Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furries

4 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Furries Empty Furries of Denton High

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:19 am

The year is 2035. The recession of 2011, which lasted for 22 years, has now ended, but during the terrible recession, all research was halted for lack of funds, leaving technology at more or less its current situation. During this time however, many black market technologies were researched, basely genetic ones, none of them making it to the market in the end. All of these genetic technologies were based on the growing fad before the recession of furry art. The genetic medicines aimed unsuccessfully to transform a regular human into a “furry” or half animal, half human. The only people that received these treatments though were the test subjects who, once released, passed the dormant traits onto their children where the gene became active. In the current society, these “freaks”, as they are commonly dubbed, are commonly looked down upon in society by humans, forcing them to band together for friendship and support. Though most look down on them, there are some “fan clubs” that basically obsess over them, giving them constant attention to the point of annoyance… two extremes. The story centers around a group of these friends, some already aquainted, some who are not yet a part of this circle of friends, trying to live a normal life and make it through high school, despite the blatant discrimination from many of the students.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Furries Empty Re: Furries

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Jezabell Walked through the halls of denton highschool her tail wagging and her ears happily sitting on top of ehr head she smiled as she listened in on others conversations although she knew this was wrong she couldn't help but over hear what they were saying many whispered harsh things about her others simply whispered about rumors she still smiled as she walked to athletics This was one of the only times she was really happy throughout the day she was able to Run something she was good at and also brought her great Joy.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Raistlin looked down at his schedule, looking through the classes he had. Art first, he probably wouldn't know anyone there... as he looked up, another kid ran into his shoulder hard. "Sorry..." he said timidly as the other kid smirked. "Hey! why'd you do that?" the kid yelled at him, deciding to start something from it. Raistlin looked down. "I... i didn't mean to..." the kid shoved him into a locker and he whimpered. No no... he couldn't lose controll now. stay calm, what's the worst he could do.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Aaliya Paused and turned seeing a boy getting shoved into a locker she watched with a bit of horror then growled lightly taking several steps to the older boy. although she was just a sophomore she wasn't willing to elt anyone get bullied. She grabbed the boy by the wrist and jerked his arm back then wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him down backwards so he fell straight on his butt she crossed her arms at the older boy he looked bigger then her and he looked like one of the boys that's probably hurt her she glared at him as he stood up facing her also glaring. Aaliya noticed The boy in the locker was like her and she placed her hand on the back of the bullys neck and jerked his head down while bringing her knee up to his gut and slamming him in the gut with her knee. "Leav him alone!"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Raistlin saw the boy draw his fist back to hit him, but before he could, a girl... one like himself attacked the boy and stopped him. Raistlin took a little while to process the information, then dusted himself off and watched as the boy doubled over from the blow to his gut. He turned to the girl shyly. "Th-thank you for helping me" seeing the commotion was over, the crowd quickly dispersed to go to class. "Umm... my name's Raistlin... you can call me Ray if you want" he said more confidently, extending his hand to her.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Aaliya nodded and smiled. "see ya around then." she turned her tail still wagging she didn;t like to be so rude but afterall she did need to get to class. Her tail picked back up on the wagging as her ears returning to perking up slightly and bouncing happily. She sort of alreay knew this boy. She knew his name was Raistlin adn that he ahd a fan club also he was very attratcive and seemed to work well with the ladies although he was rather weak and shy. Aaliya shut her eyes as she thought about this but kept walking to athletics she then frowned as she remembered swimming was starting and that means the flock of boys who also came to see some skin would come again. Aaliya sighed "at least i can get some sort of trainging."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Raistlin dropped his hand and looked at the time. Great, he was going to be late if he waited around. With a sudden burst of speed he shot down the hall to Art class, stopping outside the door and taking apparently no effort to do this. He opened the door and entered the room, looking around. immediately he spotted two girls from his so called "Fan Club" he ducked his head, though he knew this would do nothing, and made his way to a table on the other side of the classroom.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Elaine and Loren made their way around the school, Elaine looking at her schedule. Loren didn't look at his cuz it was the exact same as Elaine's, he requested it that way and the principle didn't object. Elaine smiled up at him. "We have art class first.", she told him with a gentle smile. Loren smiled gently back at her with loving gold eyes. "You're favorite class.", he said gently.

Elaine smiled. They made their way to the art room, avoiding smashing into people. Every guy gave Elaine a searching look and Loren glared them until they shrank away. Damn filthy bastards. How dare they look at Elaine like that? He grumbled and Elaine just giggled at him. He gave her a smile and they walked into the art class. In front of them was apparently another anthro, a fox. As soon as the guy opened the door, a mob of people dog piled him, or fox piled. Uh fans. Or at least they tried to. Loren wrapped an arm around Elaine and walked into the class picking the table the fox guy sat at.

Elaine sat down and smiled at the fox. "Hello there. I'm Elaine Margaux. You?", she asked. Loren gave the fox anthro a nodd. "Hey cousin.", he said. He referred to all anthros as his cousin.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Aaliya growled and frowned thenslipped into the Ladies locker room and changed quickly she ahd to altar her bathing suit quite a bit in order to bit her body and to fit with out showing another but leaving just a big enough Hole for her tail sne smiled then walked out stretching and still smiling she took her stand on the platform getting ready she dove into the pool and swam around a bit.

Three Girls watched Aaliya with Anger in their eyes The tallest girl smirked and whisperes something to them and they all giggled then Grinned looking at Aaliya ready to pounce they looked around then jumped into the poll forcing Aaliya down then tugging hard at her bathing suit while keeping her down. several other girls laughed at the site.

Aaliya Struggled then slammed ehr elebow into the girls stomach that was tugging at her strap and same up for a much needed breath panting slightly she growled then looked at the girls before jumping out of the pull the guys whistling and laughing at her. She growled a tad louder then felt her strap rip she gasped then grabbed it holding ot up she ran into the locker room.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Raistlin looked up at the new arrivals, glad to be distracted from the conversations about him he could hear. "Umm... i'm Raistlin" he said quietly to the human. He looked in surprise at the other person, another anthro. That was odd... he hadn't expected to meet more than one so soon. "Hi" he said to him, looking back to the girl and thinking for a moment before asking timidly "You... you're not part of the fan club are you?" he looked down. to him there were two extremes of humans... those that treated him like rubbish... and those that treated him like a pet.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Aaliya sighed looking around finding her clothes soaking in the sink several girls approached her grinning in a twisted satisfied kind of way. "Wipe that smile of your face.. Freak." They laughed and left Aaliya stood their looking down at ehr clothes and sighed keeping her head low then pulling them out to dry keeping her gaze down she sighed then changed into her athletics uniform and decided to leave she didn;t care of thje trouble she wasn;t willing to take anymore of this. Aaliya grabbed her still drying clothes and left proceeding to walk around the halls keeping her head low as she thought.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:27 pm

"Umm... i'm Raistlin"

Elaine nodded her head and smiled at the fox anthro. She wasn't disgusted or disturbed. That's what you get when you have an anthro boyfriend. She giggled at the thought. "Nice to meet you Raistlin. This here is Loren Vasilis. Don't worry, he looks mean but he's a good guy.", she said as she smiled at the anthro lynx. Loren smiled back.

"You... you're not part of the fan club are you?"

Elaine giggled, and then laughed softly. "Oh don't worry. I'm not. I do think your kind are cute but I don't go crazy.", she said with a gentle smile. Loren grinned a bit. "If she was, I wouldn't be near her.", he said with humor. Elaine pouted playfully and then turned back to Raistlin. "You like art too?", she asked.

(hey jess join the art class Very Happy )
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Aaliya hadn't even been paying attention as to where she was walking and found ehrself in the art department she blinked then saw several anthros in the art room she made a quick adjustment to her schdule as an excuse to get in the class and she quickly thought of a reason to come in she entered. Sh ewasn't one to pour her feelings out to random people but.. She wanted to talk to her own kind about this it was getting hard to stay on the team... She entered and sat next to them hoping no one would pay any attention to her.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Loren's ears twitched as he heard movement and footsteps. He looked up just as a girl walked over to their table and sat. The surprising thing was, she had dog ears! And a tail! Another anthropomorphic. Elaine saw the girl and gave her a bright smile. "Hello there. I'm glad you wanted to join us. What's your name? I'm Elaine Margaux.", she said to the dog girl.

Loren tilted his head towards her, his way of greeting. " 'Sup?", he asked. He checked the clock. Class would start in 15 minutes, they still had time to chat. His ears then twitched again as he looked behind him and then frowned with disgust written on his face. The "fan club" was practically drooling at them and dying to touch their ears and tail. Loren saw one girl way to close to his tail and he drew his tail away from them. "Stupid humans.", he thought as he turned back to the table.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Aaliya looked up and waved. "I'm Aaliya Jaggery..." she kept her head down and took in a deep breath, "Umn...I'm not one to ask random people for advice but i really need help this time..." Aaliya looked over at them then looked back down. "Some girls On my swim team.. They umn.. ripped my suit and soaked my clothes that's why I'm in this crummy uniform" She frowned then looked up at them a moment before looking back at the table. "and All because of these crummy ears and this crummy tail...I think i should just quit the team.."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:49 pm

"I'm Aaliya Jaggery..."

Elaine nodded her head. "Nice to meet you.", she told her. Then she listened to the girl's story. Loren did as well.

"Some girls On my swim team.. They umn.. ripped my suit and soaked my clothes that's why I'm in this crummy uniform" "and All because of these crummy ears and this crummy tail...I think i should just quit the team.."

Elaine had a sad expression on her face. "Aaliya. Do you love swimming? If you do. You shouldn't give up on it. Tell you what. How about at lunch we walk over to the shopping plaza and pick out a new swimsuit for you?", Elaine asked the girl with a bright smile.

Loren looked away with a sigh. "You shouldn't let them get to you. Show them that they're just idiots for acting that way.", he said gruffly. Elaine patted his arm. "Loren, violence is not the answer.", she gently reprimanded him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Aaliya kept her head low trying not to look like a lost little puppy but as soon as the male said that violence wasn't the answer her ears perked up and she tried to keep it in but fell back laughing after awhile she looked at them seriously still smiling. "i want in on your perfect little world." She grinned then looked away a bit angry. "Out here in the real world you have to use violence to surive.. It's the only way." She looked out the window sighing as she heard a few guys whispering amoungest eachother about her she turned at them and glared.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:44 am

Raistlin looked up as he heard somone else enter the classroom. Yet another surprise, the girl he had met earlier had joined the class. He watched as she made her way to the table he was sitting... something was up with her though. He pulled his tail in protectively as one of the fan club girls started cuddling it. He looked at the girl who had just sat down.

"I'm Aaliya Jaggery..."

So that was her name... he'd remember that. He watched her as she continued speaking.

"Umn...I'm not one to ask random people for advice but i really need help this time..." Aaliya looked over at them then looked back down. "Some girls On my swim team.. They umn.. ripped my suit and soaked my clothes that's why I'm in this crummy uniform"

Raistlin shook his head in disgust. Humans... they treated them like crap... seems he wasn't the only one. "If you're tired of what they're doing then you should quit or take action against this. I'll help pay for your new swimsuit if we go to the shopping plaza" he smiled at her. One of the fan girls apparently couldn't controll herself any more and practically jumped on raistlin, hugging him. He let out a yelp of surprise and pushed the girl off him, clambering up on the table and hugging his knees. He looked down at the girl with wide eyes as if willing her to stay away. Another girl came around from the other side and grabbed at his tail. He yelped again and scooted further away, pulling in his tail.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:07 am

Oh damn. The "fan club" was on the move. Loren looked up when he saw Raistlin jump 5ft in the air. He looked behind the fox and saw the cause of the jump. Those damn humans. It was one thing to hate their guts, it was another to smother them with their "obsession". He then felt the hairs stand up on the back of his neck.

He whipped around and saw that his tail was being marveled at by the "fans". Apparently they were cooing and awing at his pretty black fur and the brass tail ring. He glared at them and ripped his tail from their grasp. He growled at them and his gold eyes glowed dangerously. "Get your filthy hands off my tail.", he snarled as he flicked his tail in the air, hinting that he was pissed off.

Of course the "fans" didn't take notice and just squealed like idiots who were on crack. He looked at them like they grew three heads or something. With disgust written obviously on his face.

Elaine patted his arm, trying to calm the anthro down. She saw the fur standing on edge on his neck and she tried to calm him. It was working. He started to calm and his tail wasn't standing straight in a threatening posture. Loren glanced at her and then sighed. He then turned to the petty fans. "Touch me again and I'll turn you into mince meat.", he threatened.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:13 am

Aaliya Had just about enough of this she glared at the girls then growled loudly baring her fangs to them. "I suggest you leave..Now." She was growing angry by the humans constant obession. Several of the girls grunted and ignored her. Growing testy with them she stood her hands clenched tightly into fist's. They seemed to back off and retreat back to their table she helped the fox up and sat back down crossing her arms. "I'm okay with them treating me like dirt at least somewhat... but when they treat us like a pet I want to rip their damn heads off." Aaliya said this loud enough so every human in the room could here. She was growing testy by each passing minute.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 am

(eep Guys I'm so stupid xD I was thinking and I used my Zombie loans name! xD Just change that Name that I said to Jezabell Johnson! xD I feel so freaking stupid! hahahaha.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:16 am

Raistlin cowered in the corner on the table as one of the fan girls advanced towards him, but Jezabell drove the girl off, growling. He smiled slightly as she helped him up and back into his seat. "Thanks for helping me again" he said to her as he sat down. "Those girls really tick me off too... they won't leave me alone no matter how much i tell them to." he moaned slightly and drooped his head in annoyance. Well, at least he had friends now... ones that would help him. If any anthros wanted to survive in this world, they had to stick together or these humans would tear them apart out of either hate or obsession. He watched as Loren threatened the girls. "That won't help" he said in a dissapointed tone of voice. "They think it's adorable when you threaten them... believe me... i know. Up till now they were the Raistlin Fan Club...sorry for dragging you into this"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:41 pm

"That won't help" he said in a dissapointed tone of voice. "They think it's adorable when you threaten them... believe me... i know. Up till now they were the Raistlin Fan Club...sorry for dragging you into this"

Loren looked back at Raistlin. "Che, for me it works sometimes. Apparently they got the message when I once almost threw one off the stairs. Seriously. I almost threw her off if Elaine didn't stop me. Good thing, or else I would've been expelled from the school.", he told them. He waved his hand saying that it was no big deal he got dragged in.

Elaine smiled and then elbowed Loren in his side. "Yes that unfortunate incident. At least the girls got off your back for a while. And it was a good thing I was near you. I swear you could have reallly hurt the girl.', she told him. He gave her a gentle look. "If I can't give the message through threats or words, actions will translate them.", he told her. He knew she didn't like violence, but in that case, he carried it out cuz the fan girl was insulting Elaine and Loren didn't stand for that crap.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Jezabell Looked over at them. "I prefer accutally takinf actions.. I am a woman or actions..words not so much." her ears dropped a bit and she bit her lower lip then spoke in such a soft mumble she was unsure if anyone even heard a word she said. "This is the fifth..school I've been to this year alone.."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:26 pm

"This is the fifth..school I've been to this year alone..""

Elaine reached across the table and took Jezabell's hands in hers. "Don't sweat it. And don't let it get to you. At least you've got friends at this school. Loren and me included. I may be human but I'm not like the rest of them.", she told her and Raistlin with a smile.

At that moment the teacher walked in. She was a young lady, mabye in her middle 20s. She had a kind expression on her face. "Alright class, welcome to Art III. Please take your seats, only four to a table please. I will pass out a sheet for you all to fill in and then we will get on with the introductions class.", she said with a happy expression. Elaine smiled at the teacher and she returned it. She seemed like a nice teacher.

The teacher didn't even stare when she saw anthropomophics in her class. It was like she treated them like normal people. "By the way class. I know you all know that we have anthropomorphics in the class with us. Please treat them just like you would other classmates alright? I don't tolerate bullying, discrimination, or pestering in my art class got it/", she asked in a stern voice. Loren raised his brows. He was going to like art class. Elaine had the same thought as she smiled towards Jezabell and Raistlin.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next