Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhh..... right. k sorry. you're not violating the rules.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Grace smiled at him. "I think mIt'll be fine she seems to lik me anyways." Grace giggled then contuine to pet the white tiger smiling at the design on of her fur watching it a moment and pausing zoning out and staying still unaware of the tiger that was growing angry due to the loss of her 'massage' Grac contuined thinking shaking her head lightly then standing and turning smiling at diosis. "So Umn.. where should we go next?"

The white tiger swivled around growling lightly at the young girl then snarling it reached out it's huge pay and gripped it's claws into her leg jerking her back and then biting down ahrd onto the girl growling lightly seeing as she had just lost her 'massage'.

Grace screamed and dropped to her knee's gripping tightly onto her lower leg and trying to gently push the tiger away. She screamed aggain then Jerked her head upward and lookin around frantically for someone to Help her the pain becoming to much to bare she clutched her leg tighter using her other hand to try and push the tiger away the blood seepign down her leg her boot torn making the cut from the tiger noticable.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Diosis gasped and grabbed the tiger's head in his hands, looking at it sternly. "Let... go..." he said firmly and the tiger, looking particularly dejected, did so, moping away to a corner. He looked back at Grace. "Are you alright? Do you need a bandage?" he asked frantically. He looked down at the bleeding cut, carefully assessing the damage.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:20 pm

The cut was deep and bleeding a lot. She gripped on his sleeve and sat there clucthing onto her leg ehr body shaking. "Please just get help." Her leg was throbbing with immence pain and tried to keep from crying keeping a tight hold of his sleeve as a group of students who had heard and seen the commation came running and surronding them several asking if she was okay and others just standing worriedly a couple pulling out their phones to call an ambulance she ducked her head as many of the students gaped at the cut on her leg.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Diosis took his button-up overshirt and tied it around the wound to stop the bleeding. "Looks like help is already here. Coty go get me one of the staff memebers will you?" He sighed, blotting up the blood that had run down her leg. "I told you not to pet him... uggh... this won't end well" he adjusted his hat and stood up slowly. "Anyone call an ambulance?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:40 pm

A kid looked at diosis "i called 911 an ambulance is on the way." The girl sounded abesoultely terrofied just as another student came pushing through the crowd nervously. "here I brought a staff memeber to help us one of the professors."

The professor looked down at grace then knelt down pressing his hand lightly on the button up shirt adding pressure as to help stop the bleeding he gently lifted her head. "Young Lady have you done anything to provoke Our Tiger?"

Grace shook her head a couple tears speaking over she couldn't speak as she squeezed her eyes shut her face snow white and twisted with pain as she tried to remian calm taking deep slow shakey breaths then gently pushed the professor's hand away and putting her own on her in his place of his adding the pressure to her leg herself waiting a bit impaitently for the ambulance to arrive.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:45 pm

The low whine of a siren was heard from outside and Diosis gently picked her up, careful to avoid touching her wound. He then carried her out to the ambulence, handing her to the attendants and climbing in, helping Coty up as well. He sat down as the ambulence pulled out. "Do you feel okay Grace? you're not dizzy or anything are you?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:49 pm

"I'm just startled and worried.. Nothing else." Grace shut her eyes although she did feel a bit dizzy she wasn't willing to let them know it she took in several more deep breaths keeping the pressure on her leg and shutting her eyes focusing on something other then the pain she looked up at the paramedic. "sir..Can you tell me what my risk's are right now? I'd can't stand another moment of being unsure." Grace bit her lower lip as she stared at the paramedic
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:52 pm

"Not too many risks. The tiger had shots against diseases since it was in captivity and your friend her stopped the bleeding pretty quickly. I'd say the worst is some flesh damage" Diosis sighed, relieved. He knew the tiger didn't mean any real malice towards Grace, but he was still pretty mad at it. He would give it a stern talk later.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Grace noded then leaned back shutting her eyes and swallowing. Taking in a deep breath and sighing. then slowly opening ehr eyes the appeared to be duller she felt a bit weaker and she slowly laid down speaking a bit hoarsly as pain went throughout her body. "I think I'll nap untill we get there." Grace shut her eyes and immeadiatly slipped into sleep the bleeding hadn't completely stopped but for the mot part was done. Grace Began to dream a weird dream. Accutally it was a rather nice lovely dream it was just odd she was dreaming at all.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Diosis watched her sleeping, making sure she was alright. They soon arrived at the hospital and he followed them up to the hospital room, keeping right beside her. She was his best friend and he refused to leave her alone in the care of strangers, no matter how qualified they were.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Awhile Later Grace found herself slowly waking up looking around dizzily she looked over at diosis still only half awake. "diosis..h-how long have i been out?" She watched him carefully her vision a bit blurry and her head swimming she felt extremely lightheaded and was rather worried as to the date and time. Grace looked at the clock a moment 1:00pm if she was correct the field trip was Wednesday and started around nine in the morning She then looked back at diosis expecting an answer.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Diosis smiled, happy to see she was awake. "Just a few hours." she had gone to sleep at about 10.. so that made it 3 hours. "Good to see you're awake. How's your ankle feel?" He stood up and made his way to her leg, looking at the wound, now wrapped in a real bandage. His shirt sat in a plastic bag to the side of the chair he had been in. It could be washed... and besides... blood doesn't show up well on black. "Hope you'll be okay... we don't want to miss dinner with Coty"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Grace laughed lightly. "I think I'll be fine it doesn;t hurt as much as it did and besides I think I'll be fine." Grace smiled then blushed a light red as she looked at diosis. Her head swam awhile longer before she felt normal her eyes returning to their normal happy green her eyes always seemed to be duller or brighter according to her mood she never really knew why this happened but it always did. (for Some odd reason mom is forcing me off be on later I guess.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:55 pm

He smiled and hugged her happily. "Good" for some odd reason he couldn't explain, over the past three hours Diosis had been feeling some sort of connection between them growing... like the one he felt with all the animals. For the life of him he couldn't figure out why. She clearly was not an animal... and he'd never felt that connection before the bite. he stood back up and looked at her for a while, unsure of what to think, a puzzled expression adorning his face.

(okiedokie)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Grace watched him now knots twisting in her stomach. "what? Do I look funny." She suddenly gasps and looks around for a mirror checking for her cheek for the bruise it was almost clearly seen now she worried he was staring at her so strangely because of that and she searched for her bear back-pack still worrying more then she should her stomach twisting tighter in knots as she felt a bit sick just from looking at her appearance and remembering how she got the bruise
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:50 pm

"What? Oh... no no it's just... just..." he blushed, embarassed as he fumbled for words. he couldn't just tell her that he could shapeshift and that he had a connection with her. Come on... he had to think of something.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Grace looked at him still a bit worried her stomach twisting even tighter in knots now worrying if maybe the tiger had infected her or something her eyes widened and she reached out to him then stopped herself and pulled away her hand biting her lower lip pausing for a moment then calming down and looking at him smiling softly "whatever it is diosis you can tell me after ten years of friendship I'm positive you can trust me." She smiled at him Looking up at him her bright green eyes.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:27 pm

He bit his lip and sat down. "This is gonna sound really weird" he paused, sighing nervously, "Like... really really weird." He tried to find the right way to say it without it sounding like a ludicrous story meant to throw her off. "I'm a shapeshifter. I can transform into any animal i want and talk to animals... sense them even" he whispered. there, he had told her. now it was just her response that would matter. Would she think he was a freak? would she think he was lying? he held his breath.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Grace sat there silently thinking for a long while then suddenly a smile broke out on her face. "how in th world have you kept that from me?" She laughed lightly then looked at him a moment before zoning out and thinking again. She spent the next several minutes thinking then shakign her head she looks at him. "So then.. what does this have to do with looking at me weird?" Grace tilted her head to the side curiously still biting her lower lip now nervously tugging and twisting the blanket in her hands which were shaking a bit.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:33 pm

He smiled. thank God she'd accepted him. He was afraid she would have abandoned him or something. He let out a sigh of relief. "I dunno... i've just been careful i suppose. i was about ready to shift into a bear or something and attack that guy on the bus" he grinned.

"So then.. what does this have to do with looking at me weird?"

"Oh yeah i forgot. Well, for some reason i'm feeling a connection to you... the same way i connect to animals" he paused to let the information sink in. "You're not hiding anything from me are you?" he waited nervously again.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Grace laughed the shook her head and hands "Of course not!" she laughed again then paused remembering something else then looked to the side. "well, At least nothing... Super power like. I'm just a..ordinary girl." Grace smiled at him a weak smile her stomach flipping as she told him this she knew she sounded pathetic as if she was keeping something secret in a way she was but nothing that really had to do with any sort of coonection he has to her.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:40 pm

"Oh okay..." he thought a moment, then realized the vaugeness in her comment. he grinned mischiveously. "So... if it's nothing super-power-ish, then what have you been hiding" he looked into her eyes, knowing that with their connection, he'd be able to easily tell if she was lying. For some reason his stomach did a little flip as he looked in her eyes... probably a reaction to how she was feeling... at least that's what he thought.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Grace looked up at him then looked away. "i-it's nothing." she bite her lower lip her voice was shakey and every hint of lying traced in her voice she was never good at keeping secrets from diosis and Coty she always slipped up and they either figued everything themselves of found things out by asking around school. Grace tried to keep herself emotionless and her head clear for thoughts. She could only lie around her father seeing as it was what she had to do to protect her longer sister or keep herself out of trouble with him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 pm

He frowned. something was really bothering her. "Come on, i've just told you my biggest secret ever. you can tell me what this one is" he looked at her sternly. She was quite obviously lying, but what could the secret be. it wasn't anything big like his... was it?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next