Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 18 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Diosis looked at her, tears still streaming down his cheeks as he looked at her. He winced and wiped them away with his sleeve. "I...I'm sorry. I'm being childish about this" he said, trying to keep his voice from wavering. "I should've seen this coming. It may seem odd coming from the most outgoing kid you know... but I was just too shy to tell you... and because of that he got you first. You don't have to apologize..." he bit his lip "...just as long as you're happy" He knew he wasn't good at acting and didn't bother hiding his heartbreak.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Julius sighed as he watched the tigers. Mia would have her cubs soon.

He turned around and walked over to Kipcha and Ginger. He knelt down so he was eye level with the 8 year old. "Ginger, don't hate your sister over a misunderstanding. You're the only family she has left that cares for her. Don't break her heart. Forgive your sister, and me. It was just an accident/", Julius told the little girl, but inside his heart there was a slight pain when he said that the kiss was an accident. Stop it, he couldn't be feeling this for her. Impossible. He knew Diosis loved Grace too, so he might as well step down.

He held out his hand to Ginger, hoping she would take it. "Would you like to come with me to see the tigers? Cubs will be born soon. It would be a sight to watch.", he told Ginger. He looked up at Kipcha too. "You can come see them too if you want.", he added.

"I'm sorry... I would love to make you happy and say it didn't happen... But I can't lie about that" he hugged her. "I'm sorry... I know how you feel for him"

Adri clutched at Ash's shirt and a few tears came out. "I had a feeling this would happen. Julius never saw me more than a sister. Yet I denied that fact and kept going after him, even though I knew my heart would be broken.", she said as she lightly pounded her fist on his chest. "...Could...could we perhaps go to the amusement park later? Just the two of us?", she asked him with a teary smile on her face as she looked at him. Maybe she'd give him a chance.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Ash let her take her anger out on him. He wiped away the tears that flowed from her eyes and held her comfortingly. "I'm sorry... I understand how you feel. I've seen this happen before" he grimaced slightly as he remembered it was him who normally caused this kind of thing. "Yeah... we can go to the amusement park together." he smiled down at her, his heart pounding as he realized she was giving him a chance. He was suddenly really nervous.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Kipcha watches Juilius and Ginger. "I'll go if Ginger wants to." Kipcha looks down softly at Ginger. "I can hang out with you for a while. Do you wanna go watch the tigers or go see something else?" Oddly enough Ginger kind of reminded Kipcha of someone she used to know. She couldn't remember who though so she shook it off and smiled at her. "Well?"
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Ginger looked over to Julius and then kipcha and pulled her hand away as if he'd struck her turning away and pulling her knee's up to her chest she may be samrt but her little mind was ready to comprehend the thoughts of her sister in a relationsip. "she broke our promise accident our not. I may be young but I know how you boys are.. Daddy only wanted children from mommy..And look what he did to us!" Ginger spat on the floor her eyes filling with tears. "And Grace said she'd never leave me for a boy." She turned back to satre at Julius. "I love my sister I do...But she broker her promsie and I can never trust her again for that."

Grace looked at Diosis her stomach twisting into tight knots as she listened to him speak. "Thank you...For putting your own feelings above my own..To be honest I am very pained to say thi.. But i was going to let adri have him anyway.. And knowing it just hurts you..and it caused me to break a promise with Ginger..I'm going to have to..push my own feelings back.." She paused for a moment swallowing a lump in her throat biting her lower lip.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Kipcha kneels down and looks at Ginger gently useing the sleeve of her hoodie to wipe her tears away. "I know what its like to be betrayed and have promises broken. I've had it happend to me plenty of times." She sighs and offers Ginger a hug then whispers. "It's why my family is dead right now."
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Ginger's eyes widened slightly as she hears this and turns and looks at Kipcha her eyes still wide terror rising in her. "Does that mean Grace is gonna die!?" She screams this staring at Kipcha filled with fear and worry now. HEr little mind coming up with all kinds of sad deaths for her older sister she screams then turns taking off to find her older sister scared by Kipcha's words.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Julius put his hand down. His onyx eyes turned cold and emotionless now as he looked a Ginger, she may be look 8 but she sure as heck didn't act like one.

"she broke our promise accident our not. I may be young but I know how you boys are.. Daddy only wanted children from mommy..And look what he did to us!" Ginger spat on the floor her eyes filling with tears. "And Grace said she'd never leave me for a boy." She turned back to satre at Julius. "I love my sister I do...But she broker her promsie and I can never trust her again for that."

"You're too young to be judging people like that. Accidents happen, you're sister makes mistakes too. And what one does affects all? So just because of your father I'm the same? As I said, you're too young to be judging people before you know them.", the 19 year old said as he stood up. "The promise was never broken, because you know what Ginger? She and I don't have a relationship at all. We're adopted siblings after all. You and your sister, if you leave her, then what are you?", he said as he narrowed his eyes. He knew he was being harsh and cruel to the little girl, but this was his way of caring.

He turned away and then saw Ginger run off. He didn't care and walked into the tiger's cage, taking a look at Mia to get his mind off things. He laid his head against the tiger's soft fur as she comforted him. This day was going bad for him. He just wanted to stay with the animals, away from all human conflications.

"I'm sorry... I understand how you feel. I've seen this happen before" he grimaced slightly as he remembered it was him who normally caused this kind of thing. "Yeah... we can go to the amusement park together."

Adri looked up at him and smiled a little. She brushed the tears out of her eyes and straightened herself up. "Then why not go now? Let's get away from all the gloom and doom.", she said as she dragged Ash by his arm and went out of the zoo towards his car.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Diosis looked up at Grace, a confused expression on his face. He tilted his head to the side as he looked at her and blushed lightly, taking a while to comprehend what she'd said. He thought it over for a second. His eyes widened and he waved his hands franticly. "No no... don't give it up on account of me. I only want you to be happy. It makes me sad having to say it but... I'll give you up to him if it makes you happy" he folded his arms. "Just don't expect me not to be jealous" he thought for a moment more. "What promise did you make with Ginger?" he said suddenly.

Ash smiled. "Sure, I'm up for that." he hopped on his motercycle and waited till she was on, then took off for the amusement park. Grinning a bit at her arms around his waist as she held on tight.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Grace looked to Diosis a moment thinking about what he said and wanting so badly just to accept it no questions asked but her better selof told her not too. "The promise was that I would get invovled with no boy. And that I would never ever put her behind a boy. Although the promise was my idea she really took it to heart." Grace paused then looked up seeing Ginger runnning straight for her then blinked as she literally bulldozed into her sobbing and holding her close. Grace ruffled Diosis's hair before turning to Ginger and pulling her close. "Hey now..What's with all these crocidile tears?" Grace smiled softly gently rubbing Gingers back as she looked at her a atd concerned about what the others may have done to make her cry like this.

Ginger clung to Grace sobbing hysterically when she was finally able to calm down she repeated exactly what Kipcha had said which ahd truly frightened her then repeating exactly what Julius said which made her hurt as she clung to her sister now sniffling and holding tightly onto her a tad worried about what exactly Grace would do.

Grace listened intenetly pausing and thinking to herself growing a bit angered by Julius's harsh words to her little sister. Sure was smarter then her age but she was still just a younger girl and she sure did hurt like one. Grace gently lifted Ginger and helped Diosis up as she turned keeping silent and walking back to the main part of the Zoo.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Kipcha flinches as she senses Ginger's fear. "I didn't mean it like that." She sighs and rubs the back of her neck. She tried to help, but it didnt work and only upseted a friend...or what she thought was a friend. "I'm going to go now... I shouldn't be here." Kipcha knows they wouldn't care so she takes off at a dead run, and runs behind a building there she shifts into a eagle and flies off back to the place she was staying at. Landing on the roof she shifts back to human form and climbs in through a open window. She quickly starts to pack up her things, thinking that once the others found out what was wrong with Ginger she'd be hated anyway.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Adri clung to Ash as they sped away. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth holding Ash gave her. She sighed and nuzzled into his back, she just wanted to escape it all.

Back at the zoo. Julius spent 20 minutes with Mia, she was giving birth afterall! Soon four healthy cubs were alive and wiggling to get their mother's milk. Julius smiled and congratulated the tiger. After taking care of the tigers he left for the aquarium. He needed a good swim to clear his mind. He decided, he would turn down his feelings for Grace and step down for Diosis. He also knew that he hurt Ginger, but he also decided that the less he got involved with the sister, the less he could hurt them.

He changed into a wet suit, fitting tight against his body and he went to swim with the dolphins. They comforted him and squirted water at him to cheer him up. Julius smiled, with animals, he couldn't be sad, they knew his feelings. So he enjoyed his time with them. It was still an hour away until he had to call them for lunch. For now he'd stay away from the sisters and Diosis. He didn't know how much he could stand. He'd be cold to them, drive them away from him. At least that way, they wouldn't be hurt.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Diosis sighed and dried his own tears, then helped comfort Ginger. "Hey don't worry. Look, Kipcha didn't mean it that way and Julius... well he's just as confused as most of the rest of us. Don't worry, your sister won't abandon you over him, I promise." He took Grace's hand as she helped him up and dusted himself off. He could feel her anger and knew why she was mad. They were in for it now.

Ash blushed as Adriana nuzzled his back and almost lost sight of the road, but cleared his head and concentrated until they arrived at the amusement park. He parked the motercycle and stepped off, helping her down and buying them both tickets.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Grace growled lightly asking around and eventually finding Julius she told Ginger to be good and be careful and stay close to Diosis before she turned and ignoring everyone made her way to the back room then climbing the ladder that led to the top of the dolphins aquarium. "Julius we need to talk and if you don't come out all be coming in there And i cannot swim!" She shouting this hoping he'd hear and ignoring as some of the other workerd shouting angrily at her. She'd jump if they came to close and tried to get her down and she'd jump ig Julius ignored her. She need to clear several things up with him then make amends with everyone else. And she'd do anything to make him listen to her.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Diosis kept Ginger near him. She knew him well enough seeing as he'd met her multiple times before, so she should be comfortable around him. He looked up at Grace apprehensively, hoping she wouldn't jump because he might do something stupid, like go in after her.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:56 pm

"Julius we need to talk and if you don't come out all be coming in there And i cannot swim!"

Julius turned his head up and saw Grace on the ladder threatening to jump in if he didn't come. He narrowed his eyes. Just when he didn't want to deal with them, they find him. He noticed the other workers not daring to get close to her. So she was serious that she'd jump.

Sighing he waved a hand up to her to wait. He hopped out of the tank and walked over to where Grace was on the ladder. He was still in the wet suit, his body dripping wet and his hair clung to his face. He shook his head out like a dog and then he ran a hand through his black hair. Some girls saw him and almost fainted from looking at his sexy body in the tight suit.

He barely noticed them. He turned to Grace, his eyes cold. "What is it?", he asked in a harsh tone. He really didn't want to be mean to them, but he also didn't want to hurt them anymore either.

With Adri she smiled as she took Ash's arm and they walked into the amusement park. "Let's hang out all day and then ride the ferris wheel at night okay?", she said to him. Right now she'd want anything to get away from all that had happened not long ago.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Grace brought ehr ahnd up and bring it hard across his face. "You are to never to speak to ginger like that again!." she glared at him a moment. "you are denying the fact you felt something she turned looking back at him. "And you know you felt something the moment's our lips touched." she paused staring at him a moment. "Even I won't deny that." she looked down sighing. "But you are not to get sore with Ginger she's still just a child... even though she'd very smart she's still just a child.. And If you hert her with your wors your only proving her right as to being like father." she stared deep into his eyes glancing at his lips a moment then back up at him. She started down the ladder motioning for him to follow she wanted to talk about this is in more of a private manner.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Ash driveled, his heart practically jumping out of his chest. She was making him go wild. "Sure that sounds good" he said in a hypnotized sounding tone. He had gone crazy for her already. And the ferris wheel at night? Entirely romantic... his dream date. Score.

Diosis flinched as he heard Julius's harsh tone. Grace was not going to like that, nor did she deserve it. He was starting to share a bit of the anger.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Sighing Kipcha stopped packing up and sat on her bed with her head in her hands. She didn't know where she would go or what she was going to do besides being a loner again. She laid back on her bed in deep thought. After a while she made her decsion she was going to leave tomorrow before anyone else was up.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Julius didn't flinch, didn't faze when Grace brought her face close to his. He kept her gaze strictly on her eyes and never wandering anywhere else.

"You are to never to speak to ginger like that again!." she glared at him a moment. "you are denying the fact you felt something she turned looking back at him. "And you know you felt something the moment's our lips touched." she paused staring at him a moment. "Even I won't deny that." she looked down sighing. "But you are not to get sore with Ginger she's still just a child... even though she'd very smart she's still just a child.. And If you hert her with your wors your only proving her right as to being like father."

He narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms. "The truth hurts. So does life, might as well learn it young.", he told her, not sorry on the outside, but deep down very sorry. "Nothing happened between us got it? Nothing. It was purely an accident and you know it. And you don't even know what you're talking about. Telling you guys the truth was better than your ass of a father could ever have done for you.", he said keeping his voice level and not getting angry.

He saw a small crowd forming and he turned, pulling Grace's arm and taking her into the locker room. "This place is more private, go on yell at me all you want. Punch me, because I assure you, nothing will happen between us.", he told her.

Ah his heart hurt inside, it felt like it was breaking into tiny pieces. He only half meant all his words, but he kept up his facade and didn't let Grace know. He would push her away from him, it was the only way to go back to normal.

With Adri and Ash. She smiled at him with a bright smile and then took to all the fun rides they would take.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Grace looked up at him. "what in the world are you fighting for!?" Her eyes filled with tears then the tears spilled over. "I don't get it if I can accept it why can't you!?" she stared at him long and hard furstrated confused a deeply hurt. She looked back up at him. "If i were to kiss you right here right now You can honestly say you'd remain unphased and you'd just brush me off." She was glaring a tad now she felt like he was just playing with her emotions.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:17 pm

"what in the world are you fighting for!?" Her eyes filled with tears then the tears spilled over. "I don't get it if I can accept it why can't you!?" she stared at him long and hard furstrated confused a deeply hurt. She looked back up at him.

Julius looked at her with his onyx eyes. He was breaking inside but outside he kept up his mask. "There is nothing to accept here Grace. Why don't you just get back to your sister and Diosis, I'm sure they're worried about you trapped in here with someone like me.", he said to her as he turned his back on her.

"If i were to kiss you right here right now You can honestly say you'd remain unphased and you'd just brush me off."

He froze for a moment, surprised by her words. If she really did kiss him, he probably couldn't help himself again, but he would. He sighed and still kept his back to her. "You should only kiss someone you love, not just anybody.", he said.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Grace looked at him a moment then looked down a bit unready for him to say this She wasn't even sure if she loved him although she sort of felt it. "But you aren't just anybody." She kept her gaze low as she contuined thinking. Her stomac twisting tight into knots and she looked back at him several more tears sliding down her cheek's. "Are you willing to listen to me?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 pm

He looked at her crying state and wanted so bad to reach out and take away her tears, but he held back, he couldn't break his mask now.

"But you aren't just anybody."

Too late. Slowly he reached out with one hand and with his thumb, rubbed her tears away. He looked at her as he took his hand away. She looked better with a smile on her pretty face.

"Are you willing to listen to me?"

He sat down on a bench to listen. "Text Diosis, tell him not to freak out and we'll just talk.", he said as he waited to listen. He could never refuse to listen to her troubles. He wasn't that heartless.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Grace looked at him amoment then leaned against the lockers a moment slowly sliding down it pulling her knee's close to her hest. "I don't understand what your Fighting for." She paused sending Diosis and everyone a quick message they were just talking. "I can honestly say that i enjoyed that little mistake and that i felt you press your luips furhter against mine. And that I don't want to run from this I don't!" she found herself crying again. "I can't! Julius you've showed me kindness true kindness and even a tiny hint of love..If your really willing to throw it all away and leave fore something so trivial as confusion then...I can't say i wouldn't be hurt...And I wouldn't stop trying. You could hate me you really could be if I know there is small hope then fine you'd better get used to my being around."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next