Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furries

4 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Furries - Page 12 Empty Re: Furries

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Jezabell giggled and then followed after Raistlin stopping and crouching down to look at the animals in the shop. She smiled then gently lifted one of the puppies and hugged her. The puppy was a border collie like Jezabell and was yapping excitedly soon all the puppies were flocking from their pens to get close to Jezabell. She blushed and the snuggled the puppy close to her. "I really like this one and I bet i could convince mother to let us have it. She really does love border collie's."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:42 am

Raistlin smiled and looked at the puppy, petting it gently. "I like it. Would we pay for it or would your mother buy it?" he smiled as it wagged its tail happily at him. "It reminds of you kinda. Except you're cuter" he blushed as the comment slipped out and quickly changed subjects. "Umm... anyway you never answered my question."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Loren and Elaine had thought of what to buy her mother. Loren knew that Elaine's mother, Iris, loved flowers, hint her name, so he decided to buy a bouquet of iris for her. Elaine would buy her a well loved book of hers and a glass figurine. But also Elaine made a beautiful muffler from scratch with Loren's help, the scarf had the names of the three of them as a family.

They were going to buy flowers last so they would be fresh, so they went to buy the book and figurine first. Loren texted Cooro. "U guys at the pet store or aquarium?", his message asked.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Jezzabell smiled and looked over to Rasitlin. "I'd pay for it I know mother would like it and after she know's you accepted to be her son and she see's this little guy she'll be so happy she can't refuse!" Jezzabell laughed then snuggled the puppy and looked around finding one of those puppy kits. A black crate filled with puppy chow a collar a leash and two bowls one for water the other for food. She turned to Rasitlin. "I'll pay for the puppy and half of the starter kit if you pay the other half." She smiled and giggled as the puppy began licking her cheek.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:46 pm

As the others where at the store, Wahya was off in her own little world. As time passed for the others Wahya found other ways to pass her time, sure that when she got home one of her parents will be gone if not both of them. Either way she didn't care, she hated both of them anyway.

A few hours later she emerged out of the forest by her car, her black hoodie was tight around her, as a few bloodstains where exposed, and drove home as her arms and hands started to become numb as a few black specks passed across her gaze.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:31 am

Raistlin smiled and helped her pick up all the supplies and took them to the counter. "Sure, I'd be happy to for this little guy." He chuckled and petted the little puppy, then turned to the cashier and paid for his half of it.

Cooro smiled, still playing with the birds. He pulled out his phone as it buzzed and saw the message from Loren and Elaine. We're at the pet store. Jezzabell and Raistlin are buying a puppy
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:26 am

Jezabell giggled and smiled then paid for the puppy and half the supplies the Cashier took the puppy checking her over really quickly then carefully and gently tieing a big red bow around the puppy's neck loose enough so it wouldn't hurt the little puppy. Jezabeel said her thanks then craddling the puppy in her arms and holding a bag filled with some supplies Rasitlin holding the other bag and the crate she turned and waved goodbye to the cashier before exiting the store.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 am

Raistlin followed her out, carrying the stuff happily to the car. "Well, I can't wait to move in. I'll finally be out of that lonely place they put me in. Oh, and since I'm technically adopted by the organization, you won't even have to bother with adoption papers." he grinned "They don't really care what I do. They just check in on me once in a while and make sure I'm in good health and everything. They won't mind me moving in with you guys. They'll probably even let me keep the house I have so we can use that for anything we need" he lauged. "Not like we will, it's not all that big."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:36 am

Jezabell smiled. "You seem very happy." she set down the bag in the back of her car then shut the trunk after Rasitlin had but the stuff he was carrying in. She smiled and still holding the little happily squirming puppy she slid into the front seat of her car smiling wider as she the puppy yapped and panted happily. "tell me how to go to your house so We can get your things then..We'll drop off everything and then, we'll go to the aquriaum."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 am

We're at the pet store. Jezzabell and Raistlin are buying a puppy

Loren got the text and smiled. That's nice, a new addition to the family. Loren passed the news on to Elaine and she smiled. They already bought the stuff, flowers, book, and figureine. They would drive to Iris' work place and have the gifts delivered anonyomously.

Loren texted Cooro. "You guys still planning on going to the aquarium? They allow pets.", he texted.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:46 am

Cooro looked down at his phone again, catching up to Raistlin and Jezzabell. He responded quickly, ya, we're headed there now. Just pickin up R's stuf first and droppin it at J's house. He shut the phone and put it away, hopping in the back of the car.

Raistlin nodded. "Extremely. And that sounds like a good plan to me. I don't have much stuff that i really need. Any big stuff we can just leave in the house and I can get it if I need it." He slid into the passenger seat and shut the door, buckling up. He was getting a little more used to her driving by now so he sat comfortably and glanced over at her. "What room will I be using?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:51 am

"The room across the hall from mine." Jezabell smiled. "We can best friends." She giggled then looked around before backing up and taking off listening carefully to Rastilins directions only getting lost onece or twice then pulling up. "if you need help with anything just tell me."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 am

ya, we're headed there now. Just pickin up R's stuf first and droppin it at J's house

Loren passed the news to Elaine again and they decided they would meet them at the aquarium. Loren texted back. "Meet you guys there.", Loren texted. He put his phone away and he and Elaine went out of the mall.

Loren got on his bike, Elaine behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. The stuff were in a side container. They set off to a small restaurant where Elaine's mother worked part time. They gave the gifts to a fellow co worker of Iris and she smiled and passed the gifts on. Iris came out and she squealed at the sight of the two. She jumped on them and gave them a huge hug and them gave them each individual hugs. Iris thought of Loren as family. She knew once Elaine got out of high school, Loren would probably propose to her and engage them. She sighed at the thought of having Loren as a son-in-law. He probably would make the best son. He already seemed like a son to her.

Iris thanked them both for the gifts and they said they would meet up tonight to celebrate her birthday. Waving goodbye, Loren and Elaine left to the aquarium.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:59 am

He smiled a bit at her comment and concentrated on giving directions. Once they reached the house he unbuckled and stepped out, pulling his key from his pocket. "I should be fine, there's nothing too heavy. Just give me a few minutes" he ran in and rummaged around, grabbing a suitcase and stuffing in all his clothes and necessities, then he loaded a backpack and duffle bag with his books, electronics, games, and other stuff he felt attatched too. He carefully set his collections of display weapons and glass figureines in cases and packed them neatly, then headed back out to the car and loaded the stuff in. He hopped back in the seat and buckled in. "Okay, ready."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:05 am

Jezabell smiled and nodded then drove off to her house arriving quickly she unloaded and got out checking the time her mother wouldn't be home fore an hour os so. She thought then smiled "We can go to the aquraium with this littl girl they do allow pet's and we can hide the stuff untill mommy get's home." She blushed she hadn't said 'mommy' since she was a little girl.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:11 am

Raistlin hopped out, chuckling a bit. He started unloading his stuff and glanced over at Jezzabell. He smiled, she was cute when she blushed. He looked away quickly, glad he hadn't followed the impulse to say that aloud. "Umm... so where should I put my stuff?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:17 am

Jezabell smiled and then slipped out of the car grabbing all the supplies still craddling the puppy and grabbing a few of his bags for him. "Okay just follow me." She walked up to the door and unlocked it then lead him past the living room and kitchen up the stairs and down the right hallway then stopped at his door right across from her's then she picked up a key from a top the door frame and opened his door. "your home now." She smiled warmly to him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:37 am

He followed her and looked around the room. "This is pretty nice" he said, setting down his stuff on the floor to explore the room. His tail wagged happily and he walked back to her. "You're room's just across the hall right?" he said, looking at the door across from his. He began to unpack his things and set them around in their proper locations.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 am

Wahya pulled up her hood, and made her way back to her car, got in then drove home.

Once she got their she was satisfied to see both her parents are gone. She strode up to her room, shut the door, blasted music then took off her hoodie and shirt to see the damage she done to herself.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:23 am

(Jessi. Post for James, wahya's being left out.)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 pm

James smiles looking around everyone for Wahya noticed she isn;t with them he decide to play a little game of hide and seek. He smirks then waves bye before walking out and getting in his car driving off a ways then pulling out his lap top and doing research finally finding Wahy'a house. James drives there then places a flower in a little pot on the ground. Placing a ice block with a hole in the middle as not to damage the flower over the flower and pot then placing a hammer beside he rings the doorbell then jumps into the bushes to hide snickering like a school girl with a really deep voice.

Jezabell smiled and turns to Raisltin. "Yes mine's right across the hall."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:20 pm

"Cool" Raistlin said, finishing putting everything in place. He glanced down at his watch. "Guess we'd better be going to the aquarium now, unless you were planning on showing me around." He picked up his phone off the dresser and slipped it in his pocket, smiling at her. Cooro in the meantime explored the downstairs area happily, leaving the two alone.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Jezabell thought a moment then smiled. "We can get going I'll get the puppy." She smiled then gently picked up the little puppy before walking out to the car her tail wagging happily. (that's really all i had.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Wahya got up hearing the doorbell. She put on a new hoodie, and walked downstairs to the door and opened it. She looked down at the floor, her ears turn listening for sounds of who left it as she leans down and breaks the ice picking up the flower.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:50 pm

James steps out from the bushes grinning crazily. "now that we've broken the ice perhaps you'd like to come to the auquiarum with me?" He stiffled a chuckle at his ownj crappy pick up line but still smiled thinking it was rather funny. And it should work. Or so he hoped.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next