Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of The RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pirates of The RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirates of The RP

Post  Lachryma Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:33 am

Weis nodded in acknowledgement, then began barking orders at the crew. "Set a course for Batuga! 30 degrees north, hard starbord. Unfurl the sails the winds about to pick up. We'll catch it and ride it all the way." the crew scrambled around and he grinned, walking to the main mast. He saw a few men struggling with the sail riggings and walked to the mast. In one swift motion, he scaled the towering piece of wood and untangled the riggings. As the sail fell, he grabbed the bottom and it caught his fall, allowing him to jump down easily to the deck.

He stood back up and dusted off his cape, then turned to face Evangline. "If you've ever heard of the Malestrom you would know, it's impossible to escape from here. And if you haven't heard of the Malestrom, then you must not listen much" he grinned, then sat down on the steps near her, watching the crew.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Evangline stared at each of the men a moment before Glaring at Weis. "Just take me to the brig I'd rather be there in the dark then have to suffer with you cavemen." She was very mad and she glared at any of the men who looked in her direction she was ready to pounce and already she formulating a plan in her mind. Not one to escape but one that would get her killed or sent back to the island. Then she would be free Dead or Home. She'd be free either way why not chance both.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:39 pm

"Just take me to the brig I'd rather be there in the dark then half to suffer with you cavemen."

Cap'n Bones stopped laughing but his dangerous face still held mirth. His good eye sparkled in the sunlight. "Cavemen? We may be pirates but we're not brainless ogres. And to answer your demand....no. You'll stay in the Captain's quarters with me.", he said as he adjusted his hat on his head as the Maelstrom made the route to Batuga, a town that Bones helped rebuild himself. There the crew was welcome anytime, as the civilians were all indebted to Bones and liked having the captain around.

He sent the navigator, Monkey (a small fellow who fit his name), up the mast to keep an eye out for land. The ship was a magnificent sight for a pirate ship. It's sails were black instead of the usual white, a big towering hulking vessel that was in peak condition without a barnacle on its side. Bones was proud of his ship, and never allowed it to get damaged much, or somebody would get hurt.

He returned his attention to the girl, Evangline, her name was. Whatever. "If you're thinking of getting yourself killed, or going overboard, afraid I can't let you do that. If you do, not only will your dear father be heartbroken but our contract will be broken too. Don't try anything foolish girl.", he said with a stoic expression with a bit of mockery. He could just tell by the expression on the girl's face, what was going on in her mind.

They were quite a distance away from the port, now the town was just a speck in the distance, but in the horizon beyond them, Bones' sharp eye picked up something and he narrowed his eyes. The shape was undeniably another pirate ship. He beckoned Weis over and then shouted up to Monkey. "In the horizon, I make out a ship. What say you?", he asked both men.

Monkey looked through the spyscope at the shape in the distance. He then called down to the captain. "Sir, another corsair ship. Looks like they're headed our way.", he shouted.

Bones's face was passive as he turned to his first mate. "What say you Weis, shall we hoist the jolly roger?", he asked.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Evangline stared for a long moment then walked to the Captains Quarters and sighed sitting down on the floor her wrists were red and bleeding slightly where the rope had been and broken the skin. She Stared at it for a moment then Sighed looking about then ship. These men weren't her usually civalized kind. Evangline thought for a moment then went to a corner where she wasn't see and slipped out of her Corset and let her hair down.

She yawned then walked back onto the ship and paced back and forth before pulling out a music box and nervous winding it to hear the little tune Listening and finally calming down.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:12 am

Weis looked out into the distance where the captain had pointed. He grabbed a telescope and looked out at the ship. Sure enough, another pirate ship, and they had spotted the malestrom. The ship had raised their jolly roger and was waiting for the malestrom to raise theirs. They probably didn't even know who's ship this was yet. "I dont know cap'n. It might not be worth the effort. They look like the kind stupid enough to fight us and the battle would be over by the time we got the Jolly roger up" he grinned. "But we might as well" He set the telescope down and cracked his neck, tapping his swords to make sure they were there alright. "Your orders though sir"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 pm

"I dont know cap'n. It might not be worth the effort. They look like the kind stupid enough to fight us and the battle would be over by the time we got the Jolly roger up" he grinned. "But we might as well" "Your orders though sir"

Bones smirked as he looked at Weis. There were many a pirates on the sea that were too arrogant for their own good. Thinks they own the sea and didn't even know the Reaper of the Sea and The Maelstrom. That cost them dearly as already Bones and his crew have taken down idiots who thought they could take them on. "I feel like scaring some idiots, right now. Trigger! Man the guns, get the cannons ready, although we might not even need them, Monkey, get down here and help Boreal hoist the colors. We're gonna show them who's the master of the sea.", Captain Bones said calmly to his crew. The crew shouted with glee and vigor, finally some action. They've been dying to get some fighting in, and bullying some small fries would do just that. The steersman flipped the wheel and The Maelstrom serged towards the other ship as the waves crashed around her sides.

As the other boat sailed closer, their flagged was raised, and Bones could easily tell, they were much smaller than his beauty. Men ran round the deck pulling the ropes to hoist their jolly roger that had the same tattoo design that decorated the captain's chest. It was chaos on board. The flag was raised and the huge black flag with sea green design waved in the wind, signaling the demise of the other ship. Whenever that flag of The Maelstrom was raised, someone was gonna get hurt.

Axel, the doctor, slipped through and walked into the captain's cabin and saw the girl pacing about with a music box. He held his hands up, meaning he had no weapons and wouldn't do her no harm. "Don't be afraid lassie. I'm just here to treat your wounds. If you leave them bleeding and open, they could get infected. Cap'n Bones told me to see to your wrists, sorry if the guys were rough on you.", he said as he started towards her. He was an elderly man with glasses and had a red and blue stripped bandana over his hair of greying hair. He was wearing brown pants and a nice shirt, symbolizing he had a higher position then the ordinary crew memeber. He held a white medicine kit in his hand.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Evangline Jumped when the doctor entired. Or so it seemed he was a doctor he was dressed atad nicer and seemed rather gentle.

"Don't be afraid lassie. I'm just here to treat your wounds. If you leave them bleeding and open, they could get infected. Cap'n Bones told me to see to your wrists, sorry if the guys were rough on you.",

Evangline nodded then reluctantly walked over to the doctir setting ehr music box back in her pocket before letting him look at her wrist. "Those Men weren't to rough just a little more forceful then I am used too. Sir, If I may your name Please?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Axel just smiled gently. He was a renowned pirate in his old days, a pirate that was much like what Bones was today, a corsair that fought for good. He had gotten old now, his temperament had mitigated, but his fighting skills were still sharp. He just got nicer than when he was younger.

"Those Men weren't to rough just a little more forceful then I am used too. Sir, If I may your name Please?"

Axel smiled at her as she sat down in front of him. He put down the kit and started taking out supplies, alcohol, cream, bandages. He gently took her hands in his as he inspected her rope wounds. They weren't too serious, just rope burns, looks like Boreal tied her hands a bit too tightly. He looked up at her with a smile. His grey mustache moving as he spoke. "My name is Axel, I'm the ships doctor. If you ever need anything, just come talk to me, I'll be there to help. And please forgive the men, they don't know how to treat women as we're pirates all in all.", he said as he dabbed a cotton in alcohol. "Might sting a bit, don't clench your teeth, it'll only hurt a bit.", he said as he dabbed at the burns and cuts on her wrist.

As he worked he heard the crew shouting. "Miss Evangline am I right? Well I suggest you stay in Cap'n Bones' cabin, they're going on a little battle and I sure wouldn't want you to get mixed up in a pirate fight. I'm sure the cap'n'll make sure the door to the room is guarded. Don't fret much.", he said as he started bandaging her wrists. After he was done he patted them gently. "Now they'll heal in two days. Try not to over use them much or they might burst open again. And just food for thought, don't hate the Cap'n, he did a mighty nice thing letting your father try to repent for his damage, he could've done worse. And whilst you're on board, you won't have to worry. Cap'n Bones, as well as first mate Weis, are against cruel treatment to women, so you'll be safe. Now then if you'll excuse me, I must to see to that no one else gets hurt.", he said as he stood up and turned to go.

As he reached the door, he turned to her. "If you find yourself in trouble, just yell out ta the Cap'n. If he hears you shout his name, he'll come for ya. He won't let a hair on your head get hurt. Tata.", and with that he slipped out and closed the door behind him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Evangline nodded and smiled before sitting down pulling out ehr music box and twisting it again to calm herself. The Music box had always reminded her of her Mother. Her Mother had died long ago after the first war broke out. A few Pirates had broken into their home and attacked them killing her Mother. Evangline paused and glanced out the door she was curious but scared all at once.

A crew memebr by the name of Brookes walked onto the ship hurrying to climb the rat lines of the main mast and get in a ready position with his pistol he was a great shoot and usually shoot from high above so the men below on the other ship wouldn't know what happened.

Another Crew member by the name of Fisk scurried to man one of the cannons setting up then calling. "Sir. I'm ready yes I am Sir. Tell me when to fire!"

Last edited by XxInsanelyJessxX on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:45 am

Weis grinned, finally some action. The seas had been calm for them up to this point so far, no one stupid enough to fight them. Now, it was time to show his stuff. With a flourish of his hand he threw off his cape to the side, letting it land on a barrel. In another quick motion he drew Highwind and Slipknot and held them at the ready. He looked quite fearsome at the moment, and yet with his poise and his artsy weapons he looked somehow elegant. The ship neared ever so slowly and Weis used his sharp eyes to check out the ship. He squinted a bit at something on the ship, something seemed out of place. Then he noticed the two black specks at the bow. Cannons. He turned quickly to the men. "Front mounted cannons! be at the ready hard to port we need to stay out of their line of fire"

By the time he had finished speaking though, the men heard two shots ring out from the oncoming ship. In a blur, Weis grabbed a rope and wrapped it around the ornament on their bow, leaping down. The rope caught him and he swung back onto the bow of the ship in a crouching position. "Windweaving! Tempest Slash!" He pushed off and shot towards the cannon balls, the rope snapping like fishing line. With a flowing and almost graceful flurry of movement he slashed the cannonballs, chopping them into fine shrapnel that lost it's momentum entirely, striking the malestrom like a dead fish and doing nothing.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:52 am

Evangline eye's widened when she heard the shot she leapt back into the Vabins quarters scremaing and braced herself. But then nothing. she slowly opened her eyes looking around nervously. before searching through the captians quarters she may be a lady but she wasn't completely useless as her mother always said. "You may be a lady but you need to defend yourself." Evangline finally found what she was looking for a pistol she hastily loaded it and nervously looked about two crewmembers spotted her and stared with wide eyes before returning to their stations one of them quickly informing captain bones of her.

Evangline stayed in the cabins Quarters but sat by the door she wasn't sure what would happen but if the other ship boarded them then she might as well do something.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:16 am

Bones watched with blank eyes as his first mate leaped towards the cannonball and literally turned into into mince pieces. As Weis landed, the crew broke into cheers and yells. That's our Weis!! That's our Lieutenant! Shouts were heard. Bones scoffed and shouted to Weis on the other ship. "Stop showing off.", he said with a hint of a smirk. The crew teased Weis at how he got reprimanded by the Captain.

Another cannon ball was fired, this time at a closer range since the other ship sailed closer. This time it was aimed for the mast. Bones calmly walked forward in front of the line of the flying cannonball. The crew watched in silence and awe. The cannonball came closer and then it was gone. Bones stood still, his cape blown back by the force of the ball. But the cannonball now sat innnocently in his hands. He caught the freaking thing!!!!!!

The crew burst into cheers again. Then Bones lifted his arm back and chunked the cannonball right back to the other ship, hitting it into the side of the ship. The other crew yelled and some even fell off the ship. Some of the the crew came over to Bones and whispered into his ears. Bones sighed and turned, walking towards his cabin. He yelled over his shoulder. "Monkey. You're in charge til I get back, you guys can board if you want, Half of you stay back in case a few stragglers get through. Trigger, you keep half the men.", he said as he walked into the cabin and saw the girl with the gun in her hands. He crossed his arms over his chest. "Girl, what in the world do you think you're doing? Put the gun down.", he said.

Monkey shouted over to Weis, his good eye gleaming with mischief. His little monkey, Jack, sat on his shoulder, an eyepatch over his eye as well. Matching pair. "Hey Lieut. We gonna board? The captain on their ship looks like a fat lard. I saw him through the telescope, he's 20 times as fat and 10 times as short as Cap'n Bones and he was guzzling rum down his throat. Shall we raid them and steal their goodies?", the shorter man asked Weis. Monkey, the navigator, a guy standing at 5'7ft with magentaish red hair, light as a feather and could scale a mast faster than anyone else. Quick, sneaky, witty, but loyal to the bone.

Last edited by Looney on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Evangline only glanced at The captain. "No I don;t care how much you two show off I want protection if those idiots board this ship." She kept the Gun aimed straight ahead finger on the trigger. At the current moment the gun was aimed at captain bones since he was standing right in front of her. She wouldn't shot him. But it looked as if she might as if she wanted too.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:45 pm

"No I don;t care how much you two show off I want protection if those idiots board this ship."

He ran a hand through his pale white hair. He sighed, this was not the time to deal with this girl. Bones felt a tiny need, urge to hit the girl upside the head, knock her unconscious so she couldn't hurt herself, or anyone on board. But because Bones was who he was, he refused to hurt a lady like that. He wouldn't hit a lady, unless she provoked him to that is.

"I suppose Axel has already talked to you yes? And I told you myself. Whilst on board, you have nothing to fear. No one is going to hurt you, my people know very well what will happen if they lay a hand on you. And from the other pirates, they'll be nothing but pieces if they ever make it to the cabin, so what are you doing? From the information my crew has collected on you, you've been a sheltered child, and I'm guessing you've never held a gun in your life, much less shot one.", he said not at all bothered at the gun was pointed at him. He knew full well, an inexperienced novice could never hit their mark, it was virtually impossible, because they didn't understand the recoil the gun gave and couldn't aim. What has he to worry about?

But just in case, she hurt herself, or worse, he stepped forward, quickly, his long legs taking him to her in a matter of seconds and snatched the gun out of her small hands. He locked the safety and stuck it into his belt. He bent so he was at eye level with her. "Could you please behave yourself Miss Evangline? All I ask is that you stay put in here, for your safety as well as others. After we deal with the pests, I promise you may wander the ship as you may, to your risk of course. Now do we have a deal? Stay here, I vow no harm will befall you, and then you can have your freedom, on board.", he said as he held out a large but slender hand.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:43 pm

"I suppose Axel has already talked to you yes? And I told you myself. Whilst on board, you have nothing to fear. No one is going to hurt you, my people know very well what will happen if they lay a hand on you. And from the other pirates, they'll be nothing but pieces if they ever make it to the cabin, so what are you doing? From the information my crew has collected on you, you've been a sheltered child, and I'm guessing you've never held a gun in your life, much less shot one."

"Yes I have met Axel." Evangline pursed her lips then let them fall in a thin white line. She stared at Captian Bones and as soon as he said she couldn't shot a gun and in a flash she cocked the gun then shot it the bullet whizzing past his ear. "Sir, I have had plenty of time to learn to shot a gun to get my aim better in archery and to get my swords man ship better trust me on that one." Evangline was now glaring but her lips in a hint of a smirk.

Then in a flash he had grabbed the gun put the safety on and put it in nit's holster.
"Could you please behave yourself Miss Evangline? All I ask is that you stay put in here, for your safety as well as others. After we deal with the pests, I promise you may wander the ship as you may, to your risk of course. Now do we have a deal? Stay here, I vow no harm will befall you, and then you can have your freedom, on board."

Evangline sighed twirling her wavey hair a moment before grumbling a "Deal" then standing and walking farther in his quarters then grumpily plopin her self in a chair. Her arms crossed across her chest and her lips down in a frown.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Weis grinned, hanging from the bow of the other ship where he had stuck his sword clean through the hull. With his free hand he waved to the crew aboard the maelstrom, signaling them to board the ship. With that he clambered up the side easily and stood on the bow, much to the amazement of the enemy crew. "Greetings there" he said, bowing, "We regret to inform you that you have challenged the maelstrom and have now assured your death. Have a nice trip to Davy Jones' locker"

With a flash of light off his sword, he seemed to disappear. In reality, he was just moving faster than could be seen though. His voice came, seemingly from all around them, announcing to them the move by which they would die. "Puree!" seemingly from nowhere, enemies started to drop, sword wounds in their sides. He carefully left half the crew alive for the members of the maelstrom to deal with.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:12 pm

"Sir, I have had plenty of time to learn to shot a gun to get my aim better in archery and to get my swords man ship better trust me on that one."

Bones blinked as he felt a tiny woosh of air fly by him. He merely blinked at the girl. The bullet went into the wood above his cabin's door. He narrowed his eyes at her. He wasn't bothered at all that she shot at him, but that she managed to damage his beloved ship. He tried to hold back his urge to really hit her. "Miss might I also add, whilst you're on my ship, please do not damage it as you did the door. Or I'll make you fix them.", he said as he stood up.

"Deal"

Bones sighed. He ran his hand through his pale white hair again. "Good, then please behave.", he said as he turned to walk away, his jacket flowing behind him like a cape. He reached the door and before he opened it he turned back to her. Bones gave her a good stare, and then his mouth turned into a smirk. "I've come up with a nickname for you Miss. Be good Kitten, and then you can roam later.", he said with a smirk and then exited the cabin.

Monkey looked through his telescope at the opponent ship. He saw Weis give a signal. "Alright mates. Lieutenant gave us the cue! Prepare to board!!!", he shouted as he clung to the mast by a rope.

The crew cheered and half of them grabbed swords, spears, javelins and then taking ropes, swung across to the opponent ship which was very close now. They landed on the ship and started beating down the other pirates, not killing, just inflicting damage and disabling them. Monkey swung across himself, landing on his feet gracefully and walking over to Weis, Jack hanging on his arm. "Hey Lieut. shall we explore their ship and make way with some booty?", he asked the taller red head man.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Evangline turned to the captain after he called her kitten she ahd blushed at that but was also not to found of the new nickname. "Mister bones I'd rather that you call me by my proper Name not Kitten" Evangline let the word Kitten slip from her gritted teeth. She sighed then turned her attention to stare out the window.

(Sorry i've been busy with Work and stuff really sorry.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:22 pm

A small burst of air pressure hit Monkey as Weis stopped near him, appearing to anyone else as though he had just materialized. He glanced at the incapacitated crew he had knocked down and grinned. "Aye, I would think that would help them learn their lesson" he smacked the captain across the head as the fat fool charged at him, rendering him unconscious. With a grin he stepped forward and walked calmly into the captain's quarters, exploring and picking up a few trinkets, tossing them into a chest full of gold coins and then picking the whole thing up and carrying it out with one hand. "Don't hurt anyone lads, but take whatever you want" he said to the rest of the crew, watching to make sure they kept in line.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Monkey felt the air pressure but wasn't fazed, he recognized Weis' entrances well by now. The magenta haired man nimbly dodged out of the way of a charging pirate and dealt the passing man a kick to his arse, sending the fellow plummeting over the side of the ship. "Oops, my foot slipped.", he grinned as he jumped over two pirates fighting and started into their kitchen. He produced a bag from out of nowhere, his coat, and started stuffing the bag with the food he found The Maelstrom's kitchen lacked. He smirked, Weis would have fun making a dish out of these. Jack wandered around the kitchen as his master stuffed the bag.

He finished up and then closed up the bag, Jack climbed up onto his shoulder again and he exited the kitchen and whistled sharply, the signal that they were leaving. The crew stopped their beating of the other pirates and grabbed some weapons and swung across back to their own ship.

Bones was waiting on the ship with Axel next to him. The pale tall captain waited silently and patiently for his crew mates to return. Monkey was back and gave the captain a grin before heading to stock up their kitchen."Monkey, when you're done with the kitchen, go get our guest.", he said. The latter nodded his head. Bones nodded to the navigator and waited for Weis to come back.

Monkey went into the kitchen and hastly stuffed the items into the corresponding cupboards. Then he threw the sack into a corner and trekked out of the kitchen heading to the captain's cabin. He eased the door open and popped his head in. Seeing the girl he grinned at her, showing her usually white and clean teeth. "Hallo Miss. Cap'n said you can come out now.", he said in an Australian accent. Jack peeked over his master's shoulder and looked at the girl.

Last edited by Looney on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Weis picked up his treasure at the signal and was ready to leap back onto the Malestrom when something caught his eye over the door to the captain's quarters. He set down the chest and walked to the mounted sword, reading the plaque beneath it. With a frown he ripped the sword, mount and all, off the wall and picked up the chest of treasure, leaping easily back to the Maelstrom, landing beside Captain Bones. He turned to the captain. "I'm afraid we may have underestimated this ship and their allies captain" he showed him the sword and the plaque.

Sword of the former fearsome dead-eye,
greatest swordsman on the sea
taken from the deceased in battle
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 pm

"I'm afraid we may have underestimated this ship and their allies captain"

Bones looked to see Weis beside him, chest under one arm, and the other holding a sword. Bones quirked an eyebrow at the plaque and sword. Bones narrowed his eyes, but his face showed no signs of worry or any emotion. He took the sword and unsheathed it, marveling at its excellent craftsmanship. "This is a masterpiece. How in the world did those landlubbers get a hold of this I have no idea. Stole it perhaps. They would have never been able to fight an army of flies with the way they were. I'll keep it in my cabin Weis. We'll ask old Torin when we get to Batuga, he'll know what this is.", Bones said as he sheathed the sword and stuck it in his belt.

Bones looked at his crew, and sharply whistled. All heads turned to their captain, stopping all their activities. "Come now men. Our little scrimmage is over with and now we shall give a warm welcome to our guest. Miss Evangline, daughter of Governor Ernest is aboard with us and shall be for one month. Let's all get along now. Men give her your best behavior until we reach Batuga, if anyone harms a hair on her head, you'll be serving some time with the sharks. Am I understood?", Bones asked his crew men.

A chorus of "Aye sir"'s and "Aye aye Cap'n" was heard as the crew saluted Bones and then they all waited patiently for Monkey to come back from the cabin with their guest.

Monkey overheard the noise and turned and grinned to Evangline. "Ya hear that Miss. A warm welcome awaits ya on the deck.", the magenta haired man said with a cordial, friendly expression.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:33 am

"This is a masterpiece. How in the world did those landlubbers get a hold of this I have no idea. Stole it perhaps. They would have never been able to fight an army of flies with the way they were. I'll keep it in my cabin Weis. We'll ask old Torin when we get to Batuga, he'll know what this is."

Weis nodded "Aye captain". He'd let Bones take it to Torin but himself, he already knew. It was real, he'd seen it before. And the bloodstains on the hilt... a true swordsman never let a sword fall to that condition. His own perfectly clean swords were proof of that. But this wasn't the work of these pirates. No, they were just minions... the real culprits were higher in the chain of command. And deffinately alot more powerful. They were going to go through hell for this. He sighed and sheathed highwind, adding an aye captain to the rest, and turned back to his quarters, setting his loot inside.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:26 am

Evangline was busy pacing in the captains quaters turning the little music box and listening to the melody as it played. She shut her eye's relaxed a tad. then slipped the music box back into her pocket. She didn;t particulary like this new nickname he had given her. Sure she was soft and delicate looking. But she didn;t have fur or a tail. She didn't cower and she certainly wouldn't run and hide as a kitten might do at times.

Evangline snapped out of her thinking and spun around looking at the one called monkey she smiled then nodded and catiously slipped onto the deck.

Last edited by XxInsanelyJessxX on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:41 am

Monkey smiled at the girl and held the door open for her as she walked towards the exit of the cabin. Jack looked around his master's head at the girl. Monkey then grinned at Evangline and did a little bow to her. "Allow me ta introduce myself to you Miss. I'm Monkey, The Maelstrom's navigator. Please to make your aqcuaintance.', he told her unbelievably well-mannered and sounded educated. In truth Monkey is very educated. Born in Australia, he went to school and learned before he became a pirate. Monkey used his arm and swung it in the direction of the deck. "The Cap'n is awaiting for ya. And so is the crew.', he said as he started walking towards the deck, looking behind him to see if she was coming.

Bones stood in the center of the deck, the grew forming a circle around him as they looked in the direction of the cabin, waiting for their guest.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next