Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 26 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Roland smiles at her and puts his shirt back on. "Thank you. We won't stop you but if you ever need more information about your ability head to the lab and ask for Galen." He turns away motioning for Grace to follow back to the others.
(I can't find the name of the lab so I'll call it lab until someone corrects me.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Artemis and Ares were quiet throughout this exchange. Julius had come to join them in merely watching.

"If you want questions answered, just come to the Quixotic Lab. You'll find friends there. I promise you that.", Ares said as he gave the girl a toothy grin and waved her off friendly-like, Artemis did the same with a warm smile on her face.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Grace watches a moment a bit ready to pounce by her harsh words then calms herself letting roland handle everything she leaps letting out a kitten like meow then searchs for Julius. Grace's tail swishing playfully as she jumps in some tall grass and then stalks Julius grinning.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Julius blinked when he felt someone watching him from behind. He turned around and saw....Grace. He stared down at her on the ground. She was in a stalking position, her tail swishing playfully from side to side as she eyed him.

He stared for a few more seconds before chuckling a bit, it was a nice sound since he rarely laughed. Ares and Artemis stared at Julius, their mouths open a bit in shock. Julius laughed?!?!?!?! The two canines looked at each other speechless and then they both turned to look at Julius. Then they both turned to look at Grace. This girl changed Julius this much?

Julius smiled and stepped closer to Grace. "Stalking me are you kitty?", he asked. Then he opened his arms, asking her to jump into a hug.

Ares and Artemis had to hold in their scream. They looked like two cartoon characters with their mouths dropping to the ground. The cold mean Julius, asking for a hug like a little kid?!?!? What was the world coming to?!?!
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Alexandra calmed down abit. Her phone then rang, She quickly pulled it out of its holder and read the messege. "It looks like i'm not in a rush anymore. Do you mind showing me this lab?" She said smiling shyly.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 am

Diosis watched as Roland handled the situation. He turned back and raised an eyebrow at Grace stalking Julius. He looked from the facial expressions of Ares and Artemis to the smiling Julius and grinned slightly. Perhaps Grace being with Julius was for the better. He seemed alot happier. Even though Diosis hadn't known him for that long... he seemed changed from what he was before. She'd peeled back his cold exterior and exposed his caring side.

"It looks like i'm not in a rush anymore. Do you mind showing me this lab?" She said smiling shyly.

Diosis turned to her and smiled. "Sure. We'd be happy to. And while we're there you can tell us what your power is" he grinned, his happy self returning as the rain cleared out.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:23 am

Grace smirked then leaped and tackled him over the snuggled up to him. "Your mine now mister." She let out a little purr Then giggled her ears perked up and she looked up to see Grace teasingly using her powers to move a root around. Grace looked down at Julius then back at the root. "Damn their both so tempting." She was unaware she'd just spoken this aloud and returning to gazing from Julius to the moving root. "Ginger I swear I'm going to bite you for this." Ginger only laughed then let the root retreat into the ground.

Trixie watched from one person to the other the cold rain had really worn her out. She sunk to her knee's she now looked worse then before she looked as if she hadn't eaten in days her skin was pale and she now had dark rings around her eyes. Trixie looked around desprately for something anything warm.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:22 am

"Your mine now mister."

Julius chuckled again and then put his face close to her ear. "No you're mine.", he whispered as he pulled his head away to smirk at her.

"Damn their both so tempting."

Julius reached into his pocket and pulled out.....catnip!!! He grinned lightly as he waved in Grace's face. "Look what I have.", he said as he teased Grace, hitting her nose lightly with the catnip.

Ares and Artemis looked at the two with shock written all over their faces. But then they happened to crack a smile at the couple and turned to Diosis and the new girl.

Sure. We'd be happy to. And while we're there you can tell us what your power is"

Ares nodded his head. "Uh we sorta didn't eat yet. So once we get a bit down our stomach we'll get in the van and head to the lab. Is that okay with everyone?", he asked. Artemis smiled and then blushed when her stomach grumbled. 'I vote we eat first please.', she added.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:23 am

Diosis nodded. "Agreed, you can join us for dinner" he said to the new girl. He turned to walk inside and saw Trixie on her knees on the ground. He helped her up and carried her inside, setting her down on a bench, then went to get her some hot tea. He brought some back and handed it to her. "Here, drink this, it'll warm you up" he grinned at her.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Grace smiled widely then swiped at the bag laughing and trying hard to keep herself calm. "I swear Julius I'll get you for this!" She turned her attention back to the bag then swqiped at it again missing once more she then bite down on the bag and turned and ran bag in mouth.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:02 pm

"Agreed, you can join us for dinner" he said to the new girl.

"Alright, Sounds nice." She giggled lightly. "My name is Alexandra." She said running her fingers threw her hair. "Whats for dinner?".
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 pm

"I swear Julius I'll get you for this!"

Julius chuckled again but then stopped when Grace took the bag from his hand and ran with it. He chased after her, catching up to her easily with his longer stride. He caught her, his arms wound around her waist and he took the catnip bag back. "Hey don't be greedy.", he teased as he held the bag out of her reach.

"Alright, Sounds nice." She giggled lightly. "My name is Alexandra." She said running her fingers threw her hair. "Whats for dinner?".

Benni walked out of his restaurant. "Well now since all problems have been solved, we can get eating. Come on in everyone. Take your orders and I'll get cooking.", Benni said as he started to walking back in.

Ares and Artemis eagerly walked inside behind Benni. "We'll take a large order of beef fried rice with spicy n sour soup.", they both said at the same time, licking their lips because they wouldn't wait to eat.

Julius held Grace and then he looked at her. "Wanna go eat?", he asked.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:26 pm

"Do you have salads?" She said smiling. "Veggie over here." she giggled. "Not that into meat." She said walking in sliding her bag onto the floor next to a chair.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Grace grinned then watched Julius a moemtn before smiling. "Sounds good." she squrimed from his arms and giggled then walked back into the restraunt taking her seat with Ginger and also helping trixie into the restraunt.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Diosis smiled at her and sat down, turning to benni. "Hey could I get some terriaki steak please? Thanks!" he smiled widely, his normal happy self shining through. "So, your name's Alexandra huh?" he said. "Nice name" he glanced over at Julius and Grace. "Stop goofing around and get your buts over here" he yelled at them, shaking his head.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 pm

(lol im lost)

Kipcha had disappeared for a while after the fight at the diner. She stayed in the city wandering around. She finally got tired of being alone, and slipped out her phone texting her friends, asking where are they.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Diosis glanced down at his phone as it buzzed. A message from Kipcha, asking them where they were. He quickly replied with the address of the place and slipped his phone back into his pocket. "So what's your power then" he said to Alexandra, blunt as usual. He grinned happily and attempted to wag his tail, forgetting he didn't have one. He quickly amended the situation by suddenly growing one of a wolf and wagged it happily, grinning.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Roland sighed and walked out. He needed sometime with himself and to get away from everyone. As he made his way over rooftops using his control over water to give him a boost when he needed it.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 pm

"Do you have salads?" She said smiling. "Veggie over here." she giggled. "Not that into meat."

Benni nodded his head."Of course I have. What would you like? Caesar salad, Freshly Tossed salad, you name it, I'll make it.", he told the girl, Alexandra with a grin. He nodded and jotted down two beef fried rice with spicy n sour soup for the two canines who took a little table for themselves.

Julius walked into the restaurant, following Grace, but instead of sitting with them, he went over to sit with Ares and Artemis, the canines welcomed him with smiles. Julius decided to give Grace some time with her friends, meanwhile, he had matters to discuss with the two older abnormals. They had to talk about what happened tonight and didn't want to dampen the mood of the others. "Benni I'll take a chicken lao mein.", Julius said as he and the canines began to talk quietly amongst themselves.

Benni nodded, jotting it down. He got down Diosis' dish, the canines, Julius, and Alexandra. He turned to Grace and Ginger. "And for you two young ladies?", he asked them.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Kipcha was walking the streets when she feels her phone vibrate. Taking it out she smiles a little at the message and began to track down the address when she noticed Roland. "Roland? Is that you?" She watched him go, wondering what was bothering him.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Grace smiled. "The tuna and some ebi please." She giggled "and a glass of milk if you don't mind." She laughed again then looked over to Ginger who picked up the menu it was big compaired to her tiny self. "Ceaser salad. I'm still weak from using so much power." She smiled weakly then leaned against Grace who smiled adn wrapped an arm around her younger sister.

Trixie looked up. "The spicest thing you've got benni and hot water mixed with a lemon slice." She smiled then looked around at the others. Watching each one very carefully. Before turning to the one who seemed to assert domiance amoungest all of them Julius they had called him. "So what are you guys some..little super hero team..or something? I've been asked to catch you all..But.."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Roland hear his name and looks down over the edge seeing Kipcha. "Oh...Hey where have you been?" He asks her smiling down at her.

Last edited by CarlostheHobo on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Kipcha looks up at him, quickly climbing up onto the roof to join him. "I've been around. What about you?" She smiles back at him, then peeks over the edge making sure they weren't seen.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Roland sighs and looks up. "Just the same old...Got attacked, met more people like us and then decided to spend some time away from the crowd." He watches the stars.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:42 pm

"Ah I see. Had to get away from the crowd myself." She looks at him. "I'm gonna head back to the others wanna join me or stay here?" She checks the time, and gets ready to shift.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next