Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furries

4 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Furries - Page 17 Empty Re: Furries

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Jezabell blushed then nodded and hurried off to her seat. She thought for a moment and quickly spun around looking at Elaine and Loren. "you say anything and I swear there's gonna be trouble." she smiled in a playful way but kept her voice serious.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:26 pm

"you say anything and I swear there's gonna be trouble."

Loren and Elaine looked at Jezabell with innocent eyes. "What? What were we going to say?", they asked in unison at the girl. They were both smiling like they didn't know what she was talking about. Loren's tail was swishing back and forth slowly and Elaine had her hands together in front of her, clasped together as they both looked innocently at the younger girl next to them.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Jezabell cocked her eyebrow to them then gently shook her head. She sighed as she nervously fiddled about with her thumbs whispering to herself. "..I have enough rumors about me." She kept her gaze low thinking silently to herself now. Jezabell thought back to how he almost kissed her. She thought about this still not fully understanding why he would do such a thing.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am

Raistlin blushed and kept silent to the taunting of Loren and Elaine. Silently, he took his seat next to Jezzabell, staring forward at the show but not really seeing. His mind was racing a hundred miles an hour, thinking about what just happened. He couldn't believe they had gotten so close to... to... but no... it couldn't have been more than an accident. No matter how much he hoped it wasn't just accident... he knew it couldn't be... could it?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:02 am

Jezabell was nibbling happily on a big cookies and occasionally slipping Caleb some treats. She ate her cookie and looked at the show but her mind was eleswhere...Maybe his hand was just giving in he didn't mean to lean forward like that..Or umn..maybe he was just imagining I was some other girl there was no way he wanted to kiss me. Maybe I'm just going crazy.. Jezabell was so wrapped up in her thinking she wasn't aware of Caleb who had jumped on her lap and was attempting to bite at her cookie.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:04 am

Erebus came back and sat down next to Aric and Milli in front of the other four. The two kids climbed all over him to get the food and drinks, that made Elaine giggle and Loren grin. The big bat anthro, but with kids all over him, it was a hiliarious sight but both of them were afraid to laugh.

Erebus ignored them and turned slightly to his left, looking, or at least it looked he was looking at Jezabell and Raistlin. "Try not to be so obvious.", he said and he actually smirked at them. With that he turned around as the kids fussled over him about food.

Loren and Elaine turned to Raistlin and Jezabell and grinned mischieveously. "Oh hooo, even our stoic bat friend noticed. You two better keep it on the down low.", Loren said.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:12 am

Raistlin blushed deeply. Was he really that obvious? Had she noticed yet? To him it was a mystery how everyone else knew he liked her... but in truth, he was painfuly obvious about the whole thing. The problem was that, when it comes to two people liking each other... no matter how obvious they are to everyone else, neither seem to believe the other could possibly return their feelings. Raistlin was currently experiencing this phenomona, and everyone else could see it. 'Perhaps she really does like me...' he thought, picking up a cookie and nibbling on it, 'maybe she really does feel the same way... she just isn't sure' he swallowed hard, extremely nervous. There was only one way to find out... he cleared his throat. "Umm... Jezzabell..." he said, trying hard to keep his voice from cracking.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:48 am

Jezabell blushed a deep red as she bit her lower lip. "I-I don't know what your talking about!" She frowned at them before taking a big bite out of her cookie then slowly eating it thinking to herself once again. Jezabell turned as Raistlin called her name she smiled softly. "yes?"

Last edited by XxInsanelyJessxX on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 am

"Umm..." he said, trying to think of what to say. Why was umm... all he could think of? He fumbled for words, starting a few sentences and leaving them half-finished. "Do you... What do you think.... umm... how do you feel... no... umm... er..." his face was rapidly growing redder, he was entirely embarassed by his inaptitude of speech. How could he ask what he needed to ask? Maybe he should just shut up and save himself the embarassment. In running these thoughts through his head he completely forgot he had been in the middle of a question and left it hanging.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:57 pm

"I-I don't know what your talking about!"

Loren and Elaine grinned like idiots. "Sure you don't Jezabell. Just keep telling yourself that.", Loren said as Elaine tried to hold back her giggles. She failed and she laughed, making Loren laugh along with her. Ah they were enjoying themselves. They forgot how it was to have two people confess their love like that. Loren just flat out told Elaine he wanted her to be his, and she agreed, save them the humiliation.

"Umm..." he said, trying to think of what to say. Why was umm... all he could think of? He fumbled for words, starting a few sentences and leaving them half-finished. "Do you... What do you think.... umm... how do you feel... no... umm... er..."

Erebus turned in his seat and gave Raistlin a glare. "Stop ruining the show with your pathetic tries. And do it alone where not every one is staring at you like you're an idiot, which you are. Now shut it.", he said as he turned back. Aric and Milli were turned around and looking at Raisling, their heads tilted and wondering why the guy's face was as a tomato.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Wahya deicided to play a game on James, and snuck away from him. She was now wandering the aquarium by herself looking at the different tanks filled with fish. Her ears face forward as she reaches the piranha tank watching as a staff member drops some food in. She laughs as she watches them go in a frenzy as her own stomach growls. She looks around seeing if James caught up to her yet. Seeing he hasn't she decideds to stay there until he does.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 am

Jezabell tilted her head to the side obviously not a clue of what he was going to ask her. "What?" she was curious but unaware. Caleb was bouncing around playfully in his lap even he understood what was going on.

James was walking with Wahya and when he turned around she was gone! Now he was running through the aquarium like a maniac frantically searching for her asking everyone if they had seen her untill finally he found her. He quickly Gather Wahya in his arms he was sweating and panting he looked a mess and had a bruise were a human tourist had hit him for bugging him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:35 am

Raistlin bit his lip as Erebus spoke and looked down. All he was doing was making a fool of himself. He Looked rediculous right now he was sure. "Umm... sorry... I'll ask you later" he muttered dejectedly, biting his lip again. He felt like such an idiot right now and he was sure Jezzabell thought he was stupid. Even Elaine and Loren were laughing at him. He would just have to ask later when no one would be around to laugh at him.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 am

Jezabell was watching him for a long moment before she nodded. He seems embarassed and worried about something..he's nervous I'm Nervous and did I check the oil in my car? did i I think I Need too...
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:50 am

Erebus cast a withering look towrads Loren and Elaine as well. The young couple complied and shut their traps as they watched the show. Sea lions came out and started performing tricks as humans narrated a funny detective story involving the sea lions and some yummy fish.

Loren and Elaine smiled at each other when they thought of Jezabell and Raistlin. How cute. Elaine entwined her hand with Loren's and rested their hands on his lap. Loren smiled at her, lifting their closed hands and kissing the back of hers. He then smiled and put their hands down, turning back to the show to enjoy. Elaine did the same, they would have all the time later to tease the other soon-to-be couple.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:04 am

Jezabell Returning to unconciousally eating her cookie as she thought to herself about getting her car fixed up. On Her Face she looked very angry but she wasn't angry at all. She sighed then snapped out of her thinking and contuined eating her cookie.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:08 am

Raistlin sat there nervously, calming down slowly but surely. He watched the show, eventually getting into it and enjoying it. He petted Caleb who was running around in his lap and trying to snap at Raistlin's tail. Soon the show was over though and with the sun starting to set it was time to head home. He picked up the dog and stood, ready to go home. To his new home. A home where he wouldn't always be alone.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Soon the show was over, the sea lions came out and did mock bows, getting laughs from the crowd. The show master thanked everyone for their time and bid them a farewell until next time. People started filing out of the stands.

Loren and Elaine stood up. Tomorrow was Saturday, the day of going to Eagle's beach house. He turned to Erebus and briefly had a chat with the bat. The bat told him that he would also be going to Eagle's place, as the eagle anthro had invited him earlier on. Loren nodded and waved as Erebus walked away carrying Aric and Milli as the kids madly waved good-bye to the other people.

Loren turned to Raistlin and Jezabell. "Well today was fun. You guys heading back home now? Don't forget tomorrow at 9, drive to Eagle's place, here's the address.", he said as he gave Jezabell a piece of paper with the address. Elaine took Loren's hand and gently swung their hands back and forth. She was eager to get home and see her beloved mother and celebrate an birthday with her. And them tomorrow they were gonna head to Eagle's place in the morning, Iris would be tagging along because Loren and Elaine couldn't bare to leave her by herself.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:50 am

"Sounds good!" Jezabell smiled widely before gently taking the paper. She smiled ti Raistlin before waving good bye to the otehrs gently picking up Caleb then walking out to her car. Jezabell's gaze kept flinting From Raistlin to ahead of her. What was he trying to say at the park? Was it anything important? Did she have something stuck in her teeth!?
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 am

Raistlin nodded as he listened and then waved goodbye to the others, then followed Jezzabell to her car. He walked silently, thinking and occasionally stealing glances over at her, smiling slightly. They reached her car and he waited for her to unlock it, completely forgetting how embarrased he had been a moment earlier. He sighed, getting unsettled by the silence from her. It was unnerving. Was she mad at him for something?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:59 am

Jezabell unlocked her car then slid into the front set before setting caleb on her lap. then starting up the car. Jezabell yawned before putting her car in reverse backing up then putting her car in drive letting Raistlin buckle himself in first then driving to their home.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Wahya jumps startled when James takes her into his arms. She hugs him tight notcing how her looks. "Woah, what happened to you?" She gently touches his bruise her ears laid back a little with worry and anger. "Who did that to you?" Her fists clench as she tenses up wanting to find the one who hurt him.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Raistlin slides in and buckles up, not even phased by the drive home this time. They arrive and he un-buckles, but sits there for a moment. "Um... Jezzabell? I'm sorry for back at the aquarium. I was just.... too nervous to say what I needed to" he sighs, knowing she'll probably ask what it was now.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:30 am

Jezabell smiled. "i know the feeling." she gently picked up Caleb and noticed her mother's car in the driveway. She smiled then walked inside and looked to her mother who's eyes widened when she saw the puppy then squealed with delight. "I couldn't resist mother and Raistlin here would like to join our family."

Barbara squealed again and jumped what seemed to be two feet in the air then attacked Raistlin with hugs and kisses on the cheek. She finally managed to stop herself she then clapped her hands and went off to make dinner bubblier then usual.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:35 am

Raistlin stood his ground against the storm of affection from her mother, slightly disconcerted by the sudden display. Nonetheless, he smiled at the reaction to both the puppy and himself. He smiled and sat down on the couch, looking around the house and taking in his surroundings. It was a nice place, in his standards anyway. He was so used to a cramped and lonely house, but this one... one with actual people in it... just seemed more like home.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next