reach Batuga.

For now, they would forget the sword. Bones smirked a bit, and spread his arms. "Mis Evangline. Welcome aboard The Maelstrom. We give you a proper welcome, unlike what you've experienced earlier. Boys give her a warm welcome.", Bones said. Obediantly the crew parroted him and welcomed the girl. Some even tipping their hats or dipping their heads. Who said Bones didn't teach his men manners. They may be pirates but they had a bit more decency then the rest. Monkey for one was a prime example, Bones himself was quite well-mannered as well and Weis of course too.

Bones looked at Evangline again. "Do you have anything to say, any questions, or any concerns you may want to voice Miss?", he asked her, wanting to make her comfortable and adjusted, before he threw her into the harsh life of a sea-faring corsair.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:50 am

Evangline stared at the crew and noticed that pretty much all of them were staring right back at her. She felt her cheeks reddening and cleared her throat then slowly began to speak. "umn..Thank you. for being so kind." She shut her mouth again that's all she really could say. I mean what else would she say. 'thank you for nearly killing my father and I almost destroying are town then getting in a battle with another ship While I am aboard' She considered this but thought better of it.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:54 am

Weis gave Evangline a slight curteous bow and straightened back up, listening as she spoke. She seemed on edge, and why wouldn't she be? She had no reason to like them. They had almost killed her father and they'd gotten into a battle with her on board. Still, though... he couldn't figure out why she would have that gem on her neck. It was the same as the ones on the sword... but why? He shook his head and returned his attention to her.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:05 am

"umn..Thank you. for being so kind."

Monkey grinned at her. Rowan, the cooper, or carpenter nodded his head to her, tipping his hat to her. Boreal, the bosun, merely dipped his head, but remained silent like the rest. Trigger, the trigger-happy weapon's manager, was twirling two pistols on his fingers and gave her a small nod of his head and a smirk. The rest of the crew either smiled, attempted to smile, grunted, nodded, or dipped their heads. Bones, satisfied with their behavior turned to Evangline. "Now just for your benefit, I'll introduce to you the main crew members.", he said as he swept a hand towards Monkey and the men by him.

Monkey nodded his head. "You already met me Miss.", he said simply. Boreal, the big African spoke. "I am Boreal, the bosun.", he said tersely. Rowan nodded to her again. "I'm Rowan, the carpender, if you need something fixed, come get me.", he said as he went about carving something into a wood block. Trigger smirked and stuck his pistols into his belt and hoisters."I'm Trigger, weapon's manager. I'll advise you to stay away from the barrel of weapons Miss. Don't want you to hurt yourself.", he added.

Then Axel walked up from behind Evangline. "Hello Miss Evangline. I hope the crew hasn't given you a bad scare.", the friendly doctor said with a smile on his face.

Bones jerked his head at Weis. "Mate introduce yourself. And of course you know me. I'm Cap'n Bones. My word is law on this ship, heed it or no it's your choice. After introductions are over, you are free to roam the ship while we set sail for our destination. Weis, it's also time to show off your skills....in the kitchen.", Bones said as he waited for introductions to end to get back to his cabin.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 am

Weis spun Slipknot in a fancy flourish unique to the windweaving style and snapped it back into it's holster on his back. With a slight bow he introduced himself, "Pleased to make your aquaintance Miss Evangaline. I'm Weis, First mate on this ship. Better know by the name Devil's Claw." he glanced at her. "I also hold the position of Head Chef on the Malestrom" He smiled and straightened up again. "And now it's time for me to get to work" he turned towards the galley "Alright, all galley crew into the galley. We've got work to do. And let's make this meal especially good for our guest!" He tromped back towards the Galley, grabbing a chefs hat and handing out the recipies to the cooking crew for them to start on.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:18 am

Evangline watched weis then flashed him abrillant smile. "main chef eh? well have to change that your kitchen needs a woman's touch." She flahsed the crew another brillant smile as she followed weis to the galley half expecting boines to tease her and call her kitten.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:29 am

Bones nodded to Weis and then flashed Evangline a smirk. "I only call you "Kitten" when we're alone.", his glance seemed to say as he then turned to his crew. "Alright men you heard your first mate. Some hands help out with food, or you won't be getting any. Axel, I need you in the cabin. Monkey, to the mast with you, be on the lookout for our destination. Boreal, man the wheel, Trigger, pack up the weapons, the usual, Rowan, we'll be needing a new chair in the cabin.", he shouted out orders to his crew.

Monkey saluted and scaled the mast easily, climbing into the watch spot and taking out his telescope. Boreal walked up the steps and took the wheel. Trigger went to manage his weapons. Rowan went into his little workshop room to make the chair. Axel followed Bones, as the captain walked into his cabin, the doctor closing the door behind him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:48 am

Weis walked through the kitchen, barking orders and making sure the food is being prepared with perfect quality. "a woman's touch eh? You saying you don't think I can cook well?" he grinned at her, continuing walking. "I'll have you know that the Malestrom is famed for the best food on the high seas. Oi! what are you doing! Those need to be cooked all the way through! Do you want us to get sick!?" he growled and muttered under his breath about "trained staff" and the lack thereof. "But at any rate Miss Evangline... how do you think you can improve this?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:52 am

Evangline watched the first mate then answered flashing him another one of her brillant smiles. "get out of the kitchen and I'll show you how a real cook does it. How real woman make food" With that evangline walked around the counter looking around a moment and looking at the food before settling on a decision.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 am

Weis watched for a moment, then looked over at the chefs again. "Oi! wait wait what are you doing?" he runs over to one of the cooks. "look, if you put the steak right over the flames, it'll burn out all the marinade. Keep it over to the side. It'll take longer but it cooks better" he slides the steak over, putting it over the coals of the grill rather than the leaping flames and flipping it. Once done, he slides it off onto a plate and garnishes it with kale and parsley, then drizzles it with a bit of thick sauce that forms a nice pattern. "And that, my friend, is how you make a steak" he stepped back and smiled.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 am

Evangline watched wies. "i'm sorry but I must work alone if I am to prove to you that a woman is better in the kitchen." She was watching each of the men cooking as well as wies. They were good that was sure. But she could beat them easily. Evangline smiled and contuined to watch them.

(She's trying to get them out of the kitchen because she doesn't want to be with them she still doesn't like 'em not yet at least.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:20 am

Trigger had finished putting his guns, spears, javelins, and other weapons back and following the smell of delicious food, walked into the kitchen, only to be met with chaos. He grimaced, pirates could not cook to save their lives, well not Weis, but the other men. He saw the said first mate and was just in time to hear the governor's daughter speak.

i'm sorry but I must work alone if I am to prove to you that a woman is better in the kitchen."

Trigger raised a dark eyebrow at Weis. Turning to the first mate he addressed him. "You getting kicked out of your own kitchen Weis?", the gunman asked the cook. This was a surprise, no one was better in the kitchen than Weis on The Maelstrom, it was a shock that a woman would order him out. Trigger sniffed the air. "Smells nice, what's for lunch mate?", he added.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 am

Weis looked at her inquisitively, he had never been challenged in his own kitchen before, and she was claiming she could do better than him. He had been trained by the best at food preparation. Still, he wanted to see what she could do. "Alright, very well, let's see what she can do. Alright men you heard the lady everyone out" all the men began filing out, grumbling a bit about the sudden overturn of power in the kitchen.

"You getting kicked out of your own kitchen Weis?"

Weis nodded. "Apparently. Don't you dare say anything though, I'm still best on this ship" he sighed and started towards the captain's cabin to explain what was going on.

"Smells nice, what's for lunch mate?"

"We were going to have a steak dinner but I don't know what our guest has in mind" he called back, stepping up to the door and knocking.

Last edited by Lachryma on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:57 am

Evangline smiled once they finally left then gently pulled her back like her mother had taught her. She smiled and began boiling some rice then carefully slicing a fish into thin slices. Then seasoning it in black pepper and some cavinders. Evangline began cooking the fish then chopped up vegetables and mixed it in with the rice smiling as the smells hit her nose.

Evangline then began making dough for bread smiling and carefully pounding and kneading it. Next she placed it in the oven and waited for everything to cook. the rice finished first and she pulled that out then grabbed small bowls and filled each one with the same amount of rice and a little extra for the first mate captain and doctor.

The fish and the bread finished at the same time and she placed two slices of fish on each plate and a half of bread then smiled and poked her head out the door. "I need someone to help me get these meals to the men."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:01 am

"Apparently. Don't you dare say anything though, I'm still best on this ship"

Trigger chuckled at the first mate. "Whatever you say mate. No one likes getting kicked out of their own domain.", he said as he leaned against the door frame.

Bones heard a rapping at his door. He and Axel exchanged looks before Bones nodded his head. "Enter.", he stated as he turned his attention to whoever came into his cabin.

"I need someone to help me get these meals to the men."

Trigger walked into the kitchen. "I'll help.", the man said as he sniffed the air. The smelled nice alright, but he was quite used to Weis' cooking so he preferred Weis' cooking over all.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:05 am

Evangline turned to Trigger watching him a moment then smiling and placed the plates in front of him to serve to the crew she had two nicer plates for the captain and first mate it was only fitting for their position. She then filled several glasses with water unable to find anything else and she helped trigger carry the plates and the cups out to the crew setting them down in front of each member then standing back blushing and watching each on eagerly.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Weis stepped into the cabin and made his way to where the captain and Axel were were sitting. "Sorry to disturb you captain but I just thought I'd join you seeing as I've been kicked out of my kitchen. Our guest seems to think she can best me at cooking" he chuckled slightly. "If I may?" he said, motioning to a chair.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Trigger nodded his head as he accepted the plates and walked out of the kitchen, bellowing in his loud voice for the crew to hear. "Get your vittles mates!! Our guest made for us so eat up and be grateful!", he said. The crew men came up and took turns taking one plate, grabbing a spoon and sitting down on the deck to eat. Monkey came jumping down from the mast and with a wide grin to Evangline, took a plate for himself and then with a dip of his head to the girl, leaped away back to his position. Trigger left a plate for Rowan as the man was busy, and then brought Boreal his meal. Trigger turned to the girl. "Want to give the Cap'n and Weis their food? I'm sure they'd be delighted to have you join them.", he told her with a small smile.

"Sorry to disturb you captain but I just thought I'd join you seeing as I've been kicked out of my kitchen. Our guest seems to think she can best me at cooking" he chuckled slightly. "If I may?"

Bones nodded his head to Weis. Axel dipped his head to the captain and made his way out of the cabin, nodding his head to Weis as well. Bones smirked when he heard the clamor outside. "Seems our little guest made quite good use of the kitchen, Trigger's calling for vittles. But yes you may join me Weis, I have to talk with you anyway.", he said as he indicated the seat vacated by Axel in front of his desk.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:31 pm

"Want to give the Cap'n and Weis their food? I'm sure they'd be delighted to have you join them."

Evangline thought this out. She was used to eating around men keeping a straight posture and always looking her best. But these men as kind as they were..are pirates. For her to be eating with them would bring shame to her Father..then again he enarly starved the whole colony. Evangline ponder this for a moment before pursing her lips and then speaking. "that sounds..nice.." She smiled then gently took the plates before carrying them off to the captains quarters and after much trouble (trying to figure out how to knock) She gently tapped the door with her foot.

"If I may captain I have your's and the forst mates food as well as my own." Evangline was balancing their plates in her hands and her own on her arm while waiting paitently at the door.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:37 pm

"If I may captain I have your's and the forst mates food as well as my own."

Bones was about to open his mouth to speak to Weis when the awkward knock came. Bones hear the voice, heaved himself from his seat and opened the door. Mild surprise was written on his face when he saw the sight before him. Quickly his hands shot out to take two plates off the girl's hands. Bones looked down at the girl. She carried three plates and knocked on his door with her foot? He had to try hard to not laugh, and he succeeded. "Miss Evangline, how nice and quaint of you to join us. Please come in.", he said as he swept a hand towards his cabin.

With perfect timing, Rowan ran up and nodded to the captain, showing the newly finished chair in his hands. Bones nodded his head. Rowan quietly slipped inside, placed the chair down next to Weis, gave a nod to the first mate and then left after giving Evangline a nod as well.

Bones chuckled. "Perfect timing as always. Please make yourself at home.", Bones said as he walked over and handed Weis his plate of food. Bones sniffed at his plate, A nice aroma greeted his nose, not bad.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Evangline dipped her head slightly but respectfully. She relaxed a moment but kept on guard as she walked to her chair setting her plate down then taking her seat. She turned a quarter to her right in her seat but kept her back straight and gazed out the window. Suddenly she giggled as if she was thinking to herself and a funny thought popped in her mind.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next