Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furries

4 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Furries - Page 23 Empty Re: Furries

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Jezabell smiled to elaine then gently hugged he. "It is perfectly alright!" Jezabell released elaine then gently nudged Loren in the ribs "now you on the other hand.. you can pay for both of you!" she grins then tackles him to the ground pinning him down. "a little birdie told me your good at fighting almost as good as I am" she smirks keeping him pinned to thr ground by his shoulders.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Raistlin smiled at the others. "Thanks guys. And don't worry I forgive you for being so mean" He laughed slightly. He laughed harder when Jezzabell tackled Loren. "You're in trouble now Loren" Secretly he was slightly jealous, wanting to be the one pinned down by her, but at the same time it was kinda funny.

Cooro giggled. He had been expecting something like this to happen, he was just disappointed he didn't get to be a part of the matchmaking. Still at least they were together. He smiled. "Congrats you two. You're so cute together. And to answer Loren's question, my mom needed me home to help her for a while before I left for here. My stuff's already inside"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Elena smiled and simply stepped aside as Jez tackled Loren. The lynx anthro went down onto his back and stared up at Jez with a smirk. He turned and faced Elena. "So cruel love. Leaving me to the clutches of this wild girl. No matter, I'll win this little brawl.", Loren said as he nimbling flipped Jez over him with ease.

He then had her pinned to the sand and smirked down at her. "So you wanna brawl eh? Sure you want to brawl with me?", he asked as he leaned down to whisper into her ear. "I'm sure there's a vulpine(fox) who would love to be under you.", he said and chuckled lifting his head back high above her, his arms pinning hers to the sand, his legs gently keeping her legs down.

Elena saw Loren lean down to Jez's ear. She knew he didn't mean anything by it, but it did make her a tiny bit jealous. At times she felt like Loren was too good for her. Of course she trusted him completely and knew that he would never cheat on her, but she could get jealous. She was a healthy young girl after all. And she loved her boyfriend, why wouldn't she get jealous if he was intimate with another girl.

She'd just have to remind him later that his actions could lead her to become possessive over him. Just a tiny bit.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Jezabeel struggled as Loren held her down then managed to wiggle one arm from then the other and under hook him using her back to push off and get her legs free then skrimp away before crawling away her tail wagging but a tad nervously her face was perfectly hidden behind her hair but if anyone were to see it they would know that she was blushing a deep red from loren's comment and she was desparatle trying to hide blushing still she used her hands top quickly dig a huge hole in the sand then grabbing a snorkle she began piling the sand on top of ehr soon all that was seen was a snorkle sticking from the ground and the sound of her nervous breathing.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 pm

By the point where Loren had her pinned down, Raistlin was having a hard time hiding his jealousy. He laughed, but it was obviously fake, just to cover up the fact that he wished Loren would get off Jezzabell. His ear perked up suddenly as he caught the slightest whisper of the word 'vulpine'. He blushed, suddenly wondering what Loren had just said.

He was so wrapped up in thinking that he didn't notice Jezz burying herself in the sand. When he finally came to, Caroo kindly pointed out Jezzabell's hiding spot to the confused Raistlin. The vulpine knelt next to the spot where she had buried herself. "Jezzabell? Jezz please come out of there, I think you're overreacting" He bit his lip, slightly worried about her and what had set her off.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Loren hopped off when Jez managed to push him off and he grinned as he walked back to Elaine, only to have her give him the eye. Loren stared at her for a moment, confused, before it dawned on him why she was acting this way. He chuckled loving how cute his girlfriend was she she was jealous.

Elaine was standing, one foot tapping the sand, and her arms akimbo. She gave him the eye, the look that told him something was up. She saw him laugh and her act almost fell apart. Good thing she practiced her acting skills. Loren stood there, looking like an innocent kid. He walked up to her and wrapped his long arms around her waist and purred into her neck. "You know that you are the only for me. Nothing is going to change that, not ever. Je t'aime Elaine.", he told her as he kissed her cheek.

Elaine blushed a bright red at his words. She almost melted when he told her he loved her in French. Feeling limp, she leaned back into his arms and blushed. "I know that. But it doesn't stop me from feeling jealous. I am a healthy young girl who loves her boyfriend., she told him. Loren chuckled and purred, his tail waving in the air back and forth merrily. "And I love you to. And I'll say I love you in all the languages possible.", he told her making her giggle. She knew Loren knew about 10 languages and was still trying to learn more. It made her blush because he was trying to learn all the ways to express "I love you". So far he had it down in Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, and Thailandese.

Loren looked over at Jez in the sand and Raistlin hovering over her. He chuckled, he must have made her blush like a mad tomato for her to bury herself in the sand. But no matter, he knew the two youngsters had feelings for each other. The lynx anthro was just giving them a shove in the right direction.

Erebus had walked over to them, the kids at his heels. He saw Cooro and nodded his head. "Glad you could join us.", he told the crow anthro as the two kids ran over to the bird anthro. He looked around. "We're missing someone in this picture.", he said as he raised an eyebrow and stared at Loren and Elaine, who pointed over at where Raistlin was.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Raistlin sighed, getting on his hands and knees and digging carefully into the sand to try and get her out. Cooro watched amusedly, folding one wing up and leaving the other extended to catch the soft ocean breeze as he sat down on the cool sand. Raistlin finally managed to dig up Jezzabell's arm. "Come on Jezz, come out of there. Please??" he tugged gently on her arm to try to make her come out of the sand.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Jezz thought for a long moment then slowly dug her way out and popped up shaking sand off her body then taking Raistlin hand and dashing off to the ocan so she could rinse off she always loved the ocean it cooled her off and made her calma nd happy only downside was it made her fur stink horridly.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:31 am

Erebus quietly watched as Raistlin managed to dig Jez out but as soon as he did, the dog anthro grabbed the fox anthro's hand and off they went into the ocean.

Loren stared after them with a raised brow, still hugging Elaine. "What are we? Chopped liver?", he asked to no one in particular.

Elaine giggled. "More like invisible. Let's leave them alone though Loren, I think you've helped them enough today.", she told him as she and Loren took the two kids and the four of them skipped over to the adults managing the food to see if they needed help.

(you know, I've come up with a good plot, but seeing as how all our RPs are slowly deteriorating, I don't know if I shouldn't bring it in)

Erebus watched the two figures in the ocean for a bit longer before the bat anthro too, followed the rest over to the food, giving the two some alone time.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Just as Raistlin had managed to dig down to Jezzabell, she grabbed his arm and dragged him off towards the ocean again. Dazed and unable to keep up, he just followed along, blushing as he gripped her hand tightly. He glanced over his shoulder at the others, then turned and looked at Jezz again, smiling slightly. As they reached the water he stopped beside her and hugged her tight. "Care to explain why you dragged me here?" He laughed slightly, leaning his head on her shoulder now that no one was watching them.

Cooro watched the two dash off towards the ocean and sighed. "Geeze you just can't keep up with them. So energetic" Completely missing the irony of his statement, the young crow anthro ran after the others happily, leaving the two on their own as he caught up. "So what are we eating!? I'm hungry! I hope the food's good! It smells great! Oh wow hamburgers!" He bounced excitedly around the food area, humming some random tune to himself and grinning.

(go ahead and tell us. And I refuse to let the RPs die!)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Jezzabell grinned a mischevious grin at raistilin Then kept dragging him a long walking quickly and go farther and farther away from the group. From their few it looked as if they were just going up a sand dune fron the group's few they could see that Jez and Raistilin were going up dead men's drop. Jezzabell was grinning like a fool now.

As soon as they reached the top Jez spun around to look at Raistilin "congrats you have managed to hike all the way up dead men's drop now... I am gonna go something crazy you can join me if you want but if not.. oh well." With that Jezzabell took off in a dead sprint and jumped straight off the edge squealing with delight and fear she hit the water hard and seemed like a long time before her head bobbed up amougest the waves laughing.

Jezzabell turned around only to meet a huge wave slamming into her and sending her under water her body being flipped about wildly she kicked hard to try and resurface but it was no use she was like a rag doll. finally it stopped and she came up suckin in a lung full of hair coughign before the waves slammed her down again the undertoe sending her farther out to see. A long while passed and she finally resurfaced coughing ahrder and sucking in huge gulps of air. She glanced around finding some drift wood she swam and held onto it for dear life then began frantically kicking back to shore. then another wave hit engulfing her in water her back under but this time she didn't seem to resurface it was like she vanished in the middle of the ocean.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Raistlin paused at the top of Dead man's drop as Jezz took off running to the edge. He watched her dive off the cliff, entranced by her beautiful form, to him she suddenly seemed the only thing in the world. The spray of the ocean jumped up as she hit the water and he laughed as she re-surfaced, but she soon went under again, and what he thought at first was just her playful antics soon became an apparent struggle. "Jezz!" he yelled down, though he knew it would do no good. He became frantic, yelling down to her and pacing back and forth, looking for a way to help her.

Finally, she went under the water again, this time not surfacing. Panicked now, he looked around, panting, then suddenly dove, straight down into the raging water. He went under and didn't surface for a long time, the white foam of the sea covering the spot he had landed in. After a moment, the surface broke and he came up, gasping for air and clutching Jezzabell in his strong arms. He frantically kicked, heading for shore, not worrying about himself, but instead doing his best to keep Jezz above the water. After what seemed like an eternity, he crawled up on the beach, laying her unmoving figure beside him. His shadow shaded her as he crouched above her. "Jezz! Jezzabell answer me!" When she didn't respond, Raistlin did his best to try to make her cough up the water in her lungs. "Come on, please don't die on me..." Tears fell from his eyes onto her cheeks as he pressed his lips against hers, trying to force air into her lungs.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Jezzabell woke with a start and coughed up tons of sea water that burned her throat on the way up. Her eyes quickly fluttered open as she looked around it took her a moment to register her surroundings she then gave him a weak but obvious happy grin. "Thanks for saving me.." Jezzabell smiled another one of her micheavious smiles. "let's do that again."

Jez slowly lifted her arm then pressed it on the ground and forced herself up. She took a moment taking in several huge gulps of air before she sat up straight then began to push herseld on her feet.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Well while the two youngsters were having fun cliff diving, Jezzabell's little act caught the attention of everyone in the gang. It was Erebus who caught the sound of Raistlin's frantic shouting and everyone ran like the wind to where the dog anthro and fox anthro were.

The scent they saw was of a faint-looking Jezzabell and panicked looking Raistlin. Apparently they all concluded that one of them, the faint-looking one, must have thought of the great idea to go cliff diving and almost ended up drinking up the entire ocean...and dying.

Eagle shook his head at the two and Marie walked over to see if Jezzabell was alright.

"You silly girl. Are you alright? That's the last time you're going cliff diving. Don't do something so reckless again. There are sharp rocks at the bottom and if the momentum of your fall and the wind push you towards the cliff, you could have ended up skewered on the rocks!" Marie cried as she checked Jezzabell over for injuries.

Eagle nodded his head in agreement with his wife. The two kids clung to their uncle's leg and watched with interest though unknowing what was going on. Erebus had his hand over his face and soon was pinching the bridge between his eyes. Great...two teens who acted like kids. Just what they needed. To keep himself from saying something harsh and cruel, he mumbled about going to check on the food and led his niece and nephew away back to the grill.

Loren and Elaine both went over to check Jezzabell and Raistlin. Loren whistled as he took in Jez's condition. "Dang girl, way to be daring. Maybe you should attempt that when you're a bird anthro or maybe a fish anthro," he told her as he patted her head gently.

Elaine looked at the dog and fox and sighed. "Somehow I doubt Loren and I'll be able to leave you two alone after this. Who knows what other mess you two will get into when you're by yourselves," she said as she stood up with Loren and eyed the two younger anthros.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Raistlin breathed a sigh of relief as he saw Jezzabell wake up. She sat up and coughed and Raistlin coughed along with her, a little water still stuck in his lungs from the swim. "Please... don't... don't ever scare me like that again" He hugged her quickly, then helped her up to a standing position, putting his arm around her both to support her, and to hold her close.

He glanced up and saw the others approaching quickly and they soon surrounded the two in a nervous bunch. Instinctively, he wrapped his tail around her in a protective gesture. Raistlin brushed off all of their comments, assuring them they were both fine and hoping it was true. Elaine's comment made him smile a little, but all in all he was still pretty shaken from the incident.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm

ok so for this RP, I'm gonna drop off some characters since I don't want to play that many

I'll keep Loren and Elaine (still human) and I'll keep Erebus the bat

Loren will have 100% accurate vision for his special ability, uses twin pistols as weapons and controls the element metal

Elaine is human Very Happy

Erebus has the ability to fly, throws knives as his weapon and controls wind as his element

who's gonna start this new revised Furries?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:53 pm

I propose we continue from where we are, but we just kinda throw a wrench in the works with an attack on them or something, someone who doesn't like the anthros in the world and wants them dead. Then they can discover their powers, it would make more sense that way.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:39 pm

ok so instead of them at someone's party, let's just say they are the beach for a group hangout

so I'm leaving the adults off, I guess Erebus is babysitting them Very Happy since he is the oldest, someone else post first in reply, either jess or aaron and then I'll post
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:52 pm

I'm going to let Jess post since it would be hard to pick up since I was the last one to post. If she reaaaaly wants me to though then I'll start us off.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23