Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 31 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  Lachryma Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 am

Diosis happily grabbed the cereal for Ginger, even pouring a bowl for her. "Here you go. Don't feel bad about not being able to reach it. It's natural" A knock came at the back door of the lab... not that it was needed as Ash waltzed in anyway without waiting for someone to answer. "I calculated that no one would mind me coming in so I did." He smiled and sat down. "No thanks I've already eaten" he said just before Diosis was about to offer him something. Diosis stopped, baffled, and shook his head, smiling.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 am

So how's your arm Mr. Hero?"

Julius poured himself a glass of milk and drank it slowly. He looked over and gave Diosis a look. "It'll heal", he said simply. He didn't feel like talking about yesterday's happening when he knew he had hurt Grace as well. Man he wanted to shoot himself for hurting her, and he promised her he would protect her. And here he was, the one hurting her. His eyes narrowed and he tightened his grip on his empty glass unconsciously, until his knuckles turned an unhealthy white.

Arista lifted her head as someone approached. It was the girl, Grace. Arista nodded her head in greeting to the girl. "If you're looking for Julius, he's in the kitchen. If you still love him, you must understand why he does this to protect you.", the tiger said to the girl telepathically.

Julius saw Ash walk in. "Adri is still dead in her bed. If you want to wake her, she's in that room over there.", he said as he indicated the room with his head.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 am

Grace froze and stiffened then looked over to the Tiger.. "Of course I still love him..I just feel gulity.." she paused swallowing a lump in her throat. "every since father..I've vowed never to let anyone get hurt and here I am thinking Julius is just helping me when really I'm hurting him Arista I am hurting hiM!" she paused taking in a deep shakey breath. She looked to Arista then sighed. "i feel bad about the whole thing..Hurting him and all." Grace looked to Arista before she broke down she had tried long enough to keep herself together.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 am

"Of course I still love him..I just feel gulity.." "every since father..I've vowed never to let anyone get hurt and here I am thinking Julius is just helping me when really I'm hurting him Arista I am hurting hiM!" "i feel bad about the whole thing..Hurting him and all."

Arista growled and stood up, telling the girl to stop her sniffling. "Get a grip on yourself girl! You've lost an arm! Julius has both arms! Do you know how he feels when he can't understand that hardship you went through. He wants to share your pain by taking the pain that you get in injuries, and even then he knows that that will never be the same as losing an arm. He's told me! Over and over again, he's told me how he can't help but want to take your pain away. Please understand this child.", Arista said as she sat herself down again, ashamed that she lost her temper.

"You're not hurting him child. Believe me you're not. He heals fast, little injures are fine", the tiger said.

Last edited by Looney on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Grace stiffend and took a step back as the tiger yelled at ehr. She stared with wide eye's her heart jumping to her throat. She paused to kneel down and catch her breath as well as calm herself. She stared at the tile now. Fighting hard against threatening tears and swallowing a lump in her throat. She slowly calmed herself before meeting the tigers Gaze again. "I'm sorry..I-I Have to go to breakfast." she swirled around her right foot and took off in a dead sprint running past the kitchen and to the bathroom. Grace slipped into the bathroom and sighed taking in several deep breaths standing frozen before brushing off several tears then mentally slapping ehrself before plastering a fake smile on ehr face and then walking into the Kitchen.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:37 am

Julius stiffened when Grace burst into the kitchen. He looked away and avoided eye contact with her. His grip on his empty glass tightened. He narrowed his eyes and his face looked like he was deep in thought as well as deep in inner conflict.

CRACK!! Julius barely noticed the pain as his grip was so tight, his glass shattered, no exploded, and fell to the floor. He stood there, his eyes impassive as he stared at his hand which was now bleeding, but he didn't even flinch at the pain. It was nothing. He stooped and starting picking up the broken pieces of glass with his good, but now bleeding hand.

As he picked up the broken pieces, his bleeding hand had already started healing.

Last edited by Looney on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:44 am

Grace jumped apoun hearing the glass break she spun around and looked at Julius for a moment before grabbing washcloth and wetting it with warm water next gently Taking his hand. "I understand you heal quickly...it doesn't hurt to help it." She paused glancing up at him and meeting his eyes before looking back down at his hand and gently dabbing at it. She sighed as she contuined to dab at his bleeding hand. "I'm sorry if it stings." She kept her voice soft and sweet as honey smiling softly up at him with both her eye's and her lips.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:46 am

Diosis jumped back, a little surprised by the sudden shattering of the glass. He looked from Grace to Julius for a moment, wondering what was going on. He sat down at the table silently again, contemplating this. Grace seemed to be faking a smile and Julius seemed upset as well. Why was everything such a soap opera?

Ash watched for a moment, coldly calculating the situation and discerning its causes. He sighed and stood suddenly. "Well, as much fun as this is... I think I'm going to go see Adri" He slipped out of the room and went to where Adriana was sleeping, smiling lightly as he saw her. He watched her silently for a while.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:58 am

"I understand you heal quickly...it doesn't hurt to help it." She paused glancing up at him and meeting his eyes before looking back down at his hand and gently dabbing at it. She sighed as she contuined to dab at his bleeding hand. "I'm sorry if it stings."

Julius didn't look at her, but obediently stood still as Grace cleaned his bleeding hand, he didn't understand why she would, he was already healing, it was only getting the towel bloody. He glanced up at her and saw her smile, but he didn't feel like smiling himself, he still hurt her, he could feel it coming from her body. Gently he took his hand away from her and stood up with the broken glass pieces. "Thanks.", he said monotonely and went to throw away the broke pieces. He then went to the sink and washed the dried blood off his hand. He felt like sh** right now.

Adri was deep asleep, for she stayed up late last night, and she was in a mix with her blankets and pillow. She was wearing a bit white t-shirt and white matching shorts. She was cuddling her blanket and her pillow was on the floor, she probably kicked it off. But her stomach was showing a bit and she had a goofy smile on her face as she slept and mumbled in her dreaming. She didn't know someone had walked into her room.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:03 am

Grace stared at Julius a moment. She gently took his hand. "we need to talk." she contuined to hold his hand and lead him out of the kitchen and down the hall to a quite place before turning back around to Face him. "Julius..Umn..I wanted to apologize for last night..I should have known..I I'm just so dense." she sighed keeping her gaze low. Then slowly looking back up at him she gently took his hand and kissed it. "I am sorry i really am If i can do anything to make it up to you I will do it."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:45 pm

"we need to talk."

Julius wiped off his hands and silently and obediently allowed Grace to tug him to wherever she wanted to talk. He had a feeling this was coming. He just knew it would come.

"Julius..Umn..I wanted to apologize for last night..I should have known..I I'm just so dense." she sighed keeping her gaze low. Then slowly looking back up at him she gently took his hand and kissed it. "I am sorry i really am If i can do anything to make it up to you I will do it."

Julius' eyes were calm and they softened. He gently pulled her forward into his arm, since the other one was useless. He hugged her with his good arm and rested his chin on her head. "Just don't say anything and let me hold you...please.", he said as he closed his eyes and just held her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Grace remained completely still in a breathy whispery way spoke. "O-Of course." She bit her lower lip as she slide her aqrms around his waist aand let her arms slide shut. She breathed a sigh of relief as she kept close to him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:30 pm

He tighened his hold on her, but not hard enough to hurt her. He was silent, debating in his head if he should ask her the question that was brewing in his head. He sighed as he was in internal conflict with himself. If he asked her, would she say no?

He pulled away from her and held her at arms length. He looked into her eyes. "Then does this mean I can continue healing you? Or you won't let me?', he asked her as he searched her face.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Grace look into Julius's eye's a moment before smiling to him. "Oc course you can but...If it's abd like a broken bone you have to allow me to help you heal faster." She giggles then try's ahrd to get serioud finding it hard she place's her hands on her hips and speaks in her sillest sternest voice. "That's my only offer!" She her lips kept cracking from a hald frown to a smile as she attempted not to laugh.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:51 pm

"Oc course you can but...If it's abd like a broken bone you have to allow me to help you heal faster." She giggles then try's ahrd to get serioud finding it hard she place's her hands on her hips and speaks in her sillest sternest voice. "That's my only offer!"

Julius let her go and stood back, looking at the girl. His face was unreadable, a mix between surprise and almost happiness. Then a smile broke out on his face, a genuine smile and he chuckled, a rich sound. He took his good hand and held his head as he chuckled. "Uh I can never win against you can I? Alright then, deal.", he said.

But then a glint appeared in his eyes and he stepped closer to Grace, he had an urge to tease her. "But that means you get help me, cuz I have a broken wrist.", he said as he kissed her nose and then pulled back with a smirk on his face.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Grace looked down a hiw wrist and almost beamed with joy. "your right!" she began jumping excitedly. Before calming herself and gently taking his wrist in her soft hand. "It does look bad." she stiffens remembering the pain. "Today I want you to rest I can take care of your Chores just rest and focus on healing okay?" Grace slowly looked up to him worried before standing up straight. "Just tell me what to do."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:04 pm

"your right!" she began jumping excitedly. "It does look bad." she stiffens remembering the pain. "Today I want you to rest I can take care of your Chores just rest and focus on healing okay?" "Just tell me what to do."

Julius frowned at this. "I may be injured, but I'm not useless Grace. I wanted to feed the animals today, get them fresh water and food. Their bedding gets changed once a week, but their food is to be restocked each day.", he said as he already started walked towards the ecosystem room.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Grace ran then jumped over him not landing as gracefully as she would have with her power's she placed her hands on his chest to keep him from walking. "oh no no no mister! It'd be better if you focused on heal know get going or I'll...I'll..well I don't know what yet but it'll be bad." Grace looked at Julius sternly. She was trying to be strong andf stern but she just looked akward and funny. She couldn't be stern unless she was really angry.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:12 pm

"oh no no no mister! It'd be better if you focused on heal know get going or I'll...I'll..well I don't know what yet but it'll be bad."

Julius smirked at her reaction. He stooped and put his face close to hers. "Who said I was doing this alone?", he questioned her. But without waiting for an answer, he grabbed her by the waist and swung her up onto his shoulder so that she was hanging over his shoulder. He held her in place with his good arm and started carrying her to the ecosystem room. "You're going to be my little assistant", he said as he chuckled and continued to walk, carrying Grace with him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Grace's face reddened as he placed his face close to her's and for a moment she wanted to lean in and kiss him. And have the feeling as if she were soaring her entire body warm. She shut her eyes but then snapped them open when he picked ehr up and slung her over his shoulder. She felt a tad disappointed about not getting a kiss. But giggled. "I can walk you know!" Grace grinned then just to tease him for picking her up gently slide her finger tip down his spine stopping at the small of his back.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 pm

"I can walk you know!"

Julius chuckled and looked back at her. "Really are you sure? I thought you looked a bit wobbly due to my presence.", he joked as he soon reached the ecosystem room and then set her down. He leaned down to face her again and smirked. "What did you want a kiss earlier?", he asked as he went closer to her.

But instead of kissing her, he went to her ear and blew in it. He bit her ear and grinned, letting go before she could hit him. A smirk was plastered onto his face.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:27 pm

[b]"What did you want a kiss earlier?"[b]

Grace smiled and let her eye's slide shut. Her cheeks brightening. she pursed her lips slightly ready for the kiss. And then he blew in her ear before gently nibbling it. She opened her eyes which were now wide her cheeks flustered with embaraasment. I must of looked like a fool! My lips puckered and all! ugh! Grace thought to herself before lightly pushing him then grumbling. "alright casanova we've got worked to do!" she slid past him and into the storage room gathering the supplies she had remembered from the first time when she took care of Arista.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Julius smirked at her face, all surprised, and blushing as read as a strawberry. Ah she was a blast to tease. If Ares and Artemis were here, their souls would probably be leaving their bodies from seeing the all stone cold Julius, tease someone, especially a girl.

"alright casanova we've got worked to do!"

He chuckled and followed her into the storage room. While she was getting supplies, Julius swooped over to her, bent down and quickly pecked her cheek. Then turning around he went to get grain bags. He winked at her. "You'll get more when the job is finished.", he said as he skillfully carried the grain bags on his shoulder holding them with his good arm. He went out to the hooved animals.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Grace had Jumped slightly when he pecked her Cheek. Her Face returned to a strawberry red and that one little peck sent her soaring. She sighed then quickly gathered herself before walking to arista's cage. Her stomach was filled with butterflies and her heart was pounding so hard she knew it would burst out at any moment. Grace smiled to Arista as she cleaned her bedding then feed her. She could tell the big cat knew she was filled with Joy and was a little Dazed.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm

As Julius worked with the zebras, antelopes, and horses, etc other hoof creatures, he had no idea of the conversation that would go on inside the room.

Arista lifted her head as she heard someone coming. She growled a hello to the girl. Arista looked the girl over, she was emitting a feeling of pure happiness. She seemed dazed and dreamy as well. "Judging from the look on your face, I assume you two made up?", she asked.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next