Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Grace kept her head low as she bit her lower lip then side reaching into her back pack she grabbed some make-up remover and gently rubbed it alonger her face and some parts of her arms several bruises where visabley seen as well as a cut under her right eye. she kept her eyes down on the blanket. "Don't tell a soul... But dad he drinks...a lot and when he drinks-" Grace took in a deep breath calming herself to keep from getting emotional and gently squeezed the covers. "-He gets mad... real mad.." she bit her lower lip hoping with visual aid and choice of wording he's be able to get exactly what she was saying she didn;t feel as if she could say the words. 'abuses me'
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:00 pm

(don't go off on a rampage without anyone on geez, way to sell it to the cheap seats, btw aaron, your power is shapeshifting, that doesn't say anything about a connection with animals. don't go overboard *being stingy but have one power and don't take someone else's)

Julius heard screams and he ran to the ecosystem room from the petting zoo. Great the Baites girl decided to pet a wild tiger just great. He quickly went over to the white tiger and said soothing words to it. The tiger was restless with all the people around but it calmed down at Julius' words. Julius ran a gentle hand through the beautiful white fur and smiled at her. She closed her eyes at the touch and then went back to her business. Julius stood up and went to discuss with the professors about the accident. He would make sure the animals would be well behaved next time, as well as tell students to keep their hands out of the animal cages. Stupid kids.

He heard the ambulance and saw the girl, Grace, as well as her two friends go with her. He would see her later. For now, he had to ease the animals.

After a while he finished up and on the professor's orders, he drove in his mustang convertible to the hospital to see how the girl was doing. He went to the main desk and asked for directions. He nodded his head and went to the room. Silently and waiting, then he knocked on the door.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Diosis froze for a while, looking at the bruises. he understood completely. All traces of his happiness faded from his face and he pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry. I won't tell anyone. Promise" he swore secret vengeance on her dad, but for now, she needed comfort. He hugged her for a while until they both felt better, then let go slowly, looking down at the floor, realizing she didn't know that he had no parents. but he could tell her later. some other time. a low knock sounded at the door and he looked up at it.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:06 pm

She dried a few tears then returned to smiling as if what she just hadn;t affected her. "come in." she sat there still and and happy thinking of the feel of the tiger as she had gotten a brief chance to ept it and it did seem rather happy almost as if it was physically starved she thought about this for awhile realizing why it had attacked she held no grudge against the tiger for it was mainly her fault and it was only acting out of love if you can call it that. Grace looked up pulling out of her thought and staring at the door.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Diosis looked up at the visitor, grinning. "Look it's 'Big shot pretty boy'" he laughed. "Just kidding. Hi Julius! good to see you come by. Is the tiger okay?" And once again... his normal, bouncy, attention-loving self came into play. He smiled at Julius as though nothing were wrong, his mask a perfect fit to his face to hide the true sadness.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm

At the sound of her voice, Julius entered the room. He closed the door behind him and walked in stopping a few feet away from the two of them. "Sorry about Arista. She can get snappy sometimes.", he told them. Arista was the name of the white tiger. "I hope she didn't get you deep. I'll take responsibility for the bills since Arista is mine.", he added.

He had caught a few words of their conversation before he came in but he decided to keep his mouth shut on the matter. There was no need getting his head ripped off by the two of them. As he had sensed earlier, they weren't normal kids, they were like him.

A barking sound was heard from the window of the room and Julius looked up. Up on the window with her paws on the sill was the border collie again. She peered inside the room with intelligent brown eyes. Julius hid a small smile. "Artemis came to say hi.", he told the two of them.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:19 pm

"Sorry about Arista. She can get snappy sometimes.", he told them. Arista was the name of the white tiger. "I hope she didn't get you deep. I'll take responsibility for the bills since Arista is mine."

Grace smiled at him "oh really it's fine she was so sweet I couldn't resist." Grace laughed lightly "besides it isn;t to deep I bet i can walk on it and I wouldn't want you paying for the bills I could work it off just fine." Grace kept smiling as she calculated the work in her head worrying slightly but showing no sign of it

"Artemis came to say hi."

Grace Smiled wider looking at the window then daring on something she swung her feet over the edge of the bed then slowly eased herself up she winced as pain shoot through her leg but she ignored it and pushed through it making her way to the window then opening it so the artemis could come inside the room then turning and walking back to the bed and sitting down. "I'm sure the doctors don't have to know about her coming in right?" Grace looked at him flashing him a grin.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Diosis didn't hide his smile. He grinned wide and knowingly. "Oh yeah that's right you're an animal whisperer" He smiled up at him. He had no fear of him knowing. after all, he was an empowered person too. He looked down at the dog and smiled, talking in two voices so both the dog and the people could understand him. "Hi artemis" he said to the dog, one of his voices normal, the other sounding a bit lower and in an odd language. He grinned as the dog wagged it's tail.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:24 pm

sorry it doesn't tell me when another person has posted before me

Artemis watched as the girl opened the window for her. She hesitated and glanced over the girl's shoulder at her master. Julius nodded his head. With a leap the dog was in the room and she padded over to sit by Julius' leg. Her tail wagged as she neared him. "I won't get in trouble will I?", she asked him with her eyes. Julius petted her head. "It's fine. Don't worry."

"If she gets caught I'll take charge. And Artemis can get out pretty fast.", Julius said.

Julius turned back to the two. "Well sorry to say but I'm paying the bills. Next time though I'll be sure to put up "DON"T PET THE TIGER" signs on Arista's cage.", he told them. He then glanced at the wound on Grace's leg. Now he could easily take that away, but he didn't want to expose himself as a abnormal person.

"Oh yeah that's right you're an animal whisperer"

Julius turned to the boy. Diosis was his name. (don't control my dog Very Happy) "Yes in fact I am. I'm half surprised you found out but then not surprised as your are not normal yourself.", he said.

Artemis looked up at Diosis and just stared at him, even stepping back a bit from the boy. Julius turned to her. "It's alright.", he told her. He turned back to him. "She's not trusting of anyone other than me and my adopted father. It'll take her awhile to trust you."

Last edited by Looney on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:29 pm

umm... did you read what i posted?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Grace laughed lightly. "But she was purring and was so cute how could I resist that?" She made a silly pouty face then couldn;t help but laugh at her own face smiling and holding her sides then calming down she grinned at him. "besides I'm that one annoying pest of a student who tends not to pay attention to the rules." with that grace leaned over careful to keep most pressure off her injured leg and she gently pet the puppy smiling at her. "Your fur is so soft and your eyes so bright your such a beautiful creature." She cooed at the puppy keeping her voice sweet as honey and in a happy tone making sure not the treat the dog as an infant.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Diosis pouted for a moment at his comment being ignored, then cheered up as the dog came in the room. He began petting it gently and talking to it, knowing it would understand. "You're a beautiful dog. But you only like your master don't you." He smiled. "It's okay, i understand. But don't worry, i like animals, i won't hurt you"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Grace looked over at diosis for a moment her eyes widening slightly as she glanced back at julius "You can speak with animals." She couldn't kelp by squeal lightly with joy. "Man everyone around me is suddenly some super hero with powers." Grace laughed lightly and she smiled at oth of the men giggling lightly. "So what's with me then? all of the people I know or suddenly these super heros and I'm ordinary." Grace frowned looking up at Diosis.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:39 pm

"Oh believe me you're not ordinary Grace" he didn't care that the man heard. he knew he had heard from the hall. "If you were i wouldn't have a connection" He looked up at Julius curiously. Perhaps... "Julius... what do you think it is? She gets bitten and three hours later, i have the same connection with her as any animal. Just like the connection i felt with you. What is it?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Artemis backed away from both the girl and boy, she raised her lip a little and a small growl escaped her. Julius stood in front of her. "Don't touch her so lightly.", he said with an edge to his voice. "Artemis doesn't trust humans easily, and abnormal humans either. She lost her trust in humans as a puppy. Give her some time, she might warm up to you.", he told them.

Julius sighed. "Well since you obviously know about my specialty. How about I heal your leg and we head back to the lab. And this time no touching.", he told Grace. He locked the door and walked over to the girl on the bed. "Give me your leg.", he said in a serious tone. Taking her leg he placed his hand on the wound. A slight glow was seen and then gone. The wound on Grace's leg was healed but Julius grimaced as the wound appeared on his own, but soon it would heal.

He looked up at them. "Grace as a power similar to mine. But only to one animal. Arista would normal bite anyone near her, but she seemed to take a liking to Grace. Somehow that's related to her power I'm guessing."
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Grace's eyes widened as it diappeared and she looked at him gasping slightly bher head swimming. "T-thank you..and I won;t touch anything." Grace Slowly stood then blushed and sat back down. "i'll meet you in the hall after i change back into my regular clothes I'm rather not leave in they hospital dress." she kept her head down as she blushed nibbling her lower lip the sun behind them was slowly begining to set all of them unaware they would soon find out exactly what the connection was due too.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Diosis sighed as Artemis backed away. "Thanks for healing her. Sure, we can go back to the lab. Then i'd like to hear more about this power" he smiled and stood, not noticing the wound on Julius's leg. "So then how are we gonna get there? can you drive? you seem so young? can i drive? i have a permit!" and his normal immature self kicked in again.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Julius nodded his head towards Grace. "Change and then we'll check you out of here.", he said.

"Thanks for healing her. Sure, we can go back to the lab. Then i'd like to hear more about this power"

He turned to Diosis and nodded his head. He turned to Artemis and jerked his head towards the window. Artemis gave Grace and Diosis wary looks and then hopped out going towards Julius' car.

"So then how are we gonna get there? can you drive? you seem so young? can i drive? i have a permit!"

Julius blinked at the kid. Mood swing much. "Yeah I drive. I'll take you guys back. If you want but you have to get a license. I guess I can take you to the school to get one if you really want one.", he said as he closed the window and then went to unlock the door.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Grace waited untill they both had left before standing and quickly changin into Her Shirt shorts and boots one tore but still wearable she couldn;t nhelp but laugh as she put her fuzzy hat back on her head then made her way into the hall with the two men smiling and seeming extremely happy she turned to Juilus "Mind if I say my apologies to the tiger? I promise not to touch this time." Grace couldn;t help but grin she wasn;t just about to keep this promise fully of course she wouldn;t touch her for the time being but if she lucky enough to return then she would try her hardest to bound with such a beautiful creature
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Diosis grinned, "Nahh... i'll get my liscence some other time. I guess you can drive." He looked over at Grace and smiled. "Good idea, and i'll tell her not to be so tense." He hummed and practically skipped down to the car, grabbing Coty at the lobby and dragging him along without a word. He waited at the car, still humming and smiling at Artemis.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Grace smiled and watched she satyed behind turning and looking at the setting sun a moment suddenly coming to reality her father would be furious if she was home later then curfew and it'd be even worse if her dad was drunk then remembering her younger sister she began to panic even more. "could we please stop by my house before going straight back to the lab? It's of utter importance." she looked at julius her eyes wide with fear and pleading as she gently grabbed his arm worrying even more now biting her lower lip.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Artemis glared at the boy and jumped into the car, riding shotgun. She claimed her seat next to the driver and stayed there.

"Mind if I say my apologies to the tiger? I promise not to touch this time."

Julius turned to her. "I'll let Arista decide your punishment. But fine you can see her once more.", he told her as they walked to his mustang convertible.

"Good idea, and i'll tell her not to be so tense."

Julius stared at the boy. "Since when did your powers give you the ability to speak to animals?", he asked as he opened the door and got in the driver's seat, giving Artemis a ruffle around her ears.

"could we please stop by my house before going straight back to the lab? It's of utter importance."

Julius noted the urgency in her tone. "Fine. Where is it?", he asked as he started up the engine and pulled out of the hospital parking lot.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Grace climbed in the car nervously biting her lower lip he hadn't answered her question and she needed to know rather quickly she lurched forward and looked at him. "please I'll show you to my house There's..s-something i need to do it's really impotatnt." grace found herself close to tears as she looked at julius she was worrying even more biting her lower lip harder now no hint of happyness showed in her at all.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Julius drove and stopped at an intersection. He looked in his mirror at Grace. "Where to? You gotta give me directions.", he said in his harsh tone. He frowned a bit at her scared state. Obviously home was not a welcoming place. He would remember that.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Diosis knew what it was for. He sighed but kept his smile on as he slipped into the car. He would go in after her as some small animal in case she needed help. he watched out the window as the car started, looking at artemis every now and then. Maybe if he was just quiet his normal charisma would set in and make Artemis stop being so cold towards him. Alas, the dog still ignored him for the moment, but he kept quiet all the same, waiting for them to reach her house.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next