Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furries

4 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Furries - Page 7 Empty Re: Furries

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Jezabell smiled as they palyed the game laughing as she attempted to keep a straight face with his funny lines and weird being. The bell rang and she stopoped mid-sentence as the teacher hurried to explain tomorrow's assignment. She smiled then grabbed her binder waving a goodbye to Robert who didn't return the wave. looks like things were back to normal. She ran to her locker excited about this afternoon and quickly packed her things then ran to the garden with her bag on her shoulder smiling as she waited for the others a tad out of breath.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:48 pm

The bell rang and Raistlin grabbed his things. Cooro did the same and was about to leave when Raistlin stopped him. "Hey wait, some friends and I are going to the mall, wanna come" Cooro smiled. "Sure, I'll go" "Alright," raistlin said, "Come on, we're meeting out in the garden" he ran out with Cooro in tow to the garden, waving at Jezzabell as they arrived.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:02 pm

James grabbed Wahya by the hand and tugged her along they were to busy talking in the parking lot that they ahd ,missed seventh period. He had pre-recived a message from Jezabell regarding their plans for later and over heard them speaking earlier. He had just gotten a message as to where they'd be meeting. James smiled as he gently and gingerly pulled Wahya to the meeting place out in the garden,
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Wahya smiles shyly as James takes her hand, following him. With her tail swaying happily, she recalls the other Anthros talking about meeting up, and stiffens up. Wahya was usually anti-social, and wasn't used to hanging out with people. She follows James out to the garden, not knowing what to say or do around the others.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Raistlin smiled and waved as James and Wahya ran up. "Hey, so you two decided to join us eh? Oh, i need to Introduce someone. Cooro, this is James, Wahya, and Jezzabell" he said, pointing to each in turn. "Everyone, this is Cooro" cooro stepped forward and shook everyone's hand. "Hi it's nice to meet you all" he said a little too enthusiastically. He sees how nervous Wahya is. "Hey, lighten up. We're friends, we're not going to hurt you" he smiled
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Wahya looks up at the others. "Yes, we did." She looks at the one named Cooro, shaking his hand back. "Hey there." She smiles a little. "Sorry, I'm not used to this." Wahya looks at James as if for some support, since she didn't know what else to do.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Loren and Elaine heard the bell ring and they hurried to put the animals back into their cages, quite an easy task for them. They said bye to the teacher and then made their way to the garden. They saw everyone already there and they ran over.

Loren saw the new kid and nodded his head. "A crow eh? Nice addition to the group.", he said as he held out is hand for a handshake. Elaine smiled at him kindly. "Hello there. I'm Elaine and this is Loren. Pleasure to meet you. Who might you be?", she asked.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:25 pm

James pulled Wahya a tad closer his arm stiffening slightly around her shoulder but he smiled kindly to everyone shaking the boys hand. "Well hello there my friend it is a great pleasure to meet you." James leaned down then softly whispered to Wahya. "Just be yourself..But a little less violent." He couldn't help but chuckle at his last few words. But then again he didn't want her hurting anyone.

Jezabell smiled waving to cooro she didn;t much like physical contect but would do it if subjected to it. She smiled to him then looked to the others. "If anyone need's a ride I have a v8 moutineer. And there's plenty of room in that three seats in back a passanger seat and not to mention the cargo space would be good for holding our bags." She smiled widely to the group a little of eager to drive anyone she didn;t much like driving alone.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Wahya looks at James questiongly as she fills his arm stiffen around her. She listen as he whispered then whispered back. "Myself is violent though..." She frowns when he chuckles and elbows him gently. She then sees the others come to join.

Wahya then looks at Jezabell. "Thanks for the offer, but I've my own car." She holds up her keys. Wahya keeps quiet about stealing from the place they are going too, smiling briefly remembering what she took.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:04 pm

James can't help but grin apoun recieving the playful nudge then whispers once again. "Maybe if your violent I well torture you." He smirked down at her as he gingerly slid his hand down and around her waist and pulling her even closer. "Come come now I don't think you would want that." He grinned a tad wider then gently kissed her forehead.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Wahya couldn't help but laugh at James' words. "Torure me? You got it all wrong. You'll be the one being tortured." Wahya whispered back to him a sly grin spreading across her face. She shivers a little as his arm slides around her waist pulling her closer to him, then chuckles lightly as her forhead is kissed.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:28 am

Cooro shook Loren and Elaine's hands. "I'm Cooro. It's nice to meet you." he smiled and snickered at James and Wahya. Raistlin rolled his eyes jokingly. "I need a ride. I'm almost saved up for a car, but I don't have one yet" he said, smiling to Jezzabell. "I don't need a ride, I have wings" Cooro said, smiling as he pointed to two almost unnoticable flaps on the back of his shirt that were currently closed.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:56 am

Jezabell smield and looked over to Raistlin. "I'm this way..I'll meet ya'll by the boutique" She turned and began walking to her car waving to the others. She smiled widely looking to raistlin. "You are not allowed to contribute to te buying of my suit I refuse to let you spend money your saving up for a car." She stuck out her tongue the unlocked her car slipping into her seat waiting for him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:25 am

He laughed and stuck his tounge out at her. "Well i will anyways. I'm almost saved up and once I get my paycheck I'll have more than enough for the car. Besides, I have that in a savings account. I'd be paying for the suit out of my pocket money" He slipped into the passenger seat and buckled up, smiling. "This is going to be fun. I've never had many friends before so today was a relatively good day for me"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Jezabell paused and looked at him a moment thinking then sighed shaking her head she turned around to check for cars and other possible accidents then slowly backed away before turning back around and driving off. She grinned her ears perking up as she drove going a little over the speed limit but loving the thrill and excitment it gave her.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Loren and Elaine looked at the group. 'I have a bike. As in motorcycle.", he said as he jingled a set of keys on his fingers. He told the group he and Elaine would meet the others at the mall plaza.

He took Elaine and got to his bike. They both put on helmets and Loren started the bike, driving it quickly to the mall plaza, they got there before anyone else and then just waited for the others.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Raistlin smiled, watching out the window for a while at the scenery whizzing by. He loved driving, and he already had his lisence, he just needed a car now. But he'd have one soon... a really cool one too. He looked over at Jezzabell. She seemed to be a good driver. going a bit over the speed limit but who didn't? He smiled and turned back to look at the road. She was a good friend, just stubborn.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Wahya slipped out of James' grasp, and walked to her car. Getting in, she quickly starts it up, stashing her stolen goods in a secret compartment under the seat of her chair. She then grabbed some stolen money, tucked it in her pocket while she got ready to leave. She then remembered James, and rolled her window down,"Hey! You coming or not?" she then made sure everything she stolen was hidden as she waited for his answer.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:33 pm

James pulled out his own keys. "I'm not leaving my baby here. I'll meet you there." He grinned then turned Around walking to his car which was parked relatively close. slipping into the drivers seat then letting the top down and taking off to the mall a bit wild grin on his face.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Wahya rolled her eyes then rolled up her window. Pulling out the parking lot she drove after the others. She laughed at herself wondering what she was gonna do with people she barely knew at the mall, and to her own amusement she found herself smiling. She was still weary and nervous, it will take her a long time before she gets used to this new side of her.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 pm

(can't post here till Jess does)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Jezabell smiled as she aprked her car then got it out locking it and turning to Raisitlin. "follow me my friend..And I do warn you..be weary of the people here most of them are stubborn little aarogant bastards and I suggest you keep yourself gaurded. Or i could always save you." Jezabell smirked then began walking to the the mall plaza to find the others.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Raistlin smiled at her as he got out. "right, thanks for the warning" he kept up beside her, watching for anyone who was going to try something. He looked up as Cooro came down beside them, flapping his wings to slow his drop and landing gracefully beside them. He absorbed his wings again and laughed lightly as he fell in step beside Jezzabell. "Where are we headed first?" he asked, smiling widely.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Loren and Elaine walked up to the three of them. They were eating ice cream cuz they got tired of waiting for them. "First to buy Jezabell a new swimsuit.", Elaine said with a smile.

Loren nodded. "And then we can do our own shopping and meet up to have dinner, Jezabell's treat.", he said with a smirk as he licked his ice cream, his black tail swishing behind him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Raistlin's tail swayed happily. His first time being out with friends. This would be so much fun. "Right. Where should we go for the swimsuit?" he said happily. Cooro practically vibrated with excitement, putting his hand in the air. "Umm... you don't have to raise your hand" Raistlin said, snickering. "I know a place I know a place!" Cooro said, leading the way quickly. He led them around to the back side of the mall outside a shop called tailwear, a store devoted to clothes adapted specifically for furries.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next