Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 30 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Grace looked to Julius dumbstruck for a moment before looking down at her wrist she blinked. "i was worried..and relieved I didn't even Notice.." She Paused as she now fel the pain surge through her wrist. "I could get a splint or cast or something.." she looked back up at Ginger then kissed her forehead. "please just write a note or something sweetie." She paused a forced a few tears away before looking back to Julius then down at her wrist it was swollen and yellowish green with a big bruise. She stared at it then couldn't help but laugh. "i'm so dense."

Ginger stared at Grace for a moment nodding slowly. "I promise I'm so sorry." she stared at her wrist as she did.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Kipcha walks in the room where she heard the comotion at and looks at the people on the ground. "Everything alright?" She rubbed her eyes slightly irriated at being woken up, but hides it as she looks at them.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 pm

"i was worried..and relieved I didn't even Notice.." She stared at it then couldn't help but laugh. "i'm so dense."

Julius shook his head at her. "You were worried, it's natural, although try to be more careful next time, you almost gave me a heart attack. I'm too young to have one.", he said with a slight smile as he gently took her hand in his larger one.

He held her wrist and a faint glow lite up and then it was gone, taking the pain away from Grace, and giving it to Julius. He winced at first, it was a bad fall, and he immediately turned his body, his arm away from Grace, so she wouldn't see it limp.

"Everything alright?"

Julius nodded, holding his arm, "Grace just sprained her wrist, it's alright now."

He tried to get up and get away before they caught him. (catch him grace, and reveal his secret XD)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Grace looked at Julius and shot ehr hand up grabbing is wrist "Wait!" She stared at him her heart pounding what had she done? She wasn't even thinking when she grabbed him and asked him to stay. He didn't need to do he ahd no reason to but she sure as heck wanted him too.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:11 pm

"Wait!"

Julius was caught, right at the place he didn't want to be touched. He flinched visibly at the contact and tried to get his hand away from Grace, with little success. "What Grace? Let go.", he said as he struggled painfully in her grip. He looked at her again. "Do you hurt anywhere else?", he asked, his painful wrist still in her grip.

Ow, he may heal fast, but not that fast, especially for broken bones, that wrist would take 2 days to heal, even at his healing speed. He was trying really hard not to yell in pain but a hiss escaped his mouth as he looked down at his wrist, which was now visible to everyone, it was swollen and red. Sh**.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Kipcha watched them. "Oh okay." She turned to leave when she saw Julius' wrist then saw Grace grab him. "Well I hope ya'll get better soon. Sprains and broken bones are never fun."
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:10 am

Grace's eyes widened and she stared at his wrist. "JUlius!" she released his wrist then jumped to her feet and took him by the shoulders staring at him. She thought carefully. "Julius, when I get hurt and you heal me does the wound transfer to you?" She felt hot tears stinging at her eyes as she stared at him her heart pounding.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:44 am

Ash sighed as Adriana dashed off to the lab. He thought for a second to himself... chances that he'd scared her off... he calculated the probability quickly... not too high, but still probable. He groaned, maybe he'd gone too fast. He sighed, why did he care so much about this. He walked up to a tree nearby, intending to hit his head on it. Chances of knocking some sense into himself... low, but he'd still try. As he tilted his head back to hit the tree, his phone buzzed. He quickly whipped it out and read the message. Immediately, his eyes brightened and he grinned. He pumped his fist in a gesture of excitement, hitting his head by accident in the process. He stumbled back and held his forehead, then shook his head and went back to his motorcycle, sending a reply quickly.

"Sure thing. lookin fwd 2 it"

Diosis woke to the sound of running and voices and sat up. He stumbled out of bed and opened the door to the hall. Seeing no one, he moved out to the hallway and followed the sounds to the ecosystems room, shifting into a dog to move faster. He paused at the scene, watching for a moment. After figuring out on his own what was going on, he left momentarily, coming back with a first aid kit in his jowels for Julius and dropping it at his feet.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 am

Grace glanced at Diosis before turning her attention back to Julius staring at him growing a tad angry but refusing to show any anger. Her tail betrayed her and testily twitched about. She released a sigh before looking back at Julius calming herself and staring in such a way she was depending a reply.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:21 am

"JUlius!" she released his wrist then jumped to her feet and took him by the shoulders staring at him. "Julius, when I get hurt and you heal me does the wound transfer to you?"

Julius turned his head away, not looking at her. His hair hid his eyes. Crap, she found out. Grace was the last person he wanted to know about his second power. He was glad that she released his wrist, but now he could tell she was worried about him. Damn it.

He didn't answer her, an obvious way of saying yes what she said was true. Well looks like he got found out. He turned his face so he could look at Grace. His eyes widened when he saw she was on the brink of tears. Using his good arm, he used this thumb to brush away her tears. "Please don't cry. I did it for you. Better me than you.", he said.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:26 am

Grace stared at him hard. "I refuse to elt you get hurt because of me!" She was glaring now her eyes still threatening to release several tears.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:45 pm

"I refuse to elt you get hurt because of me!"

Julius grabbed her shoulder with his good hand. "And I can't let you be in pain if I can do anything about it. I can take more pain, and I heal faster. Do you know how much it pains me to see you hurt?", he asked her as his bad hand was limp at his side.

His eyes were narrowed, but he wasn't mad at her. He was worried, and he wanted her safe.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Grace weakly pressed her heands on his chest pushing him away. "But I'll be fine for God's skae I've had my arm chopped off! I can stand a little pain Julius. I'm not weak!" She kept her voice low and even trying not to get angry. She kept her gaze low she felt she had gone to far now. And she wasn't sure what his reaction would be.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:26 pm

"But I'll be fine for God's skae I've had my arm chopped off! I can stand a little pain Julius. I'm not weak!"

Julius' eyes then darkened, and then his eyes held concern and a bit of anger, not at her, at her dad, for her arm. He stood his ground when she shoved him, it didn't feel like anything to him, just a light press.

He looked away, his good arm dropping from her shoulder to his side, and then went to clutch at his bad arm. He closed his eyes and sighed. Then he opened them and his onxy orbs stared at Grace, his face hard. "That's why I can't let you bare anymore pain.", he said in a cold voice. She had already lost her arm, he didn't understand that pain, so he would take her pain, he wouldn't let her lost anything else.

Then he turned on his heel and briskly walked away probably to go treat his injured wrist. The animals around the lab were silent and watching everything that happened. Some called out to Julius sorrowfully when he walked by.

Last edited by Looney on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Grace stared at Julius. she was speechless she watched him walk away and then sighed and lowered her gaze before gently picking ginger up and mumbling. "come on sweetie, Let's go back to sleep." Her tail was dropping and she could feel the tiger's eye's watching her the tiger seemed angry at Grace as well as several otehr animals. She sighed and hurried back to their room setting Ginger down and tucking her in waiting untill she really did fall asleep. She remained completely silent. Her gaze remained low and she sat there awake and thinking untill at least three thirty then she finally slipping back into bed and curled up hugging her pillow and have a dreamless sleep.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Kipcha slips back to her room in a attempt to escape from the argueing Julius and Grace were doing. Once back in there she sighed a little, then went to the window opening it. When it was opend she climbed up onto the window seal then climbed up to the roof. She could of shifted and flown to the roof instead of climb, but she liked climbing anyway so she didn't care.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 am

(alrighty let's time skip now?)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:11 am

(sure)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 am

Fine, aaron you can start off the morning
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 am

(me? alright)

Diosis slowly uncurled himself from his postion in bed and stretched as the light began to pour into the window, its rich golden color giving the beams the look of honey... which reminded him he wanted breakfast. He hopped up and slipped out of the room, making his way to the kitchen and rummaging around in the cabinet for some cereal. He pulled a box of cheerio's out of the pantry and grabbed a bowl, the porcelin clinking loudly on the counter as he set it down and poured the cereal.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 am

Grace was still curled up in her bed hugging so tightly onto her pillow her knuckles were burning white. her Jaw was locked and although she was in pain. from the transformation she didn't wake. She was sweating from another nightmare.

Ginger slowly woke up yawning and making her way out of bed. She slipped into her fuzzy bear slipped and pet her mouse for a moment before letting it slip into her pocket and the cat followed her hungerily. She yawned and sleepily made her way to the kitchen.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:45 am

(lol hey bailu she's like lenny!)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 am

The sun's rays broke on Julius' eyes. He flinched and immediately his arm came up to block his eyes from the glare. He blinked a few times and he took in his surroundings. A gentle grow greeted him and he felt a warm furry head nudge him. He turned his head and smiled at Arista, the beautiful white tiger. He reached over with his good hand and ran it gently down her face. "Morning Arista."

Arista nudged his arm. "How is your arm Julius?"
Julius chuckled. "You know me, I'll heal in time."

Arista growled at him, chilidng him for depending on his powers too much. Julius laughed and he spent a few more minutes with her and then said goodbye, going for breakfast. In the lab, Galen, Ares, and Artemis were out cold after dealing with all the men and then dumping them at the police station. Julius made sure to cover them up and then letting them sleep, closed the lab door. His arm was in a makeshift sling and he walked into the kitchen and saw Diosis, eating cereal. "Morning", Julius said as he went to the fridge to get a drink of milk and then tend to the animals.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:00 am

"Morning!" Diosis replied hapilly between frenzied spoonfools of honey coated cereal. As usuall, he had already recovered from yesterday's events and was his normal perky self once more. He finished his cereal, slurping down the milk in the bowl before taking his bowl to the sink where he rinsed it thouroughly and set it there, unsure of what to do with it. With that, he turned to Julius. "So how's your arm Mr. Hero?" he teased, knowing Julius would heal quickly. He smiled at Ginger as she strolled into the room.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:03 am

Ginger opened the pantry door and looked she saw the ceral she frowned then jumped she was about two feet away from reaching it. She huffed and stared at the ceral as she was going to do battle then she turned pleading to Diosis.

Grace slowly woke up unlocking her Jaw she let a tear or two slide down her cheek's as she looked about her room then sighed wiping them away before standing up. She placed her hand on her grumbling stomach. She did and quick brush through her hair before making her way into the kitchen stopping to look at ecosystem's room and hopefully visit with arista.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next