Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furries

4 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Furries - Page 13 Empty Re: Furries

Post  Kipcha Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:10 pm

(lol i actually started to laugh at tha lol you got it from the movie didnt you?)

Wahya couldn't help, but laugh at his pick up line. "Sure I'll go." She picked up the floor, and took it inside, setting it on the table. She then made sure no blood from her wounds where visible as she walked outside to join James.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 am

(LOL wow... so funny)

Raistlin followed her happily to the car, swishing his tail around and hopping in the passenger's seat. He buckled in and sat back, taking the puppy from Jezzabell so she could buckle in. Cooro hopped in the back of the car and buckled up, bouncing happily for the roller coaster ride that was about to happen. He quickly texted Elaine and Loren to say they were on their way.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 am

Loren and Elaine were waiting near the entrance to the aquarium. They had finished their gift delivery to Iris and now were at the aquarium waiting for the other three.

Loren stood, leaning against his bike a bit as Elaine stood by his side. They were chatting lightly but anyone could tell, they only had each other in their mind. They were in their own little world.

Loren held five tickets in his hand with a little collar for the puppy. Now all they needed was for all the members to get here so they could go in. Elaine wanted to see a dolphin show that was in 20 min. Loren smiled at her, they would make it and she knew.

As they waited, couples past and people walked by. The men in relationships had the nerve to give Elaine a look. How dare they!! They had their girlfriend or wives right next to them. Loren shot murder glares at the men and they looked away frightened. Elaine seemed oblivious to it all as she smiled at Loren warmly.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 am

Jezabell smirked and drove off glancing over at the puppy who seemed to whimper when being held by anyone but Jezabell she couldn't help but giggle she drove a tad easier now and smoother seeing as there was a baby in the car. Jezabell parked the car smiling then got out. walking up to the entrance now holding the puppy.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:47 am

Raistlin handed the puppy back to Jezzabell and slipped out of the car, smoothing down his jeans and dusting off the fur. He flicked his ear slightly, then straightened it again and began the short journey up to the entrance of the aquarium. He waved to Loren and Elaine, but they seemed lost in their own world... how cute. They were the perfect couple after all. Catching up to Jezzabell, he smiled at them and cut in. "Hey, we're here" he said, seeing the tickets in their hand. How nice of them to get everyone tickets.

Cooro lept out of the car, barely taking off the seatbelt before doing so. He shut the door and bounded up after Jezzabell and Raistlin, running circles around the group like a kid on a playground.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 am

Loren turned from glaring at a passing man to the three that arrived. Truthfully he was relieved that they could go in now. He didn't know how much longer he could stand men checking out his girlfriend. He had about shooed away 6 men, and all of them were either in a relationship or married. Disgusting.

Elaine smiled at the three coming and waved to them, her smile was blinding. At that moment another couple was walking closer. Loren instinctivly walked up to Elaine, wrapped his tail around her waist, and put his arm around her shoulders, and they both walked up to the three. "Finally you're here.", Loren said, suddendly ticked cuz the last man was pissing him off.

Elaine was surprised at Loren's actions but she didn't complain, she liked being in his arms, she felt safe. Obviously she was clueless to what was going on around her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:06 am

Jezabell giggled playfully then showed them the little puppy. "What do think?" Her smile widened and she watched everyone a moment before straightening her back her shoulders tenseing up and she flashed the man that passed by an angry glance for 'accidently' bumping into her. Her eyes returned to her friends and flickerd with apology. Smiling softly.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:13 am

Raistlin stood calmly beside Jezzabell as she presented the puppy to the others. His eyes took on an inner fire though as the guy bumped into her and he added his glare to hers, burning an imaginary hole in the guys hand. As if nothing had happened he returned his smiling gaze back to the puppy, chuckling inwardly at Cooro's oblivious antics.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 am

Elaine leaned forward to the puppy to look at it. She smiled warmly. "Aww how cute. Did you two decide on a name? (is it a boy or girl?) ", she asked then as she scratched the puppy under its chin. She smiled again at the puppy, it was so cute.

Loren leaned down to the puppy as well, and gently scratched its ear. Even though he was feline, he had no hatred for dogs, he liked them, as long as they knew who was boss. He turned to the others. He handed Jezabell the ticket collar for the puppy and gave everyone their ticket. "Well c'mon, let's not stand out here like idiots. There's a show to catch.", he said.

With that said, Elaine turned and started for the entrance, dragging Loren with her, the latter without a word of complaint.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:48 am

Raistlin shook his head, his hair waving around violently despite the gentle movements of his head. "We don't have a name for him yet, if you want to help think of one you're welcome to" He smiled at them and glanced around to make sure no one was getting near Jezzabell again. He turned back and saw Elaine dragging Loren off into the aquarium and managed to stifle a laugh. With that, he wrapped his tail around Jezzabell and pulled her along as well, passing through the entrance to the aquarium and on to the sitting area where the dolphin show would be.

Cooro dashed off ahead of the others, giggling happily and beating everyone to the stands. He stopped and leaned against the wall near the stands to wait for the others.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:08 am

Jezabell jumped back the moment Raistlin's tail wrapped around her she turned and pushed the boy down and was about to punch who she suspected to be another creep after one thing then realized it was Rastilin She stared at him then gently dropped her fist letting it unclench and she turned making her way to The stands. She had just nearly punched who new friend. But she was still angery she just met him today and already he was trying to get with her she could care less how much she liked him right now. Jezabell was angry she felt he was going to be just like every other boy on her block only chasing after one thing.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:36 am

Raistlin was suddenly knocked over by Jezzabell. He instinctively put his hands up in front of his face for protection... but she didn't punch. Instead she just stormed off unhappily, leaving him there. He sat up and looked at the ground... he hadn't been thinking. He didn't mean anything by it, but apparently he had upset her with wrapping his tail around her. He bit his bottom lip as he pushed himself up, thinking how he would appologize to her, and slowly started walking again. Why was she so violent with her reaction? Maybe she didn't like him... maybe she was trying to scare him off. He sprinted, to get within hearing range.

"Jezzabell" he yelled ahead to her. "Jezzabell" he finally caught up to her, panting slightly. "Jezzabell... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you or anything... I wasn't thinking about what I was doing and it was a stupid thing to do. Please forgive me." he bowed slightly and closed his eyes, expecting her to hit him rather than accept his appology.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:34 am

Jezabell spun around and glared a moment the puppy cowarded in her arms and she sighed taking it a deep breath befoe spekaing. "look i may look like it but I am NOT the easiet girl on the block and I well not tolerate anyone treating me like I am.. Now I do believe you didn;t mean it by that..But you came across it as so, so do not ever do something liek that again.." Jezabell paused cracking her knuckles. "i don't take kindly to sex crazied perverts. but i accept your apology." She smiles to him then sits down coaxing to pupy into relaxation.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 am

Raistlin grimaced as the harsh reprimand cut him like a sword. He knew he deserved it and he had steeled himself for it, but it still stung coming from her. He straightened up and sighed, sitting down next to her, careful to give her her personal space. He was thankful that she had at least forgiven him, he had expected a more violent response knowing her. He glanced over at her, "Um... jezzabell? I know I shouldn't have done that but... please, don't group me with those... freaks" he said, looking down as he did and hissing a bit on freaks. He had never meant anything sexual by it and he cringed at the term... he hated anyone like that and being classified as one of them hurt... alot.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:07 am

Loren's ears picked up the voices of Raistlin and Jezabell. They sounded harsh. He turned around, stopping Elaine in her tracks as he looked towards the two. "Everything okay back there?", he asked.

Elaine turned back and went to Loren's side looking back at the two back along. Raistlin and Jezabell seemed to be in a small argument. She turned to Cooro. "What happened? A lover's quarrel?", she asked giggling a bit.

Loren chuckled. "Hmm well those things are natural, we shouldn't have to worry much until someone gets punched.", he said. Elaine elbowed him with a smile on her face.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:10 am

"it's nothing guy's forget about it." Jezabell brushed past Elaine and Loren feeling a tad upset for ruining everyone's good time She sighed then slumped into her seat hugging the little puppy close to her and scratching behind it's ears.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 am

Raistlin sighed and sat down next to Jezzabell, looking forward at the show that was about to start. He glanced over and petted the puppy for a little while, then looked up again. Cooro turned to Loren and Elaine, whispering to them. "It looks like we're gonna have a hard time with this 'matchmaking' stuff. What do you think we should do?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 am

Elaine and Loren took a seat behind Jezabell and Raistlin, concerned looks on their faces. Loren frowned, looks like the kid made a small mistake of taking an advance on the girl. Minor mistake but Jezabell didn't take kindly to advances. Elaine had a worried look and clutched at Loren's shirt sleeve.

"It looks like we're gonna have a hard time with this 'matchmaking' stuff. What do you think we should do?"

Both of them turned to the crow anthro sitting next to them. Loren gave him a small nod of his head and he excused himself to get food for Elaine and pulled Cooro with him. "Well with them like that, it'll be hard, but I've got plans. We'll stick them together on rides and stuff without them noticing. You can tag along with Elaine and me when we leave them.", he said. Loren walked up to a food stand and bought some funnel cake for Elaine.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 am

Jezabell bit her lower lip as she held the little puppy closer to her and gently patted it's head. Gently releasing the puppy a tad while Raistlin wen to pet the squirming puppy. She glanced over to him a moment then looked down. She felt awful she knew he didn't mean anything by it... She spoke softly gently handing the puppy to him. "I'm gonna go get a drink...I'll be right back."

JEzabell stood and slipped past him then walked up the steps and to the cosession stand to be honet she was stuffed and wasn't even remotely thirsty..But she still felt bad and needed a moment to slip away and think of a better way to apologize.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 am

Raistlin tilted his head to the side as he watched her go, taking the puppy gently and petting it. He sighed, knowing she was upset because of her reaction to the whole thing, but he couldn't understand why she was so upset... she had a right to be upset, didn't she? He sighed... girls... he'd never understand them.

Cooro nodded to Loren and continued to follow him, happily bouncing around, excited about his job in the whole thing.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Loren bought drinks for himself, Elaine, and Cooro, also adding in a funnel cake for Elaine and Cooro. He paid the vendor and was about to head back to the stands with Cooro when he saw Jezabell. He walked over to her and gently patted her head. "Hey cheer up, I'm sure he didn't mean it. Now stop with the long face and enjoy the day alright? Don't make Elaine feel bad for dragging us around here k?", he said jokingly but wanting her to cheer up.

With that he walked back to the stands. Elaine beamed at him when they got to their seats. In the smallest of whispers, where it looked like his mouth didn't even move, he told Elaine the plans. She brightened at them and thanked him for the food. Loren handed Cooro his food and drink and Elaine and he went to watch the start of the show where the dolphins were brought in and were starting to splash people in the first few stands, luckily, they were in the back few.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Jezabell watched Loren a moment did she really look that upset? she didn't mean too. She smiled to him and nodded before stepping up to the vendor smiling and ordering a dr.pepper for herself a water for raistlin and a funnel cake to share. She figured a water and a funnel cake would make up for her harsh and rude behavior she smield gently paying the vendor before smiling then walking down the steps to Rasitlin akwardly handing him the water then once again akwardly and enrvously apologizing.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:49 am

Raistlin watched the show for a while, the dolphins splashing around happily. He looked up as Jezzabell offered him the water. He looked at it for a second... was this an appology? Was she trying to make up for exploding at him. He smiled and took it happily, thanking her. "Don't worry about it it's fine. Just sit down and enjoy the day" He smiled at her, happy that she hadn't meant any of it, and turned back towards the show, glancing over at the funnel cake and licking his lips. "Umm... do you mind if I have a bit of that?" he asked timidly.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:31 am

Jezabell grinned then in a sarcastic angry voice spoke. "No it' mine" She grinned wider before giggling and setting the funnel cake between them then holding the puppy close to her so it doesn't step in the cake or eat any of it. Jezabell smiled eating a piece of the funnel cake before watching the Dolphins as the flipped and splashed about.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 am

Raistlin laughed lightly and watched the show, taking a piece of the funnel cake. He smiled slightly, happy that they were able to get over the anger so quickly. Maybe things would work out after all. He smiled at the dolphin's antics

Cooro squirmed excitedly in his seat, anxious to put their plans into action.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next