Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of The RP

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Pirates of The RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Pirates of The RP

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Weis nodded and followed silently, stretching out his senses to try and locate what it was he felt... but he couldn't pinpoint it. It was almost like it was all around them. He was so focused on locating the presence, that he almost stumbled over the sword laying on the ground. He stopped and picked it up, looking it over and glancing at the jolly roger carved into the hilt. Different from the pirates they had just defeated. "Captain, this doesn't bode well for us," he said, handing the sword over to Bones. "I think we're being watched..." he felt a surge of some malicious presence nearby and suddenly glanced to his right, ducking as a bullet flew inches from his nose. He slashed out with his sword, sending a blast of air flew out, crushing a small tree. A grunt was heard, followed by a thud as a body fell to the ground, but a second pair of footsteps could be heard quickly retreating from the site. "Should I pursue Cap'n?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Cery had ran around the corner just in time to hear a bullet shot ring out then see weis sending a blast of air that crushed a tree near him. he watched as a man got trapped struggled a moment then got up and hurried away she jumped up to get Bones and weis attention waving his sword around then motioning that she would persue and figure out what was going on without even waiting for an answer he ducked and carefully, followed creeping on her already light feet and watching the man carefully.

Sonn the man must of sensed her because he began sprinting and moving carefully trying to get him off of his tail. Cery grinned and contuined to carefully follow the man his eyes and feet working together to keep up with the man and follow easily while keeping quiet and keeping a safe distance.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Bones caught sight of a very familiar figure. CERY?!?! Bones had the strong huge to slap his face with his hand but resisted. What was she doing here?!?! He'd left her at Edith's thinking he could keep her out of trouble but it seems trouble found her.

He nudged Weis and nodded in the direction the stalker and Cery disappeared to. "C'mon we give chase, especially now that she got involved in this and probably has no protection on her. Let's go get her out of trouble," he said as he pulled his sabre from its sheath and ran after where the two figures vanished.

"We can check the dead one later, for now let's deal with the live one," Bones said as he also pulled out his pistol and shot something in the darkness. A muffled scream was heard and then a grunt followed by a thud. Weis was right, the island was infested already.

Bones placed two fingers in his mouth and sent out a shrill whistle. It was a sign for the crew members to be on their guards and be armed for any trouble. Bones ran ahead trying to find a small figure and hoping that she didn't bite off more than she could chew.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 02, 2011 8:40 pm

By the time Bones arrived Cery was in a intense battle with the man he had been presuing he glanced back looking at Bones and giving him a I-can-handle-this look. His attackert seized his momentary distraction to make a strike for his neck he dodged to the side but recieved a scratch across his cheek. He winced but contuined on fighting use his sword as if was attached to his arm. His attacker was tough and extremely good he contuinedly gave Cery scratches along his ankles and side which were almost always open. getting irritated cery lunged bad choice then attacker simply kicked out and pushed him to the ground then his sword flew for cery's neck who immidatly rolled out of the way but used his leg to kick out and make his attacker fall back. Cery jumped and landed ontop of her attacker pinning him to the ground.

Cery grinned glancing back at Bones as if to say I-told-you-so! With yet another distraction his attacker grabbed him behind the neck and forced his head down then slamming his fist into Cery's face, this sent Cery sailing back making him skid along the ground before laying still a moment then slowly forcing hisself up. His attacker was amazed he even stood up. cery was bleeding along his ankles sides and cheeks pretty badly and now his lip. He spit out some blood then glared. "I-I won't..g-give up" Cery slowly made his way towards his attacker then swung a punch he dodged and kicked him in the gut. He winced and grunted as he fell back. "No..I can't..Lose.." His attacker sighed and took off in the other direction decided it was better to run then contuine killing this poor pathetic man.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed May 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Weis charged after cery into the woods, but was intercepted by another pirate. He swung, but was blocked by the other man. Swing after swing was blocked, much to Weis' surprise. This man couldn't be high up in the crew... he could sense it. And he deffinately wasn't the source of the strong presence. He began to tire of their little fight and swung once again, tagging his shippuudasha move at the end, but once again, almost every blow was blocked. Weis was getting worried now, but after observing the man's movement, he realized how to finish him. One quick tempest slash put the enemy in a parray stance, but Weis was already back a few feet with his sword aimed at the man. The tip began to glow and the pirate looked worried, raising his sword to block, but it was useless. "Kyoudanchi!" The chi shot punctured straight through the sword and the man's throat, dropping him to the ground. Weis nodded and turned back just in time to see the other pirate running away into the depths of the forest. He hastily chased after him, trusting Bones to take care of Cery.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Once he was in range, a bullet came whizzing at Bone's face but he sliced it in half with his sabre. There was the look on Bone's face that said "don't-mess-with-me-f***kers" and guaranteed death if the warning was ignored.

To prove his point. A pirate jumped out of the trees at him, sword held high to swing down. Bones sent a glare the pirates way and using his pistol blasted a hole through the man's chest followed by cutting the man down mercilessly.

The white haired captain swung the blood from the blade and pushed on ahead towards Cery. He trusted Weis to hold his own while he went to fetch the girl dressed in drag. He was going to have a long good talk with the girl after they were done here.

With an impassive face that changed to concern in a milisecond and back, Bones walked up towards Cery and shot the pirate running away, causing the man to fly ahead 3ft and land face down in the dirt...dead with a bullet to the back of the head. Growling Bones went down to his knees to see the damage down to Cery.

"You, Kitten, are either stupid or brave. I'm betting on the stupid part. You've had no proper training and you think you can handle professional pirates? Don't make me lock you in the brig just to keep you out of trouble," he said as he shot a pirate trying to sneak up behind him without even turning around.

"A girl should never fight a man without any weapons. Your limbs are shorter and you're at a disadvantage. What am I gonna do with you?" he said as he stood up, turned around and sliced a man nearly in two with his longsword. Grumbling, he checked to see if anyone else was going to make a move on him. Seeing none, he bent and picked up Cery.

"I left you at Edith's for a reason. I'm bringing you back and going after Weis, no arguments," he said as he held her in one arm, pulled close to his chest. He had sheathed both his swords but kept his pistol out. With that he started running back towards some save logging, his long legs carrying him far. A small part of him hoped that she didn't get too injured during her fight, but he would worry later.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 04, 2011 6:41 pm

"You, Kitten, are either stupid or brave. I'm betting on the stupid part. You've had no proper training and you think you can handle professional pirates? Don't make me lock you in the brig just to keep you out of trouble,"

Cery Looked away keeping her gaze low and her mouth shut. She said no words as she began to stand up wiping the fresh blood from her cheek. Maybe she shouldn;t have gone after the pirate but then again.. she did delay him from whatever he had planned in a way she did help, even if no one was willing to aknowledge it.

"A girl should never fight a man without any weapons. Your limbs are shorter and you're at a disadvantage. What am I gonna do with you?"

Cery began to protest that she did in fact have a sword but decided against it her shoulders slightly drooped at his comment but other then that she showed no more signs of disappointment.

"I left you at Edith's for a reason. I'm bringing you back and going after Weis, no arguments,"

Cery bit his lower lip getting extremely close to arguing with his caption but realizing no matter what he said Bones mind wouldn't be changed instead he just leaned back into Bones and said nothing
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Bones was walking his way back to the house when he looked down and saw the dejected look on Cery's face. The white haired man sighed and shook his head. He could feel disappointment pouring off her, and it made him feel bad for scolding her. But she scared the bloody hell out of him. Almost sent his soul to Davy Jone's locker right on the sight.

He slowed his walking until he was sure they were in a safe spot. Gently he set her on her feet and turned her to face him. "Look Kitten, I'm sorry I yelled at you. I shouldn't have, but the devil's bones girl, you almost made my heart stop when I saw you engage that pirate," he told her as he took his hands off her shoulder but kept one hand on the small of her back to support her.

"Yes yes I know I know. I trust that you can take care of yourself, but please, have some regard to how me or Weis may feel if you're in trouble. I understand you don't want to be the damsel in distress, but it's in my nature to act protective of you...okay?" he asked her.

The captain sighed and placed his pistol back into his belt. "I made you mad didn't I?" he asked as he ran a hand through his hair.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 04, 2011 7:04 pm

"Look Kitten, I'm sorry I yelled at you. I shouldn't have, but the devil's bones girl, you almost made my heart stop when I saw you engage that pirate," he told her as he took his hands off her shoulder but kept one hand on the small of her back to support her.

Cery looked up at the pirate caption watching every word that came of his lips before slowly speaking. "I joined this crew.. not because I neded to blend and hide but because I wanted adventure and to not be seen as some usless girl anymore, besides how do you expect me to learn to fight if you two won't teach me?"

"Yes yes I know I know. I trust that you can take care of yourself, but please, have some regard to how me or Weis may feel if you're in trouble. I understand you don't want to be the damsel in distress, but it's in my nature to act protective of you...okay?"

Cery sighed watching the caption for a moment shaking her head then speaking once more. "Well your just going to have to get over that, I am now apart of this crew and therefore well be engaged in battles whether I want too or not, There fore you must either etach me to fight at some point or expect me to learn by engaging other pirates into battle."

"I made you mad didn't I?"

Cery smiled then shook her head. "No you didn;t i was just disappointed.. I just..When you scold me..it is..worse then..It.. I-I" Cery took a chance forcing back her fear then leaning forward and pulling bones to her before placing her lips on his holding out the kiss while gently pulling him a little closer her heart racing and her mind screaming at her to pull back.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm

"I joined this crew.. not because I neded to blend and hide but because I wanted adventure and to not be seen as some usless girl anymore, besides how do you expect me to learn to fight if you two won't teach me?"

Bones sighed and then chuckled lightly. "Well you sure don't beat around the bush there Kitten. Already eager to handle a sword...I'm not sure whether to be afraid of you with a sword or without a sword," he said as he looked around warily just in case.

"Well your just going to have to get over that, I am now apart of this crew and therefore well be engaged in battles whether I want too or not, There fore you must either etach me to fight at some point or expect me to learn by engaging other pirates into battle."

He grumbled. "Just because I have to deal with it doesn't mean I have to like it. And yes unfortunately as much as I want to disagree with that you just said it makes sense and that makes me miffed. Well the point is moot now. Once we set sail I'll have Weis teach you some skills with a sword. I'll teach you hand-to-hand and gunpoint," he told her as he returned his attention to her.

"No you didn;t i was just disappointed.. I just..When you scold me..it is..worse then..It.. I-I"

Bones waited patiently for her to finish her sentence but didn't get a chance to when she did the unexpected. He felt her hands grab the front of his shirt and haul him down to her height and then felt warm soft lips pressed against his own.

His brain went dead..........................His body went stiff as he mindlessly watched the girl in front of him kiss him like she wanted to crush him against her. Shocked speechless, he stood there frozen in place, unsure of what to do or rather unable to do anything out of shock.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Cery kissed Bones passionately expecting something back.. but she recieved nothing.. nothing at all.. not a kiss but not him pulling away either... she blinked and slowly let him go as she leaned away from him.. She looked up at him then turned away easily keeping her voice even. "I can make it to edith's on my own from here..but thank you anyway.."

With that being said Cery began to walk away from bones fiddling with her thumbs her eyes staring at the ground but ehr ehad held up so it looked like she was completely unaffected by what just happened. She walekd all the way to Edith's house then looked for the old women. "excuse me edith.. but I need to..wash up.. you see i recieved some minor cuts and any sort of treatment would help.. also we will be staying another night here."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 8:39 pm

"I can make it to edith's on my own from here..but thank you anyway.."

Bones blinked when she spoke and finally his gazed turned to her, registering her at last. He stared at her in bewilderment, unsure of what to say, how to act, everything. It's like his mind was completely wiped out by what she did. He never expected it. Okay sure he got a hint from when they were in her room but he didn't think she was serious. He thought she just got caught up in the heat of the moment. It was impossible to think she would actually like him.

Slowly, he watched her walk away from him back to Edith's house. His mind was reeling. Did she actually like him? Or was she just turning to him since he cared for her and she wanted companionship? She was a governess, why in the world would she settle for a pirate like him? He was sure that she had a fiance or suitors back home....

After a second he took off towards Edith's home, using a short cut to get there before she could. Once he reached there he quickly told Edith and Jesse about visiting Selena and then the two ladies left promising to return later at night, leaving Bones in the house alone, waiting for Evangline. He walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water while waiting for her. He had to get answers today. "Sorry Weis, hope you can hold ya own, but I gotta know something now," he thought.

"excuse me edith.. but I need to..wash up.. you see i recieved some minor cuts and any sort of treatment would help.. also we will be staying another night here."

He heard her come in and he appeared from the kitchen. "I sent Edith and Jesse off. We need to talk. I'll treat your wounds while I'm at it," he said as he walked and closed the door to prevent her from leaving. Grabbing the first aid kit and also grabbing her hand, he tugged her over to the couch and sat her down next to him. Silently he took out some alcohol and wrappings for her cuts while he thought of what to say.

"....That kiss...back there...why did you do it?" he asked, deciding to just cut to the chase and ask full out.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 05, 2011 6:22 pm

"I sent Edith and Jesse off. We need to talk. I'll treat your wounds while I'm at it,"

Cery stopped dead in her tracks looking to her caption. Watching his movements very carefully then glancing away Cery gently began tugging off her wig allowing her long hair to fall down and cover part of her face. Now returning to her true self Evangline the girl. She was considering making a break for it but watched as he shut the door then pulled her along to the couch sitting her down then beginning to clean her wounds.

"....That kiss...back there...why did you do it?"

Evangline thought about this question for a long moment keeping her head low thank ful her hair was covering her face or else he might see her cheeks turning a cherry red. "well.. Back home although i may have been the governess daughter i wasn't exactly what you would call the.. most proper girl.. which in turn scared away all my suitors..I am to opened minded or something of that area...and I don;t exactly like most men..only chasing after me because of my looks..what scum!" Evangline shook her head then looked up at him. "but you..your so..so gentlemanly you well throw your life out there for anyone! Your kind and heroic..and..Slowly over the time we have spent.. I have noticed a compeltelt change in my attitude towards you..I-I am slowly but surely falling for you..and I..I don;t quite know how to express it.."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Before she started speaking, he took off her jacket and set it on the back of the couch. Then he took her hand in his and lifted the sleeve of her shirt up to reveal her arm to him. He opened some alcohol, dabbed some cotton into the solution and started treating her cuts and wounds.

While treating her, he noticed that she took the boy's wig off her head, letting her real hair flow. He watched her locks cascade down her shoulders to rest against her back. He finished with one hand and went to the other arm to repeat the same treatment while he waited for her response to his question.

"well.. Back home although i may have been the governess daughter i wasn't exactly what you would call the.. most proper girl.. which in turn scared away all my suitors..I am to opened minded or something of that area...and I don;t exactly like most men..only chasing after me because of my looks..what scum!" Evangline shook her head then looked up at him. "but you..your so..so gentlemanly you well throw your life out there for anyone! Your kind and heroic..and..Slowly over the time we have spent.. I have noticed a compeltelt change in my attitude towards you..I-I am slowly but surely falling for you..and I..I don;t quite know how to express it.."

Throughout her long speech, he had finished with her other arm and had started moving to her face when she hit the part about her falling for him. He stilled, his arms inches away from her face as he regarded her carefully, reading her expression.

"We've probably only spent about a day together, maybe less. How can you be so sure of these feelings? I'm not trying to hurt you or offend you. Just don't want you to confuse romantic feelings for something else Kitten. I want you to be sure," he said as he reached forward to pulled her face closer so that he could dab at some cuts on her cheek.

He had wrapped her arms in bandage wrapping and frowned as he saw the injuries. Hopefully they won't scar her pretty face, he'd feel really guilty then. A lady wasn't suppose to have scars on her face or any part of her delicate body.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 05, 2011 6:59 pm

"We've probably only spent about a day together, maybe less. How can you be so sure of these feelings? I'm not trying to hurt you or offend you. Just don't want you to confuse romantic feelings for something else Kitten. I want you to be sure,"

Evangline watched him carefully before slowly reaching up and taking hold of his wrist to cause him to stop what he was doing so she was sure he had ehr full attention. "Look me in the eyes..please.." Evangline leaned forward a tad then staring straight into his eyes she spoke carefully. "I am positive.. I have never had these feelings before.. But i know exactly what they are.." She kept her eyes glued to his not moving an inch.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 05, 2011 7:20 pm

He was dabbing at her scratches and cuts when he felt her smaller hands grab his wrists to stop his movement. Slowly Bones' good eye turned to her until he faced her entirely. He had replaced his torn eye patch with another one and now it adorned his face.

"Look me in the eyes..please.."

Bones blinked as he did. "I am," he told her simply as he stared at her intently, trying to gauge what she was thinking.

"I am positive.. I have never had these feelings before.. But i know exactly what they are.."

He sighed a bit as he looked at her. "Weis. What do you think about Weis? I'm not trying to discourage you, frankly I'm flattered, but I need to know that you're not liking me just because I was nice to you. So what do you think of Weis?" Bones asked as he sat still waiting her reaction.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 05, 2011 9:15 pm

(you guys need to finish this up so I can bring weis back in)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 06, 2011 8:55 am

you've got other stuff to post to. Don't have to wait for this one

you can post to the 2 randoms that include all three of us

to our Special RP

or to College
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down