Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 24 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:01 am

Grace snarled then hissed lightly her ears flatter against her head now, she felt utterly helpless she decided she's stay for the time being but if those monsters out their hurt any of them even if was just a scratch she'd run out and help. Grace sighed pascing the room while keeping her eyes locked on the men outside.

Ginger smiled in a knowing way and from the room she moved her hands in stragtical manner then slowly lifted rooms from the ground and made a blockade aroudn the building. engulfing all of the non-humans except for the blob monster into the barrier. She made the barrier thick and cover every inch of the building from top to bottom. then she slipped out of the kictehn and walked to the others. "We can't jst attack we need order I know this from Grace and I having to fight of father. You need a plan..and you need to know a weakness since trixie is the only one who know's anything about them why not ask for her help. I refuse to let this barrier down untill we have a plan!"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:05 am

Diosis hissed and snarled at the humans, waiting for an opportunity to strike. He soon found his chance. As the barrier engulfed the building he lept out and started knocking them down, dodging the blows they tried to deliver. A blade cut his arm, but only managed to make him madder. He sent the guy flying with a strong kick and kept going at them.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 am

jess don't be silly, ginger doesn't know her power and at that young of age, she can't make a barrier, out of what plants? getting ahead of yourself there
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 am

(Of course ginger know's her power she accutally. know's how to use it so well because of her and Grace's father Grace helped her to train and use hr powers so she could fight of their dad. Silly.)

Ginger sighed and shook her head before twisting her hand and making a hole in the barrier then lifting her other hand and having a root shoot out wrap around Diosis jerk him back and put him in the builiding she then closed the barrier back up sighing. "fool stay here or else." She looked at Diosis then shook her head gently

Trixie looked around as everyone stared at her and she backed up further into Roland. "I umn..All i kknow is where they're abse is and that they die as easily as any other human..and if they get you-" Her eye's widened with fear. "- they won't think twice in means of torturing you."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:12 am

how can ginger make a barrier of plants? that's ridiculous, there's a limit to how much an 8 year old can do, and if she did make a barrier, she'd be dead tired cuz covering a whole building takes a lot of energy
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:14 am

She is making a barrier and of course she's strugglign with it. Yes she's feeling the affects of using that much magic. But she isn't going to die. I think I know my own characters my friend.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:15 am

Diosis struggled against the root but was eventually pulled back into the building he growled as it set him down and he sat on the floor, looking rather menacing, even though he had no malicious intentions toward anyone in the building. He looked up at Ginger, she seemed a bit strong for her age. Shouldn't that much power at her age drain her? Maybe she didn't know her limits.

(it's not magic by the way)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 pm

"We can't jst attack we need order I know this from Grace and I having to fight of father. You need a plan..and you need to know a weakness since trixie is the only one who know's anything about them why not ask for her help. I refuse to let this barrier down untill we have a plan!"

Ares and Artemis stared at the barrier around them and they both turned to Ginger and Grace. "Plan. What the h**?", Ares said as he looked at the little girl. "We need no plan. We're going in and knocking them unconscious so that we can take away their memory. what more of a plan could you want?", the black wolf boy said as he clenched his fist.

Artemis nodded her head. "That's right, we've done this forever, don't tell us we don't know how to fight.", the dog girl said as she turned to try and find a way out of the barrier.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Kipcha dived behind the booth she was sitting in when she saw the gas bomb coming toward them. Only to peek out as it goes flying back outside, and she sees the explosion.

Jumping up, she pulls out her knife a growl escaping her lips as she sees the building being barricaded. "What's going on?!" The blade of her knife catches a light, as her hieghten sense listening and watch everything going on around them. She knew she didn't trust those cars the second they pulled up.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 am

Grace hissed at the two wolfs a bit on the angry side. "Don't yell at her! She's right you fools..You can't just expect to run out beat them and then earse their memory's with no problems! You need a plan. two people on the left side two people on the right two people in the middle and two people behind."

Ginger winced and dropped to her knee's crying out as she felt the men outside trying to attack the barrier and she attempted to make it stronger. "Hurry up!" She screamed it looked as if she was trying to hold up a thousand pounds worth of weight.

Trixie angerily started a fire and began blasting it at the barrier unaware of the effects she was giving to Ginger. "Who need's a plan!?"

Ginger cried out and suck further down squeezing her eyes shut thight and begining to cry softly as she tried even harder now to keep the barrier up.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 am

Diosis sat silently, looking around the restraunt as he listened to the people trying to break through the barrier. "When do I get to fight?" he asked, looking around at each person in turn with his burning eyes, glowing sligtly in the dim light of the diner. "I wanna knock them all out. I could care less whether we have a plan or not. If we're going to use that plan we need to go now. Ginger's having trouble holding the barrier and I cant stay in this form if the rain stops so let's go. I call whichever team is attacking first. We need people good with melee on the sides, people with equal abilities in the middle and we need a good ranged person pulling up back. Let's go!"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:36 am

Julius walked over, and dropped down to his knees. He wrapped Ginger up in his arms and took away her pain by hugging her. He rubbed her back. "It's okay Ginger. Don't worry. We've done this before so there's no need to worry.", he said as he turned to Grace as well.

"Don't yell at her! She's right you fools..You can't just expect to run out beat them and then earse their memory's with no problems! You need a plan. two people on the left side two people on the right two people in the middle and two people behind."

Ares and Artemis regreted yelling at the little girl but they still had frustrated looks on their faces. "Look Grace, we've gone through this ordeal many times, we know how to deal with what 6-8 people. Fighting your father is nothing compared to this. Let us deal with it. And we don't have that many people to send two for each position, if you can see.", Artemis said.

Ares nodded his head. "Sorry for yelling, but we don't need a plan. We're stronger and faster and that's all thanks to the humans, so they answer to us. Now open the barrier. We'll be done in 3 minutes.", Ares said as he was itching to go out and knock guys unconscious.

"When do I get to fight?" he asked, looking around at each person in turn with his burning eyes, glowing sligtly in the dim light of the diner. "I wanna knock them all out. I could care less whether we have a plan or not. If we're going to use that plan we need to go now. Ginger's having trouble holding the barrier and I cant stay in this form if the rain stops so let's go. I call whichever team is attacking first. We need people good with melee on the sides, people with equal abilities in the middle and we need a good ranged person pulling up back. Let's go!"

Julius turned to Diosis. "Getting angry is not going to help us. You need to fight with a clear head. Calm yourself down or else you're staying in here with everyone else.", Julius said with dead serious eyes.

Last edited by Looney on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:39 am

Diosis looked up at Julius and grinned. "I'm not angry. I'm just itching for a fight. You haven't seen me angry. Nor do you want to. This is just me being impatient" he swished his tail back and forth impatiently, tapping his claws on the linoleum tile and glancing around again.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:43 am

"I'm not angry. I'm just itching for a fight. You haven't seen me angry. Nor do you want to. This is just me being impatient"

Julius glared a bit at him. "Getting impatient won't help either Diosis. We don't want a war, if you're going to fight, no blood can be shed.", he said but then smirked at Diosis. "You know if you want to fight any time, you could always challenge Ares.", he said indicating the smirking wolf.

Ares turned to Diosis with a toothy grin. He was a born warrior and spending time with wolves just made him stronger. "I'll take you on anything kid, and I won't go easy. So you won't get away unscathed.' he said as he let out a chuckle.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Grace growled lightly then looked down ehr hands clenching tightly into fist's she spoke through clenched teeth but in a quite voice. "Fine..Go ahead I don't care Ginger just let them go what we say is going through one ear and out the other." She turned and walked back to the kitchen with benni sitting down with her back to the others and glaring at the wall.

Ginger looked at her sister a moment then cried out as she let the barrier go down then weakly made her way to the back in the kitchen then sat down curling up Beside Grace.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:16 pm

"Fine..Go ahead I don't care Ginger just let them go what we say is going through one ear and out the other."

Julius turned to look at her retreating form. "Grace..", he cut off his sentence and looked at the floor. What could he say to her? He agreed with Ares and Artemis, they didn't really need a plan, but he didn't want to hurt Grace, or Ginger. His eyes followed Ginger as she followed her sister to the kitchen.

Ares and Artemis send Julius sorry looks, but as soon as the barrier was done, the two canines jumped out of the shop and started beating up the people. Soon they dropped like flies on the ground. And Ares and Artemis didn't have a scratch on them.

In the kitchen, Benni was sipping tea and sitting under a heated Japanese blanket. He saw Grace and Ginger come in and beckoned the sisters over. He put out a plate of cookies and milk and smiled warmly at the two girls. "Don't get angry at them. Julius cares, you know he does, but also the canines have a point. If you didn't know, those two are 26 years old, older than me. They've been going through being hunted and attacked for most of their lives. You must understand that they are really experienced.", Benni said as he sipped his tea.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Diosis watched Grace walk away angrily and he looked at the floor. He quickly changed his mind about charging into the fight, Ares and Artemis could handle it. He sighed and let the form fade, standing and going to the back room as well. He took a seat and stared at the ground, resisting the urge to charge out and hit the enemies. He closed his eyes and focused on other things, shifting into a lab puppy and looking up at Grace apologetically. He pawed lightly at her foot and drooped his ears and tail.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Grace looked to benni and sipped som of th milk smiling and purrn then stopping herself tilting her head to the side and looking to benni. "I know they've been fighting. Catch a man a fish you feed him for a day teach a man to fish you feed him for a life time...In other words sure they've fought before but they have't really learn how to fight." She sigh and shakes her head lightly wrapping her arm around Ginger then looking to Diosis smiling softly and scratching behindhis ears.

Ginger smiles and nibbles on a cookie listening she then quickly finishes and starts on another cookie noddn occasionally but keeping her mouth shut otherwise
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Diosis yips happily and wags his tail as she pets him behind the ears. He thumps his leg on the ground for a bit, then jumps up in her lap and paws at a cookie, pulling it towards him to where he can snap it up in his mouth. He puts it between two paws and chews at it happily.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Roland steps outside and raises his hands making orbs of water floating in the air. He points his finger forward and smiles as he shoots hundreds of razor sharp icicles towards the cars. He then creates a dome of ice around himself protecting himself from there bullets. With all the rain it was almost impossible for them to defeat him.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:15 pm

"I know they've been fighting. Catch a man a fish you feed him for a day teach a man to fish you feed him for a life time...In other words sure they've fought before but they have't really learn how to fight."

Benni laughed at that. He smiled at the two girls and the boy in the form of a dog. Benni was an open-minded guy. He found that abnormals like Julius, Ares, and Artemis, were just as nice as normal people. Why treat them different? He looked at the three youngsters with a grin. "Ah wise words from your mouth Grace. But let me tell you, have you ever seen Ares and Artemis fight? Although I praise you on your words of wisdom, the canines don't really fit. They've been through alot in their 26 years.", he said. He sipped his tea. He looked at them. "I've known them, Julius, Ares, and Artemis since they were little. I'll tell you the story about the canines.", he said.

He sighed and then started. "Please understand Grace, they know you meant well, but I think they felt insulted by yours and Ginger's words. Saying that they don't know how to fight is an understatment. They know how to fight. They started out as simple abnormals, Ares controlled wind, and Artemis lightning (i'm changing it cuz i forgot Roland controlled water). When they were little, they unknowingly revealed their powers and scientists captured them to study. They were orphans so of course no one noticed their disappearance. From what they told me, they spent 15 years in that lab, being tested and whatnot.", Benni said as he took a breather. It was hard telling this sad story.

"The only reason they are a wolf and a dog, is because the humans messed with their genetics and mused their DNA with that of their respective animals. Otherwise, they would still be relatively human. But once they got out, they vowed to never be weak, they trained in the mountains, mastering martial arts, tai chi, anything you can think of. And that's where they are today. So really, you can't say they can't fight. And they only did what was best for everyone. The faster they knock the people out, the less commotion they make and the less casualties we suffer. If I were you, I'd think about saying sorry. They might not show it, but they are hurt easily by words.", Benni said.

Ares, Artemis, and Julius finished off the last of the men. The men in black were unconscious on the ground. Julius opened the doors to the jeep and started stuffing the men in there. Artemis helped. Ares told Julius he would run back to the lab and get the extra van they had. Julius nodded and then Ares morphed into a wolf and dashed away into the night. Artemis and Julius continued stuffing the jeep.

Meanwhile with Adri and Ash, they were on the giantic ferris wheel and overlooking the city. It was beautiful, all the lights looked picturesque. Adri checked her phone, 6:55 pm. 5 more minutes before the fireworks started. She beamed at Ash. "Today was fun Ash, I enjoyed spending time with you. Thanks.", she said as she debated whether or not to kiss his cheek for thanks.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Grace looked down a moment then looked back up. "They aren't the only one's who got hurt by words today.." She paused and sighed then looked back down. "I will Apologize of course..But..they said fighting father was nothing Ginger was the only one who wasn't human in my house hold...So to me Fighting of Father was hard..I was weak.. And Fighting him took major planning and even then it didn't work." Grace paused and looked as Ginger looked away She knew Diosis and Coty already knew so it was no bother to them. Grace gently slid her finger lips up her arm and lifting her sleeve now two metal buttons were shown visably she gently pressed the buttons and from her elbow and down the fake arm fell to the floor. "Fight father to me was hard and often times life threatening..Fighting him to planning skill and power something i never had...So forgive me for the only fighting Experience I had cost me this." She Looked away a moment before attaching the fake arm back on and pulling her sleve back down. The arm looked real untill you saw the two metal buttons.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:58 pm

O______O ...................................WTF!!! *what the freak* her arm!!
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Yeah Very Happy I had thought of that from the begining was waiting for the right chance to show it. See Knowing Grace they only reason she'd hate her father so much is if he took something from her. He took her arm when she was little and from then on she;d vowed to Protect Ginger from anything like that. Get it? Something really abd happens to her she'll never ever let that happen again. Very Happy
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:15 pm

you know if Julius finds out, he might as well murder the man, he'll break down and worry over Grace and then turn murderous and go find the drunkard Very Happy shows how much he cares for Grace, he's willing to go to jail and then break out for Grace, after murdering her father of course, but if Grace says no, he'll stay XD
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next