Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:23 pm

"Go right ahead but be sure if you leave a note don't mention me" Coty said grinning.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Diosis tilted his head to the side curiously. "How are you going to do that?" He watched her closely, his thoughts going back to what she had said. he supposed the animal exhibit would be fun. After all, he could talk to them... or be them if he wanted. He smiled at the thought.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Graced grinned "It's a secret. as long as coty said i could then I can" she giggled and stuck her tongue out at diosis then stood slipping past him and walking to the bigger kid he looked like a senior she smiled lossing the tie on the upper part of her shitr revealing a bit more then leaning against the seat gently tapping the kid on the shoulder. "Can I talk with you?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Diosis watched intently, ready to shift and startle them if need be. He hoped she wouldn't do anything stupid. Those guys were tough and he didn't want to have to shift into a tiger or anything cuz that might give him away.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Coty watched her and then looked down. He knew he shouldn't have let her and he felt even weaker knowing that he was letting his freinds fight his batle. He looked up watching her carefully.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:40 pm

A guy sat outside of the science lab. One of the best. He sighed, why was he here? Apparently the professors who ran the place wanted him to give the students a tour of the lab and also make sure that they didn't touch anything that shouldn't be touched. So in other words, a babysitter. He groaned. Girls passed him and giggled. He was hot and they just kept ogling at him. He ignored them like any other girl.

He checked his watch. 5 more minutes to wait until he went to hell. Great. He was a babysitter for a bunch of school kids. Just perfect. Just because he was smarter than most kids, most university kids, the professors chose him. He didn't know if he should be happy or not.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:43 pm

the older boy grinned looking her over lust burning in his eyes and she grinned trying to show off. "sure."

Grace smiled thinking silently to herself. "idiot" She sat down in the now empty seat in front of him looking into his eyes. "I've been watching you for a long time.. And I have a great interest to do.. things to you.. and if you'd let me i could just meet me alone today turning the field trip I'll be by the water foutain close to animal exhibit."

The kid looked at ehr grinning wider then placed his hand on his thigh watching her with great interest. "Please first tell me what kinda of things."

Grace struggled not to hit him and smiled She leaned in whispering into his ear and he grinned even wider his eyes visably shown with pure lust. With that She stood then walked back to ehr seat scooting past diosis And sitting down smiling.
"Later today he'll really get it."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:46 pm

He looked at her confusedly. "With the looks he was giving you he's really going to end up hurt once i'm done with him" He said, finality in his rather serious statement. he suddenly returned to his normal happy self. "So what'd you say to him anyways?" Anyone around him could have sworn he was bipolar, had they been paying attention. He released the mental image of an animal and allowed himself to relax... silently plotting the guy's death. No one looked at his friends that way.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Coty smiled and turned to look out the window seeing that they were there.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:50 pm

remember coty, talk about what your character sees and such, one liner's are not fun Very Happy
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:50 pm

"Just told him he's get it treat if he meet me at a secret location today." Grace snickered "gonna stick some jerky I have in his pocket and let the White tiger take care of him." She smiled at her friends as if practically murdering a person wasn't a problem at all she smiled knowing she couldn;t be linked with it anyhow. Grace laugh lightly as she thought about it. Noticing they were there she stood pulling her back-pack over her shoulders then motion for diosis to get up and exit.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Diosis hopped up, leading the way out of the bus and sticking close to his two friends. he looked around the place with wonder. Simply amazing. He couldn't wait to see the inside. He made his way over to the man who was obviously the guide for the tour, pulling Coty and Grace along by their wrists.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm

A shuttle bus pulled by the science lab. Julius lifted his head and stared at the bus and at the kids filing off like bugs. Not to say he didn't like bugs. It was insulting to the bugs that he compared them to the kids. Great, time to meet hell. He stood up and walked over to the kids. He was wearing a semi-formal black suit and was catching the attention of many of the girls, and ladies for that matter. He waited till all of them got off.

"Welcome to our city's greatest science lab. One of the best in the whole district. I am your guide today. You may call me Julius. Please stick together with your class. And follow me. If you get lost, I don't have the time to find you.", he said seriously as he checked to make sure they were all there and turned and started for the building.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Grace took one look at the guide and snorted as the other girls exploded in giggling whispering fits. she grinned and leaned in whispering to diosis. "Just what we need and big shot pretty boy." Grace snickered then jumped on diosis back for a piggy back ride laughing lightly and wrapping her arms around his shoulders for support she was going to have fun making the guides day a hell and just for being a 'a hot big shot' as she labeled him. Grace grinned at the guide as she stayed put on diosis's back.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Julius kept walking but his voice was loud and clear. "Ms. Baites. Please refrain from calling your seniors "big shot pretty boy". ", he said as he kept his face ahead and kept walking. It was one to ogle at him, but it was another to insult him behind his back. And he had very good hearing. He didn't miss anything. "Also do not horseplay in the lab. If you do, I will have to call your parents to take you home. Or you'll sit out for the tour."

Some other girls shot Grace hate looks and started muttering to themselves. They would get her later. Julius turned a blind eye to their chattering. He wanted to get it over with and go to the petting zoo.

Last edited by Looney on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Diosis laughed. The guide didn't look all that good to him. Well... he was a guy... of course he didn't look good to him. But he still couldn't figure out what the girls were all over him for... and why they were ignoring him now. He liked attention and he missed it now. He laughed as Grace climed onto his back and he held her there, carrying her along and smiling happily. Still... something about the guy struck him as odd... some kind of... connection he had to him. Weird. Even weirder that he had been able to hear grace... that would take an animal's hearing. The pieces of the puzzle fell into place in a half completed picture that would soon be solved. It was pretty easy for a genius like Diosis to figure out.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Grace looked at diosis and Coty with a raised eyebrow then slipped of diosis's back walking behind them still smiling. "but it is clear sir that the lab may have picked you to show us around mainly for you looks is it not?" Graced watched him, curiously something was different about this guy. "and besides I can't call you anything else unless you tell us your name now can I?" Grcae crossed her arms as she watched him carefully now She saw nothing pretty in the guy why did girls have to be annoying giggling children when they saw someone they deemed to be 'hot'?
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Diosis snickered at her stubborn will to annoy the guy. It seemed to be working, but still that connection was there. He looked around at a few animals that were nearby. All of them, normally skittish and not calm around humans, were oddly calm-tempered. Another piece to the puzzle... the picture was clearer now. he stayed near Grace and at the same time, the guide, hoping to learn more about him
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:08 pm

"but it is clear sir that the lab may have picked you to show us around mainly for you looks is it not?"

Julius stopped walking and turned to face the class, mainly the three that he stared at. "It isn't really any of your business, but I've already graduated college at the age of 15 with a PhD. I'm helping out at the lab as my job. Now less talking, more walking.", he said as the turned around.

"and besides I can't call you anything else unless you tell us your name now can I?"

"Ms. Baites maybe you were too busy talking, but I remember clearly I said. "You may call me Julius.", he said as he then started walking again. The girls in the class snickered at Grace. "She got told.", they whispered to each to each other and then ran up to catch up with the hot Julius. He had already memorized the class roster. He knew all the names and could match them up with faces. Three of the students stood out to him.

A black and white head popped out from the side of the science lab. A dog. A border collie to be exact. It peered around the corner of the wall to look at the group of kids. She was 5 ft away and her nose sniffed furiously at the new scents. Julius looked over at the dog and a small smile broke out on his face. The dog saw Julius and her tail started wagging furiously as she panted happily. Some of the students cooed at the dog but it ignored them and stared at Julius.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 am

Grace watched this curiously now decideding to keep her mouth shut as she watched her surroundings focusing she couldn't help but snort at his remark of graduating at age fifthteen. Grace herself was asked at one point to skip a few grades and enter college she had decided she's rather be back in high school with her friends and happy then lonely and up in college knowing not a soul.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:11 am

Diosis smiled slightly as he caught the grin on Grace's face. "Come on Grace, leave the man alone. He's obviously just mean" He tugs at her arm. "Let's just enjoy the exhibit for now" He pulled her back into the line and the tour resumed to his enjoyment.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Julius then looked over at the dog and smiled a bit. He jerked his head towards the back of the building. The dog wagged her tail happily and then turned and ran off to the back of the building. Julius decided to ignore anymore of the three musketeer's jeering and led the class inside the building in the meantime also ignoring the group of girls that were too close for comfort.

Inside he led them to the main room and stood facing them, waiting for them to stop so he could give directions and information. His job was just to tell them were each of the rooms were and things they could see. Other than that, other professors and supervisors were around to watch the students. Good he could spend more time with the animals.

"Ok here we have the main room. This room as you can all see, leads to all the other rooms. Mind you this lab can be very confusing but there are professors stationed at all places so if you're lost just ask them. Now imagine you're standing on a giant clock. At 1o'clock we have the technology room, feel free to go there and first-hand handle the machines, teachers and staff will be there if you want to test anything out yourself. At 3 o'clock we have the human body room. I'm not a big fan of it but it's quite an interesting room. You can even walk through a huge heart to see how it works. At 6 o'clock we have the solar system room. At 8 o'clock we have physics room where you can see Newton's laws and whatnot. And last but not least at 11 o'clock the room leads to the ecosystem room and at the back is a petting zoo the lab has. You are free to go there and see and touch the animals. You may start.", he said as he stepped away as students walked quickly to where they wanted to go.

He sighed and turned briskly to 11 o'clock and walked to the ecosystem room, heading towards the petting zoo. Some of the girls followed him but he didn't care, he just wanted to see his friends.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Grace smiled and grabbed diosis and Coty's hands tugging them along. "Come on guys They animals!." Graced squeaked with joy and tugged them along as she bounced off to the ecosystems room She smiled stopping by the first tank and kneels down watching it curiously gently pressing her palm to the glass and shutting her eyes smiling. "little Fishy I'm sure you aren't happy to confined spaces but at least you have your friends." Grace slowly opened her eyes which seemed to be a bit of a brighter green and she smiled watching the fish's a moment then waving good bye and standing looking around then running of the white tigers cage. Grace smiled kneeling down getting a little to close for comfort to the fence that surronded the white Tigers cage It growled then purred rubbing gently against the cage. "Hello there mrs.tiger how are you this fine day. I see you have no friends.. I understand that kind of loneliness." Graced gently rubbed her finger tips along the white tigers fur smiling brightly as it purred in return.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Diosis watched the subtle and wordless dialogue between the guide and the dog. Finally the puzzle fit. An animal whisperer eh? He should probably keep his mouth shut though. But he grinned even more with his newfound knowledge. Grace dragged him along to the ecosystems room. It was fine by him, he loved animals, and they loved him. Everywhere throughout the exhibit the animals stared at him and came close to him. He smiled at each one, silently saying hi. Diosis turned to see Grace petting the white tiger and walked over to her. "Grace we're not supposed to pet those animals. The petting zoo is at the back." he whispered.

Last edited by Lachryma on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:04 pm

(I'm violating the rules. Grace hasn;t gotten ehr powers yet the tiger is gonna give them to her by biting her silly.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next