Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of The RP

3 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pirates of The RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Pirates of The RP

Post  Looney Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 pm

(aaron can catch up XD )

Bones waved to Billy and then turned when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He pivoted on his heel to come face to face with Cery. He smirked down at her and ruffled her hair. "Looks like Selena's convinced you're a male. Though Billy is quite the intelligent kid. Nailed you right on the spot didn't he? Eh it's nothing to worry about though, he's a good lad, won't tell a soul. Now let's hustle you back before I get scolded by two ferocious ladies," the white haired captain said as he placed large hand on Cery's back and pushed her along.

As they walked he glance down at her. "You know....you can speak. Your voice isn't too high for a girl and people would peg you as a young boy. They wouldn't think too much about your voice. You can stop acting like a mute now," he assured the disguised Evangline as they made their way to Edith's and Jesse's home.

"So here's tonight's deal. Weis and I'll join you for a small dinner, then we'll leave you with Edith and Jesse for the night. Tomorrow morning be ready when we pick you up for further tutoring on how to cope with the sea faring life. Oh and you're welcome to join us to visit the orphanage again," he told her as he walked.

"Weis. Whenever you're free, come see me. I have something I need to discuss with you," Bones added to his first mate as the three of them walked.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Weis was surprised when Selena suddenly gave him a peck on the cheek, but beyond a smile, he didn't show any signs of emotion, instead simply waiting patiently for the others. Billy's comment, however, made him inhale sharply, and he began to worry, but when Billy vowed to stay silent, he let his breath go. He turned and walked slightly behind Bones and Cery as they made their way back to Edith's place.

"Weis. Whenever you're free, come see me. I have something I need to discuss with you,"

Weis nodded back to Bones. "Understood captain." He sighed and smiled slightly. "Dinner sounds nice right about now, I just started to get hungry" The group approached the house and Weis stepped aside to allow the other two to enter first. He followed them in and greeted Edith and Jessi. "Good evening, nice to be back here. Thank you again for agreeing to watch over Cery"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Cery followed silently beside Bones his feet were moving and his brain knew to follow Bones but he spoke no words because of how deep in thought he was. he made it all the way up to the huse before snapping for him thoughts looking to the ladies before him. He paused for a moment before smiling then speaking. "I would hate to be rude but if it would be alright with you two ladies I would rather just get off to bed... I would rather not eat tonight i'm not very hungry."

With that Cery bowed to Bones and Wies then gently pushed past the two aldies to his room he undressed to just his shirt and pants then climbed into the bed once again he was a female who bit her lower lip squeezed her eyes shut tight and cried silently into a pillow thinking of the events of the day and how she is worried about the future and any possible regrets apoun it. She prayed no one would walk in but oddly wished someone would as well.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:51 pm

"Understood captain."

Bones nodded his head to his first mate. He would need to discuss with Weis the issue with Selena's feelings for him and what he felt in return. Even if Weis was his right hand hand on board, no one and he means no one, gets to hurt Selena.

"Dinner sounds nice right about now, I just started to get hungry" "Good evening, nice to be back here. Thank you again for agreeing to watch over Cery"

Bones chuckled as he nodded his head in agreement. "I couldn't agree more with ya mate," he answered as they rang the doorbell.

Upon reaching Edith and Jesse's house, the two greeted them at the door and beckoned them inside. Bones cordially greeted them and thanked them for their hospitality and taking care of Evangline. That was when Evangline spoke up.

"I would hate to be rude but if it would be alright with you two ladies I would rather just get off to bed... I would rather not eat tonight i'm not very hungry."

Bones lifted his arm off as Cery brushed past him and the others, ran upstairs into her room and he heard the door slam shut. He blinked and the white haired captain turned to the other three and raised a questioning brow. Jessie shrugged her shoulders at Bones and then proceeded to grab Weis by the arm and drag him to the kitchen to eat dinner.

Edith stood with Bones as they both stared at the upstairs. They turned to look at each other and Edith shook her head. "Perhaps you should see what's wrong Reyes," she said and then with a dip of her head, followed Jessie dragging Weis to the kitchen.

Bones waited a moment before he took off towards the stairs. For a large man, his steps were quite quiet as he walked up the flight of steps and made his way towards the room with the closed door, which he pegged to be Evangline's room. He paused and raised his arm to knock on her door but when he leaned in close he near the faint sound of sobbing coming from the inside.

Without even waiting for her to let him in, Bones opened the door and his eyes fell on the sight of the figure sprawled on the bed and crying softly. Immediately he went over to her, crossing the distance in a few strides and sitting on the edge of her bed. He laid a gentle hand on her shaking shoulder and tried to turn her to face him gently, not wanting to hurt her.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen are you hurt anywhere?" he asked her worriedly seeing her in such a state.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Evangline hadn;t noticed the creaking of the door and jumped when a hand landed on her shoulder. She tried to control her sobbing then agve up throwing ehrself at Bones and contuining to cry. Hating to be so vunrable infront of such a great man but loving the gentlness and the comfort he was offering.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen are you hurt anywhere?"

Evangline gritted her teeth and quickly forced the tears to stop looking up at bones her eyes puffy and bloodshot. The corners of her eyes glistening from tears still. " I don't know If I am strong enough..for..this life. Hell I couldn't even take out a simple mugger I had to have help. I couldn't stop you guys from taking me. What if we get in real danger and no one is there!? What happens then I just die..And What if father finds out about this wouldn't he disown me? Then What am I to do!?" Evanlinge hugged Bones tightly as she returned to crying again.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Bones still had concern stitched onto his face but it was quickly replaced by surprise as Evangline launched herself at him. He caught her in his arms as she cried into his chest, leaving his shirt wet though that was the least of his worries. Gently he rubbed her back and hugged her close to him, wanting to provide her with some sort of comfort. Though he doubted he was doing a good job. The life of a pirate wasn't nice or gentle and at times Bones was a rough man who seldom gave comfort. At a time like this he wished he was a gentler person to help her.

" I don't know If I am strong enough..for..this life. Hell I couldn't even take out a simple mugger I had to have help. I couldn't stop you guys from taking me. What if we get in real danger and no one is there!? What happens then I just die..And What if father finds out about this wouldn't he disown me? Then What am I to do!?"

That's what she was worried about? How different this life would be and how dangerous it would be? Not to say that it was not something to worry about but he understood her uncertainty about it. He rubbed her back a while more before he pulled his hands away and cupped her face in them. He brought his face level with hers and wiped some tears away with his thumb.

"Kitten, Kitten. C'mon now stop those crocodile tears. You're worrying too much. Listen to me Kitten. You are strong, believe me for a girl of your age you are quite strong. And I don't mean just physically. You're a tough girl and nothing's been able to get you down before, why do you think I nicknamed you Kitten? Any other girl would have been breaking down and pleading to us to let her go. You, you took this better than I would have imagined. So what if you couldn't stop us from taking you? Blame your bas*** of a father who sold you out. But I never said that I would hurt you or let anything happen to you. I promise as long as I breathe and you reside in my company, you will not be harmed. And you don't die, it'll be over my dead body. And your father....if he even dares to disown you, I say just leave him since obviously he doesn't deserve you anyway," he told her as he wiped away more tears and smiled gently at her.

"Don't doubt yourself Kitten. I know all this may seem like a huge change for you, but we'll get through it. You'll have help along the way, you're not alone. I wouldn't leave my Kitten alone to bare the terrible sea by herself and you must know that," he told her teasing her as he pinched her nose gently and chuckled. By the Gods he hoped that his method would make her feel better, if not, he'd feel like a really big jerk.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:08 pm

"Kitten, Kitten. C'mon now stop those crocodile tears. You're worrying too much. Listen to me Kitten. You are strong, believe me for a girl of your age you are quite strong. And I don't mean just physically. You're a tough girl and nothing's been able to get you down before, why do you think I nicknamed you Kitten? Any other girl would have been breaking down and pleading to us to let her go. You, you took this better than I would have imagined. So what if you couldn't stop us from taking you? Blame your bas*** of a father who sold you out. But I never said that I would hurt you or let anything happen to you. I promise as long as I breathe and you reside in my company, you will not be harmed. And you don't die, it'll be over my dead body. And your father....if he even dares to disown you, I say just leave him since obviously he doesn't deserve you anyway," he told her as he wiped away more tears and smiled gently at her.

"Don't doubt yourself Kitten. I know all this may seem like a huge change for you, but we'll get through it. You'll have help along the way, you're not alone. I wouldn't leave my Kitten alone to bare the terrible sea by herself and you must know that,"

Evangline began thinking about what he said. She listened for awhile then sniffling she began to sit up. She looked into his eyes and smiled softly tears still managing to escape from the corners of her eyes. "Thank you Bones thank you so much" She smiled and watched him. He was so close, she could feel his breath and see all the features of his face. His eyes showed that he truly cared for her. She began to lean in slowly her eyes fluttered closed her lips slowly forming into a kiss...

Evangline snapped her head back looking down embarassed her cheeks a rosey red. She had just tried to kiss her captian. HER CAPTIAN!!! How dumb could she be? She almost ruined everything. She was embarassed but she felted ehr heart calling for him. It seemed almost painful to not have kissed him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:20 pm

"Thank you Bones thank you so much"

Bones had watched her with a concerned face, wanting to make sure she was alright. Her crocodile tears were getting better and were now bird tears (if birds could cry). He gave her a small smile to cheer her up. What she did next surprised him.

"I'm glad that you'r----," he stopped mid-sentence when he saw her staring at him intently and slowly move in. Bones was quite shocked to say and he didn't know whether to move back or to allow her to continue. Well for one if he moved back she might be insulted and slap him or just return to balling her eyes out. Yet if he just stayed there...other problems would arise.

Going through turmoil in his head he watched as she neared him, his heart beating rapidly in his chest he was sure it was going to fly out. Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, she snapped her head back. Now...Bones didn't know whether to feel relieved or disappointed. It was a 50-50.

The white haired captain looked at her closely and saw that she was blushing, red in the cheeks and definitely avoiding eye contact with him. There was an awkward silence that passed between them that Bones didn't know how to fill up.

He cleared his throat and patted her head gently. "Uh...now that the moment is over, how about supper? I'm sure you feel hungry after a day of almost nothing. The others are quite worried about you as well. C'mon let's go," he told her as he stood from the bed and offered her his hand.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Weis watched intently at the retreating figure of Cery as he made his way up to his room. A sudden sense of emotion, sadness, some sort of fear suddenly hit Weis, and he realized it was not his own, but Cery's... no... Evangline's. He felt sorry for her... for all she had been through in the past few days. They had practically forced her into this new life, and it wasn't fair for her. He looked over at Bones, but he'd already seemed to notice. Jessi started dragging him away to the dinner table and he decided to leave the cheering up to the captain.

Dinner was eaten with little discussion, since Weis had a lot on his mind himself. He picked at his food, which wasn't like him, and finally stood and pushed his plate away. "Jessi, Edith, thank you so much for the dinner, it was good. I hate to be rude and leave now but... I have some training I need to do." He bowed to them. "Please inform the captain where I am, and again, thank you for taking care of Evangline, I'm sure she's in good hands here." With that, he turned, grabbing his swords and sheathing them properly, then was gone, out into the night to who-knows where.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 am

"Uh...now that the moment is over, how about supper? I'm sure you feel hungry after a day of almost nothing. The others are quite worried about you as well. C'mon let's go,"

Evangline smiled a weary smile but still a smile none the less. She gently shook her head. "I"m sorry but I'm not--" she stopped mid sentence as her stomach very loudly protested to her alliged none hunger. She blushed then laughed. A genuine Laugh it was pretty it sounded like little bells chiming through the night. "well guess I am a little more hunger then I though" She stood from the bed and brushed herself off wiping away any remianing tears then gently brushing down her long hair. "well i hope I don't look to much of a mess"

Evangline smiled and began to make her way downstairs. She walked into the dining room and took her seat at the table. "Hello Jesse, Edith, I apologize for rushing off so quickly I had some...business to take care of. If it would be alright I am very much ready for dinner right now." As if it was agreeing with her her stomach loudly spoke up.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:40 pm

"I"m sorry but I'm not--"

Bones was about to scold her for not eating dinner when she stopped mid-sentence and her stomach finished the rest of the sentence for her. Bones gave her a smirk and chuckled. "You say no, but I think your stomach says yes," he told her with a laugh.

"well guess I am a little more hunger then I though" She stood from the bed and brushed herself off wiping away any remianing tears then gently brushing down her long hair. "well i hope I don't look to much of a mess"

Bones shook his head and gave her a tilt of his lips. "You look fine Kitten. No need to fret," he told her as he walked with her downstairs. Upon entering the kitchen, he saw Jessie and Edith but not a sign of his first mate anywhere. He guess Weis up and left to go somewhere.

"Hello Jesse, Edith, I apologize for rushing off so quickly I had some...business to take care of. If it would be alright I am very much ready for dinner right now."

Both ladies stood up and walked over to them. Jesse stared at Evangline closely, trying to figure out why she had run away when she first came while Edith smiled warmly at them and swept a hand at the dinner table. "Please do join us. I'm afraid Weis left not long ago for some unfinished business. Will you too be leaving Captain?" she asked Bones.

Bones looked from Edith to Evangline and then thought to his crew. He bowed his head to her. "I thank you for your hospitality and taking care of Miss Evangline. I'm sorry to say but I too will be leaving to tend to the crew. Take care of Evangline. I'll be here in the morning to pick her up for some errands. Good night ladies," he told them as he bowed to Edith and Jesse. Then he patted Evangline's head gently. "Behave," he told her with a smirk and then swept out the door, his jacket bellowing behind him.

Jesse then spoke up after Bone left. "So......what did you two do in your room? Hopefully nothing nasty or dirty?" she questioned Evangline with a smirk. Edith smacked Jesse lightly on the arm. "Jesse! How could you say such a thing?" she called. Jesse rubbed her arm where Edith smacked and pouted. "Well they were up there for a long time, and you know what happens eventually when a man comforts a girl...don't you?" she asked, the last part of her sentence directed at Evangline suspiciously.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Weis wandered through the forest near the town, going deeper and deeper along some path known only to him. Finally, he entered into a clearing. It was peaceful, a very large area with suitable room for sword practice, but with a small lake and cliff with a waterfall at the far side. He sighed and sat on the edge of the lake, placing his swords aside and assuming a comfortable position. Here, he meditated for a long time, focusing his chi and becoming aware of his surroundings: the auras of animals, the rustle of the trees, and most importantly, the ambient presence of the air and it's movements.

Finally, he stood once more and picked up his swords, stepping back to the center of the land. He practiced his swings and fought imaginary enemies, stopping and working on techniques he deemed unpracticed or incorrect. But eventually these practices ended and he moved on to the real purpose of this exercise... a new technique. Bringing his swords into position, he focused his chi once more until it became a slight glow along the blades, visualizing the move in his mind.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:14 pm

"So......what did you two do in your room? Hopefully nothing nasty or dirty?" she questioned Evangline with a smirk. Edith smacked Jesse lightly on the arm. "Jesse! How could you say such a thing?" she called. Jesse rubbed her arm where Edith smacked and pouted. "Well they were up there for a long time, and you know what happens eventually when a man comforts a girl...don't you?"

Evangline's eyes widened as if she was just told it was the apocolpyse (fail spelling xD) "no no! Oh God no! Me..and bones..w-we aren't.. oh sweet lord! He's my captain not my lover!" Evangline was prattling on now having a mini freak out. But after a moment the though stuck in her head and she turned as red as a tomatoe. She began stuffing food in her mouth and eating quickly trying to avoid the conversation wolfing down her food then immeadiatly going for her drink.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Bones had walked back to his ship and was checking on the supplies and equipment as well as making sure anyone on board was well taken care of. He wasn't worried about Weis; the guy was probably out there creating some new nifty move with his swords. His mind was on what almost happened between him and Evangline. Frowning, he shoved the thoughts out of his head and cleared his mind. No, he would remain strictly platonic with her. Nothing good would come out of a relationship with her anyway. She was the daughter of a governor, she didn't belong on the sea with the rest of the rift rafts.

Back in the house.

no! Oh God no! Me..and bones..w-we aren't.. oh sweet lord! He's my captain not my lover!"

Instead of being discouraged, this news only made Jesse smile wider. She cackled as she watched Evangline's reaction. "Oh ho ho ho. Look at you, all red in the face and so in denial. Your reaction was a dead giveaway and the way you responded was purely rich. I never said you two were lovers. You said that yourself, are you implying that you do like him?" Jesse pressed on as she watched eagerly for her reaction.

Edith was about to scold Jesse but also noticed how Evangline acted and was not curious as well. "Well if it's true, I wouldn't be ashamed if I were you. Bones really is a great man despite what others might think of him. Though I hate to admit it, Jesse is right. Your emotions are written clearly on your face. I can read you like an open book," she voiced as she patted Evangline's back hoping the girl wouldn't choke on binging.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Weis suddenly pointed his swords directly in front of him at the nearby cliff, the tips touching. The blades were glowing bright with his chi now and it was clear this was not one of his typical moves. In fact, it was new style entirely. The chi gathered at the tips of the swords as Weis named the move "Kyoudanchi!" The light shot forward, striking the cliff like a bullet and penetrating deep into the rock-face, a good four meters at least. Satisfied with the move, he dropped his swords to his side, but he was still a bit curious. What style would this be? It surely wasn't windweaving, it lacked the grace and style necessary to be windweaving. He decided to forget it for now and instead turned and left the clearing. He arrived soon at the ship where the captain was hard at work. "Captain. Good to see you're here. What would you like me to do?" He sheathed his swords as he asked and bowed respectfully.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:20 pm

"Oh ho ho ho. Look at you, all red in the face and so in denial. Your reaction was a dead giveaway and the way you responded was purely rich. I never said you two were lovers. You said that yourself, are you implying that you do like him?" Jesse pressed on as she watched eagerly for her reaction.

Edith was about to scold Jesse but also noticed how Evangline acted and was not curious as well. "Well if it's true, I wouldn't be ashamed if I were you. Bones really is a great man despite what others might think of him. Though I hate to admit it, Jesse is right. Your emotions are written clearly on your face. I can read you like an open book,"

Evangline's eyes widened even more and she nearly choked to death on ehr water once she finally caught her breath she began to think about it for a moment then lowered her eyes to the table holding her own hand tightly ontop of the table while blushing a cherry red began to speak softly. "I have to admitt I don;t know what happened but while we were upstairs...something just clicked.. It was if suddenly my eyes had been opened clearly. even now the thought of him is making my face turn red and my heart race a thousand miles an hour. I honestly..nearly...k-k-kissed him upstairs.. But then-" evanglien paused taking in a deep breath looking straight up at them now her eyes never looking away from them her face stoic and her voice slightly sadder but serious. "-I came to my senses and stopped the kiss..He is my captian! I am protraying myself as a young boy! And I am a governers daughter! Even if my father was a horrible governer I am still his daughter now the less and the very thought of a lady of my standard being crossed with a pirate would bring shame to my family.."

Evangline's voice cracked as she began to speak her next few words. They we saddening to her indeed but they were complete truth. "And even though..I hate to a-admitt it..Bones and I can never Be... It just wouldn't work I am a upperclass proper lady he is a pirate.. Society would never accept such a love..." Evangline's voice cracked once more and she was now swallowing a larger lump down in her throat and shaking as she tried to control her emotions. One single tear slipped and slide down her cheek with that she stood gently pushed her chair in and walked away from the table unable to take more she escaped to the backyard taking in a deep breath of fresh air as her hair blew in the wind.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

"Captain. Good to see you're here. What would you like me to do?"

Bones turned from looking out over the sea to his first mate. Patting Weis on the shoulder Bones chuckled. "The daily round of checking the ship and supplies. Kitchen too. After that you're free to return to our loft and rest for the night. Otherwise I was thinking of scouting Batuga for any scoundrels around here," he answered the man and then leaned his back against the side of the ship.

"I have to admitt I don;t know what happened but while we were upstairs...something just clicked.. It was if suddenly my eyes had been opened clearly. even now the thought of him is making my face turn red and my heart race a thousand miles an hour. I honestly..nearly...k-k-kissed him upstairs.. But then-" evanglien paused taking in a deep breath looking straight up at them now her eyes never looking away from them her face stoic and her voice slightly sadder but serious. "-I came to my senses and stopped the kiss..He is my captian! I am protraying myself as a young boy! And I am a governers daughter! Even if my father was a horrible governer I am still his daughter now the less and the very thought of a lady of my standard being crossed with a pirate would bring shame to my family.."

Jesse and Edith both listened attentively while she spoke. Afterward there was an awkward silence but then Jesse broke it. "I agree with you on the you playing a boy part. But the part about social class--I couldn't agree less with you. Is there something wrong with Bones being a pirate? By what I see, he is a far better person than your fat lard of a father could ever be. I've heard the news of how they went to your city to see it in shambles. So what if Bones is a pirate? That's no excuse for determining what kind of person he is," Jesse said in a huff as she crossed her arms at Evangline.

Now Jesse was disappointed in Evangline. She had regarded the other girl as a respected individual with a strong will and open mind. But after hearing her talk about social class and how being a pirate wasn't apparently good enough for a "rotten" governor's daughter, her attitude towards her changed.

"And even though..I hate to a-admitt it..Bones and I can never Be... It just wouldn't work I am a upperclass proper lady he is a pirate.. Society would never accept such a love..."

Then Evangline up and left in haste and Jesse was about to chase after the girl and beat some sense into her mind when Edith stopped her. Instead the elderly woman went into the backyard to speak with Evangline.

"Evangline. Jesse was quite harsh on you I do apologize. We've been with Bones and the crew for a while so we have them in the highest regard. Though I must say, I never thought you were the kind of girl who cared what others thought about her. The men most certainly don't. They just do what they know is right. Social status--things such as that are insignificant if feelings are really true. If you let that get in the way then you may want to rethink it. When you feel better do come in and Jesse will apologize. Then we can all head up to bed. I hear you have a big day tomorrow too," she said to her and then with a small bow of her head turned and went back into the house.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Weis nodded. "Aye captain. I'll do the rounds and if it's not a problem, I'd like to join you for the patrol" He saluted Bones and went on with his business, doing his rounds on the ship and making sure everything checked out. Even as he did this though, he seemed distracted. Truthfully, in the back of his mind, he felt as though there was something left unfinished here, something they had missed on the island. That, and the fact that he had the very uneasy feeling that someone was watching them. He shook his head and finished his work, then reported back. "All done cap'n. Ready for patrol?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:10 am

"I agree with you on the you playing a boy part. But the part about social class--I couldn't agree less with you. Is there something wrong with Bones being a pirate? By what I see, he is a far better person than your fat lard of a father could ever be. I've heard the news of how they went to your city to see it in shambles. So what if Bones is a pirate? That's no excuse for determining what kind of person he is,"

Jesse's words were still ringing in the back of EVangline's mind. So what if Jesse was right that doesn't mean she should just take up bones..Beside from what she gathered it wasn't like he much wanted her anyway.. Evangline shook her head. No it doesn't matter what jesse said she would chase after Bones only to end with heartbreak and pain. Besides she was a pirate now she couldn't ruin that by taking up a man!

"Evangline. Jesse was quite harsh on you I do apologize. We've been with Bones and the crew for a while so we have them in the highest regard. Though I must say, I never thought you were the kind of girl who cared what others thought about her. The men most certainly don't. They just do what they know is right. Social status--things such as that are insignificant if feelings are really true. If you let that get in the way then you may want to rethink it. When you feel better do come in and Jesse will apologize. Then we can all head up to bed. I hear you have a big day tomorrow too,"

Evangline's eyes slowly lowered to the ground. "I guess in all honesty I don't care what others think..about me I care how they view Bones..and I care about my feelings as corny and ridiculous as that sounds I would much rather guard my heart then have it shattered into a million unfixable pieces besides.. he isn;t even interested in me anyway!"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:31 pm

"Aye captain. I'll do the rounds and if it's not a problem, I'd like to join you for the patrol"

Bones nodded his head and waved his hand for Weis to carry out his ship duties first while he stood at the helm and looked out over the horizon. Why did he have a bad feeling in his gut? Like something was going to happen and not a good thing. Something was a threat on Batuga, and he was going to find it and dispose of it.

"All done cap'n. Ready for patrol?"

Bones turned to see his first mate and he nodded his head sharply. "Let's go then. My gut tells me that something doesn't bode well for us mate. We better find it before it finds us," he told Weis and then strode off the ship and towards the deeper part of the island.

"I guess in all honesty I don't care what others think..about me I care how they view Bones..and I care about my feelings as corny and ridiculous as that sounds I would much rather guard my heart then have it shattered into a million unfixable pieces besides.. he isn;t even interested in me anyway!"

Edith had caught the last few words before she went in and turned around to face Evangline. The elderly lady could see how troubled Evangline was with this all and felt sympathy for her. "I understand your confusion my dear. But I assure you Bones couldn't care less about public opinion about himself. I assume that like how you're thinking, he wouldn't want someone he cared about to get ridiculed because of him. And how do you know he's not interested? Did he flat out reject you?" she asked Evangline bluntly as she watched her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Evangline nibbled on her lower lip her cheeks rising in color. "well no.. but when i leaned in to kiss him he didn't lean back.." evangline sighed looking down then suddenly realized what she said. Her eyes widen and she looked up her cheeks an even brighter red. "oh..Oh i mean..I didn;t..I.. oh dear" Evangline looked down staring at the ground and blushing a deep red unable to speak her mind racing with her latest confession her heart beating so hard she was amazed it didn;t spring from her chest.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 pm

"well no.. but when i leaned in to kiss him he didn't lean back.." evangline sighed looking down then suddenly realized what she said. Her eyes widen and she looked up her cheeks an even brighter red. "oh..Oh i mean..I didn;t..I.. oh dear"

Edith froze in her place and stared at Evangline, her mouth agape as the young girl confessed what had happened between her and the notorious pirate captain. Then reality came back as the elderly lady walked over to Evangline.

"By lean back...do you mean he didn't lean in to return the kiss or did he lean backwards to avoid the kiss?" she asked the young girl uncertain.

Somewhere on the ship, Bones sneezed.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:11 pm

"Let's go then. My gut tells me that something doesn't bode well for us mate. We better find it before it finds us,"

Weis nodded and grabbed Slipknot, slipping the huge sword to the latch-sheath on his back. With a hasty glance into the forest, he followed his captain off the ship. They entered the woods and immediately, he sensed something, as if they had just passed through a barrier of sorts. "Bones I don't like this... there's definitely something out here... and if my hunch is right, it's already spotted us." He fell silent for a moment, looking pensive, before glancing at his captain. "Bones... what Tank said during our fight... about more powerful pirates out to get us now... I don't think he was lying. I would have sensed it. Is it possible that, just maybe, they've already found us?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 9:08 am

Evangline's eyes shifted to the side as she fixed her gaze on a ant that was crawlign on the ground. She was pondering who exactly to explain what happeend when she suddenly got this bad feeling in her gut like maybe something was going to harm her or the others. "Edith i hate to be rude but I need to make this quick I think the boys need me. I meant Bones didn;t Lean in to return my almost kiss, now thank you so much for the dinner and the palce to stay but i need to get going!" With all of that jumbles of words Evangline now returned to her male persona and gently kissed Eidth's hand before bowing and hurrying out the door.

Cery took into a dead sprint to the ship which he ran onto and catching his breath he began to glance around the ship. Everything seemed in order but as the wind picked up he felt more and more out of ease. Like something was going to strike and attack at any moment, Yet he had no idea what.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 9:52 am

Edith blinked in surprised at the blur of things that just happened. Evangline told her that Bones seemingly did not return her almost-kiss but didn't reject her either. Then she turned into Cery, kissed her hand and sprinted away. Edith watched as the girl turned boy hurried away.

Jesse poked her head in and looked in confusion. "What's going on?" she asked. Edith shrugged. "I don't know dearie, but whatever it is, I'm sure Bones and the others will take care of it," she said and hurried inside to shut the door. The wind outside just picked up speed and coldness.

"Bones I don't like this... there's definitely something out here... and if my hunch is right, it's already spotted us." He fell silent for a moment, looking pensive, before glancing at his captain. "Bones... what Tank said during our fight... about more powerful pirates out to get us now... I don't think he was lying. I would have sensed it. Is it possible that, just maybe, they've already found us?"

Bones listened to his first mate and then took his gaze out to the ocean. "I dunno mate. There are more dangerous things on the seas than us that's for sure. Change of plans, we can't stay here longer than tonight. We set sail tomorrow at dawn so that trouble won't find Batuga, I'll be leaving some crew behind to guard the island just in case though. C'mon let's finish our patrol," he said and kept walking, even though he was glancing about to see if anything would jump them.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next