Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special random RP

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Special random RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Special random RP

Post  Lachryma Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:28 am

"Ah it's soo good to see you two again. April, Taryn, I haven't seen you two since last year. Both of you were so busy with work. Gosh, oh my gosh you two look good, really good. So good that I think two friends of mine will have a hard time keeping their eyes off you,"

(I've decided that Vlad has a british accent. Also I will edit my last post. I decided April will look like this: April)

April smiled, hugging Sabrina as she came towards her. "Sabrina it's so good to see you. I wish we could spend a little more time today catching up, but I guess we have tomorrow to do that. I can't wait to meet your friends, I adore foreign guys." She laughed, a high but hearty laugh, warm and song-like that made Vlad smile. He'd have fun getting to know these two.

Aidan came trotting down the stairs next to him and Vlad glanced over at him. He was practically drooling over the tall one. Vlad laughed slightly and straightened his sleeves out, walking briskly towards the girls. He stepped up next to Sabrina, waiting politely to be introduced as he knew she would do.

"This one here in the black next to me is Vlad. And that there is Aidan. You guys can get to know each other on the way. Here Aidan give me Chrissy and you four head on out, Leo's parents are coming soon and you know how they are,"

"Pleasure to meet you both ladies. You're looking gorgeous today. I suppose we'll have time to talk more later, since it seems Sabrina here is in a rush to get us out." Taryn opened the door and he followed everyone out the door, then turned to April, since he was sure that Aidan would be chatting with Taryn first. He extended his hand to her and she grasped it to shake it. "Well, Now that we have time to introduce ourselves better, my name is Vladik, but you can call me Vlad. And you were April right?"

April smiled, shaking his hand firmly. "Yes that's right. It's great to meet you. And I love your accent. I assume you're from Europe then?" Vlad nodded and smiled warmly. "Yes, though my family originally came from Russia, hence my name." He released her hand and continued walking towards the front gate. "Well then April, I trust you and your friend Taryn will be wonderful guides today. I'm looking forward to it."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:35 pm

"Pleasure to meet you both ladies. You're looking gorgeous today. I suppose we'll have time to talk more later, since it seems Sabrina here is in a rush to get us out."

"Well, Now that we have time to introduce ourselves better, my name is Vladik, but you can call me Vlad. And you were April right?"

Taryn shook Vlad's hand too and chuckled at what he said.

"Tell me about it. Everytime Leo's parents are over she always kicks us out. But we know the story right April?" Taryn asked her friend as the four of them started walking towards the gate of the property.

Aidan trailed behind the girls and looked interested at this. He was here when Sabrina met Leo but he had to leave before the good parts came.

"Really? Do tell, Sabrina never told Vlad or I what went on between her and Leo. She told me she met him but then I didn't get the juicy details in between," he chuckled as they walked. He had a slight French accent when he spoke just to make his history sound convincing.

Taryn turned around and started walking backwards so she faced them. She glanced at Aidan and addressed a question to him first.

"Just to make sure, you're French right?" she asked him pinning down his accent.

Aidan chuckled and nodded his head.

"Oui madame that I am. I'm 50% French, 25% English and the last 25% is Irish. I'm a European mutt," he told her with a smile.

Taryn nodded her head, impressed.

"Hmm I see. I'm part French myself, perhaps a quarter. The rest is I don't know, some Asian in there, Native American, I'm from everywhere," she said shrugging.

Aidan whistled his appreciation.

"Oh I do like an all around girl," he said jokingly and Taryn chuckled as well before she went back to addressing everyone.

"There's a beautiful garden and pond with a gazebo not too far from here. We can walk there, chat for a while, get to know each other, talk and then we can head from there. Sound good?" She asked as she glanced at the silver watch on her wrist.

Aidan had to admit, the girl was very stylish. He liked already. He glanced at Vlad to see if he was okay but he voiced his opinion on it.

"I like the sound of it. Très bonne I say," he said his French coming out to add to his fake human ethnicity.

Taryn nodded as she opened the gates with a code and they walked out. The gates shut behind them. "So back to the story of Leo and Sabby. Leo's parents are strict people. They didn't even approve of his choice of career at first, took Leo a long time for his parents to let him become a make-up artist and stylist. But when he took Sabrina to meet his parents, they were against it immensely. April you continue," Taryn said as she continued to walk backwards like a pro.

Aidan reluctantly tore his eyes from the tall girl walking in front of him to April who walked beside her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:09 pm

"Tell me about it. Everytime Leo's parents are over she always kicks us out. But we know the story right April?"

April laughed heartily, a warm smile on her face. "All too well Taryn. Did you even have to ask?" Vlad chuckled a little, curious what the story was, but he kept his mouth shut patiently. As Taryn and Aidan were talking, April turned to him. "So!" She said with a grin, "Where did you get your clothes? I like them, they suit you." Vlad laughed, hesitant to explain fully but not wanting to lie too much. "Well... I didn't have many sets of clothes when I got here, I just arrived at Sabby's yesterday. But Aidan here has been here before so I borrowed some of his until we can arrange a time to shop."

"There's a beautiful garden and pond with a gazebo not too far from here. We can walk there, chat for a while, get to know each other, talk and then we can head from there. Sound good?"

Vlad turned to her and smiled. "That sounds like a lovely idea. I always did love nature." April giggled a little, nodding and following along beside Vlad as the gate opened for them.

"So back to the story of Leo and Sabby. Leo's parents are strict people. They didn't even approve of his choice of career at first, took Leo a long time for his parents to let him become a make-up artist and stylist. But when he took Sabrina to meet his parents, they were against it immensely. April you continue,"

April sighed and shrugged. "Oh come on Taryn you know I'm no good at telling stories! Fine, whatever. So, things got a little messy. Leo was adamant that he was going to marry Sabrina, with or without his parent's approval and they really didn't like that. They threw a fit, throwing money around to try and get whatever they could on Sabrina to get rid of her. This whole time of course, Sabrina was kind to them, generous, doing everything to get their approval. I still don't understand why they didn't like her, she was so kind even back then, but they kept saying they had a bad feeling about her, like she was trouble. Well when Leonard went up to them and told them that he would give up everything, including his inheritance, and let them disown him just to marry her, they realized how much he loved her and reluctantly caved in. They still don't like the idea much and keep looking for things to show Leo it was bad idea. Problem is there are none." She laughed and Vlad smiled at the story. "Anyway, I say in a few years they'll realize how good she is for him and warm up to her."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:52 pm

As April continued the story Taryn walked silently and listened, still walking backwards and watching the reactions of the foreigners. They both looked like the playboy type but if Sabrina knew them well enough to have them over at her house, they must be good people. Taryn decided she could take the time to see how they really are.

The one with the red hair, Aidan, he seemed more the flirtatious type than his friend but they both emitted that personality. Anyway it seemed April and Vlad seemed to be getting along swell. She kept seeing Aidan glance at her and she narrowed her eyes just slightly.

Aidan noticed this and he blinked a few times before it hit him. Taryn, and even April for that matter, were important friends of Sabrina. He would not mess with them. But he couldn't deny he was definitely attracted to Taryn.

Taryn turned away from looking at Aidan to hear the rest of the story and then give a small smile and nod of her head.

"They're getting better that's for sure. At least they're actually wanting to go over to their house and see them, even if they say it's just for the twins. They're slowly warming up. And who can hate Sabby? Just looking at her makes you want to smile," she said with a gentle smile on her face.

Aidan saw her smile and realized how much Sabrina's friends cherished her.

"Ah the little dame is lucky to have you two as her closest friends. I'm very happy for her," Aidan said as he smiled genuinely. Taryn gave him a smile.

"Thanks. She tells us that everyday but it's different hearing it from a stranger's point of view. Makes me believe I'm living up to her friend," she said.

Soon they were at the garden and Taryn's eyes widened. Suddenly she plucked a camera from the tote she was carrying, which Aidan missed, and started clicking away at the scenery.

Aidan turned to April.

"Is Taryn a photographer?" he asked her intrigued.

(yes Taryn is a traveling photographer plus overseas English teacher, hence why she's overseas a lot)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:27 am

"They're getting better that's for sure. At least they're actually wanting to go over to their house and see them, even if they say it's just for the twins. They're slowly warming up. And who can hate Sabby? Just looking at her makes you want to smile,"

Vlad turned to Taryn with a soft smile. "That's good to hear. I do hope they'll warm up to her soon. I don't see how they couldn't like her. Not a bloody thing wrong with her." April giggled when he said bloody and glanced at Taryn, but from Taryn's subtle expression towards Aidan, April could tell that she had noticed something about the two. Perhaps it was their flirty demeanor. Not that April cared. If they were good friends of Sabrina, they were good friends of hers.

"Ah the little dame is lucky to have you two as her closest friends. I'm very happy for her,"

"Thanks. She tells us that everyday but it's different hearing it from a stranger's point of view. Makes me believe I'm living up to her friend,"

"I agree entirely with Aidan. You two must be wonderful friends. She chose wisely." He grinned at them both, placing his hands behind his head. They reached the garden and his hands dropped as he looked around at the beautiful scenery. Tall trees, a clear lake, the birds perched delicately on the cat-tails growing out of the water's bank. As his eyes drew across the soft shadows of the tall pines he heard the soft click of a camera and turned to see Taryn, snapping away at the scenery with her DSLR.

"Is Taryn a photographer?"

"It's her passion. She travels a lot because of her job teaching english overseas, but I say it's all a front, just to get out and take pictures of foreign city's and landscapes." She strode forward a little bit and sat down on an old wooden bench near the water's edge, large enough for the four of them with some space. "It's also one of the few things we don't agree on. Taryn is fixated on life through the lens, the idea that pictures can capture the very feel of the moment down to the last detail. But I maintain that a scene's true essence can't be truly revealed except through work and determination and the rendering of the image by the artist's own hand on paper or canvas. Though you lose detail in the process, the ability of subjectivity allows the artist to render emotion and mood through various techniques."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:53 pm

"That's good to hear. I do hope they'll warm up to her soon. I don't see how they couldn't like her. Not a bloody thing wrong with her."

Aidan nodded his head.

"I'll second that any day. The little dame is just perfect, who could hate her? I can't even stay mad at her for more than 1 minute and usually it's not even a serious thing. She's so cautious in her actions but I can definitely see that Leo wouldn't care either way. Ah a match made in heaven as I would say," Aidan chuckled as he admired Taryn snapping pictures and then joined Vlad and April on the bench near the pond.

"It's her passion. She travels a lot because of her job teaching english overseas, but I say it's all a front, just to get out and take pictures of foreign city's and landscapes."

Aidan was surprised but also amazed as he turned back to gaze at Taryn. His emerald eyes softened as he watched Taryn. Such a lovely passion. He admired photographers, good ones at least. The ones that could capture the perfect image for an eternity

"I admire her talent," Aidan commented as he turned to April when she said something.

"It's also one of the few things we don't agree on. Taryn is fixated on life through the lens, the idea that pictures can capture the very feel of the moment down to the last detail. But I maintain that a scene's true essence can't be truly revealed except through work and determination and the rendering of the image by the artist's own hand on paper or canvas. Though you lose detail in the process, the ability of subjectivity allows the artist to render emotion and mood through various techniques."

Taryn finished snapping pictures and turned around to the other three.

"We've been having arguments about it, but it won't get in the way of our friendship. Just a difference we have. I respect her viewpoint but I'm not giving up photography. I know I can capture life with my camera. It takes skill, not just snapping randomly as you say April. We've had competitions numerous times, always a tie," she joked as she slipped her camera back into her tote but brought out a small photo album.

"Not to toot my own horn or anything, but here are some of the pictures I took," she said as she handed the pictures to Aidan.

He took them gently and carefully flipped through the album, his eyes growing wide by the second. He looked up at Taryn and gave her a look.

"Taryn, what is your last name?" he asked her now wondering since they didn't formally introduce themselves.

Taryn knew this was coming. She signed and tried to brush it off but Aidan's stare was intent as he waited for the answer.

"...It's Li. Taryn Li (like Lee)," she said and waited for the red head's reaction since he seemed to have caught on.

Aidan looked surprised, from the pictures and then to her.

"Wait you're Taryn Li?!?! The Taryn Li?!?" he asked her with wide green eyes.

Taryn sighed and looked away. "....Yeah I'm that Taryn Li," she answered.

Aidan stared at her with his mouth slightly agap. He turned to see Vlad's reaction and then turned to April. "Don't tell me you're April," he said to her as he waited for her last name too.

(lol Taryn's a famous photographer, April is a famous artist, just play along aaron)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:10 pm

"I'll second that any day. The little dame is just perfect, who could hate her? I can't even stay mad at her for more than 1 minute and usually it's not even a serious thing. She's so cautious in her actions but I can definitely see that Leo wouldn't care either way. Ah a match made in heaven as I would say,"

Vlad laughed quietly at the subtle irony and April eyed him strangely for a moment, but dropped the comment that she had. Instead she took out a sketchpad and began drawing a perfect picture of a cattail that rested by the pond-side. Vlad watched both of the artists, smiling slightly.

"We've been having arguments about it, but it won't get in the way of our friendship. Just a difference we have. I respect her viewpoint but I'm not giving up photography. I know I can capture life with my camera. It takes skill, not just snapping randomly as you say April. We've had competitions numerous times, always a tie,"

April smiled, looking up briefly from her paper to respond to Taryn's comment. "Of course I recognize the merits of her art. Photographs are good, I just find drawing and painting to be a superior medium." She returned to drawing for a bit, but kept listening to the conversations beside her.

"Taryn, what is your last name?"

April froze mid-sketch. Sounded like the gig was up. He'd recognized her art somehow. Well, Taryn was famous after all.

"Wait you're Taryn Li?!?! The Taryn Li?!?"

"Don't tell me you're April,"

April laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head. "Eh... afraid so. I'm April Greyson." She stood and handed off her sketchbook to Aidan so he could flip through her drawings. At the same time, Vlad took the photo album from Aidan and began to look through. "Wow... I am astounded. I am in the presence of two amazing artists." He bowed slightly to them both and smiled. "I know your work, not as much as Aidan I'm sure, but I love what I've seen."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:25 pm

"Of course I recognize the merits of her art. Photographs are good, I just find drawing and painting to be a superior medium."

Taryn sighed as she gave April a half-serious half-joking look.

"April, what did we say about calling one superior over the other? I really don't want to argue in front of Aidan or Vlad, show them our ugly side. I would like them to keep thinking we are charming young ladies who are not vicious," she said as she winked playfully at the guys.

Aidan chuckled as he enjoyed their banter. A playful rivalry; quite healthy actually. He already loved being in the company of these two ladies.

After Taryn revealed her last name to the guys so did April and Taryn shook her head with a small smile on her face. She did not expect to let the guys know their secret soo soon. But looks like the cats were out of the bag now.

"Eh... afraid so. I'm April Greyson." She stood and handed off her sketchbook to Aidan so he could flip through her drawings. At the same time, Vlad took the photo album from Aidan and began to look through. "Wow... I am astounded. I am in the presence of two amazing artists." He bowed slightly to them both and smiled. "I know your work, not as much as Aidan I'm sure, but I love what I've seen."

Aidan looked to April and his eyes grew wide as well. He accepted her sketchbook with a nod of his head and flipped through the pages very carefully. Wow...amazing...these two girls...were more magnificent than he originally thought. To think they were so young, 22, and already making their name in history and their art in museums.

Taryn stood in front of the three and looked at Aidan especially.

"How do you know my work?" she asked him out of curiosity as she indicated the album Vlad was holding.

Aidan smiled at her as he handed the sketchbook to Vlad and took back the photo album.

"Well your work is known worldwide, France especially. And I've always been a lover of art. Been to so many museums I've lost count. But I remember seeing some of those works blown up on walls in the museums of France and it hit me that I recognize their style. I've always loved your work," Aidan admitted with a shy grin.

True he was a demon, but he was a demon with a good sense. When he was here on earth he had actually, in his free time, gone to museums and just spent hours admiring the art.

Taryn laughed and put her arms on her hips, akimbo.

"What else do you know about us two? Seems like you know a lot," she wagged her eyebrows at him.

The red head laughed as he thought in his head, "She's adorable!"

Aidan looked at both April and Taryn.

"I've seen both your works. But please don't put me on the spotlight. Perhaps when we go to a museum I can show you how much I know," he smiled at them as he then stood up and walked away from them to admire the view and plant life that surrounded the lake.

Taryn "tsked" at him with a smile and started taking a walk around the edge of the large lake while Aidan walked in the opposite direction.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4