Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 17 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  Looney Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Julius was waiting outside of the jeep for Diosis. Once the said kid came out, Julius took the luggage and clothes and stuck them into the trunk of the jeep. He then got into the jeep and started driving. "Alright off to the zoo.", he said as he backed up and started to the zoo.

It was 10 in the morning and the zoo was open and people were starting to pour in, mostly parents with their kids. Julius pulled into a worker's parking spot and then stepped out, putting on his shades and letting Artemis out of the car. She barked and then waited for the others to get out.

Adri saw the jeep and then knew they had arrived. She smiled. Hoped her plan would work. She had no idea that Julius already saw through her plan. She waved to them and pulling Ash along, came over to the jeep.

Julius waited until everyone came out and then stood facing them. "I'm here to work, but if you would like, you're more than welcome to follow me and watch me work, you may be able to handle some animals too. Or you could just go off and wander around. We'll meet at 12 for lunch and then go back to what we're doing. Do you all have cell phones?', he asked as he took out his.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Ash happily let himself be dragged along. He knew she was trying to make Julius jealous but he would fix that soon enough. She'd fall for him yet. Diosis smiled and pulled out his phone. "Yeah, i've got a phone. I'll need your number though. I'll stick with Grace wherever she's going for now. No offense, she's just the one I know the best here" he gasped. "Where's Coty! we didn't tell him yet did we?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:26 pm

Grace laughed and patted diosis's head. "i texted him he never replied but I'm sure he'll arrive shortly." she turned to julius now gingerly taking his phone and placing ehr number in it then handing it back to him. "Fair warning Just incase you decide to come with us later..I'll be texting you throughout as to where we are or where we move too." She smiles then turns back to diosis with a determined and ready look. "To the penguins!" she declared then giggled lightly before taking him by his wrist and pulling him along to the penguins smiling widely.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Diosis laughed and let himself be pulled along, blushing lightly, but determined not to let her see. Once they reached the penguins he hopped up onto the short wall, leaning on it and watching the penguins. "Aww, they're so cute. I hope Coty can make it, he might like this"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Grace leaned aginst the wall watching the penguins carefully and intently although she didn't have the physical features she was still partically tiger the penguins seemed to notice they seemed slightly fearful of ehr although they went about their normal activites swimming and feeding careful not to get close to Grace. Ginger smiled as she wathed the penguins quickly at the way they had avioded her sister. Grace rolled her eyes and laughed lightly. "I won't hurt you little guys."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Kipcha waits for Julius as he pulls up a extra row of seats. She then slides into the back of the jeep, buckleing up as she watches the others as they get in.

She looks out the window as they drive watching everything pass by in a blur. Closeing her eyes, she puts her headphones in a listens to her ipod. Day dreaming and remembering memories, Kipcha sighs softly, but then she looks at her new friends and smiles.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Diosis laughed as the penguins avoided her entirely. "They don't like you Grace. They think you're going to eat them" he sighed happily as he watched them. "Hey I wanna see the lions next" he said enthusiastically.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Grace stucker her tongue out at diosis and giggled then sending Julius a quick message that they were heading for the lions and sending Coty one as well. Grace lifted Ginger on her shoulders then spun around heading for the lions people were begining to noticing teh avioding penguins and with everyone staring at her she felt weird she leand over and whispered to diosis. "With all these people staring at me i feel like a bug under a magnfying glass...and i want to jump on them like a chicken on a junebug." She looked at him seriously.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Adri smiled at Julius. "Oh Julio you know mi numero. I'll be with Ash. C'mon Ash, let's go to the petting zoo.", she said as she dragged Ash by the arm off into the zoo, telling the front desk people they knew Julius and then they went in on ward to the petting zoo.

Julius nodded off to them. He'd text to check on them, make sure Ash was alive and well. With Adri you'd never know. He nodded to Diosis, seeing he had a phone. Then he felt his phone taken out of his hand. He looked down and saw Grace putting her number in. He nodded to her also as she gave his phone back to him.

"Fair warning Just incase you decide to come with us later..I'll be texting you throughout as to where we are or where we move too."

Julius nodded. "Fine with me. I'll probably be busy the whole time. But I'll text you guys when it's lunch time alright?", he said. He also told Kipcha and Roland to go with Diosis and Grace. He waved to them and then he and Artemis went into to do their work.

Along the way, his phone vibrated and he saw a text from Grace. "We're going to see the lions."[/b], it said. He shook his head with a small smile and kept walking.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Grace smiled as she watched the lions relaxing lazily, swimming , and even playing with their toys. Grace giggled as a lion came up to the fence and rubbed against it although there was a another fence protecting them from the lions she couldn't help but smile as the lions seemed to like her. She grinned tehn turned to Diosis. "the blood thirty's predators like me" she did a little fake gasp. "They're just liek me no wonder!" She laughed and ginger joined her in her laugh she sighed happily then returned to watching the lions.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Julius got a call from his coworker. The female Siberian tiger was about due and they wanted Julius to check on her condition. Julius smiled at the message and was excited at the thought of new cubs in the zoo. He then thought of where Grace and Diosis were. They were at the lions, they weren't too far from the tiger's area.

He texted Grace. "The tiger's are having cubs. Come see, but beware, the male will be grouchy.", he texted. He then kept walking to the tiger's area. Artemis slipped off to who knows where, but lately Julius saw that she had been spending a lot of time around the wolves. Funny, he'd ask her later.

Upon reaching the tigers he saw the big male pacing around in his cage. "She's having cubs. I'm gonna be a father. Ah the suspense is killing me.", the male's thoughts were heard by Julius. Julius chuckled as he walked closer to the male. "Calm down Caesar. Mia will be fine. And so will the cubs. I'll go check on them.", Julius said as he walked in. The male was fine around Julius but if other people came near he could growl because he was frustrated.

Julius walked into the tiger's inner room to see some of the zoo workers there. They were crowded around Mia, the female as she laid on her side, apparently breathing hard. Her belly was huge and there was movement inside. "Julius...is that you? I feel like I've eaten a year's worth of meat.", she said. Julius knelt down and ran his hand over her beautiful head. "And all that meat will go to your cubs Mia. Just relax and breath girl.", he said to her. He began his inspection and when he was done he told the workers that she would be in labor any moment now so keep an eye on her.

He walked out of the room and looked around to see if Grace and Diosis, Roland and Kipcha came.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Grace got the text message and smiled widely then ran off the tigers cage only about a half a cage away from the liopns letting diosis know she'd be back shortly she grinned and stopped by the fence watching intently and scanning for the female finding her quickly she watched she so badly wanted roar a happy message of congrats but knew people would stare she simply watched leaning of the the fence slightly to get a bit of a better look noticing the male pacing but figuring he'd be fine with a female similar to him far from the famle but slightly close to him

Ginger watched the male intently taking a few steps behind Grace who was wrapped up in watching the female. Ginger was bit frightened of the big cats even more so when they paced as if they would pounce any moment, And after finding about what happened to Grace she was even a atd more frightened to get near the fence.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm

(dun dun dunnnnn)

Caesar, the male Siberian tiger, got a whiff of a tiger's scent, it wasn't his and it wasn't Mia's, and he didn't like outsiders around when his mate was soo close to giving birth. He roared and whipped his head around, scanning for the source of the scent. What he found wasn't a tiger, it was a girl, a human. Even worse. His anger got over his head and he ran to the other side of the cage, facing the human girl and then blindly swung his paw through the bars, she was too close for his liking.

Julius saw Grace and was bout to go to her when he suddenly saw Caesar. No. He told Grace it was dangerous to get so close to the tiger's. His eyes widened when he saw Caesar reach his paw out to swipe at the girl. Julius quickly ran as fast as he could to Grace.

Then it was all in slow motion. Julius reached the two girls, and as fast as he could, he looped his right around around Grace's waist and his left around Ginger's, and he pulled them both back right as Caesar's paw missed his mark, thankfully. But Julius was unbalanced and he felt himself falling backwards. His shades flew off and landed on the ground elsewhere. He felt his back hit the concrete and then he pulled both Grace and Ginger to him to protect their fall. What he didn't expect though was to close his eyes upon impact with ground and then he felt something soft against his lips.

He snapped open his eyes and he never would have guessed the sight he saw. Grace was on his chest, his right arm still around her waist. The shocking thing was, he was way way to close to her, he could see her eyes so clearly. And....lip contact. He was speechless. His left arm still held Ginger but he barely knew she was there.

Adri had dragged Ash around and the just rounded the corner to the tiger's area when she saw the scene and her jaw almost fell to the floor. She saw the sight and then wordlessly, she fainted back into Ash's arms,too shocked at the sight to even stay awake.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Graces gaspes as the huge tiger had swung it's right paw at her and then felt Julius pull her by the waist also grabbing ginger. the next thing she knew her heart was pounding wildly and Her and Juilius were on the floor and their lips were touching her eyes widened and her heart pounded more she remianed frozen fighting between pulling away then shutting her eyes and just letting the kiss happen she began shut ehr eyes but stopped herself what in the world was she doing. Unsure of exactly what to do now she remained conpletely still her heart beating her cheeks a deep red and her body shaking slightly.

Ginger was jerked back and looked finding Julius holding her and Grace she blinked as they feel to the floor in such a manner she was close to him but yet she wasn't she looked over shaking ehr ehad slightly then her eyes widened gaping as she saw Julius and Grace kissing or so to her it appeared. She stared for a long moment her head swimming before she stood up and slowly backed away to Diosis, Roland, and Kipcha.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Julius numbly felt Ginger untangle herself from his left arm and then back away from them. But his full attention was on Grace. His onyx eyes locked onto hers and it was like he didn't even know they were in the zoo anymore, let alone in public. He distantly heard whispers of the people around them and even heard Caesar call out to him. But he was deaf to them all.

Now that he got a good solid look at her, she was pretty, very pretty, with her auburn hair and green eyes. Her eyes were memorizing. He felt his right arm still around her waist and it felt warm. He could almost feel her heartbeat through their chest contact and wondered vaguely if she could hear his. He was frozen in time and it felt like they were in that position for days.

He saw her shut her eyes half way and then snap them open. He slowly began to come out of his daze, but he didn't break away yet, her lips were warm and soft. Julius couldn't resist. Quickly before anyone could see, he leaned up a bit and pressed his lips fully against hers for a nanosecond and then broke it off, but that little nanosecond was all he needed.

Slowly he moved his arms to her her shoulders and he slowly sat up and pushing Grace up as he went. He was soon in a sitting position with Grace sitting beside him on the ground. He sighed and then turned back to normal, he didn't know if she would yell at him or not, hopefully she didn't. "You okay?", he asked after a long time of silence.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Grace's eye's widened slightly as Julius pressed his lips against Grace's her cheeks turned a beat red and her heart beat increased even more. As quickly as it started it ended. She remained slightly and a tad nervous. Soon she found herself sitting next to him. In a blank stare he cheeks still that beat red her heart beat still pounding like crazy she played with ehr fingers as her stoamch flipped and flopped. thoughts began flooding her mind adn she quickly pushed them away shutting her eyes for a moment then opening them again.
"You okay?" Grace opened her mouth to speak but no words would come out still a tad confused by what had just happened. She slowly nodded to his question glancing at him a moment before looking away trying the best she could to make her cheeks return to their normal color. She hoped desprately Ginger wouldn;t think to poorly of her nor would anyone else.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Coty was headed to zoo after getting her text. He was excited with his upgrades to Hob and wanted to tell the others. As he made his way into he noticed a crowd around the tiger area. He quickly made his way over there to see what was going on.

Roland watched from a distance seeing the whole scence going on and looked away. He remember a time when his life was like that and it pained him to see what he had lost. He made a decision to leave that moment and was slowly making his way out of the zoo. He still had his own mission to accomplish.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Kipcha had followed Grace and Ginger as they wandered around the zoo. She didn't have a cell so she followed after then as they ran to the tiger's cage.

With a startled look she watched everything that happend, her eyes quickly seeing the actions and reactions of the animals and people. She watched shocked at what happen with Grace and Julius, a flashback crossing her mind as she remembered her ex. She growled silently at herself then sighs and looks at Ginger.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:17 am

Diosis laughed and followed along to the lion exhibit. He watched them going about their lives and smiled as they came up to the side of the cage and rubbed on it near Grace. They thought she was like them. Some of them sniffed at Diosis too. "Well they certainly like you" he said jokingly. He looked over her shoulder as she got a text message. The tiger was having cubs? he wanted to see the cubs too.

Diosis ran after her, staying a bit back from the cage and the grumpy male. He looked at the male as he growled at Grace and time suddenly time seemed to slow. The tiger swung at Grace and Ginger and Diosis started running to pull them away, but Julius was faster. Diosis stopped short as he pulled them back from danger and fell. His eyes widened as the scene played out before him, a look of utter shock and heartbreak on his face. He slowly backed away and then turned and ran. He didn't know where he was running or when he'd come back, he just wanted to get away. He ran until he found a spot down an alley-looking area where he could hide. Here, he stopped and sat down on the ground, holding his head in his hands and began crying.

Ash rounded the corner with Adriana as the scene was happening. He caught Adri easily and smiled slightly. He knew he shouldn't be taking advantage of this, but she was in his arms. Ah hopless romantic. He looked down as Diosis brushed past him and watched him confusedly before figuring it out.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:01 am

Grace turned a looked at the others then paused seeing Diosis run. She looked down feeling a tad bad now. She had very much enjoyed that half second kiss and now diosis was hurt. But how was she to know he even had feelings for her!? She sighed keeping her gaze low. Adri would hate him. and Ginger what in the world would Ginger do? Grace groaned then ducked her head placing her hands on top of her head. Why must people suffer from her enjoyment.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Julius stood up pulling Grace up with him. He bent down and and picked up his shade, thankful they didn't break in their fall, and hung them on his shirt. He looked at the people around them and seemed to send them all a cold look. Soon people started going back to their own business, forgetting about the scene that happned near the tiger's cage.

Julius turned and saw Diosis run away. Somehow, Julius had a feeling something like this would happen. The kid was too obvious, Julius knew that Diosis had feelings for Grace, but when Grace was that close to Julius, he just couldn't help himself. Now he felt contrite, but only halfly, he wasn't sorry he kissed Grace, he liked it a tiny bit, but he would never tell anyone.

He walked up behind Grace and gently pushed her in Diosis' direction. "Go talk to him. He'll listen to you. You can always see the tigers later. Call me if you need help.", Julius said as he looked at her with his onyx eyes and then jerked his head towards where Diosis had run away. He turned away from her and walked back to the tigers to calm Caesar down. The tiger had his head hung low and was apologizing telepathically to Julius.

The people around then gave Julius looks. Some admiring looks for his quick thinking and bravery, others jealous looks at Grace for "accidentally" kissing Julius, and some others, speechless looks.

Adri woke up in Ash's arms but as soon as she opened her eyes, she shut them again, refusing to believe what she saw. "It was a dream, it was a dream. Ash tell me it was a dream please.", she said as she burrowed her head into Ash's chest, shaking her head to shake away the bad memory.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Grace turned and loooked at adri a moment then sighed gently looking to Ginger who was giving grace a cold stare. She sighed then walked to ginger. "I'm going to talk to Diosis...If you wa-" Grace was cut off as ginger spoke a tad coldly. "I don't want to come with you. Not after you broke our promise." Ginger stared a grace then looked away angry. Grace looked down apologetic then sighed. "Then stay with Ash and Adri or Julius..Or even Roland. And call me..If you need anything." With that she stood and slipped away to find Diosis searching a tad frantically and finally locating him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Ash looked down at Adriana as she woke up and suddenly felt a pang of sadness for ever being happy about any of this. He shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry... I would love to make you happy and say it didn't happen... But I can't lie about that" he hugged her. "I'm sorry... I know how you feel for him"

Diosis sat in the alley, crying softly and hugging his knees. He didn't notice Grace until she had already started down the alley. He looked up at her and immediately looked back down, hiding his face to try to keep her from seeing him crying. With nowhere to run, he didn't even try and just sat there and cried silently.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Grace took one looks at Diosis and wanted to run away feeling hurt and cruel she sighed. She felt stupid for not even seeing the signs. Then kneeling down she gently lifted his chin wiping away a few tears. "hey now..There's no need to cry. This was all a mistake.. a misunderstanding." She looked down at Diosis a bit concerned about how he'd react. "It wasn't supposed to happen..and I'm sorry..I...e-enjoyed it." Grace looked to the floor gently dropping her hand. Still worried about what he'd say to her.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Kipcha watched Ginger and Grace have a go. She then watched Grace slip away, and looked back down at Ginger. "You may no know me that well, but if you want you can stay with me as well." Looking around, she slightly feels like she doesn't belong...again. As she waits for Gingers answer, Kipcha takes out her Ipod, putting a head phone in, she turns on a song to go with her mood. Kipcha always enjoyed music rather for fun or just because she listens to songs that go with her mood. She hardly ever left the house without something that plays music. Music was also the only thing that kept her company while she roamed the land.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next