Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 25 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:16 pm

oh my god we should do that! xD anyway ppoossstttt O:< I demand it!
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Artemis and Julius had finished stuffing the men into the blue jeep. Well there goes one car. Looks like they'll be driving two cars home today. Ares and Artemis could take the men-stuffed jeep while Julius drove everyone else home.

Artemis turned to Julius. "Go on back in and tell everyone we're done. And check the sisters. Ares and I are sorry for speaking rudedly to them.', she said as she looked at the ground, sad, like a dog that had been scolded. Julius smiled and ruffled her hair even though the girl was older than him. "It's alright Arti, they'll understand. Watch for Ares for me okay? Call when he gets here.", he said as he then went back into the restaurant and headed towards the kitchen.

"Fight father to me was hard and often times life threatening..Fighting him to planning skill and power something i never had...So forgive me for the only fighting Experience I had cost me this."

Julius froze at the doorstep, his hand frozen in the position to open the door. What did Grace just say? She lost something to her father? A dreaded feeling crept into his mind. If her father sexually assulted Grace, Julius would not hold back his anger.

He burst open the door and his eyes roamed until they landed on Grace, in the process of putting back....a fake arm?!?! He rushed over to her and held her shoulders in his hands. His onyx eyes were swarmed with worry as he looked at her. "Why didn't you say anything?", he asked as he held her, his arms holding her tightly but not so tight it would hurt her. His eyes were furrowed and he was really sad, as well as worried, also confused on why she didn't tell him this important thing.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Grace paused jumping a bit then looking at Julius. "Because..I didn't want you to worry about me..Or be upset over something you couldn't stop or fix." She gently slid her arms around him and pulled him close. "Beside's If i bumped my arm and hurt it I don't want you having a heart attack over it.. Just because it's fact and the stump does hurt at time doesn't mean I can't stand it." She keeps her arms tight around him. "Please don;t be angry with me." She gently rested her head on his shoulder. "Oh..and To ares and artemis..I am sorry for speaking out of term earlier." Grace looked Up a Julius now a bit worried.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:30 am

Diosis listened intently to the story that benni told, then to Grace's story. He had known about the arm for a few years, but it still made him mad to think that her father had done that to her. He growled lightly and then lept down before Julius ran up to hug her. He sat there and watched them for a moment, then padded away to benni.

Ash smiled at Adriana. "No, thank you... for at least giving me a chance. I had alot of fun today." he smiled as he looked down at his watch and the time hit 7:00. the fireworks began just as their car got to the top and he smiled, watching all of the explosions of color.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:37 am

"Because..I didn't want you to worry about me..Or be upset over something you couldn't stop or fix."

Julius sighed. "Not telling me will make me worry more. And you're right, I'm upset I couldn't prevent this from happening.", he told her. He felt her arms around him, and he hugged her tight.

"Beside's If i bumped my arm and hurt it I don't want you having a heart attack over it.. Just because it's fact and the stump does hurt at time doesn't mean I can't stand it." "Please don;t be angry with me." "Oh..and To ares and artemis..I am sorry for speaking out of term earlier."

Julius sighed as he held her in his arms. "It's not that it would hurt, I hurts me to see you hurt anyway. I'm not angry, I could never be angry at you.', he said as he closed his eyes as he held her. "And Ares and Artemis are sorry too, they told me to tell you that. They're sorry for hurting you and Ginger.", he added.

Benni smiled at the two and he saw Diosis slid next to him. He patted the young boy's head. He knew how the boy felt and he felt sympathy for him. "It hurts to see them doesn't it?", he asked.

"No, thank you... for at least giving me a chance. I had alot of fun today."

Adri smiled at him. She then looked at the fireworks outside. "Hey Ash. Can we do this again sometime?", she asked him without looking, shyly looking at the display outside their window.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:41 am

Diosis looked up at Benni, wagging his tail slightly but drooping his ears. He nodded his head in response to the question. It kind of upset him to see the two together, but he would grin and bear it. He didn't want Grace feeling bad for knowing she'd made him unhappy. He laid down, resting his head on his paws and stared under the table.

"Any time you want Adri" ash said, smiling as he watched the display.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:53 am

Grace Looked at Julius and Nodded slowly Keeping her arms tightly around him before letting go. "I am sorry." She turned to Ginger and Gently lifted her up. Ginger was now sleeping a bit exhausted from using so much of her power's. Grace smiled and gently patted Gingers back before craddling her in her arms. "We should probably get going home huh?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Guys idk how i should start in here xD!
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:54 pm

*say you were walking by, and you heard a commotion, fighting, punches and people yelling, so you come charging over to see this little restaurant with a girl stuffing guys in black suits into a jeep, you try to see what's going in Very Happy feel free to elaborate
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Kipcha watched everything play out before her, as if from a movie. She got herself involved in the fight, putting in some good blows and bad, in turn getting some back. Her side had a long cut going down it, her clothes a little torn and bloody, but she kept going till it was over.

She relaxes against a wall after the fight is over breathing heavily. It hurt to move, but she did anyway to see if the others where ok.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:19 am

Alexandra turned the corner reading a book, She had no attention to her surroundings until she heard a loud banging sound. She folded the top corner of her paper and closed her book. She slowly looked up too see Men in black suits thrown into a Jeep, She then stopped right in her tracks in confusion. "Umm.." She threw her book into her backpack and walked slowly up to the car. "Whats going on here?!"
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:42 pm

"I am sorry."

Julius nodded his head before letting her go.

"We should probably get going home huh?"

Julius said, "We're waiting for Ares to come back with the van. The jeep is full of men in black.", he said as he sat down on the floor to wait Artemis' call. Ares was taking a while. Maybe Galen was questioning him.

Benni nodded his head as he sipped his tea. "I hope you guys didn't ruin my shop in anyway.", he said with a smile. Julius managed a grin. "No it's all right," he told the chef.

"Umm.." She threw her book into her backpack and walked slowly up to the car. "Whats going on here?!"

Artemis looked up from stuffing the last guy into the jeep. She saw a girl there. Weird. Artemis sniffed the air. The girl had a funny non-human scent about her. "Oh some guys were causing trouble here. Nothing much.", she said with a smile, but she took a step closer to the new girl. "But you're not human are you?", Artemis asked as she waited with crossed arms.

"Any time you want Adri"

Adri thought for a while. Then she popped the question. "Does this make us official?", she asked him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Diosis looked around, catching the scent from the room where he was and padded out a bit, just far enough back to shift to human without being seen by the girl. He stepped out and looked at her for a sec, waiting to see what she would say.

Ash blushed and looked at Adriana with a slight smile on his face. "Only if you want it to."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm lost again sorry guys
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Artemis looked up from stuffing the last guy into the jeep. She saw a girl there. Weird. Artemis sniffed the air. The girl had a funny non-human scent about her. "Oh some guys were causing trouble here. Nothing much.", she said with a smile, but she took a step closer to the new girl. "But you're not human are you?", Artemis asked as she waited with crossed arms.

Alexandra stood there in shock and confusion "Wha- What? I'm human! And I- I don't think i should still be here! I- I'm gonna go find a nice officer too ummm.. Help you." She said slowly backing up. "I'm Going to go now!" She then turned and sprinted down the street.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:22 am

Diosis dashed out after her and stopped her. "Oh no no no... an officer is the last thing we need here" he smiled at her almost menacingly. "Now then, promise you won't go telling what's going on here." He stood there blocking her path waiting for her to agree when he suddenly got the feeling she wasn't normal... well now that he had caught her scent and her signal He'd be able to find her again if need be.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:55 am

"Wha- What? I'm human! And I- I don't think i should still be here! I- I'm gonna go find a nice officer too ummm.. Help you."I'm Going to go now!"

Artemis paled at that and was about to rush after the girl when Diosis popped out.

"Oh no no no... an officer is the last thing we need here" he smiled at her almost menacingly. "Now then, promise you won't go telling what's going on here."

Artemis nodded her head eagerly. "Yes yes he's right. The officer doesn't need to come at all. And I'm sorry but you not going to go anywhere for now.", Artemis said.

As soon as she said that, a black van pulled up and out came Ares. He looked intimidating because he was a bit pissed that he was held up by humans. He looked at the three of them. "Something wrong here Arti?", he asked his partner.

Artemis beamed at him, glad he came at the right moment. 'Hey Ares. Nice timing. We have a little guest here.", she said. "Right Diosis?", she asked the boy.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 am

Grace's ears perked up as she listened in the she jumped and ran before leaping and landing infront of the girl. "I'm sorry about earlier. okay now that apologies are over we can't hurt her or hold her captive!" She looked from them her tail twitching nervously as her stomach twisted into tight knots.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:04 am

Diosis nodded to Artemis. "Right. But don't sound so menacing. You're gonna frighten her. It sounds like you're trying to take her hostage." He looked at the girl. "Sorry to frighten you, but I'm afraid we can't let you go." He paused as Grace jumped out.

"I'm sorry about earlier. okay now that apologies are over we can't hurt her or hold her captive!" She looked from them her tail twitching nervously as her stomach twisted into tight knots.

"We're not trying to hold her captive, but she can't go anywhere yet. Not with what she's seen." he looked at the girl. "Besides... I think she's one of us"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:43 am

Alexandra sat there frozen in fear watching them all speak. Her phone then vibrated she shot a glance at it and gasped. "I need to leave now please. My grandmother needs me." She said trying to find a way out of the people around her. "I really Need to leave!" she yelled having her voice crack. She quickly squeezed threw the group of people and sprinted down the road. "I hope to do this again! But some other time please!" She said laughing.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Grace looked to the others a moment and watched as the girl sprinted then took off after her LEaping and landing infront of her then blocking her path and gently taking her by the wrist. "Look I won't keep you but you have to promise you well not breath a word of any of this to anyone. IF so much as gasp a word..I can't say I'll know as to what they'll do."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Roland looks around and sighs and walks over to the new girl. "Look all you need to know is that bad people are after us and if you say something bad things will just keep happening."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:45 pm

XxInsanelyJessxX wrote:Grace looked to the others a moment and watched as the girl sprinted then took off after her Leaping and landing infront of her then blocking her path and gently taking her by the wrist. "Look I won't keep you but you have to promise you well not breath a word of any of this to anyone. IF so much as gasp a word..I can't say I'll know as to what they'll do."

"I don't really have to promise you anything. Besides how can i believe that you guys arent the "Bad guys". And! also that kind of hurts." She said slightly tugging on her wrist. "My Grandmother is waiting." "Who are these weird people?!".

CarlostheHobo wrote:Roland looks around and sighs and walks over to the new girl. "Look all you need to know is that bad people are after us and if you say something bad things will just keep happening."
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Roland releases Grace's grip on the girl and sighs. "Look we know your...Different...Like us." He begins making orbs of water float through the air. "If you go to the police the "Bad people" will find you and do this." He takes off his shirt revaling large scars running across his body and arms.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Alexandra jumps back abit at seeing the scars on the mans body. She holds her hand over her mouth in shock. She looks at him and looks at the scars again. "Wha- What?" she slowly moves her hand to touch the scars but before her hand touches one her phone beeps. She looks down at it again and and sighs. "I really need to go now please my Grandmother is in trouble." She says moving her hair out of her face. "I swear i won't tell just please.. Let me go." She says shooting another glance at her phone.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next