Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Pirates

3 posters

Go down

The New Pirates Empty The New Pirates

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Evangline sat in her watch tower, staring out the window as she thought about the day.

Today was the day Evangline was to be wed, not to a man so loved, but to a man that was chosen for her by her father. He was perfect for to job of king. He was tall and kind, he could lead the country well, but she didn't love him.

"In time my dear, you'll come to love him just as your mother learned to love me, and then gave me you"

Her fathers words echoed in her ear as she stared at the bright blue sky, with white puffy clouds gently floating by. She closed her eyes trying to imagine herself married to prince Edward, it was near impossible.

As much as Evangline hated it, it was her duty as a princess to be married to the prince and help him in leading her land and her people as well as uniting their lands. Their future as a couple looked bleak though for her people it was the best option.

Evangline heard a gently knocking on her door and she turned around to see who was entering, it was her lady in waiting mercy.

"my lady we need to get you dressed your to be married in an hour!"

Evangline sighed and slowly stood even this small movement was with grace and purpose, she had a pose that could only be inherited. She was a true princess it could even be seen in her looks. She had soft curly auburn hair that rested past her breasts and on the small of her back. As well as dazzling sapphire blue eyes and naturally cherry red lips.

She stood straight as her lady in waiting slipped off her night gown and helped her into her wedding dress, It was hugged her body perfectly and was tailored by only the finest of hands.

Evangline looked at herself in the mirror as much as she hated to admit it she looked stunning, she looked like the perfect bride. This should be the happiest day of her life and yet she just couldn't accept that.

After sitting still for the remaining time before the wedding to have her hair styled and make-up done it felt good to stand, She felt knots being tied in her stomach as she moved closer to the church she could hear the music picking up and her heart began to race.

The large wooden doors were pulled open and Evangline began walking forward, into her new life.

(this is the dress http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/game_art/lineage_2/pink_wedding.jpg)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

The New Pirates Empty Re: The New Pirates

Post  Looney Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 pm

((Jess you are in control of Prince Edward and Evangline's father. You are going to move the first segment of our RP Very Happy Aaron and I will be the pirates and only two more characters that are part of the royal court))

It was daylight. Sunlight was shining, the gulls were flying and the town was quiet, probably because today was the wedding of the governor's daughter and Prince Edward from the neighboring kingdom.

Obviously it should have been a merry day filled with celebration and happiness. But it was far from it.

Probably because most of the peasants and commoners were not that pleased with how Governor Avi ran the town. The governor was a shrewd but cunning man, also selfish and power-hungry. Everyone knew that, but they could not do a thing about it.

The governor controlled everything, from the taxation, to managing the supplies, to controlling the trade.

He had an monopoly of their town and his courtmen were on his side. They were making things harder and harder for the commoners and things easier for the rich.

And now news was spread that his daughter Evangline Avi would be married off to Prince Edward of the neighboring kingdom to combine their lands and prosper more. But everyone silently knew that this marriage was only taking place because the governor was hungry for more land to rule over.

In the sea, a large shape was looming, traveling closer and closer to the quiet town.

A ship. But not just any ship.

A black flag was hoisting its colors. It was the image of a ram's skull with vines twisting about it. That symbol was infamous.

It was The Maelstrom. The ship of the renowned Captain Bones and his pirate crew.

Their arrival was unannounced as they drifted closer towards port.

A man with white/silver hair sat in a well-furnished room as he was staring down at a map and some documents. A smirk reached his lips as he then lifted his head and looked out the window of his room. The captain of the ship chuckled as he stood up and walked closer to the window, looking out to see the town.

The knock sounded on his door.

"Enter," he answered in a deep gruff voice that sounded sultry at the same time.

The door opened and a short man with magenta hair walked in with a monkey on his shoulder. A wide grin was plastered on his face as he smiled at the much taller man.

"Ready for your orders Sir," the shorter man said. The captain smirked and turned to face the magenta haired youngster.

"Good. Tell everyone to man their stations and prepare to board on my command Monkey. Let Weis know to get as close to the port as possible," he barked out orders and the smaller man, Monkey, saluted with a grin.

"Aye sir," he said and bounded away to relay the captain's orders.

The captain returned to gazing outside the window, his hands behind his back as he chuckled to himself.

"Oh Governor Avi. You have been a naughty governor. It's time to pay the price," he said as he then grabbed his long navy blue and black trench coat and donned it in a second. It was a brilliant coat, navy blue sleeves with a black middle section. Golden tassels decorated his shoulder pads and the jolly roger design that was seen on his flag was plastered on the back of his coat in silver.

His black knee-high boots made soft thudding noises as he made his way out of the captain's quarters and onto the deck of his ship.

In the church where the wedding was going to take place, a lone man was standing by the priest and two other men stood by him.

Prince Edward stood and was starting to fidget from nervousness.

A tall blonde haired man stood by the prince's side, his bright green eyes held boredom and irritation.

Sir Bradley Huntingsworth yawned slightly and grimaced as he saw the look the man by his side was giving him.

"You have to admit Henrich, this is pretty boring. A wedding is probably the most boring thing you could ever attend. And don't start about how it's an eternal promise made in front of God. Don't give me that," Bradley said as he waved Henrich away.

The knight looked over at the prince and saw how nervous the young man was. Rolling his eyes, but his loyalty was unquestionable, Bradley walked over to Prince Edward and clapped a strong hand to the prince's shoulder.

"You worry too much my lord. Take deep breaths and count to 30 and then think of your future wife with a moustache and a beard," he told the prince, wanting the young man to relax and calm down.

He and Sir Henrich had been with the Prince for a long time, since they were younger and the two knight's loyalty to the Prince was steadfast and unbreakable. They also had a strong friendship and anyone could tell that despite Bradley's mannerism, he was a good friend to the Prince and was an even better guard and knight.

But not even Sir Bradley could know what was about to go down in this quiet town.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:14 pm

(Weis' new look)

Staring out over the ocean, Weis smiled slightly, observing the peaceful town. It wouldn't stay that way for long. The captain's orders had just been relayed to him and he was now just waiting for the port to draw near. His long, red hair flowed in the wind and pulled away from his face, revealing his cold blue eyes. They scanned the port, strategizing for the coming attack.

The docks drew nearer and he turned to the crew that was on deck. Trigger was leaned against the cannons, which had all been prepped and loaded according to his specifications, and Rowan was eagerly tapping his foot and standing at attention, even though he would not be fighting per say. His job was to take what supplies he could from those that had been targeted, to restock their own stores.

Though it seemed out of place on a ship full of pirates, the tall swordsman first mate was adorned with shining, custom made armor. Across the deep blue breastplate, a celtic pattern, made from silver, twisted into a shape that resembled the jolly roger of the ship, and his long, white cape bore the symbol as well, along with two of matching style, but in the shape of claws, implying his infamous nick name, the Devil Claw. His leggings however, were practically non-existent, only scantily covering the tight leggings beneath with protective metal. This, as any one on the crew knew, was to ensure free movement of his legs, which he relied on for fighting as well.

His ornate sword came to rest in front of him, the curved and hooked tip pressed against the ship's wood as his hand gripped the hilt. Its unique twisting design shimmered in the light and caught the carved lettering that marked its name. Slipknot. He spoke loudly and clearly to the crew. "Men! You know why we're here. You know what we're doing. You know the rules. I won't waste words or breath. Let's get in there and wreck shit!"

This short speech elicited cheers from the crew and a laugh from Trigger, who had already turned to light the fuse on the first cannon, aiming it at the foot of the governor's mansion. "Weis' speeches never get old." Weis looked expectantly at the captain. "On your order sir."

The chapel was awash with murmurs, but Sir Henric was lost in his own thoughts, not paying attention to his surroundings once again. The sound of his name snapped him from his trance.

"You have to admit Henrich, this is pretty boring. A wedding is probably the most boring thing you could ever attend. And don't start about how it's an eternal promise made in front of God. Don't give me that,"

A smirk spread across the young man's face and he stretched, the vest marking him as a royal guard shifting on his chest as he did. "Now my dear sir Bradley," he retorted in a friendly manner, "Why would I ever do that?" He glanced at his prince, who seemed more nervous than he'd ever seen him, and smiled comfortingly. "Don't worry m'lord. Everything will be alright. You've got us here."

But yet, a small thought at the back of his head told him that somehow, today was not going to go smoothly. He tightened his grip on his lance, which for the occasion had been replaced with a more traditional, standard issue one, rather than his ornate custom one. Straightening up, he glanced at his fellow guardsman, wondering if he felt it too.

Last edited by Lachryma on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Prince Edward a shifting nervously from foot to foot, he kept rearranging the elegant and beautiful white rose that was sitting in the top button hole of his wedding jacket. He adjusted it once more decided it still wasn't perfect. Edward had never meet his new wife but heard many rumors of her ever lasting beauty. Once again he began fidgeting with his rose.

"You worry too much my lord. Take deep breaths and count to 30 and then think of your future wife with a moustache and a beard,"

Edward let out an auidble laugh from his gaurds remark. "You're right I shouldn't worry I suppose I could always go running for the hills."

"now now Prince Edward.. that wouldn't be taken very kindly by your new father in law" a new voice called from the end of the chapel. Edward snapped his head in the direction and looked to see the govener giving him a sly smile.

"oh sir, I wouldn't really leave of course.." he laughed nervously. And began a small conversation with the governer while the waited for the ceremony to begin.

The churches organ began to play and the rest of the concert picked up as the played to the tune of 'here comes the bride' the large wooden chapel doors slowly opened to show Evangline standing there with her face hidden behind a long white viel. She began to slowly walk forward her hands shaking nervously as she slowly walked to her new life.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Captain Bones walked out onto the deck and all those he passed gave him a greeting. The crew members, the ones that were familiar with Captain Bones and had been with him ever since he became captain gave him cheery grins and mock salutes. Those that were new looked on with slight fear and hesitation.

"Cap'n,"

"Captain,"

"Sir,"

And so on and so forth.

In response Bones nodded his head to them all.

"A fine day gentlemen," he responded until he felt a presence by his side and two feminine arms loop themselves around his right arm.

He looked down to see Morgan, smiling flirtatiously up at him.

"And lady," Bones added with a chuckle as Morgan responded with, "Good day Captain,". The two of them walked, Bones not really caring if Morgan was clinging to him. He was used to this type of behavior from her.

"M'lady, looking fine this morning as usual,"

"What are you saying lad? She looks especially radiant today," the men argued over the only lady on board.

Lady Morgan Emilia Donovan, she added the "Lady" title herself, was the bosun of the ship, quite high in the rankings and commanded respect on board just like the Captain and the fearsome first mate.

Morgan smiled sweetly at the men and blew them kisses as she and the captain passed by, the other crew members gazing longingly after her.

She chuckled and looked up at the tall and handsome captain.

"What do you think Captain? Is what they say true?" she asked him, batting her eyelashes at him.

Bones chuckled as he continued to walk with her next to him.

"Of course Morgan. Compared to the rest of us sea rats, you are by far a rose amidst weeds," Bones said, humoring Morgan as he knew she was just flirting with him. Either seriously or for fun Bones neither cared or bothered with. He trusted that Morgan knew the relationship between them.

And Morgan did, beaming up at him, but that didn't stop her from flirting.

They walked to where Weis was standing about with Trigger and Rowan near him.

Walking up to his first mate, Bones clapped a large hand on the metal shoulder plate Weis had on and chuckle.

"I say mate, one day you will meet your demise. Not from battle, but from overheating in your metal suit. How you can stand to be in that beneath the scorching heat is beyond me Weis," Bone's joked as he nodded his head to Rowan and Trigger and then set his sights upon the small quaint town.

Morgan winked at Weis and smiled at the first mate too. "Morning Weis," she said to him sweetly. And then she saw Trigger, "Hey Trigger," she called and then her eyes fell on Rowan. "And to you Rowan," she said dismissively and Bones chuckled as he knew Rowan pined for the young lady.

"Men! You know why we're here. You know what we're doing. You know the rules. I won't waste words or breath. Let's get in there and wreck shit!"

Bones smirked as Weis spoke.

"Wrecking shit includes targeting those uptight officials. Leave the commoners alone. If you can plunder any goods from the officials and rich, give some to the poor. Our targets are those powdered wig-bastards with sticks up their arses," Bones said as a semi-crazy glint flashed through his eyes.

Morgan smiled as she stood next to him, still clinging to his strong muscular arms.

"We are like the Robin Hood of the sea are we not Captain," she asked him with a chuckle.

Bones gave a grin as a reply.

"Indeed we are Morgan," he said and then felt a sudden weight on his shoulders as Monkey had jumped down from the mast and hopped on the captain's back. Bones allowed the younger, smaller man to cling to his shoulders as he looked out to the town.

"Time for wakey wakey," Monkey called with laughter as his little monkey, Tobi, gleefully screeched on his shoulder.

"Weis' speeches never get old." Weis looked expectantly at the captain. "On your order sir."

Bones then raised a hand and pointed a long finger at a building near the governor's house. The tax house.

"Trigger. Aim the cannon at the tax house. Make it rain gold. Once the house is hit aim another cannonball at the governor's house and blow a hole through the building. Oh and do blow up the weaponry so the soldiers won't be able to retaliate. Then men, raid the rich and allow the cheers of the commoners to fuel you in your plundering. Rowan, I trust that you will scrap the needed materials? Trigger you man the ship, Morgan you stay with him. Weis...I believe something is going on in the holy house today, why don't you check up on it," Bones said as yipping and hollering from the crew was heard over his shoulders.

They were pumped and excited to wreck some havoc to the rick and pompous windbags that sat sipping tea while the hardworking folk were taxed and punished. It was time to equalize things.

Morgan released her hold on Bone's arm and went off to dish weapons to the crew members who were going to raid.

Bones turned to Weis.

"If you happen to run into our dear friend Governor Avi, do pass him a message from me will you mate? Tell him that I've got my eyes on him. I assume you'll have everything under control Weis, if something does happen," Bones said as he lifted his hand in the air and whistled sharply.

A medium-sized bird flew down and landed on his hand. It had grey plumage all over and looked intelligent.

"Raaa, tell Fischer," the African Grey Parrot spoke as Bones stroked its feathers gently.

"Send Fischer with a message," Bones said and gave a nod to Trigger for the man to aim...and...Fire away!" Bones called as the first cannon shot forward and went crashing into the tax house, making the taxing officials scream and coins fly. Fischer had flown up into the air as the cannon was fired and already flying towards the town and would catch up with Weis later.

From the sounds of the first cannon, commoners were already peeking out of their homes and looking at the remains of the tax house. With fear, they immediately thought pirates had come to pillage their small town, but when they turned to the ocean and saw the jolly roger that was flying, they cheered as Captain Bones and his pirate crew arrived.

"Continue on men, I must now to plan for our next adventure. Monkey, keep a look-out, get me if anything goes wrong," he told the younger man still clinging to his back. Monkey hopped down and grinned at the captain.

"Aye sir," he said and quickly scaled the mast up to the crow's nest, his usual spot.

With that Bones strode off, his boots creating soft thudding sounds as he retreated into his captain's quarters and shut the door behind him.

"Now my dear sir Bradley," he retorted in a friendly manner, "Why would I ever do that?"

Bradley turned to his good friend and gave him a toothy smirk, his green eyes wild and humorous.

"You had that look on your face. The face that said you wanted to talk reason into me," the taller and broader man said as he turned his attention to the prince.

"You're right I shouldn't worry I suppose I could always go running for the hills."

Bradley gave the prince a grin as he patted the man's shoulder a few times.

"There is always that option sire," he said with humor as he smirked and let out a chuckle.

"now now Prince Edward.. that wouldn't be taken very kindly by your new father in law" a new voice called from the end of the chapel. Edward snapped his head in the direction and looked to see the governor giving him a sly smile.

"oh sir, I wouldn't really leave of course.."

Bradley's semi-good mood just turned sour as he watched Governor Avi walk through the doors and approach them.

Urg. He disliked the fat man very much.

But to uphold his title and reputation, he kept his face void of emotions, as it would reflect badly on the prince. Inside though, Bradley was cursing the governor out.

He knew very well the ill nature of the governor and his power/land-hungry ways. The prince and Governor Avi's daughter had never even met and the man was already proposing an arranged marriage that would "benefit" both sides.

Yeah right. The only benefit Bradley saw, was for the governor. The man was cunning. He thought he could use the prince as a figurehead to control the entire Western Kingdom once the marriage merged the town with the kingdom.

But Bradley knew better. He wouldn't allow such heinous activity to take place under his watch.

The chapel doors opened and Bradley turned to see the governor's daughter, Evangline Avi, walk in and approach them. Immediately the organ player started playing the traditional wedding song and Bradley had to hide his frown and grimace at the music.

And that's when the ground shook and sounds of screams and a loud crash was heard outside.

The nobility and rich people inside the chapel also screamed and many made for the door.

Bradley turned to Henrich.

"Get everyone outside without trampling over someone else. I'll go see what's going on. My lord, Governor, Miss, stay with Henrich," Bradley commanded as he sprinted towards the door, his long powerful legs closing the distance in a span of a few seconds.

Once outside, he turned to where he had heard the noise and saw that the town's taxing house had been targeted and blown to smithereens. Growling that pirates would attack at such an ungodly time, Bradley turned towards the port to see a large pirate ship with the jolly roger of the infamous Captain Bones hoisting its colors.

"That man," Bradley bit out as he saw commoners running to collect the raining coins and picking up the ones that had scattered on the floor.

Then a boom was heard and he saw a black ball flying towards the governor's house and plow straight through the large building, leaving a gaping hole in its wake.

Bradley turned back to the chapel and started ushering the people inside out and directing them to go to the town square.

Once he found Henrich and the others, he turned to the Governor.

"Signal your troops, pirates have come to raid your town. The taxing house has been hit and a cannonball has gone through your house," Bradley gave the news as then another boom was heard and this time they turned to see the weaponry house get blown up.

"Curses!! They've halted our retaliation," Bradley said as he clenched his hands. He wanted to get in there and fight, but the safety of the prince, the fat governor, and the girl.

((continue, think of something XD))

Last edited by Looney on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:24 pm

"I say mate, one day you will meet your demise. Not from battle, but from overheating in your metal suit. How you can stand to be in that beneath the scorching heat is beyond me Weis," Bone's joked as he nodded his head to Rowan and Trigger and then set his sights upon the small quaint town.

How predictable. A grin twitched into the corner of Weis' mouth at the captain's obligitory comment on his armor. Personally, the swordsman had grown used to the heat in it. Not to mention he had modified it various times to allow for good ventilation and ease of movement on top of the protection it offered. He shifted his shoulders and the metal plates slid smoothly against each other, just as they were designed to do.

Morgan winked at Weis and smiled at the first mate too. "Morning Weis," she said to him sweetly. And then she saw Trigger, "Hey Trigger," she called and then her eyes fell on Rowan. "And to you Rowan," she said dismissively and Bones chuckled as he knew Rowan pined for the young lady.

The tall swordsman responded in a disinterested but cordial manner. "Good morning M'lady." Trigger was far less formal, giving a mock salute as he leaned against the heavy iron of the cannon. "Nice to see ya Lady Morgan!" Rowan eyed them both jealously and gave a gracious bow to the woman, a hearty smile on his face. He was not at all put out by her dismissive attitude toward him. "A glorious morning to you my rose." He didn't attempt to kiss her hand as he would have liked, learning from past mistakes. Many a whelp had been added to his head upon the performance of such actions.

"Trigger. Aim the cannon at the tax house. Make it rain gold. Once the house is hit aim another cannonball at the governor's house and blow a hole through the building. Oh and do blow up the weaponry so the soldiers won't be able to retaliate. Then men, raid the rich and allow the cheers of the commoners to fuel you in your plundering. Rowan, I trust that you will scrap the needed materials? Trigger you man the ship, Morgan you stay with him. Weis...I believe something is going on in the holy house today, why don't you check up on it," Bones said as yipping and hollering from the crew was heard over his shoulders.

The three men straightened and saluted him shortly, before giving the captain a hearty "Aye!" in unison. Trigger immediately whirled around and turned the first cannon to it's target, lining it up perfectly and holding a flaming match above it's wik. He took a moment to judge the wind, deemed the shot acceptable, and lit it. Before the shot fired, he had dashed over to the second cannon, swinging it round towards the governor's mansion. As the first shot rang out, the second wik caught in a blaze of sparks, and soon after the third. He then turned to the other cannons and swung them around to other prime targets like the high class homes on the hills.

Weis had turned to lead the charge onto land, but the captain pulled him aside briefly to give him a message.

"If you happen to run into our dear friend Governor Avi, do pass him a message from me will you mate? Tell him that I've got my eyes on him. I assume you'll have everything under control Weis, if something does happen,"

The man nodded in reply, glancing at the parrot, then dashing down the plank, the pirates yelling heartily as they charged after him. Rowan took up the rear, looking up to the governors mansion and plotting his best course for thievery. Perhaps he could recruit some townsfolk to help him...

[fn]

Henrich still couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right, and he was deep in worry about this feeling's origin when the first cannonball hit. He snapped immediately from his stupor and gripped his halberd, looking towards the doors as people began to panic and flee. Fools... they'd not only run straight into the enemy, but they'd also get each other trampled to death in fear.

"Get everyone outside without trampling over someone else. I'll go see what's going on. My lord, Governor, Miss, stay with Henrich," Bradley commanded as he sprinted towards the door, his long powerful legs closing the distance in a span of a few seconds.

Henrich cursed under his breath... of course he'd be stuck protecting this fop of a governor... but he had to stay with the prince. He was his protector after all. Another shot plowed through the governor's mansion, and he could see the rain of rubble through the open door, showering dust down on the escaping nobles. Damn pirates and their timing...

[fn]

Weis gave orders to the pirates behind him, putting a few of the senior members in command, then he charged off alone, his feet carrying him much faster than any of the others up the steep hill towards the chapel. As he neared, he saw some of the high class lords and lady's fleeing its doors. He contemplated attacking crowd of fools, but a sudden color of blue caught his eye, the cape of a royal guardsman. He halted where he stood and took cover out of sight. Royal guard? What could they be doing here? A sharp whistle called the trusty parrot down to his shoulder and he whispered a message to his captain. "Inform bones help is needed. Royal guard is present. I'll need him here to help."

He sent the parrot on its way and glanced around the corner, then sighted a perfect opportunity, a weak point in the wall where the climbing ivy had worn away at some of the outer stone, making it weak. He hefted his sword and stepped out, executing a graceful flurry of slashes that cut through the air as though it were a part of the sword. Adding a quick spin to the end, he thrust his sword out, sending a blast of wind at the wall in his famous Maoutsume, or devil's claw move. It struck with the force of small cannon ball, shattering a hole in the wall which he quickly lept through, sword at the ready. And what a good thing it was that he had kept himself armed...

He was immediately met with a thrust from a sharp halberd which he barely had time to block as he looked up into the eyes of his attacker. Henrich stared back, his expression fierce, and Weis cursed under his breath. He hadn't expected the other royal guardsman to be here... and another surprise awaited him. In the background stood the prince, in a groom's outfit, and the governor's daughter, clad in a wedding dress. Oh ho... so this was the event. The lands of the governor and the prince were to be merged. Surely it was all a part of the governor's greed for more power and wealth.

He had no time to think more on this though as his foe executed an expert swing, sending the swordsman sliding back a few steps. Henrich was not about to let Weis get anywhere near those he was supposed to protect. No filthy pirate would lay their hands on the prince. Weis dodged out of the way of a powerful thrust, which sank the tip of the halberd into the stone floor by an inch. It could easily have dented Weis' armor had he let it hit. But the swordsman was no pushover either. He had already lept into the air above the knight, ready to strike, not with his sword this time, but his legs. His powerful foot swung down in an arcing kick, but the knight lifted the hilt of the halberd and it connected with the end instead, knocking against the wood and splintering it. Weis used the force to kick off and take up a position behind Henrich, who was currently cursing the bad make of the ceremonial weapon. If only he'd had his own.

Weis knew though that the other guardsman could enter at any moment... he needed to find a way to end this quickly. His eyes darted to the governor's daughter. If he could perhaps just get close enough, he could take her hostage and everything could be settled. Henrich was pulling the broken weapon from the ground and Weis saw his opportunity. He charged and as the man raised the weapon to defend, he sliced easily through the soft wood, following his momentum around towards the group of three that were being protected. Henrich's eyes widened and he gasped, yelling out, "NO! M'Lord look out!"

But his enemy had no interest in the prince. Instead, Weis' powerful arms wrapped around the governor's daughter, the hook of his sword positioned precariously near her head as he skidded to a halt and faced his enemy. "No one will move now..." He said sternly, light glinting off his weapon threateningly. "I don't want to have to spill innocent blood. My only concern is freeing the people of this land from the corruption of that man over there." He indicated the fat governor with a nod of his head. "I will leave without harming anyone once we have finished our negotiations." His eyes darted between the three in the room and he waited for anyone to answer his demands.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Evangline was walking down the aisle her eyes fixed on her new husband, he was delicious. She had made it to the position next to him blushing slightly as she couldn't help but stare at him a moment.

Suddenly she heard a loud boom and felt the earth rumble beneath her feet causing her to take a step back in order to keep herself from falling. Evangline turned towards her father thinking he had an idea of what was going on yet he seemed just as confused as her.

She watched as the attendents jumped to their feet and ran for their lives screaming she now understood exactly what was happening, they were under attack by pirates.

Prince Edward drew his sword and instinctively positioned himself in front of Evangline at the moment of the attack, she was even more beautiful than he imagined. He noted her father seemed more concerned with his own safety than that of anyone else.

Edward watched as his soldiers took off to take care of the problem. He kept a protective stance in front of Evangline prepared to protect her with his life, he could hear the terrorified screams outside turn into happy cheers as more cannon balls hit the city.

This could only mean one thing, and that was that the well known captain bones and his crew were attacking, which also meant the govener had done something to really piss them off.

Before Edward had time to even think of what to do Evangline had been swept from behind him and pulled into the arms of a pirate who had a sword to her throat.

Evangline gasped as she felt strong arms wrap around her and jerk her back, she struggled but stopped once she felt the sharp blade of the pirates sword cut her ever so slightly but even to draw blood.

"No one will move now..." He said sternly, light glinting off his weapon threateningly. "I don't want to have to spill innocent blood. My only concern is freeing the people of this land from the corruption of that man over there." He indicated the fat governor with a nod of his head. "I will leave without harming anyone once we have finished our negotiations

The Governor stiffened he stole at the prince and knew he was already doubting his honesty he had to appear good, in order for his plan to work. He let a smile spread across his face as he turned to the pirate "no need to be rash.. I am a reasonable man, Edward I want you to take Evangline out of here while I talk with this young man, I may save us yet"

The governor just needed them at of the room long enough to be able to save his own skin.

XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:52 pm

((btw I'm changing the bird aaron, it's gonna be an African Grey Parrot instead of a frigate bird))

Captain Bones was in his cabin, staring at a map of the world as he planned what was the quickest way back to Tiratouga, their own self built city on a deserted island. They considered it home and there waiting for them were the families and people who were saved by Bones and the crew and took up living on the island. Over time the island became lightly populated where everyone knew each other and treated everyone like family. It was nice.

His thoughts were interrupted by an urgent knock on his door.

Bone's head snapped up as he stood and strode to the door quickly, pulling open the door to see Morgan with Fischer on her hand.

"Raa royal guard, Weis need Captain," the intelligent bird squawked as he flew up to his shoulder and preened his feathers.

Bone's eyes narrowed slightly at the news. He gently petted Fischer and fed him a parrot pellet. Turning to Morgan he gave her instructions.

"Looks like we busted something major today. Morgan you're in charge until either Weis or I get back. If there's soldiers, pull the ship away from port and head out to open waters. I'll send further details with Fischer," he said and then walked off to unboard the ship.

Morgan nodded her head as she followed him halfway there.

"Aye Cap'n," she said and began barking out orders to the rest of the crew who remained on board. The anchor was hoisted in case to make fast break aways.

Bones sprinted off the board leading down from the ship and ran, Fischer flying ahead and leading him to where Weis was.

Bradley cursed as a pirated happened upon them. Immediately Henrich, the closest went on the offense and was pushing the pirate away from the prince, the governor, as well as the daughter.

The tall blonde growled as he stayed close to protect the prince, but he just wanted to charge in there and knock the pirate down a few pegs. The sword he had at his side was not his own, but a ceremonial sword that looked nicer than it could be useful. But Bradley kept his hand on the sword handle as his eyes watched Henrich and the pirate, who strangely enough was clad in armor, dance around each other.

Bradley watched Henrich fight, the dead seriousness and passive expression never leaving the man's face. That was the clear difference between himself and Henrich. Henrich fought with no expression on his face, intending to offset the opponent while Bradley charged in with a wild look and usually a mocking smirk.

But he frowned when the ceremonial halberd that Henrich was wielding was broken by the pirate. Useless decorations.

Then suddenly the pirate's movements changed and Bradley immediately stepped in front of the prince to protect him. Except the pirate was not aiming for the prince.

Faster than he could react, the pirate had reached Evangline and was now holding her hostage, pressing a sword up close to her throat.

"No one will move now..." He said sternly, light glinting off his weapon threateningly. "I don't want to have to spill innocent blood. My only concern is freeing the people of this land from the corruption of that man over there." He indicated the fat governor with a nod of his head. "I will leave without harming anyone once we have finished our negotiations." His eyes darted between the three in the room and he waited for anyone to answer his demands.

Everyone froze at the pirate's demands. Bradley's eyes immediately darted towards Governor Avi, who at the moment had the decency to look extremely shocked and weak in the knees.

But then a change appeared in the governor's eyes, a look that Bradley didn't like.

"no need to be rash.. I am a reasonable man, Edward I want you to take Evangline out of here while I talk with this young man, I may save us yet"

At this point Bradley had had enough and rounded on the pirate, he drew his sword and leaped at him, knowing for a fact that with his speedy lunge, the pirate had to move his sword to defend himself rather than threaten the girl.

"I would expect nothing more from a cowardly pirate!!" Bradley yelled as he swung his sword down at an alarming speed for such a large man at Weis.

But Bradley's sword was met with resistance, and not from the armor-clad pirate.

Bones had arrived in time and threw himself between Weis and the charging Bradley. Swiftly the white haired captain drew his Indian scimitar, Endless, and slashed it at the sword baring down on him.

Bradley's eyes widened as he came face to face with the infamous Captain Bones, a man he had heard only by legend and never saw in the flesh.

The ceremonial sword that Bradley wielded cracked in half from the force of Bone's swing and half of the blade came crashing down onto the stone ground, useless as Bradley held the hilt and the other half.

Bones stood at his full height and held his sword loosely at his side, he stood next to Weis as he was holding the hostage girl.

"So, you are the infamous Captain Bones. You truly are a nightmare," Bradley countered as he stared up at the man who was a good four inches taller than himself.

Bones smirked as he eyed Bradley and then darted a look at Henrich. Both royal guards were weaponless and that put them at a disadvantage.

"Glad to know my reputation is still in good standing, even with the Royal guards," he said as he looked at the man standing behind Bradley. Ah the prince of the Western Kingdom.

"As my first mate had said, our quarrel is not with the Western Kingdom, rest assured Prince Edward. I am here for Governor Avi," he said and turned pointing his blade at the Governor who was now shaking in fear.

The man in question dropped to his knees, his hands on the ground as he started weeping, startling Bones as well as Bradley who stared at the fat man crying on the ground.

"Please, please, I'll do anything. Just not my daughter. I'll listen to what you have to say, I'll change. Just release my daughter. Today was suppose to be a happy day for her," Governor Avi cried.

Bones glanced at the girl held in Weis' arms and indeed noticed she was in a wedding gown, and then glanced at the prince to see him dressed fasionably for a wedding.

Well.....

He supposed he could add "Wedding Crasher" to his long list of titles that he had gathered over the years as a captain.

But back to the subject. He looked at both Bradley and Henrich.

"Throw your weapons away, and we shall have a civilized conversation," he told him, indicating for them to take out any hidden weapons as well.

Bradley growled as he threw his useless sword away as well as threw away a dagger he had hidden in his boot. He gave a nod of his head for Henrich to do the same.

Seeing that the guards were weaponless, he turned to the prince to do the same with his sword.

Once they had no weapons on them, Bones spoke to Weis.

"Release the girl," he told his first mate.

Seeing the girl return to her would-be husband's side, he now focused on the governor.

"She's returned to you, now then. About our deal," Bones started.

But the governor was now on his feet as had on a pleading face.

"What do you want, name it! I know I've had a bad reputation but I'm changing! Honestly!" the fat man cried.

Both Bones and Bradley regarded the man with distaste evident in their eyes. Despite being on opposite sides, these two men agreed on one thing.

Governor Avi was not convincing to their eyes.

But to Prince Edward, perhaps he was an honest and convincing man who would soon become his father-in-law.

"Leave my daughter, let her be happy. Take me instead!" he cried.

Bones exchanged a look with Weis, but before he could say anything, someone interrupted them.

((and enters Evangline shouting how she would take her father's place!!))

((aaron, write what Rowan is doing and then Weis' reaction to all of this))
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 am

"no need to be rash.. I am a reasonable man, Edward I want you to take Evangline out of here while I talk with this young man, I may save us yet"

Weis looked quizzically at the stout man, questioning his motives. He kept his arm tightly around his daughter. He knew the moment he let her go, both of the guards would attack. That was more than likely the governor's plan, but he wasn't stupid. And he could sense some plan brooding beneath the surface. Suddenly, the other royal guardsman lunged at him, his sword drawn. Weis was caught by surprise and was about to let go to reach for his second sword, highwind, when the was a clash.

Bones was here.

A rain of metal spread from where the ceremonial sword had been shattered by the more reliable make of Endless. Henrich growled under his breath, definitely unhappy about this turn of events. They were at a major disadvantage now without their weapons. There was no way to fight the pirates. They would have to listen to their demands.

"So, you are the infamous Captain Bones. You truly are a nightmare,"

Weis grinned and nodded appreciatively. "Our reputation precedes us captain.

"Please, please, I'll do anything. Just not my daughter. I'll listen to what you have to say, I'll change. Just release my daughter. Today was suppose to be a happy day for her," Governor Avi cried.

The smile on the first mate's face turned to a scowl. There was definitely some plan this man had. But if he had resorted to fake begging then perhaps he would listen to their negotiations now. This man was despicable... he deserved to die right here and now... but that wasn't the way they worked.

"Throw your weapons away, and we shall have a civilized conversation,"

Henrich tossed aside the splintered piece of wood he now held and pulled out from his jacket a menagerie of weapons. Two pistols, a set of throwing knives, a dagger, some flat pouch with a fuse that Weis guessed was a hidden bomb, and a whip. The second mate raised an eyebrow at the royal guardsman who sighed and begrudgingly pulled out one more dagger, this one much more ornate and clearly custom, and tossed in on his pile of weapons.

Now that his enemies were unarmed, Weis withdrew his weapon from the neck of his prisoner, swinging it deftly around behind him where it clipped onto a special sheath on his back. The daughter of the governor scampered over to her soon-to-be-husband's side, who stood protectively in front of her as Weis' attention locked on the governor himself.

"What do you want, name it! I know I've had a bad reputation but I'm changing! Honestly!" the fat man cried.

Weis sneered at this. He wanted to spit at the man and call out his blatant lies. He had no intention of changing, even now. He could see it in his lying eyes. But this was the captain's territory now, it was time for the first mate to be silent and let the captain make the decisions. But Avi surprised him with his next statement.

"Leave my daughter, let her be happy. Take me instead!"

This caused Weis to raise an eyebrow. The governor couldn't be serious... he would never make such an offer in full seriousness. There must be a plan behind it. He glanced over at his captain, who was also looking at him, but he didn't have the time to speak before someone else chimed in.

Rowan scampered around the town, ducking through alleyways and staying out of sight of the guards who were now engaging their crew across the island. He smiled and climbed up a house, leaping nimbly from one roof to the next as he made his way towards the governor's mansion. A cannonball flew by him and smashed into the hillside to his left, where a noble's house had been perched until now. He cursed and flipped the bird back at the ship, where he knew trigger could see him clear as day. That man's eyes were well renowned for their range.

As he leapt down into the streets again, a group of citizens gasped and stepped back a few paces. Thinking for a moment, he turned to the starving group of people. "Good day my fine fellows! I am Rowan, member of the Maelstrom. I'd like to recruit you on a small mission. There will be food involved of course." The people's eyes lit up at this and the man smiled. They were clearly on board.

Moments later, the group was charging up the hill and knocking down what was left of the doors to the governor's mansion. A maid screamed from where she was cowering in the corner as the small mass of people scurried into the kitchen and began grabbing barrels of food and rolling them out the door, saving some for themselves. They stacked the stolen goods just outside the door, looking around for Rowan, who it seemed had disappeared.

But he was back seconds later, carrying a large sack full of money and another of scavenged weapons. He whistled loudly and a small group of pirates disengaged from the guards they were fighting and ran up the hill. The guards, who had been paralyzed in confusion for a moment, started after them, but Rowan dived and grabbed a string he had laid, jerking it toward him. The trap he'd set activated and blasted a large amount of wood in the guard's direction, knocking them over and unconscious. Just as he'd planned. Everything was going swimmingly. Now to get the supplies back to the ship.

"Clear a path!" He yelled at the pirates that had just joined them and they nodded in reply, running down the hill and ordering some of the pirates around, who managed to push their battles aside to form a path down the hill. Soon after, barrels of food began rolling down the hill, picking up speed until they crashed into the sea and floated toward the ship, ready to be hoisted aboard. Oh my how Rowan loved a good plan. He grabbed a large wooden pallet, which he'd strapped wheels to and strapped down the two large sacks he was carrying, then turned to the townsfolk who had helped him. "Keep the last five barrels for yourselves my friends! A glorious liberty to you all!" And with that, he pushed off, whooping and hollering as he careened down the hill. Close to the bottom, he hit a large bump and the wheels broke off, but the pallet kept skidding down the hill and slid to a stop on the sand. Oh well, close enough, he thought as he grabbed the sacks and boarded the ship once more.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down