Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 15 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  Kipcha Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:36 pm

"Here, I mended them too. They should be as good as new."

"Thanks for fixing then up for me. I really appricate it."

As time passes Kipcha slowly starts getting used to her new friends. She also maneged to get some more clothes and cash.

Kipcha wakes up slowly, she had fallen asleep on the roof of her new home. She has been laying on the roof lately to watch the clouds or the night sky. She enjoys the view, and the roof is just a place that reminds her of her home that was burned when her parents died.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Grace Looked to Julius Then looked back at the ground. "really you shouldn't worry about me." grace shut her eyes and gently gripped her head sighing and trying to control her emotions. She looked at Julius a moment then smiled softly. "We should go somewhere with everyone" Grace smiled a bit wider. "Instead of just staying here and I'm sure everyone would enjoy it."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 am

"Oh Ash..thank you. This is nice of you. Is there a special occasion?"

Ash looked a bit bewildered. Was she really that daft? But nothing would dismay him from his path. "Of course Adriana. It is the first day aniversary of when I met you! It seems so long ago" he took her hand. "I would be honored if I could treat you to dinner" he grinned up at her

Diosis sighed and put his dishes away, then started to head out to the ecosystem room. He rounds the corner and sees Grace and Julius. He stopped for a second just out of sight. Who was this guy that he could just waltz into their lives and take away the girl he loved. He honestly wanted to be Julius' friend, but with this... it would be hard.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 am

"really you shouldn't worry about me."

Julius nodded his head. "If that's what you want, then I won't pry.", he said.

"We should go somewhere with everyone" Grace smiled a bit wider. "Instead of just staying here and I'm sure everyone would enjoy it."

He sighed. "Well I do work at the zoo, we can go there free of charge. I have to go there today to check up on the animals anyway. But first, if you want, you, Ginger, and Diosis can help me with the animals here at the lab. They need some taking care of first before we go.", he said as he started for the door that led to the inside of Arista's cage.

Back in the kitchen.

"Of course Adriana. It is the first day aniversary of when I met you! It seems so long ago"

Adri looked at him innocently and lost. She was hopeless romantic. Sure she could push her feelings onto someone else, but she never had them returned on their own accord. Now she was stumped. "But I met you yesterday Ash.", she said not knowing that Julius had said the same thing to her not long ago.

"I would be honored if I could treat you to dinner"

"Uh ok then. Where at? Is everyone else going too?", she asked cluelessly.

Galen had a smile on his face as he watched this. Oh this was going to be so much fun. First Julius and Grace and now Ash and Adri. Yay he always wanted to play matchmaker. But then he stood up and waved to Ash and Adri. "I'll leave you two. I've got to go check on something.', he said. He found Roland and Kipcha. "How are you two doing?", he asked them.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 am

Diosis smiled and rounded the corner. He wanted to help with the animals too. He was , at least for the moment, his genuinely happy self. "Hey guys what're you talking about" he said happily, pretending not to have heard anything.

Ash smiled at Adri. Dinner, that was good. But she still seemed not to get what he was saying. "Anywhere you want my darling" he said.

"Is everyone else going too"

This one threw Ash off a bit, but he recovered soon. "No, it's just for us dear" he smiled.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Grace looked to Julius and smiled. "That sounds nice I'm going to go get ginger." she turned and walked into the kitchen finding Ginger growing a couple plantrs she smiled then gently lift ginger up and onto her shoulders. "hello there sunshine would you like to help Julius and i make some animals happier?" she smiled as she looked up at Ginger already knowing her response.

Ginger's face lit up and she snuggled her head before speaking in a soft honey like voice that sort of seemed to sooth anyone who heard. "Yes I do." Ginger smiled widely then giggled. As Grace walked with her on her shoulders into the ecosystems room.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 pm

"Hey guys what're you talking about"

Julius turned his head towards Diosis that came up behind them. He narrowed his eyes when he felt a stirring emotion in the younger boy. He ignored it. "We were talking about going to the zoo after we fix up the animals here.", Julius said as he waited for Grace and Ginger.

"That sounds nice I'm going to go get ginger."

He nodded and stood waiting. There were a total of 20 different species in the lab. Arista the white tiger, Gunther the american crocodile, Besta the male lion, Mike and Ike the monkeys, Viper the anaconda, Buck the mountain goat, Hayate the peregrine falcon, and a few other animals, others were smaller like turtles and fish.

He looked towards Diosis. "Can you take care of Besta? He's a adolecent male lion. He's pretty docile if you treat him right. I'm going to take care of Gunther, cuz he trusts only me, Grace and Ginger can take care of Arista and then I'll assign you guys more to take care of after you're done.', he said as he went into a storage room and came out with 3 suits. He gave one to Diosis. "Where this so you'll be clean.", he said.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Grace nodded to Julius and ginger only smiled at him. Grace walked to the door gently liftly ginger off her shoulders and onto the ground. Grace patted Gingers head. "stay here a moment little sis let me talk to Arista i don't want you getting hurt." Grace stood up straight then turned and opened the door sliding in and shutting it behind her she smiled to arista then got down on her hands in knee's to show her that arista was infact the boss in her room. She then stood up straight although she didnlt have all her instincts and features she still smiled and roared a little hello to Arista then speaking to arista in her tiger language and asking her to be mindful of ginger and not to hurt as ginger only wanted to help her and make her home happier for her. Then grace smiled and roared some more asking Arista what new plant life she might like in her home and what food would she preferr.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:48 pm

(jess since when could you talk to tigers in the morning without your tiger form? you're a normal human in the daytime)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Diosis grinned and jumped up and down. "Yes yes i'd love to. that'll be fun" He pulled the suit on over his clothes and dashed off to the lion cage. He smiled at the lion, speaking to him. He knew besta could understand him "Hi Besta! I'm Diosis, I'm here to take care of you today" he knelt down and petted the lion a bit, smiling. "What would you like me to do for you" he grinned
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 pm

(i thought that maybe although she has her instincts at night and stuff she can have a couple abilitys during the day.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:07 pm

sounds fair.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Roland walked around looking at the animals and taking drinks out of the water bottle. He needed to take a shower whenever he got the chance. He said and making his water fly through the air and turning them into diffrent shapes. He was a little edgy around the others and he didn't know what they thought of him.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Galen found Roland, the water boy, and walked up to him. "Hey there. Do you need anything? Any more water?", he asked the young boy.

Arista looked at Grace with a swish of her tail. "Interesting that you are taking care of me today. What's your name? If it isn't to much, I would like a clean new bedding, meaning you have to clean the excrement, sorry. And for food, I think Julius has a stock of fresh deer meat in the back. Ask him for it. And that'll be all thank you.", the white tiger told the girl as she stood up and went into a little chamber so that her bed could be cleaned out.

Besta, the young adolescent male lion, looked up when he heard his cage being opened. He expected Julius but he was surprised at the young boy that came in.

"Hi Besta! I'm Diosis, I'm here to take care of you today" he knelt down and petted the lion a bit, smiling. "What would you like me to do for you", even more shocking he was speaking lion.

Besta eyed him and then flinched under his touch. "Where's Julius? Usually he's taking care of me.", the lion mentally growled back as he stood up and backed up a bit. The lion was abused by the last zoo that got him and Julius saved him, he had a strong bond with the teenager. "If Julius sent you, then fine. Just know this. I'm not a housecat, I'd like my space thank you. If you don't mind, I'd like my bedding changed with new hay and some breakfast of wildebeest meat, I think Julius has a fresh stock.", the lion said as he also like Arista went into a little separate chamber so his cage could be cleaned as well.

Meanwhile Julius was with Gunther, the bad tempered croc that only listened to Julius. The huge reptile was monstrous but had multiple scars from where people had tried to catch and kill him. Julius proposed that he take in the croc and the society agreed to "donate" Gunther to the lab. The croc would have attacked anyone else that would come in. Maybe even Galen, the poor guy didn't try. So Gunther was all Julius'. Much to everyone's assumptions, once Gunther warmed up, he was a docile guy.

Back in the kitchen. Adri looked at Ash, still naive as ever. "Um ok then. I know this great place, they have the best hamburger in the whole town, I'd like to go there please. But before dinner, Julius is going to the zoo today, want to join us?", she asked with an innocent smile, having no idea what Ash was trying to do. The hopeless romantic who only had eyes for Julius, so far.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Grace smiled and nodded then motion for ginger to follow who did and respectfully bowed to the huge cat smiling happily. Grace grabbed a shovel and masked and followed arista to her bed chamber as Ginger worked on growing some new hay for the cat. Grace smiled. "I'm Grace baites." She smiled and went to work cleaning it out.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:59 pm

i thought Ginger didn't know her power yet? and hey is dead, you can't grow it
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Ginger knows she can grow plants. and knows of grace. okay forget the hay part let's pretend she got new hay.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Roland turned to Galen suprised the man had snuck up on him. "Umm...No I'm fine for the moment though I would like to find a place to take a shower." He asked him watching him carefully. He didn't know what to make up of him. He seemed kind and that was defeniatley something he wasn't use to.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Galen smiled at the boy and then waved his hand. "Sure come with me I'll show you to the bathroom?", do you need to borrow clothes?"[/b], he asked as he stopped in front of the bathroom with a large shower in it. "Here it is. Take your time I know with a body like yours, you need all the H2O you can get. Just call if you need anything.", he said with a smile.

Gunther was patiently waiting while Julius cleaned his scaly back. "Julius. Who are those noisy kids here? It wasn't this noisy the last time I checked.", the croc said as he let out a low rumble of content. Julius chuckled. "Those Gunther would be my adopted family members. Seems like Galen wants to expand the family. Next thing you know he'll be picking up all the abnormalities on the street.", Julius replied with a mental chuckle. Gunther sighed and rolled over onto his back to let Julius wash his belly. "Eh tell the old cooke to stop adopting stray puppies. This place is noisy enough with those two munchkins running around. I swear that girl has issues. She just goes to Arista too much.", he said. Julius just laughed.

He finished up Gunther and said by to the croc, leaving the large reptile to dine on his fresh zebra meet. Julius went and washed his hands and then went to check on Diosis and Grace and Ginger. Seeing they were still busy, he went to the stables out back to groom the zebra, Racer, and the gazelle, Nina, as well as some other hooved animals. They nickered as Julius came near and they all greeted him with nose butts and play biting his hair. Ah he loved the animals, he felt at peace with them.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Roland nodded and hoped in cleaning the weeks of filth off his body. He found it funny that even in his water form it didn't clean him completely off. As he scrubbed his body he feels the spot were he had been shot and rubbed it gently. He sighed and turned off the water soaking some of it into his body so he dried off completely. He found a change of clothes and made his way back out looking for others.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:34 am

Diosis smiled at the lion. "Sure thing. Sorry to scare you, Julius assigned me this job today so i'm new to this. I'll give you your space" he waved and went about his job, cleaning out the bedding area and replacing it from the supplies in the back room, then laying out some fresh meat for Besta to feed. "all finished." he said in lion.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 am

Grace then smiled to Arista as her and ginger finished her bed chamber. she thought back to what arista had said earlier and she smiled. grabbing to barrel of the old dirty hay and bringing out to be properly disposed of before putting on some gloves and grabbing some deer meat noting for ginger to do the same they carried some fresh meat back to Arista's cage smiling they set it down. "there you are my friend." Grace roared happily. then pulled off her gloves holding them in on hand and picking up ginger in her free arm. "and now other little friend need a bath." She giggled and squeezed Ginger who exploded into a giggling fit. Grace waved to Arista and shut the door behind her before taking ginger to the nearest shower with a fresh pile of clothes.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:37 am

Besta the lion nodded his head when Diosis was finished. "Much thanks, friend.", he said as he tucked into his breakfast.

Arista growled her thanks to the two young girls. "Thank you for your assisstance, may we see each other again.", she said as she went to lie down on her new hay bed and eat.

Julius had finished up with the hooved animals and came back into the main ecosystem room. He saw Grace and Ginger done as well as Diosis. He went over to them. "Done? There's just a few more and we'll be finished. Grace and Ginger, you can take Mike and Ike, twin monkeys and Diosis, you can take Hayate, the peregrine falcon. I'll take Viper.", he said as he went off to the anaconda's tank.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Grace smiled and nodded then picked up ginger carrying her off to the monkey's cage smiling. She entered looking to them a moment then she smiled setting ginger down they went to work cleaning out the cage and giving them fresh food and water. Cleaning out their toys as well. Then smiling Grace picked up ginger. Nodded to ther Monkey's "Take care boys."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Diosis smiled and went off to the falcon's cage, slipping in quietly. He smiled and greeted the falcon, the began his work, cleaning out the bedding on his nest and replacing it. He slipped on a lether glove from the supply room and picked up a bag of meat and put some in the nest, then called him down where he landed on the glove and fed him a treat before placing him in the nest happily. "Eat up Hayate" he said, smiling.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next