Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special random RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Special random RP Empty Special random RP

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Okay, so this RP is for Bailu and I while we wait for Jess to post. That way we're not bored and waiting for weeks. Razz So I propose the story goes something like this: Two deamons get tired of hell and decide to escape, so they do. The story will start with them escaping hell, then attempting to live normal lives as the legions of hell simultaneously try to drag them back or kill them. They have to fight off these deamons while trying not to be noticed by mortals, and we can have other characters join in as mortals that are possessed and want to join them or other deamons or simply mortals that notice their powers. This is just a rough plot and if you don't like it we can make a new one.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Special random RP Empty Re: Special random RP

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 6:51 pm

sounds cool; I like demons Very Happy

are we gonna be both males or one male and one female? I don't mind either way
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 6:54 pm

You choose your character. It's however you want it. I am having some writer's block so go ahead and start plz?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 7:32 pm

(fine, I'll start. My character will be male, will find a picture later)

A slender figure was leaning back in a seat, his booted feet propped up on a table as he tapped his finger aimlessly against the arm rest. His wardrobe was black on black on black with just some crimson red in some areas. His inner shirt was crimson red under a leather black jacket. Black leather pants and silver chains and dark red Marten boots decorated his feet.

The expression on his face was pure boredom as he watched a group of demons bully lower ranking demons. How immature....a strange thing for a demon to say but still....he was tired of the same things over and over again. Hell was getting boring, he wanted something else.

But as the saying goes "people in Hell want ice water, but they don't get it". Just cuz he was bored, the higher ups weren't gonna do a damn thing about it. He was their lackey and would stay their lackey until he made his way up. He was almost there, one of the top and commanded an army of demons under him, but he wanted something else than just wrecking havoc over earth and its mortals.

His golden eyes were tired as he sighed and tapped his fingers. His fire red hair was in his face as he contemplated on what to do. A demon appeared by his side and bowed to him. "Lord Pyro, is there something I can assist you with?" the demon asked his lord.

Pyro turned to face him. "Not unless you can kill yourself, resurrect yourself and kill yourself again then no. I'm tired Brom. Hell has become overrated," he said as he sighed and waited for his friend. Where the hell was he?!?!
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Idris appeared in a flash of fire and growled at the lower deamon beside him. His Jet black hair fell about his face in long strands and his yellow eyes gave the impression of get the f**k out before I rip your head off. The lower deamon happily complied, not wanting to risk the full brunt of Lord Idris' wrath. His tall, leather boots made him even more intimidating, putting him even higher above the lessers than he normally was. Then there was his black cloak. It was torn from various battles that had earned him his current position, but lost him his center eye. All that was left of it was a scar on his forehead. He could always regrow it, but it was painful and he never used it anyway.

His wing folded behind him as he sat across from Pyro. "So... what's up? Obviously it's important or I wouldn't be here" He looked across at the deamon on the other side of the table, his wrath no longer on his handsome face. He played with the armrest restlessly and sighed. "Geeze there's nothing to do around here anymore don't you agree?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 8:13 pm

(here is Pyro https://2img.net/h/i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194/kyokki/Mis/Random/274477.jpg )

Pyro turned in his chair to face his friend as he watched his minion scurry away. "Hey, don't bully my lackeys Idris," Pyro smirked as he materialized some of the finest red wine for them. The wine bottle popped out of thin air with two wine glasses. He took the glasses and poured himself and Idris a glass and handed Idris his.

He took a swig from his before speaking to his long time friend and fellow demon marquis. While Idris looked intimidating, Pyro took his physical appearance into great consideration. He looked like a human male but that was just an appearance. A fire familiar of his popped out of a ball of fire and came to rest on his shoulder. It was a fire fox and it rubbed up against Pyro's cheek as it rested, giving him news of the higher ups.

"So... what's up? Obviously it's important or I wouldn't be here" He looked across at the deamon on the other side of the table, his wrath no longer on his handsome face. He played with the armrest restlessly and sighed. "Geeze there's nothing to do around here anymore don't you agree?"

Pyro stroked his fox familiar as he nodded to his friend. "Exactly my friend, you read my mind. It's getting boring here. And Vulpy here tells me that the higher ups have nothing planned so far. The elders are getting boring and the king is getting overrated. All the council does is sit around and send lower demons down to terrorize the humans while the council sits to watch the show chowing on hellcorn. I need something else and I'm sure you are the same," he said as he drained his glass and vaporized it with a burst of flames from his hand.

Pyro and Idris were two sides of a coin. Pyro got his position by his witty ways, smooth talking, and manipulation skills of others. Idris was more of a action person and fought his way up. They balanced each other out, perfect partners. Vulpy leaped onto Pyro's head and curled up into a little orange ball while Pyro spoke.

"What do you say friend...to us two going down to earth and having a vacation. I hear some chicks on earth as as smoking as some witches. Think about it, time on earth to ourselves, not listening to the council for a while and just having fun NOT in hell. You in?" Pyro asked as he watched his friend.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed May 04, 2011 8:06 pm

"Sorry about the minion and all. You know me..." And Pyro should know about his temperament when it came to lackeys. They were snivelling weaklings. He would be happy enough just to see one do what he did and fight their way to the top. Though, he would pity them once they found how boring being top dog really was. Still... he was proud of his position.

"Exactly my friend, you read my mind. It's getting boring here. And Vulpy here tells me that the higher ups have nothing planned so far. The elders are getting boring and the king is getting overrated. All the council does is sit around and send lower demons down to terrorize the humans while the council sits to watch the show chowing on hellcorn. I need something else and I'm sure you are the same,"

Idris raised an eyebrow. It was like Pyro read his mind exactly. His own familiar of darkness appeared on his shoulder and confirmed the news. So, the elders were getting senile. Countless millenia spent in an inferno would do that to you. Someone should take them out, take their place. But he wasn't stupid enough to try.

"What do you say friend...to us two going down to earth and having a vacation. I hear some chicks on earth as as smoking as some witches. Think about it, time on earth to ourselves, not listening to the council for a while and just having fun NOT in hell. You in?" Pyro asked as he watched his friend.

The suggestion surprised Idris. "Wait, so you're suggesting escaping this desolate, barren wasteland for some... greener grass so to speak?" He thought it over. It would be dangerous... they'd have to take the gate's guards by surprise. If they charged right in, the guardians could overpower them both. But if they could slip by... he ran his hand across the scar on his forehead, smiling as he did. It would be just like old times. "Alright, sounds like a plan. Anything's better than this hellhole." He laughed at the pun.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 8:31 pm

"Sorry about the minion and all. You know me..."

Pyro waved his apology off. "Eh that's fine. Lackey's, the only good thing they're for is to bully around. Makes one feel important. But even they can be boring. No one here is interesting enough to keep our attention. It's like all demons behave the same way. They go down to earth to make human's lives miserable, they laugh it off like it's sooo funny, and then they come back to Abaddon to vege, screw around or just be demons. I don't know about you, but I'm getting a bit tired of being surrounded by uniformity all the time," he replied as he poured himself a drink.

Pyro placed his glass down and lifted his hands to pick Vulpy from his head and bring the small fox to face him. The demon smiled at his familiar. "Got a job for you buddy. Go spy on the council for me, see if they're watching the portals kay?" he told his fox and released him. The fire fox yipped in response and left in a poof of fire.

"Wait, so you're suggesting escaping this desolate, barren wasteland for some... greener grass so to speak?"

The fire demon turned to Idris and smirked. "Great minds think alike. That's exactly what I am suggesting. We slip through a portal and land ourselves on Earth, disguise ourselves, mask our demon auras, become human for a while and enjoy what Earth has to give us. I've already got a plan in action that'll keep this place busy so that our absence won't be missed for a while," he said as he swished his wine glass.

"Alright, sounds like a plan. Anything's better than this hellhole."

With a smirk, Pyro lifted his glass to toast Idris. "A toast then, to our vacation. I promise it'll be worth your while friend. Once I get the okay from Vulpy we can head over to the portal. Since we are demons, we'll have to be careful about our powers when we're on Earth. Overuse of powers will give Hell a signal right to us and ship us back here in Lucifer's shackles. We can only use small spells, our familiars and rely totally on human ways to get by. But hey, never late to try something new eh?" he asked the darkness demon with a chuckle.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri May 06, 2011 9:40 pm

"Great minds think alike. That's exactly what I am suggesting. We slip through a portal and land ourselves on Earth, disguise ourselves, mask our demon auras, become human for a while and enjoy what Earth has to give us. I've already got a plan in action that'll keep this place busy so that our absence won't be missed for a while,"

Idris grinned. "Well well, someone's already got a plan haven't they?" A good plan at that. Or at least, much better than fighting their way out. And once they were on earth, hiding their auras would be essential. They didn't want deamons chasing after them there. "So then, do you need any help somewhere in there. Distractions? Illusions? You know I'm good at those. Stealth too." He took a sip of his wine, then set it back down on the table with a soft clink. He did his best not to show his cringe at the drink. Hell wine was more bitter than Russian winter and lemon rind put together, and he'd personally never acquired a taste for it. But, it was polite to drink, so he did.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat May 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Pyro noticed Idris' dislike for the wine so he chuckled. "Sorry there mate, bout the wine. Can't get much good stuff here. Things just rot the instant they reach hell. No worries, we'll be living a whole new life on earth. Hopefully it won't be that hard to adjust to life in the human realm," Pyro said as he snapped his fingers and the wine and glasses disappeared. In truth he didn't like it much either, but since it was a habit, it was hard to break out of it. Especially when all the council members drank it and whenever he went to see them, they would make him drink it too.

"So then, do you need any help somewhere in there. Distractions? Illusions? You know I'm good at those. Stealth too."

Pyro smirked as he waved his hand. "Don't worry about it. I've got it all covered. What do demons like most? Betray, gossip, cheating on each other right? You know how the high and mighty King of Hell love his wife right? And wants her all to himself right? She's a fine piece of ass that one, bad attitude though. So ingeniously, I indirectly got her to cheat on her dear husband. Don't fret I'll never be discovered. Since the Queen knows her hubby won't let her go with her new lover, they've decided to elope to the World between Hell and Heaven. And of course the King, being the way he is, will put all his efforts into locating his wife and lover and then bringing them back to behead the shamelessly oaf who decided to make a move on his wife. That's when we'll be heading down," he said with a smirk.

Another fireball appeared next to his head and a second later a small bird with red plumage popped out and landed on Pyro's shoulder. Another one of his familiars, the phoenix Suzaku. The bird hummed into its master's ears and Pyro clapped his hands.

"Tis time my friend. The king's men have just discovered the high lady caught in bed (and in action) with her screwed lover. As you can imagine, the king blew his top and is now ordering every guard in Abaddon to search for them. Meaning the access to the portals are left open. Let's go. Suzaku, keep watch," he said to his friend and then ordered his familiar as he stood and started walking out of his chambers.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 09, 2011 7:48 pm

"Sorry there mate, bout the wine. Can't get much good stuff here. Things just rot the instant they reach hell. No worries, we'll be living a whole new life on earth. Hopefully it won't be that hard to adjust to life in the human realm,"

Idris grinned widely. "Well said my friend. I'm looking forward to it already." He swished the wine around a bit more, then set it down and watched it disappear. Earth was beginning to sound more and more enticing to him, and he was excited. He looked up in time to see Pyro's phoenix familiar land on his shoulder and whisper something to him.

"Tis time my friend. The king's men have just discovered the high lady caught in bed (and in action) with her screwed lover. As you can imagine, the king blew his top and is now ordering every guard in Abaddon to search for them. Meaning the access to the portals are left open. Let's go. Suzaku, keep watch,"

Clever. Quite the plan, and it seemed to play out well. Idris grinned and nodded to Pyro, standing to follow him. Though he trusted that his friend left no tracks behind to tie them to the incident, he summoned his weapon nonetheless, the giant double bladed spear manifesting in a cloud of darkness. He was ready for trouble, though he doubted they'd find any, and it wouldn't draw any attention here in hell to have the spear. Half the residents carried weapons around nonstop.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue May 10, 2011 2:25 pm

"Well said my friend. I'm looking forward to it already."

Pyro nodded as he opened the doors to his domain and stepped out, checking the coast and then walking out as if it were any other day. To be a expert liar, you have to act, and Pyro walked through the corridors of Hell as if nothing was going wrong. "Likewise Idris, now let's not daddle. If we time it right the disturbance in the portal when we pass through will be ignored if the king is busy trying to kill the poor sap who got was caught with the Queen. I'd hate to see what the King had in stall for him," he said as he smirked and continued walking, knowing his friend was behind him. He paid no attention to the huge spear in Idris' hands.

Pyro knew his friend was just being cautious and said nothing against it. The majority of his plans worked and came through for them multiple times. There were only two times where his plan failed or backfired, so it was smart to be careful. Suzaku lifted off from his master's shoulder and disappeared into a puff of smoke to make sure no one was following them.

So far everywhere seemed empty, the guards were out and anyone who passed paid no heed to the two marquis of Abaddon. Pyro even waved to some. No lower demon would ever question the marquis. Soon he was passing the upper demon domains and approaching the portals. He could even feel the distortion in space where Hell connected to Earth.

After a few more moments of walking, they came upon huge double doors and Pyro checked around. No one around. So he pushed open the doors and waved Idris in. "Let's go before someone sees us," he said and once his friend was in closed the doors behind them and snapped his fingers, erasing their evidence of being there.

In the middle of the huge pitch black dark room was a huge hole. The radiance from the hole was the only thing lighting up the room. The swirling vortex hanging in the middle of the room glowed white and was slowly churning. Pictures and shots of things going on, on Earth could be seen through the hole. Pyro chuckled and looked to his friend. "To our new vacation. Destination Las Vegas, Nevada home of the gambling and hedonists," he said and with that Pyro walked directly into the portal and was whisked away.

Last edited by Looney on Wed May 11, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 10, 2011 8:50 pm

(Correction: Las Vegas is in Nevada. I will post soon, but I don't have the time right now, just wanted to correct you.)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 11, 2011 8:49 am

Haha you got on just to correct that? XD Sorry for my mistake. I always thought Las Vegas was in CA for some reason. Post when you can.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Idris followed his friend out into the streets, the perfect picture of calm in his body language. It was as if nothing was happening, and though some of the lesser deamons paused to glance at them, it was simply out of awe, not curiosity. As they neared the gate, he stretched out his senses to assess his surroundings and found that there was no one nearby. Feeling safer, he let his spear recede into darkness and stepped through the double doors in front of them.

"To our new vacation. Destination Las Vegas, Nevada home of the gambling and hedonists,"

Idris grinned. "Sounds like the perfect place for two deamons to hide." He watched his friend step through the portal, then sighed and closed his eyes. A moment later, the ears on top of his head and his wings began to withdraw into his body and within seconds he was left looking like a mostly normal human. He was sure that his friend had chosen a remote location to set down, but precautions never hurt. With a short breath, Idris stepped calmly into the portal and instantly vanished, headed after his friend to their new home.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:28 pm

((also i never posted my reference so, here it is. just imagine a pair of wings and yellow eyes))

http://static.wix.com/media/f32feb87b62e9b2ba1c236cd6243ccdc.wix_mp
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 pm

"Sounds like the perfect place for two deamons to hide."

Pyro smirked as he was transported in an dark alley way smack dab in the middle of LA. A warp portal ripped open a hole in space and Pyro stepped through the vortex onto Earthen grounds. He moved aside so his friend could come through while surveying the area around him. With a single thought he manifested a pocket watch and checked human time. So it was 11 o'clock at night here on Earth.

Hell was it really that late? There still seemed to be people up and about, streets teeming of people. Well he didn't have to worry about his appearance that was sure. He didn't actually guy a house yet for that would obviously cause attention to himself, so he thought of buying the house after making their marks on Earth. They would need fake birth certificates, social security, license and all that other shit that was meaningless to demons but oh so important to humans.

"Sounds like the perfect place for two deamons to hide."

Pyro turned to his friend and grinned. "Can you think of a better place for the two of us? We'd blend in perfectly here, well after we making our human selves of course. So then. First thing first. We'll need to change our clothing to look human and then pay a visit to one of my friends, a demon who has made a living as a human and can get us what we need to survive here," he said as he looked down at himself and thought for a moment.

"Remember, no magic. Or else the demon world will get alerts to us. Hmm so let's ditch the over dramatic flowing stuff and head into a store to buy ourselves some clothes. I've gotten my buddy to store $10,000 into our bank accounts to start us off. Here's your card," Pyro said as he handed Idris his credit card with his human name on it. He also took off his cape and use undetectable magic to shred it.

Pyro dug into his pocket and pulled out a brown leather wallet and inserted his own credit card into it, while handing Idris a black leather one. He looked at his own name and smirked. His buddy already got their things made, they just needed to pick them up. Aidan Jareth Seraphin was the name he had picked out. He turned to Idris and peeked at his card. "What's your name?" he asked curiously.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:13 pm

(Don't you mean Las Vegas?)

Idris landed next to his friend in the middle of an alley next to his friend. Cautiously, he looked in each direction, noting the crowds of people on the streets. His ears unfolded just enough to hear a few snippets of speech, but not enough to be seen past his hair. He sank them back into his head and turned to Pyro. "I've gotta hand it to you. You've done a great job here. Put us right out in sin city. We'll thrive here." With this last sentence, he raised his hands in the air as if to indicate everything around them, a grin still on his face as he lowered them.

Idris took the card that Pyro handed to him, looking it over. He grinned as he saw the name. "Vladik Ivanovick Alexandr. Apparently I'm of Russian descent." He slid the credit card into the new wallet and dropped the whole thing into his pocket, still grinning.

He also took off his cape and use undetectable magic to shred it.

Idris' grin instantly vanished and he ran his hand down the battle scarred cloak that he wore. It was his favorite, the one he'd fought many wars with, and it held so many memories. Each fray, each scorched segment, each wound in it's delicate fabric told a story to him... how could he get rid of such a thing? "I can keep this... right?" He indicated the cloak with his hand. He would honor whatever decision his friend made, but he hoped so badly he could hold onto this one thing, not to wear, but to at least have.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:44 pm

(uh shoot me XD you know what I mean)

Pyro, well now I should call him Aidan took in a big breath and then exhaled. "Ah, nothing like the smell of Sin City in the night. I could get used to this place. The women, the casinos, the money. Yeah, we'll live like kings here Idris. Hmm perhaps we should start getting used to calling each other by our human names. Well then Vladik....you know what, I'm going with just Vlad, you've got a mouthful of a name there friend," Aidan teased with a chuckle.

"I've gotta hand it to you. You've done a great job here. Put us right out in sin city. We'll thrive here."

Aidan nodded his head and clapped his hands together, after putting his wallet in his pocket. "Exactly my friend, exactly. And even better. If a demon sees us, he/she won't be able to tell its us since we have a glamour on. Like I can see you the way you are, but anyone else would see you differently. Only those who you want to see your true self will see it. Otherwise we look different than what we used to look like. Perfect right?" he said with a glint in his eye as he checked to make sure no one was watching them.

He turned around to see Vlad clutching his cloak. Then it hit Aidan; that cloak was Vlad's favorite. He patted Vlad on the shoulder. "Yeah I won't make you get rid of your prized possession. Keep it, just take it off and carry it around with you. I know how you feel about your battle memories. So then if you don't have any other problems, let's head to the clothing store," Aidan said as he checked himself over. Hmm he was overdressed, but that was gonna change.

With that said, Aidan gave Vlad a grin, patted his shoulder and then started towards the opening of the alleyway and stepped out into human interaction. The sight thrilled him. He had been on Earth before and it liked it, but now that he was gonna be living like a human, he had to start thinking like one too. He looked around and saw a Men's Warehouse just around the corner and smiled.

He turned to Vlad and added something. "FYI our familiars don't require magic so using them won't give us away, just keep them low profile since they are visible to humans," he said and then he started walking towards Men's Warehouse, checking to see if Vlad was coming.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:20 pm

(bang? lol)

"Yeah I won't make you get rid of your prized possession. Keep it, just take it off and carry it around with you. I know how you feel about your battle memories. So then if you don't have any other problems, let's head to the clothing store,"

Vladik smiled and took off the cloak, folding it in his hands over and over until it was inexplicably small enough to slip into his pocket, which he did. "Thank you for understanding Pyr... ur... Aidan. It means a lot to me to keep it."

"Well then Vladik....you know what, I'm going with just Vlad, you've got a mouthful of a name there friend,"

Vlad laughed. "Hey now don't make fun of me. I hear the russians are a fearsome bunch." He turned and reached out with his senses, picking up all of what was going on the city and taking it in. Street fights, gambling, prostitution, all over the city. What a perfect place to blend in. With all the outflow of sin in the city, it would perfectly mask their own signatures. Not to mention all the wealth, fame, women... "Ah... i could get used to living like kings. It sounds right up my alley."

"FYI our familiars don't require magic so using them won't give us away, just keep them low profile since they are visible to humans,"

Vlad nodded in acknowledgement and set out after Aidan, keeping close and watching to see the reactions of the other people on the street. Most seemed uninterested or distracted, but here and there a person paused to take a look at the odd clothing of the two. A stern glare from Vladik's unsettling eyes quickly redirected anyone's gaze to anything other than them. They soon arrived at the Store and Vlad stepped through the doors, gazing around the extravagantly decorated interior at rows upon rows of men's formal wear. He wrinkled his nose at the sight and scoffed, whispering to his friend. "So, this is what the mundies wear? Not exactly my style... but if it makes us fit in then I guess I'll have to put up with it.

(btw, mundies is their word for normal humans)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:17 pm

"Thank you for understanding Pyr... ur... Aidan. It means a lot to me to keep it."

Aidan grinned at his old friend. "No biggie. I know you well enough to understand how you work. What are friends for?" he asked with a chuckle as he stepped into the store after Vlad and whistled his awe.

"Hey now don't make fun of me. I hear the russians are a fearsome bunch."

While following after Vlad and looking at the clothing on racks, he turned to him and smirked. "Right back at you, don't think just because I'm part French, I'm willy-nilly and a fop," he commented as he pulled out some red clothes to look at. Frowning in dislike, he hung them back up and continued his search.

"So, this is what the mundies wear? Not exactly my style... but if it makes us fit in then I guess I'll have to put up with it.

Aidan looked at the clothes in the store and made a face. This store didn't suit him. Was there a Hot Topic nearby? Hmmm.....He turned to Vlad. "If it's not to your liking, let's try another store. I've actually visited a few stores before and there is one I particularly want to go to," he said and then walked so he could whisper into his friend's ear. "Watch with the word mundies, people might give us odd looks," he said and gave a dazzling smile to a passing store girl who almost ran into a coat rack from the distraction.

Aidan winked at his friend at his own skills. "Ah I am smoking. So friend what is your style of clothing? Let me take a look at you....mmmm you look like the business kind of man, serious, no joke person. Perhaps you can find something in here to fit your image. Me? My calling is across the street," he smirked as he spotted the Hot Topic flashing crimson lights.

He eyed a passing lady who in turn winked at him and he smirked, then turning to Vlad to see if his friend was gonna buy anything. Between the two of them, Aidan had spent more time on Earth doing missions since he was very well known for his player ways and lady killer looks.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Vlad eyed the racks of clothing with distaste. "No... this is definitely not my style at all. Business? I'd never fit in. I think that I'd rather go with something flashy." He watched amusedly as the girl that Aidan had just smiled at barely avoid a collision with a coat rack. As she glanced back at the two, she froze, captured in Vladik's deep, yellow eyes. Vlad however, didn't seem to share the feeling of admiration and simply turned away with an uninterested look on his face.

"Ah I am smoking. So friend what is your style of clothing? Let me take a look at you....mmmm you look like the business kind of man, serious, no joke person. Perhaps you can find something in here to fit your image. Me? My calling is across the street,"

He grinned. "Haven't you heard that smoking is bad for you?" He turned and glanced out the window, smiling at his little pun. "Business doesn't suit me. I'd rather have something a little more gothic." He looked out across the street at the Hot topic, it's red flashing sign reflecting in his eyes eerily. "Yes... that place looks good. Well, let's go." He started for the door, grinning at a young lady nearby who almost melted from excitement.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:42 pm

"No... this is definitely not my style at all. Business? I'd never fit in. I think that I'd rather go with something flashy."

Aidan grinned and laughed. It was a rich hearty sound that made some heads turn. "Ah I knew it. You were always the one to wear fancy smancy armor when there was a fight going on. And you prided yourself in not getting a single drop of blood spilled on your prized armor or there would be more bloodshed. Right then, you want flashy, coming right up," he said as he rubbed his hands together from excitement and enjoyment.

He noticed how Vlad also made the ditzy girl melt with his own smile. Ah there goes Vlad's inner playboy, come to play with the little mice that scampered around them. But as he looked closer he frowned a bit as he saw something amiss. He walked over to Vlad and tapped his forehead. "Dude, FYI gold eyes aren't the norm around here," he suggested to his friend as he turned to see if the lady noticed but all the girl's attention was aimed straight at Vlad's behind. Oh well, nothing to worry about with her.

"Haven't you heard that smoking is bad for you?"

Aidan chuckled at the little joke. "My man I smoke from just breathing, it's in my nature," he said good humoredly as he started walking towards the doors of the store. He was the demon of fire after all. It wasn't abnormal that he could breathe fire and puff smoke.

"Business doesn't suit me. I'd rather have something a little more gothic." He looked out across the street at the Hot topic, it's red flashing sign reflecting in his eyes eerily. "Yes... that place looks good. Well, let's go."

Aidan was already 3 steps ahead of him as he passed shoppers and workers alike who turned their heads to gaze at him. Then he turned to see Vlad giving some ladies the eye. He slowed his pace till he was next to the demon of darkness. "Ah you cramping my style. I thought I was the one with the killer smile," he joked as he nudged his friend and then waited at the curb for any cars to pass. Once it was clear, his long legs carried him across the street and to the opposite side, walking into the dark gothic trend store.

Ah he felt at home with these clothing.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:02 am

"Ah I knew it. You were always the one to wear fancy smancy armor when there was a fight going on. And you prided yourself in not getting a single drop of blood spilled on your prized armor or there would be more bloodshed. Right then, you want flashy, coming right up,"

Vlad grinned slightly at this comment, reminiscing about a few good battles. He was brought back to reality by a flick on the forehead and a comment about his eye-color. Hesitantly, he faded his eyes to a bluish-green tint while no onlookers could see, then followed Pyro out to the curb.

"Ah you cramping my style. I thought I was the one with the killer smile,"

He smirked at Pyro a little. "Getting jealous there old man? Perhaps I'm just getting a little carried away today. I am quite excited to be out of that hell-hole, if you'll excuse the pun." He kept pace across the street and into the parking lot of the Hot topic, then meandered his way through the doors, glancing around at the large collection of flashy and eccentric clothing. This would suit him just fine. He walked over to a rack and picked up a gothic looking T-shirt.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:30 am

Aidan turned to check if Vlad changed his eye color. Seeing that he did, Aidan looked before crossing the street and walked into Hot Topic after giving a hello shout to the store keeper. He looked back to see if Vlad came; seeing that he did the fire demon turned semi-human wandered around looking at the clothing. He grabbed out a black leather vest as well as a gothic sleeveless and some semi-fit black jeans and some black and red Doc Martens.

"Getting jealous there old man? Perhaps I'm just getting a little carried away today. I am quite excited to be out of that hell-hole, if you'll excuse the pun."

Aidan turned back to his friend and gave him a smirk.

"Ah I can't lose to you geezer. I forgot you are a lady killer under all that scowl and frown. Gotta keep my guard up." He said as he finished his selection.

With his selection of clothing he walked towards the dressing room. He went in and changed his clothing. He ditched his formal wear of demon clothing and changed into the clothing he picked out. He ripped off all the tags and made sure to total them up in his head. He head out in his getup and immediately heads turned his way. Women were having trouble closing their mouths and men were having trouble staying straight (lol).

Aidan checked himself out in a mirror. Damn he looked smoking. His red hair was short, but not too short. The sleeveless clung to his fit body. The leather vest accented his slim biceps and firm arms. The semi-tight jeans showed off his long legs and the Doc Martens just looked badass.

He turned to the check out lady and gave her a dazing smile. "Hello there I'm sorry I've ripped off the tags but these are a keeper for sure wouldn't you say Miss?" he asked the clerk as he pulled out his credit card.

The lady at the register was at loss for words, she was gaping like a fish, as she wordlessly took his card, nodded her head dumbly and checked him out. He took a bag to hold his other clothing and then he winked her and then turned to wait for Vlad, meanwhile smiling and waving to the women in the store.

"What do you have Vlad?" he asked as he walked up to his friend.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next