Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 32 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Grace stiffled before bursting into giggles. "yes we did my dear friend..." She paused then huffed but smiled as she did so. "and he won't stop teasing me." She was unaware he didn't act like this all the time. She Contuine dto smile as she then gently began brushing out the tigers fur squishing a fly the landed on her forehead. Grace Brushed Arista Gently and sweetly.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:13 pm

"yes we did my dear friend..." She paused then huffed but smiled as she did so. "and he won't stop teasing me."

Arista nodded her head and her muzzle seemed to look like she was smiling. "That's good, but it's unusual for Julius to tease someone. He's at home with us animals, but when he's around people, even his adopted father,he's reclusive and withdrawn. It looks like you've brought out the true Julius, one who likes to tease and poke fun at the ones he cares about. Believe me, you'll be in for a lot more teasing from him. But I'm glad to see you two are together. I feel happiness radiating off of Julius, for the first time in a long while.", she said as she allowed herself to be petted.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Grace looked down at arista she contuined to Smile as she spoke. "Me Bring the Best out of someone as wonderful as him?..that can't be..I'm nothing Specail." she slowled down the brushed being sure to make the fur glisten. "But I am happy that I can Make him happy.." she thought to Herself a moment unconciously stopping the brushing of Arista's fur.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:18 pm

"Me Bring the Best out of someone as wonderful as him?..that can't be..I'm nothing Specail." she slowled down the brushed being sure to make the fur glisten. "But I am happy that I can Make him happy.."

Arista growled gently at the girl and butted her arm with the tiger's white head. "Don't be negative about yourself. You're a bright girl, and you are important to Julius, never forget that and throw yourself into harms way. It's been a long time since I've seen that boy tease someone, and his teasing will get worse, just to warn you.", the tiger said.

Then the girl stopped brushing her fur and the tiger looked up. "Is something wrong child?"
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Grace shook out of her thoughts Speaking softly and sweelty in a happy whispery sort of way. "No arista everything is Fine." she Returned to Brushing the Tigers fur Then smiling softly when she finished. "I'll be back I'm going to need you to help me with something." a small glint was seen in her eyes as she spun around then walked into the storage room looking around for some Rodent's to feed The snakes. "Umn..Hon--" Grave Caught herself before She called Julius Honey and blushed then cleared her Throat Speaking up again. "I-I Mean Julius I'm going to need your help i can't find any Food for the Snakes." She was searching everywhere.

Ginger was sneaking around the Ecosystems room whispering to all the animals to keep her Presence Unknown. She only wanted to make Julius and Grace happy. She Smiled as her Plan was working out swimmingly.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 pm

"Umn..Hon--" Grave Caught herself before She called Julius Honey and blushed then cleared her Throat Speaking up again. "I-I Mean Julius I'm going to need your help i can't find any Food for the Snakes."

Without a sound, and apparently from out of nowhere, Julius was right beside her, his good arm snaking around her waist as he talked into her ear. "You called? And what were you about to call me? Ho--?", he asked as he blew into her ear again. He chuckled as he held her. "Snake food, there's crickets and mice in the cabinet. But instead of you doing that, how about you go to Tenten? The panda, she needs some love and care. Leave the snakes to me, I've got to help them shed skin.", he said as he bit her ear again.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Grace Jumped then giggled at herself before spinning around and smirking. If he wanted to tease her then fine she'd Tease him Right back. He placed her hand on the Back of his Neck and pulling him closer. "you keep up with this teasing and don't expect to get any kisses." She stuck out her tongue then ducked under his arm and searched through the Cabinets.

Ginger jumped up and shut the door before Clicking the lock and locking them in Then taping a do not distrub sign on the door made with her childish sprawl of Bubble letters.

Grace jumped as the door suddenly shut then she heard it the dreadful clicking of the lock. Grace Froze going white before rushing to the door and trying to Open it but failing.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 pm

"you keep up with this teasing and don't expect to get any kisses."

Julius smirked at her. He poked her on her forehead. "Are you sure that would hurt me more than you?", he asked with a chuckle. He glanced behind him. He knew what was coming, but he'd play along, just for fun, and he'd get to tease Grace more. With that, he let Grace run away from him and into the cabinet, with him following.

Right as he entered, he felt a woosh behind him and the door slammed shut and clicked closed. Julius smirked, yay, fun time. He watched in amusement as Grace went and frantically tried to open the door. But to no avail. He smirked again and chuckled, wow he was doing that a lot lately. "It's hopeless, we're stuck in here, just us, you and me Grace.", he said as he snaked his arm around her waist from the back and kissed her neck.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Grace's eyes widened and she shivered her Face turned a ghostly white before she quickly Spun around. "but I umn..I've never been alone with a Guy before I umn..I-I..." she shut her mouth staring at him wide eyed her heart pounding so loudly she could hear it as if where someone speaking next to her. She was Frozen unsure of what to do now.

Meanwhile Ginger giggled and skipped of to the Tenten's cage letting herself in with Julius's Keys and Smiling before playing with the loveable Panda. Giggling as if she always locked ehr sister in a closet with a guy she loved.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 pm

"but I umn..I've never been alone with a Guy before I umn..I-I..."

Julius blinked at her, then he let her go, unwinding his arm from around her waist. Then he backed away and took a seat on a pile of grain bags. He looked up at Grace, no trace of a grin or smirk left, he was serious. "I won't hurt you. I would never. So don't be afraid.", he said as he stared at her.

He may be teasing her, but he was serious in what he said, if she felt uncomfortable, he would stop, he didn't want her to hate him. That was the last thing in the world he wanted.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Grace shook her head. "I know you would never hurt me..I'm Just..I've never really ever dated or anything so I wouldn't know what to do..or anything." Grace bit her lower lip hoping she didn't sound to much like a complete Loser. She Glanced away from him embarassed the knot in her stomach tightening.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:04 pm

"I know you would never hurt me..I'm Just..I've never really ever dated or anything so I wouldn't know what to do..or anything."

Julius cocked his head and looked at her. "What do you think you should do? We're just stuck in here until we can get out, I left my keys outside.", he said as he stared at her. How cute, and innocent. "Come sit with me?", he asked as he patted the spot that was in front of him. He would never do anything she wouldn't tell him to.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Grace looked at the spot and her legs unwilling walked over to him then sitting her down. She tried to look somewhat normal but ehr cheeks betrayed her and blushed. She could feel the heat rising in her cheek's and she mentally kicked herself before sliding out of Jacket balling it up then laying it down before laying back herself and staring up at the ceiling. "I'm sorry for being this Nervous..."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Julius smiled when she came to sit in front of him, but frowned a bit when she laid down. Stooping, he lifted Grace and pulled against his chest. His good arm laid across her stomach as he laid his chin on her head. "I don't bite.", he joked as he held her. That was lie, he did bite, he just did bite her ear twice already.

"I'm sorry for being this Nervous..."

He chuckled, his chest vibrating. "Why are you apologizing? There's nothing to be sorry for.", he said as he moved his head down to rest on her shoulder, nuzzling against her head and neck.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Grace blushed and gently slid her arms around Julius's waist pulling him a tad closer. She couldn't help but Laugh at his bite remark. "sure.." She rolled her eye's saracastically. As she giggled. Then glancing up at him a moment. He then Nuzzled her neck and she burst into Laughter. "Julius Stop it! That tickles!" She knew anyone outside the door was probably staring at the door thinking these two were lovey dovery fools.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Julius nuzzled into her neck more as she wrapped her arms around him. He hugged her closer blowing onto her neck, tickling her as he smirked.

"Julius Stop it! That tickles!"

He smirked against her skin, and he kissed her neck. "Never", he said as he continued to gently kiss her neck, up and down. "I'll never let you go", he said as then he stopped his attack of kisses and just laid his head on her shoulder, his eyes closed, enjoying her closeness.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 am

Grace laughed and squirmed a tad trying not to ler her high pitched and snort filled laugh escape she had always hated that laugh. She flustered from embarassment as she laughed and few snorts came along with it. Finally he stopped and she took in a deep breath before snuggling up to him. Grace smiled then shut her eyes gently pressing her lips to his forehead.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:03 pm

uh should we wait for others? or should we just end our little closest fun? XD
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:35 am

Diosis sat in a nice sunny spot in the lions cage. He had currently taken on a form to match his location, his mane supporting his head in a pillow like fashion. He was currently deep in thought about Julius and Grace. As torn up as he was about the whole thing, he had the feeling that perhaps he shouldn't get to worked up over it. Besides, Grace seemed happy, and Julius was actually smiling. Perhaps it was for the better. He smiled as best he could with a muzzle.

He looked up as Ginger went running by and heard pounding, as though on a door, from where she had been running from. He pushed himself up on his haunches, then lumbered out to where the noise had come from. Pausing, he listened to the conversation. He felt a small pang of jealousy, but suddenly, he remembered how happy Grace had seemed with Julius. Immediately, the jealousy vanished, replaced by the want for her to just be happy. With a grin, he shifted back to human form, why not have a little fun with this. Everyone else was after all.

He knocked on the door. "Hello, anyone in there?" he said teasingly, already aware they were there.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Julius heard the knock and he smirked. It was Diosis. Julius released Grace from his hold on her and thought of an ingenius plan.

He leaned closer to Grace and whispered into her ear, his breath tickling her ear. "Make noises, sensual noises, but I won't do anything to you. I have a pack of cards. We'll pretend we're playing go-fish but you're making noises, so anyone outside will think dirty thoughts. How bout it?", he asked her with a smirk.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Grace blushed a deep red. "I umn..I've never done anything of the sort." She whispered. her heart was going a miliion miles her eye's flinting from the door to Julius. Then settling on Julius staring deep into his eye's for a moment before nervously agreeing with his plan.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 pm

(lol im lost so can i reneter?)
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:55 pm

sure go ahead Very Happy

Julius looked at Grace and chuckled, low and husky. "No worries, just imagine me kissing you. Or you can make the noises because you are losing the game of go-fish, your choice. But I want to have some fun.", Julius said as he played with her hair with his good hand and eyed the door, for sure that Diosis would be trying to listen to hear what was going on in a close, with a guy and a girl stuck, together.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Grace blushed a deep red and kissed Julius's cheek before eltting a tiny embarassed noise escape her lips. She blushed a deeper red then looking to the cards. She was obviously nervous her stomach was in tight knots her she was shaking slightly.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Julius grinned at her when she kissed his cheek. He then silently dealt out the cards to her and himself, and then he feigned playing the game. He looked up at her as she made the small noise. His mouth turned into a smirk.

Julius leaned closer to her and whispered huskly. "Do it again.", loud enough for the person on the otherside of the door to hear. "Make that sound again Grace.", he said slowly and sexy as he winked at her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next