Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 28 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:40 pm

(Then she'll find him soon Razz)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:42 pm

(alright)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 pm

She began to pet Diosis. "Everyone is so adorable." She smiled and scratched behind his ears. "But yes i'm ready lets go im excited!" She smiled still loving on Diosis.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:07 pm

After a while of roaming, Kipcha finally finds the others. She notices someone else is with them and cautaiously walks up to the new person. "Um...hello." She has seen this person before, while she roamed the city, but really never payed attetnion.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:26 am

Diosis growled happily. He let his ears flop around while he was being petted, as much as he liked being human, being an animal was fun. He decided she could just carry him to the car, he would rather not get up. He was so relaxed for once.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:34 am

Julius saw Grace walk by and felt her tail brush him. He smiled a bit. He'd get her back later. For now they needed to get home.

"Alright let's head to the van.", he said as he went to the door and opened it going out to the van.

Ares and Artemis had arrived at the lab and Galen was waiting for them. Between the three of them, they carried the 8 men into the lab and starting the brainwashing process. They wanted to get it done before the others come back. Being told you're in a lab where brainwashing was going on, was not a really safe feeling.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:40 am

Grace smiled and craddling Ginger who yawned and snuggled into her sisters arms. She smiled and kissed Gingers forehead then slipped outside and began walking to the van carefully opening the door and getting in as she craddled Ginger in her arms.

Trixie looked around a bit. "I'll umn..I'll meet you there" She slipped out of the door feeling much much better then slipped silently down the street looking around curiously and carefully thinking hard she was finally able to figure out where Roland would be he smiled then slowly She made her way to the very top and jumped next to him. "well hello there my friend."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Roland opened one eye and looked at her. "Hey. How was dinner?" he asked her before closing his eye again.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:38 am

Alexandra still petting Diosis picked him up and held him like a baby scratching his tummy.

She notices someone else is with them and cautaiously walks up to the new person. "Um...hello." She has seen this person before, while she roamed the city, but really never payed attetnion.

"Oh hi! I am alexandra." She said still holding diosis in one arm and holding out her other to shake the girls hand.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:34 am

Kipcha looked at Alexandra. "Kipcha." She shook her hand, "Pleasure to meet you." She looked around seeing if there are any more people she did not know, finding none she started to follow the others.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Trixed made her way to roland then laid beside him. "Just starring at the stars?" she asked and yawned all at once. She stretched then turned and looked at him.

Grace smiled as Ginger slipped into sleep and she then leaned back and relaxed purring rather loudly. and stretching. She slide her eyes shut yawning then leaned against Julius. And finding it rather easy she slipped into sleep happily.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Alexandra still holding diosis in her arms jumped into the large van with everyone else.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:20 am

Julius was in the driver's seat. Grace was in the passenger seat with Ginger and soon he felt her head leaning on his shoulder. With a small smile, he gently moved her head so he wouldn't wake her, and placed a neck pillow so she could sleep while he drove.

He waited for everyone to get into the van. Once they were all in. He started it up and drove out of the parking area, waving bye to Benni.

Soon they arrived at the lab. The jeep was probably in the back. Julius drove to the back of the lab. The blue jeep was there and he parked the van next to it.

The jeep was empty, meaning Galen must have all the men inside already. Ares and Artemis must be inside also. He stopped the car and got out, giving Grace a small nudge in the meantime.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Roland smiles "Yeah I like to do it alot...Just get away from things sometimes." He says as he watches the skies.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Grace yawns then wakes up and stretchs. Blinking away the sleep she slips out of the van and opens the back door then unbuckles Ginger and careful not to wake her. Pulls her out of the car and craddles her in her arms then once inside immeadiatly carries Ginger to their room and places Ginger on her bed taking off her shoes then tucking her in and kissing her forehead before slipping out of their room silently and meeting everyone back in the living room.

Meanwhile, Trixie turned and smiled to roland before looking back up at the night sky. Staring and watching everything carefully and whispering in a sad tone. "I remembering doing this with mother and father.."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Roland turns to her and then sits down "I know...I use to do this too...Its the only thing I can remember ever really doing with them." He smiles at her. "But now I have freinds that I can make new memories with."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:52 am

Diosis hopped down out of the vehicle and shifted back into human form, stretching slightly and looking around before heading in to the living room, looking pretty tired. "When can we go to bed? I'm really tired" he said, laying down on the couch and looking around.

(bailu, post for Adriana)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:41 am

Well we kinda forgot about them, but Adriana and Ash were still in the ferris wheel. "Excuse me passengers. The ferris wheel is experiencing difficulites. Please hang tight until we can get the ride moving again. Again please hang tight and do not panic and rock the cars. Thank you.", a voice said into each of the cars.

Adri looked over at Ash, her eyes wide. "Did I hear her right? Did she just say that the ride was having trouble?", she looked out the window of the car. They were at the very top of the ride, the lucky top ones. She cringed as she looked down and she sat perfectly still, kinda scared to be stuck up so high.

"When can we go to bed? I'm really tired"

Julius turned to Diosis. "If you want you can retire to bed now Diosis.", he told him. He on the other hand had other things to do. Julius went into the lab room to check up on Galen. The said scientist seemed to be doing fine with Ares' help. Julius checked on the status of the men and started carrying the brainwashed men back into the jeep for the night. He made sure to sedate them heavily so they wouldn't wake up.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:48 am

"Excuse me passengers. The ferris wheel is experiencing difficulites. Please hang tight until we can get the ride moving again. Again please hang tight and do not panic and rock the cars. Thank you.", a voice said into each of the cars.

Uh-oh, Ash thought, this could go bad really quickly. "It's okay, don't worry. They'll have it fixed soon" Ash said, patting Adriana's hand lightly. "Besides, the car is enclosed, and you have me here. Plus we can still watch the fireworks" he said, pointing off to where the fireworks show was, trying to distract her.

Diosis looked around the room, he didn't really want to go to bed yet, though he was tired. He kinda wanted to hang around and see if anything interesting happened.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:18 pm

When Kipcha arrived at the lab with the others, she quickled retired to her room. She missed the feel of her bed, it was much better than the streets where. She didn't have much money, so she couldn't afford a hotel to sleep in. Looking down at her clothes she looks for some clean ones. Finding some she retreats to the bathroom to shower and change. Once finished and dressed she goes back to her room and relaxes on the bed.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Grace watched everyone a moment then smiled and sat down on the love seat pulling her elgs up to her chest resting her chin on her knee's as she looked about. she yawned once blushing slightly. her tail twitching about as hr eyes flickerd this way and that around the room watch everything intently she suddenly leaped and pounced onto a little spider trapping it under her hands and between her claws.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:51 am

someone post!
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:35 am

(Obviously I can't! i was the last to post..So someone else to sound rude but maybe liek yourself should post.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:50 am

(well I can't. All my character is doing is sitting on the couch and since no one's interacting with him he can't really.)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:03 am

we're waiting and giving other people a chance to post
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content