Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of The RP

3 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pirates of The RP - Page 10 Empty Re: Pirates of The RP

Post  Looney Thu May 20, 2010 8:07 am

Bones stopped his laughing and with a grin walked back into the room, sat down on the couch next to Weis and looked at Evangline. She would fit in perfect with the crew in the humor section. But what about labor. Bones may be a easy going captain, but he expected the crew members to work their share. He'd assign Cery as assistant cook and cabin boy. That would keep her busy. That would also allow Weis to keep a close eye on her to make sure she stays outta trouble. He grinned at the thought.

Jessi looked at the three pirates and sighed. "I say, there's a lovely beautiful girl sitting here, and you three ruffians aren't even sparing her a glance. How rude. Bones, Weis, I haven't seen you two in years and this is the welcome I get? What about some kisses?", she asked the two men. Then she turned to Cery, or Evangline. "And you dear lad. Pamper me, as all boys do in my beauty.", she said as she stuck her hand out to her/him to kiss.

Edith came out and took a seat on the chair near Jessi and chuckled. "There my granddaughter goes, flaunting off her looks. Bones, Weis, Cery, don't let her get to you.", she said as she sipped tea. Bones chuckled as he patted her knee gently. "None to worry about Edith. I promise you my attention is directed...elsewhere.", he said with a smirk at a certain someone's direction.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Cery Watched Jessi and blushed lightly when jessi asked her or..him to treat her like a real lady. he paused watching her for a moment then blushing a bright red glanced away. "I-I'm sorry I'm new at being a boy..I-I wouldn't know how to...to treat you properly" Cery contuined to blush glancing away nervously and pausing to sip her tea nervously looking the other way every now and again.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Weis laughed at Cery's attitude. She seemed almost to have become a boy, even embarrassed talking to Jessi. He smiled. "Now now Jessi, he's apparently a bit shy, don't be too hard on him" He laughed again and sipped his drink. He turned to Edith. "I assure you Edith the distraction is minimal. I'm busy entertaining myself with the plight of poor Cery here" He snickered.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Jessi smiled at Cery as she looked at her/him. "You know, you look pretty cute for a boy. Just get Bones or Weis to teach you some boyish ways and you'll even fool me. No wait scratch that, you smell too much like a girl." Jessi said as she leaned in and sniffed Cery.

Bones covered his mouth with his hand to stifle his laughter. "He smells like a girl? What do you expect us to do? Throw him into a barrel of fish and make him roll around in it? A few days on board and he'll be smelling like the sea, or maybe Weis' cooking since he's gonna be working as chef assistant and cabin boy. So we don't have to worry about smell.", the white haired captain said.

Edith chuckled. "Though I do agree with Jessi on one thing. Cery your manners are too refined. If you're going to pass as a boy, might as well drop the stiffness and act freely.", she said as she smiled. Bones nodded his head. "True, with your uptight ways you won't pass as a corsair. But no worries we'll fix that won't we Weis?", he asked his first mate.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:19 am

Cery bit his lower lip he was always taught to be manenrly and proper now he was given a choice just to let most manners go and relax Cery thought for a long while before allowing himself to slouch just a tad then picked up on of the biscuits with her fingers and took a huge bite out of it he smiled as he chewed then drank. He began laugh though he was barely allowing himself to be unmannerly he was still having fun with it!
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Weis laughed heartily. "Aye Captain. We'll have him fixed up soon. He'll be just like one of us." He grinned at Cery, then at the captain and relaxed back into his chair. "Well, someone's having fun. Amazing. You still have a long way to go, but at least we know it won't be too hard" He smiled, then pulled out highwind and a polishing rag and set to work making it shine.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Bones thought for a moment after Weis' words. "Well now we can't warp her into thinking she's really a guy. Let's keep in mind that the payment is for one month. I hope at the end of the one month our Miss Evangline won't permanently become Cabin Boy Cery. Wouldn't want that to happen now would we?", Bones joked as he smirked.

Jessi watched as Cery dropped some of his manners, slouching down and munching like a true pirate. "That's a little better. If you had remained the way you were, I'd dare say that some of the crew would think you were homosexual and give you a wide berth. But now I see that will be no problem.", she said as she flicked her long golden hair behind her shoulder.

Bones coughed, trying to cover up his laughter. Cery as a homosexual?!?! He quickly grabbed a cookie and jammed it into his mouth to make sure he didn't laugh out loud.

Last edited by Looney on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 am

Cery jumped when jessi said the crew would think he was a Homo. he turned his attention to Bones whom was obviously trying not to laugh and he sighed. "I am biologically girl so some of this habits well be ahrd to drop but I believe I can do it" He smiled widely then took a swig of his drink before taking a bite of one of the cookies smiling then swallowing. "If I must flatter a girl or two to look like a man then so be it!"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Weis covered his mouth, pretending to cough to cover up his laughing. A gay cabin boy? Their reputation would be ruined if such a thing happened. Not to mention the terrible jokes that would ensue. Once he'd recovered from the shock he reached for a cookie, eating it slowly. "There'll be no need for that mate. You don't have to turn Lesbian to be a convincing man. Otherwise we'd end up with a bigger problem than a fake homosexual cabin boy" He grinned at her.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Cery Slightly breathed a sigh of relief "thank goodness" He smiled and then relaxed some more as he ate his Biscuit and drank his drink. "I don't think I could ahndle keeping up with a girl their such Confsuing creatures really" He laughed out loud running his fingers through his hair then finishing off his drink.

"Well I'd have to say thank you very much for this snack is very enjoyable" Cery stood and lightly bowed to the two women smiling still "and I promise not to show my Homosexuality to any of the other crew members" He winked at the women and laughed again before turning to Bones and Weis "Are we ready then?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:00 pm

"There'll be no need for that mate. You don't have to turn Lesbian to be a convincing man. Otherwise we'd end up with a bigger problem than a fake homosexual cabin boy"

Bones coughed and nodded his head. "Quite. Just be yourself, I'm sure you can pull this off mate. Just a few pointers though, when you sit, be sure to point your knees outward, and if you get hit...down south, well then just be sure to act like it hurts, even if it doesn't. Don't worry too much. I'll make sure only a spare few of the crew, Weis, Monkey, Rowan, Boreal, Trigger, and myself, know of your position.", Bones said as he finished off his cookie and tea.

"Are we ready then?"

Bones turned to her. "Do you not wish to spend more time with ladies before we head off? Have I told you that Jessica and Edith will be providing you a room for tonight and tomorrow night.", Bones said as he watched the boy-turned-girl.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Cery smiled and bowed to the ladies "i apologize if I sound rude but I fancy a stroll right now for some alone time to think" Cery stood up straigth and grinend giving each aldy a quick kiss on the hand before turning on his heels waving goodbye over his shoulder then walked out of the house whistling to himself as he began to walk along the dirt path thought goign in and out of his mind he worried but was excited after he realized he ahd walked extremely far from the house he took a seat in the grass and glanced up to the sky thinking harder now
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Weis nodded in reply to Bones. "I'm quite aware" he turned to Jessica and Edith and bowed his head slightly, "I thank you very much for your hospitality. I am sure I speak for all three of us when I say we are quite grateful."

"i apologize if I sound rude but I fancy a stroll right now for some alone time to think"

Weis watched her leave, then glanced at Bones. "Is it alright for us to just let her wander off? She doesn't know her way around the town." A slight worry crossed his mind that she could run into trouble. It wasn't entirely impossible that there were strays left over from the other pirate crew. "If you think she may need a guard, I can follow her to make sure she's alright. She won't even notice I'm there."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:29 pm

"I thank you very much for your hospitality. I am sure I speak for all three of us when I say we are quite grateful."

Edith and Jessica both smiled and waved to the boys? Well two men and one boy-turned-girl. They both hoped this transformation wouldn't leave something permanent on the girl.

"You are very welcome and you two know that you can come by anytime to check on Cery/Evangline, I don't know what to even call her now.", Edith chuckled. Jessica giggled. "What do we call her now? Do we call her a boy or a girl? Ceriangline? That is such a mouthful, forget I even mentioned it.", Jessica said as she hiked up her dress and walked off into her room.

Edith smiled and then turned to Bones and Weiss. "Do send Cery back by 6 though, supper will be served then. I bid you two a good night then, but don't feel shy to drop by. Tata.", she told them.

Bones bowed his head, kissing Edith's hands and then with Weiss the two men walked out the front door.

"Is it alright for us to just let her wander off? She doesn't know her way around the town." "If you think she may need a guard, I can follow her to make sure she's alright. She won't even notice I'm there."

Bones chuckled. "I don't doubt her fiery personality or her ability to deal harm to men when needed, but do find her Weiss. Though be frank about it. Don't stalk her, but actually I want you to talk to her and explain some rules of the ship as you two stroll, I have some business to attend to with the the crew, well a spare few of them.", Bones said.

The captain clapped his first mate on his back and then with a wave, walked off to find his main crew members to explain their current situation.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Cery was leaned back and relaxing staring at the clouds watching each pass by and identifying there shapes he sighed and shook his head slowly standing then wandering on looking around before deciding to make his way out to the town he looked around as people passed him watching each of the people a moment ebfore walking into the market place examining the goods carefully then paying for one fresh green apple nbowing as a thank you then eating and walking off.

He took several bites of his happy before he noticed severalwomen giggling and pointing in his direction he was a bit startled but he thought it would be fun to play with them a tad he tipped his hat and smiled to the ladies winking one then taking anotehr bite of his apple and walking on he stopped at the postal office to write and mail a quick letter before taking a back alley and walking down it he paused eyeing a few though looking guys before gritting his teeth and walking past hoping they wouldn't start and trouble.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Weis nodded to captain Bones and before anyone could blink, he was gone. Weis followed Cery's trail, but quickly lost it. Disappointed, he wandered into the town and after a bit of walking, spotted her/him at last. He quickly turned and followed Cery down the alley, falling into step beside him, glancing over at the men. "You shouldn't wander off like that. You could get yourself into trouble," Weis muttered. They passed the men and turned back out into the street out of earshot and away from most of the commotion of the market street. "Sorry to intrude on your walk. The captain wants me to explain a bit about the rules of the ship"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Cery jumped when Weis suddenly spoke then followed him groaning after weis spoike again he sighed "you know now i look like a jumpy weakling to those thugs and i thought i loked at least fairly intimidating!" Cery shook his head then sighed following Wies "alright let's here it tell me the rules sir!"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Bones walked off into the town. He wondered how he should think of Evangline now. Sure she was posing as Cery but still, should he consider her a he for now? Uh he never really did have much interaction with cross dressers. He really didn't know how to address her like this. Better stick with "he" when on board. The problem was, what if the "he" stuck and Bones continued to think of Evangline as a he? Then that would be very bad.

Sighing and deciding to forget about that matter for the night he strode off and made a bee line for the town orphanage. He walked towards the fairly large stone building to see a young lady out with 8 or so kids running around and playing by her feet. There were 8 kids staying at the orphanage, all had lost their parents to the sea or to combat, so Bones entrusted them to Selena, the orphanage caretaker. The youngest child was 3 years old. The oldest was 9. The others were in between 3 and 9. As Bones' tall figure came nearer to the orphanage, Selena raised her hand and waved at him. Bones smiled and waved back to her. He considered Selena like a little sister to him when her own family was lost to the sea and he took care of her until she was old enough.

Selena waving caused the kids to look to what she was waving at. As soon as the kids saw Bones, they cheered and ran towards him. Upon nearing him some climbed and attached themselves to his long legs and some climbed onto his back and one held onto his waist like a little koala bear. Bones chuckled as he patted some kids on their heads and with ease he walked towards Selena, even with the bunch of kids clinging to him. The kids giggled and cried out happily as they were given a free ride.

Selena was a young lady of 18 and smiled at Bones as he neared. "Reyes. It's so good to see you again.", she said using his real name as she reached up around some kids to give him a bone-crushing hug. For a small petite lady, she packed some power. Bones chuckled as he returned her hug and kissed her cheek in a platonic way. "It's good to see you too Selena. I see the kids are all happy and gleeful. That's a good sign. And how are you?", he asked her as he looked her over. Ah she was a fine beauty. And it may be funny but sometimes Bones acted like a father and growled at any ruffian man that decided to get near her. No one was good enough for his Selena until Bones said so. And so far, some members of his crew showed an interest in her.

Selena smiled up at her adopted big brother. "I'm well and the kids are just angels. They even wrote letters to you while you were at sea. You should come see them.", she told him as the kids all chanted for Bones to see their letters as well. Bones chuckled and promised that he will.

Selena looked around shyly and then looked up at Bones. "Where's Weis? It's rare to see your right hand man not by your side.", she teased him. Bones chuckled as he pried a kid off his stomach and set her gently on the ground. "Oh he's around here somewhere. Helping a new crew member get settled in. Why do you ask?", he asked her with a knowing smile.

Selene blushed and smacked his arm...quite hard. Bones winced as he rubbed his arm. Dang where did that young lady get her power from. "Oh hush brother. I was just curious.", she told him. Bones smirked. "Of course.", he said as she gave him a glare.

(hey you guys should bring your two characters over to the orphanage as well, I've got a plot)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Cery was following Wies when something caughter his eye the coat of Bones. He swirved his ehad to see bOnes walking up to a orphange then stopping to play with teh children and speak with a young pretty woman. A paing of Jealously hit Cery and he for the life of him couldn't understand why. He shook off the feeling then taking Bones by the wrist gently turned him to face the orphange before he tugged wies along Smiling He gently tapped Bones on the shoulder smiling and bowing not chancing speaking infront of This new lady.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:19 pm

(I'm assuming you meant to take Weis by the wrist)

Just as Weis was about to begin explaining, Cery began tugging him in another direction. As he turned, He saw Bones at the orphanage. Allowing himself to be pulled along now, he and Cery walked up beside Bones and stopped there. Weis smiled to Selene and bowed slightly. "Good evening Selene. What a pleasant surprise" He straightened back up and glanced over at Bones as the delighted children began using his body as a jungle gym, giggling and shouting excitedly as they latched onto his arms and legs. "It seems I've developed a fan-base captain," Weis noted matter-of-factly as he pried a kid off who was climbing too close to his sword sheaths.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Bones heard foot steps and had turned around just as he saw Weis and Cery walking towards them. He smirked at Selena. "Speak of the devil, here they are.", he told his adopted sister with a chuckle. Selena pouted at him, sticking her tongue out and huffed playfully. Bones laughed as he patted Selena's head. He had turned back to Selena to smirk at her until he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Turning around he looked down at Evangline, or Cery, as she was now called. He gave her a tilt of his head as he eyed both her and Weis. "I thought you two were exploring. Fancy you two ending up here.", he told them. He looked at Cery and smile. "How goes the exploration of the island?", he asked her.

"Good evening Selene. What a pleasant surprise"

Selena turned to face Weis and a small blush decorated her face as she dipped her head to the first mate. "Evening Weis. It's been a while. How's the sea faring life?", she asked him with a gentle smile. Bones knew that his adopted sister had something for his first mate. And he knew his first mate was a worthy guy, he just didn't know what Weis felt for Selena, so he didn't bother playing matchmaker.

"It seems I've developed a fan-base captain,"

Bones laughed as he saw the kids on Weis, but no soon than he did, some of the kids came back to him and started climbing him as well. A little boy was trying to scale his long legs while a little girl had been able to climb onto his back and was clinging to him like a little monkey, laughing gleefully. Bones chuckle. He took his hat off and placed on the head of the 9 year old. "Hey Tomas, I hope your hauling your weight around here. As second oldest I expect you to watch over everyone.", Bones told the brown haired boy who he treated like a son.

Tomas smiled up admiringly at Bones and looked at the hat with awe as it was placed on his head. He stuck his hand up in a salute. "Sir yes sir. I'm keeping everyone safe and helping Selena around the home.", the boy said with a smile. Bones nodded and ruffled the boy's hair. Then Tomas ran off the other other older kids to play with Bone's hat.

The smallest boy, the 3 year old, walked up to Cery and looked up at her. He put his finger close to his mouth as he looked at the new person with big eyes. He tilted his head cutely. "Who are you? I not see you before.", the little boy, Billy, said.

Selena now turned to Cery and smiled, not knowing that Cery was actually a girl. She curtsied. "Hello there. I am Selena Randi. I run the orphanage here. Who might you be?", she asked the stranger guy. Bones waited quietly for Cery's response. It seems Selena hadn't figured out that Cery is actually a girl, good that meant that the disguise is working perfectly. Selena usually had very good intuition and could tell if someone was cross dressing or not. But not this time.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Cery was listening and watching the others when a young boy came up to speak with her she smiled and then knelt down carefully shakign the tiny boy's hand soon he spoke to her asking her for her name. Cery was very hesitant before She looked to Bones a moment then forcing ehr voice to lower and sound thought of a youngs man's she spoke slowly "i am.. Cery..I am a new member of the captian" Cery held her breath as she smile dot both Slene and the young boy praying her lowered voice helped aid to the idea that she was a boy.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Weis smiled when he saw Selena blush, but didn't say anything. Pulling off the rest of the kids and shooing them off gently, he turned and faced Bones. "Captain, it's getting dark. We should head inside." He looked at Cery as she answered Selene. He hoped she wouldn't pick up on the fact that he was really a girl. Glancing quickly at the setting sun and at selene, he shifted slightly in place.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Bones watched Cery for her reaction to Selena and Billy, still with kids clinging to him though he barely noticed. His attention was fixed on the girl in disguise.

"i am.. Cery..I am a new member of the captian"

Billy looked up as Cery shook his hand. He was a bit confused. Why was a girl dressed like a boy? For a young boy, Billy was smart and saw through the disguise easily. He finished shaking Cery's hand and walked over to Bones. The little boy stood by Bone's leg and gripped his pant leg as he waited for a moment to speak with the Captain. Something told the little boy that this was a secret.

Selena smiled at Cery, oblivious to the disguise. She just smiled amiably at Cery and smiled. "Well it's very nice to meet you Cery. You must be quite the man, it's not every day Bones chooses new crew members. His whole crew was handpicked and each person was meticulously scrutinized before they could join.", Selena said.

"Captain, it's getting dark. We should head inside."

Bones turned to Weis and nodded his head. He dropped to one knee and the kids started hopping off him and saying their goodbye's. Selena came up to Bones. "How long will you be in town Brother?", she asked him as she smiled at his interactions with the children. Bones stood up and smiled at her. "We'll be here one more day Selena. No need to fret, and I promised the kids I would come read their letters.", he told her.

Selena giggled. "And you never break a promise. Well okay then, I suppose you three should go get some sleep then. Kids say by to the Captain, Weis and Cery.", she called. All the kids waved bye and said goodbye. Tomas came by and handed Bones back his hat, which the Captain took with a chuckle. He produced another hat from his jacket and smacked on Tomas' head. "Be good Tomas.", he told the 9 year old. The boy nodded and waved too.

Selena walked up to Bones and wrapped her arms around his neck. Oh right, Bones is 6'4 ft tall, Selene is 5'9 ft tall so she wasn't short. She hugged her adopted brother and Bones hugged her back. "We'll drop by tomorrow.", he told her as he kissed her cheek. Selena nodded as she kissed his cheek too and let go to wave by.

She turned to Cery and curtised again. "It's was very nice to meet you. I hope you come back tomorrow with Bones to play with the kids.", she told Cery. Lastly Selena turned to gaze to Weis and she flushed a bit. She walked over to Weis and landed a kiss on his cheek before pulling away and blushing madly, running into the house with the kids following her.

Bones let out a laugh and then he felt a tug on his pants. He looked down to see Billy. Bones looked up to see Cery and Weis. "You two go on ahead. Weis take Cery to Edith's and Jessi's, I think it's around 6 now, they must be waiting for her to eat supper. I won't be long.", Bones said as he picked up Billy and walked a bit to speak with the little boy.

Billy held on to Bones and then looked at the white haired man. "Why is Cewy a boy when she is a gerw?", he asked Bones. Bones was a bit shocked but then chuckle. Oh this little boy is going to grow up to be a smarty pants. Bones ruffed Billy's hair. "And how do you know that Billy?", Bones asked the boy. Billy shrugged. "I dunno. She's just a girl to me. Maybe because of her smell? Or her look? She looks gerwlly to me.", Billy said.

Bones laughed merrily. "Billy, let's just keep this a secret between you and me okay? Cery is being a boy because she wants to see what's it like to be a pirate, and only boys can be pirates okay?", the captain said to the boy. Billy thought for a moment before nodding his head with a smile. Bones put Billy on his feet and produced a bag of candied nuts and fruits for him and the other kids. "Go share with the other kids Billy and remember, our little secret. We'll come tomorrow okay?", Bones told the boy, ruffling the boy's hair.

Billy took the bag of goodies and his eyes sparkled and he smiled widely. He nodded his head like a bobble doll and ran inside the orphanage to share his treasure with the rest of the kids. With a smile Bones turned around to walk towards Edith's house to see if Weis and Cery made it alright.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Cery was waiting paitently for Bones when she ehard the little boy whome he had called Billy speak of him really being a girl. Immeadiatly his entire body froze he returned to his nervous habit of biting his lower lip then hid his shakign hands behind his back ducking his head slightly now avioding the gaze of everyone else but Bones and Billy.

Cery smiled once billy agreed to keep Their secret and released his breath then standing straight up again. cery gently tapped to Bone's shoulder to remind him they needed to get back to their gracious hosts. After that scarey moment he dare not utter a word for fear of his true identity once again being discovered.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next