Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furries

4 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Furries - Page 11 Empty Re: Furries

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:27 am

Jezabell laughed then pressed the button to unlock her car before waving to her mother. "alright I'll give you some time. Just let me know when your ready. When live in a big house for a middle class family. So there is plenty of room for you and any others who might Join our small family." Her smile brighthened as her tail wagged and she then slid into the drivers seat of her car.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:38 am

He nodded to her, his tail wagging as he slipped into the passenger's seat and buckled up. Knowing how she drove, he'd need the seatbelt. He bit his lip, still debating the offer. He'd never really had a family... and the offer was nice... but, what if he wanted her to be more than a sister? He shook the thought off, blushing again. He would never ever admit that. He bit his lip again.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:46 am

Jezabell watched Raistlin a moment then smiled. "I understand how you feel but mother is such a great mother-" She paused to laugh. "-A little teasing and embarassing but sweet. Just be nice and stay out of my step-dad's way. And I understand you value our friendship so if you want you don't have to think of me as a sister bu as more of a roomate."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:27 am

Loren and Elaine got on his bike and rode away to the mall. They had gotten there before everyone again, so they went to a nearby pet store and spend their waiting time looking and petting the animals the store had.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:16 am

Raistlin thought a moment then smiled. "Alright... that sounds like a good idea. I'll accept the offer" He beamed at her. "Now come on. everyone else is going to beat us there" he said teasingly, poking her arm. Cooro jumped in the back of the car and buckled up. "My wings are tired so i'm gonna ride with you guys" Raistlin smiled back at him. "I'm okay with it if she is."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:19 pm

"Just buckle up" Jezabell grinned then gave him enough time to buckle up before backing up then stepping on the gas and driving and driving to the mall again grinning wildly. She smiled and wooped before arriving at the store and aprking quickly and easily. "okay we're here."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Wahya went home, but as soon as she walked in the door she walked back out when she heard her parents fighting as usual. She grunted, got back in her car, and decided to drive around town. Sighing she pulled into a parking spot at the park, and got out to walk the nature trails while her ears stood up as her tail swayed softly.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Raistlin held on to the armrest for dear life once again and Cooro giggled with joy as Jezzabell weaved in and out of traffic. Raistlin let out a sigh of relief as she pulled in and he stepped out, his tail wagging. "Looks like Loren and Elaine beat us here" Cooro jumped out of the car. "Let's go ahead and find me a swimsuit" he said, dragging Jezzabell along, Cooro distractedly following them to the store. Raistlin immediately went over to the mens swimsuit section and looked around, taking his time. "I honestly don't know which to choose"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Loren's ears perked up. He turned his head and saw Jezabell's crazy car pull up next to their bike. He chuckled nervously. He so did not want to sit in a car with that girl behind the wheels. Poor Raistlin and Cooro.

Elaine was holding a kitty and turned to Loren. "Oh are they here?", she asked him as she nuzzled the purring kitty. Loren turned to her with a smile and nodded. "Yeah, c'mon let's go say hi and then go looking for a present for your mom.", he said to her. Elaine nodded and gently handed the kitty back to the store clerk who gave them kind smiles. It was nice to see that at least some people of the species were getting along.

Loren took Elaine's hand and they walked into the swimsuit store the others were at. They found the group. "Hey, you guys finally got here.", Loren said with a smirk. Elaine smiled and went over to Raistlin to help him pick out swim trunks.

She was digging through some and pulled out the perfect one for Raistlin. "Oh Raistlin look at this one. It's perfect for you.", she said. She held up a pair of orange, black, and white trunks. It even had a tail hole in it. It had a paw print on it and had a little white fox head on both legs.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Wahya contnuies walking down the trails as her mind races with the things that had recently happen. She knew her parents were gonna be divorced before today was over. She didn't care much, she knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. Good thing she hated her parents anyway. Wahya looked ahead of her with honey colored eyes into the darkness of the forest, a small breeze passing by her making her black and white highlighted hair sway a bit. She didn't know where she was going, but at the moment she didn't care.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Jezabell smiled. "That so suits you Raistlin! Try it on!" She giggled then gently took the swim suit and shoved both Raistlin and the suit into the changing room laughing then standing gaurd. "you don't come out untill Iyou change and you.." She turned to the others grinning crazily. "You don;t go in or you'll have to get past me." She laughed and barked her tail wagging wildly and her ears perking up.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:33 am

Raistlin grinned and looked over the swimsuit. "looks good to me". Jezzabell suddenly shoved him into the changing room to make him try it on, much to his embarassment. Crazy girl. He listened for a sec as she threatened the others not to go in, then sighed and changed, coming back out hesitantly in the swimsuit. "H-how does it look?" he asked, looking down at the ground and trying to keep from blushing. The suit fit and matched his tail and ears. He didn't look bad in a swimsuit, and though he wasn't particularly muscular, he didn't look weak at all and seemed well-built. He looked up at the others. "Well?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:22 am

Jezabell smiled and turned around her smile fading and her jaw nearly dropping. Damn...h-he looked hot! She gaped at him a moment before shaking her head and blushing then looking away. "You uh....you look great." She tried to keep her cheeks from redening anymore as she bit her lower lip.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:27 am

He looked at her for a moment, smiling suddenly as he recognized the same reaction he had had when he'd seen her. He blushed a bit. "Thanks, I guess I'll buy it then if everyone else agrees that it looks fine" he looked around to the others for a response. Cooro nodded and gave him a thumbs-up and Raistlin smiled back.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 am

Loren and Elaine both noticed the looks the two anthros were giving each other. How much more obvious could they get? They glanced at each other, and then they both smiled mischieviously few a moment and then their grin was gone. They went back to just smiling warmly. But they had things planned for this weekend trip to the beach house. Oh a lot of things.

Loren cleared his throat. "Looks matching Raistlin, seems like it's too good to be true, for someone.", he said as he elbowed Jezabell meaningfully. Elaine nodded her head, holding back a giggle. "I knew it would be perfect.", she said.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:53 am

Jezabell blushed a deeper red then looked away. "y-yeah." she turned and went to look around the clothes for a bit her heart pounding. She was getting annoyed with her stupid reactions. She sighed then contuined searching through the clothes trying to look distracted amougest other things.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 am

Raistlin blushed deeper and shuffled his foot, then looked back up. "Well, if we're agreed then I'll buy it" he smiled and slipped back into the changing room, changing back into his normal clothes, then came back out with the swimsuit in his hand, walking over to the counter, glancing briefly back at Jezzabell before pulling out his wallet and purchasing the swimsuit.

Cooro snickered as he watched the two, he was deffinately getting in on any plans Loren and Elain had to bug them.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:00 am

Loren pulled Cooro over to him and Elaine and the three huddled together for a bit. "So...we have some matchmaking to do. Cooro, you in?", he asked the younger anthro.

Elaine smiled thinking of all the little games they could play to get Jezabell and Raistlin together. She ticked them off her fingers as she thought. Spin the bottle, truth or dare, hide and seek, all those little kids games. Eagle and his wife would love to help out as well. She giggled as she thought.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:02 am

"Deffinately in" Cooro whispered, grinning happily. "What ideas have you got?"

Raistlin finished buying the suit and took the bag, making his way over to Jezzabell. "See anything you like?" he asked, hoping to call her bluff of being interested in the clothes. He smiled at her warmly, slinging the bag over his shoulder.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:09 am

Jezabell jumped slightly then blushed. "you startled me." She giggles then returns to looking. "i was looking for a sun dress...since we're going to the beach." She smiles and contuines looking then pulls out a white strapless dress with bright pink flowers and ruffles along the bottom and some on the top. "What'd ya think? I never really wear dresses...So i wouldn't know what i look good in." Jezabell laughs nervously then looks over the dress.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:11 am

He smiled as he looked at it. "It looks good" he said truthfully, then blushed a bit. "Though I don't think you could possibly look bad in anything" He smiled at her slightly, inside though he was beating himself up for saying the comment out loud to her.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:16 am

Jezabell blushed beat red then looked away. "i'll go pay and then we can leave..oh and I'll let mother know you accepted our offer." She smiles widely and then walks to the counter setting the dress down then paying for it then turning and looking at the others. "So then sha'll we get going." Jezabell had noticed their whispering but made an effort to ignore it her amazing hearing making it very hard.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:40 am

Raistlin smiled at her, waiting for her to get back from paying. "Yeah I suppose we might as well go." He could just barely hear them whispering, not enough to make out what they were saying, but he could tell they were talking about him. "Oh, Jezzabell... when can I move in? I'm sick of the lonley house I live in"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:55 am

Loren, Elaine, and Cooro, had finished whispering. Loren and Elaine turned back to Jezabell and Raistlin with innocent smiles on their faces. "You guys are going to become house buddies?", Loren asked. "At least we have one less person to worry about transportation for.", he added with a grin.

Elaine smiled. "Are you guys done buying your clothes? If you are, you guys can go to the pet store nearby. Loren and I are going shopping for a gift, but you guys can leave and go have fun at the aquarium if you want. Today they have a discount on tickets for students. Go have fun, Loren and I will catch up with you guys later. I hear they're letting a few selected people swim with the dolphins and killer whale. Bye.", Elaine said as she and Loren headed out of the store.

Loren threw a wave back. "Later. I've got Cooro's number so we'll call when we get to the aquarium.", he said as they exited the store, holding hands, and walking to their next store.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:44 pm

"Sure thing" Raistlin said, smiling and waving as they left. With that he took Jezzabell's hand, dragging her out to the pet store. "Come on, I wanna look at the puppies" he said, pulling her along until they reached the store. Cooro followed a short distance behind. While Raistlin dragged Jezzabell over to the puppies, Cooro went over to the birds.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next