Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special random RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Special random RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Special random RP

Post  Lachryma Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:05 pm

"Ah I can't lose to you geezer. I forgot you are a lady killer under all that scowl and frown. Gotta keep my guard up."

Vlad laughed heartily and placed the shirt back on the rack, looking around a bit more. "I doubt you will. You always tried harder than me that's for sure." He picked up a black, strapped trench-coat and eyed it curiously, then slung it over his shoulder to carry it around while looking. He eventually found a good set of jeans and grabbed them as well. They were a tight fit, but only purposefully and they had far to many zippers for any to be functional.

"What do you have Vlad?"

Vlad hoisted up the clothing that he picked out so Aiden could see it. "Thought these would work. I just need a good shirt for under the coat." He grabbed a simple t-shirt with a skull on it and geometric decorative shapes criss-crossing the front, then made his way to the dressing room. He came back out with his old clothes folded over his arm and managed to draw quite a few stares from men and women alike. On the way to the counter he grabbed a set of black arm warmers with a white stitch pattern running up the side, then ripped the tags off all the clothing and deposited the tags on the counter. "I think these will do nicely." He said as the cashier attempted not to stare.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:21 pm

"I doubt you will. You always tried harder than me that's for sure."

Aidan chuckled as he waited next to Vlad when he was paying. The poor cashier lady didn't know which hot delicacy to look at first so she settled with switching back and forth, making Aidan laugh mentally at the woman's foolishness.

"Eh you know me try a little lose a little. I wouldn't mind losing to you. Hmm that reminds me, I have something to talk to you about once we leave." Aidan said as he asked the girl for a bag to hold his clothing.

"Thanks darling." he commented to the cashier with a wink as he neatly folded his clothes and put them in the black Hot Topic bag.

"I think these will do nicely."

Aidan eyed his friend's attire with an appreciative eye.

"Hmm you have a good eye for fashion my friend. I like it. And apparently so does 99.9% of the occupants of this shop. Let's go before we give them nosebleeds or broken hearts." the fire demon said with a chuckle as he started towards the door.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Vlad chuckled and grabbed the bag, thanking the cashier as well before turning and heading out the door. He slung the plastic bag over his shoulder and waited for Aiden to catch up. Once he had, he turned and started walking along side him. He soon realized that he had no idea where they were headed next, and slowed down to let Aiden take the lead. "So, out of curiosity where will we be staying. I'd prefer somewhere big. I always like a lot of space to move around in. Oh and what was it that you needed to talk to me about?" He ignored some of the stares of girls along the street, getting slightly worried that perhaps they drew too much attention.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Aidan walked alongside Vlad, the duo attracting loads of attention. And surprisingly Aidan ignored them as he turned to Vlad.

"So, out of curiosity where will we be staying. I'd prefer somewhere big. I always like a lot of space to move around in. Oh and what was it that you needed to talk to me about?"

Aidan dug into his bag and pulled out a piece of paper with an address.

"We're going to be living in a mansion a friend of my owns. She is an exiled demon because she fell in love with a mortal man. She lost her demon powers and is forced to live on earth, but she's happy. Her husband is a good guy and they live in a mansion with their kids, servants and pets. We'll be staying there, she's got everything covered for us." he said as he walked along.

"It shouldn't be a long walk, so we'll go by foot. Oh yea I was going to tell you. Even though we're here on a "vacation" we still have to be on guard. Once the king's found out two of his best generals are missing, he'll send lackeys to find us. That and I know I shouldn't be the one to talk but try not to fall in love with any humans. One night stands are alright, but we can't afford to get close to any human female." he said with a serious face as he thought of his friend.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:14 pm

"We're going to be living in a mansion a friend of my owns. She is an exiled demon because she fell in love with a mortal man. She lost her demon powers and is forced to live on earth, but she's happy. Her husband is a good guy and they live in a mansion with their kids, servants and pets. We'll be staying there, she's got everything covered for us."

He nodded and kept walking. "Sounds like a nice place. I'm glad she's happy, but I pity her. Losing your powers is one of the most painful processes a demon can go through." He took the paper and looked at the address, then corrected their path so that they would be headed towards it. Looked like it was on the outskirts of town, isolated, perfect place. But it would mean they'd also probably need a car eventually. Walking wasn't out of the question this time, but for longer trips into town they'd need one.

"It shouldn't be a long walk, so we'll go by foot. Oh yea I was going to tell you. Even though we're here on a "vacation" we still have to be on guard. Once the king's found out two of his best generals are missing, he'll send lackeys to find us. That and I know I shouldn't be the one to talk but try not to fall in love with any humans. One night stands are alright, but we can't afford to get close to any human female."

He looked at Aiden curiously. "Don't get close? What is that supposed to mean. And why can't we afford to get close to any human female? I know that we need to be on guard about our powers, but what could having a relationship possibly hurt?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 pm

"Sounds like a nice place. I'm glad she's happy, but I pity her. Losing your powers is one of the most painful processes a demon can go through."

Aidan nodded his head but a genuinely kind smile graced his features.

"Yeah I know, but she chose the pain of losing her powers over the pain of losing the love of her life. I'd say that's a good bargain for her. Just wait till you see her. She'll make you want to smile brightly too. I always thought she was too good to be a demon. I think you've met her before, perhaps once. Her name was Deumos, but she goes by Sabrina now." he told Vlad as they walked in the direction of Sabrina's house.

"Don't get close? What is that supposed to mean. And why can't we afford to get close to any human female? I know that we need to be on guard about our powers, but what could having a relationship possibly hurt?"

Aidan walked closer and kept his voice low so that no one else could hear.

"I don't know if you've heard recently, but there are some wacko humans who know of the existence of us by mishap, but they've got in their head this lunatic idea that if they listen to what the demons tell them to do, they will be turned into demons as well. Men and women alike are among this crazy cult, but many women because they have an advantage. I'm just saying be careful man, you don't know who to trust. One moment you could be feeling up this hot girl and the next she could be a waiting spy ready to tranq you with ambrosia and notify the big guns." he said as he pulled away.

It was true, and Aidan had been hearing of this news between some of the other generals back in Hell. Truthfully he also felt like fooling around with women, but he knew he had to be careful. They had just broken free of their chains, it was too early to be shipped back like a child to its parents.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:35 pm

"Yeah I know, but she chose the pain of losing her powers over the pain of losing the love of her life. I'd say that's a good bargain for her. Just wait till you see her. She'll make you want to smile brightly too. I always thought she was too good to be a demon. I think you've met her before, perhaps once. Her name was Deumos, but she goes by Sabrina now."

He smiled wistfully, remembering back when he had met her. "Yeah I remember her. She always was a nice one. I believe that I would have done the same in her situation." They reached the edge of the town and Vlad took a slight left and they headed up a winding path that lead to the mansion. The house wasn't visible from where they stood due to trees, but Vlad knew it was there from the directions.

"I don't know if you've heard recently, but there are some wacko humans who know of the existence of us by mishap, but they've got in their head this lunatic idea that if they listen to what the demons tell them to do, they will be turned into demons as well. Men and women alike are among this crazy cult, but many women because they have an advantage. I'm just saying be careful man, you don't know who to trust. One moment you could be feeling up this hot girl and the next she could be a waiting spy ready to tranq you with ambrosia and notify the big guns."

Vlad winced slightly at the mention of going back to hell. "I don't like the sound of that. You make a valid point. I'll be on my guard." They reached the top of the hill and the mansion suddenly loomed in front of them, tall and elegant, covered in ivy and with a large arch in the front. A figure stood in the arch waving to them, and though he couldn't seem to make out who it was, he guessed it was Sabrina.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:58 pm

"Yeah I remember her. She always was a nice one. I believe that I would have done the same in her situation."

The fire demon smiled at the thought of their gentle hearted friend.

"It's good she found Leonard. He's good for her. At first when she introduced him to me I was skeptical. I didn't think a mere human could care for her enough, but I was wrong. She slapped me in defense of him. Now that's when I knew she loved him. And after watching them I knew he did too. The last time I was here, Sabrina got into some demon trouble and Leonard was willing to give up his soul to the demons to save her. There's a man I would risk my neck for. Good man. Have you met him before?" Aidan asked Vlad not remembering if Vlad had came to earth when Aidan was accompanying Sabrina on hiding her away from the king.

"I don't like the sound of that. You make a valid point. I'll be on my guard."

Aidan clapped Vlad on the shoulder and gave him a nod. "Good man. Don't let a figure with a nice set of racks distract you. But hey...if I find someone I know for sure is not part of that foolish cult, I might have a go at her. But it'll take a while since I'm not gonna go for any chick. She's gotta have some spunk to her ya know?" he said with a grin on his face.

Aidan saw the mansion, a dark shape in the distance and he knew they were on Sabrina and her husband's property when he saw a thick iron barred gate with intrinsic metalwork welded into it. He whistled his compliments as he eyed the long as wall that enclosed their property.

"Whoa, they must have renovated their place, I don't remember it being this large." he said as he saw the figure by the mansion door and waved his arms at her. The figure waved and then ran towards them.

As she neared them Aidan beamed at his old friend. Sabrina quickly punched in the code to open the gates and the two male demons moved inside their property before she closed the gates. With joy in her eyes she hugged Aidan, squeezed him and then went and did the same with Vlad, hugging them tightly.

"Oh my goodness I haven't seen you two in so long. How are you? Pyro, I mean Aidan you have to tell me everything. Come come Leonard is waiting back at the house to welcome you two. It's soo good to see you two again, I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about showing you more of the human world." she said exuberantly as she took an arm each and proceeded to drag them to the mansion.

Aidan smiled and went along with her dragging. "It's good to see you too Sabby. We'll get chummy once we get settled." he joked as he followed. He turned to Vlad and chuckled. "See, makes you want to smile right?" he asked the other demon.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:12 pm

""It's good she found Leonard. He's good for her. At first when she introduced him to me I was skeptical. I didn't think a mere human could care for her enough, but I was wrong. She slapped me in defense of him. Now that's when I knew she loved him. And after watching them I knew he did too. The last time I was here, Sabrina got into some demon trouble and Leonard was willing to give up his soul to the demons to save her. There's a man I would risk my neck for. Good man. Have you met him before?"

"Good man. Don't let a figure with a nice set of racks distract you. But hey...if I find someone I know for sure is not part of that foolish cult, I might have a go at her. But it'll take a while since I'm not gonna go for any chick. She's gotta have some spunk to her ya know?"

Vlad shook his head a little. "I'm afraid I haven't met him yet. He sounds like a good guy. I can't wait." He laughed a little at his last comment. "Oh no I never would have guessed." he said sarcastically. "But seriously to hear you talking about high standards in a woman... it's just a little funny to me. You're the biggest ladies man I know. I thought you'd take anyone. He grinned jokingly at him as the gate swung open and Sabrina hugged Aiden. He extended his arms as she approached him and hugged her as well.

"Oh my goodness I haven't seen you two in so long. How are you? Pyro, I mean Aidan you have to tell me everything. Come come Leonard is waiting back at the house to welcome you two. It's soo good to see you two again, I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about showing you more of the human world."

"See, makes you want to smile right?"

Vlad nodded, smiling as her overflowing energy and happiness hit him. "I can't wait for the grand tour. It seems like a good place so far. I'm sure you'll take good care of us." He smiled again and acknowledged Aidan's question with a brief nod, then increased his pace so he wasn't being dragged along the ground.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:04 pm

"But seriously to hear you talking about high standards in a woman... it's just a little funny to me. You're the biggest ladies man I know. I thought you'd take anyone.

Sabrina heard and turned around with a big smile on her face.

"Are you talking about Aidan being a playboy? Ah this boy here, he fools around but that's it, it's just fooling around. I've never seen him serious yet but I'm sure with the right woman, he'll do a 180 for her. Which reminds me. I've made some really good friends with my time here now that I'm technically human. Perhaps I can introduce you to them sometime. Best friends in the world." she said with a mischievous smile.

Aidan chuckled and shook his head.

"Ah she knows me well. Yes I do play around but I can be serious. And hell yes I'd take you up on your offer Sabrina, any friend of yours must be delicious." he said with a grin.

"I'm afraid I haven't met him yet. He sounds like a good guy. I can't wait."

Sabrina grinned at him. "He'll be a brother to you yet, even if he is human. By the way he does know what you guys are so don't be afraid to act yourselves when at home okay?" she told them.

"I can't wait for the grand tour. It seems like a good place so far. I'm sure you'll take good care of us."

She giggled as they opened the door and stepped in.

"I am gonna mom you like there's no tomorrow." she said letting go of their hands and then the smell of delicious food wafted through the room.

A head poked from around the corner of what would be presumed the kitchen. A blond haired man with a handsome face was there as gave them all a warm smile. "Hello guys, dinner's almost ready."
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:20 pm

"Are you talking about Aidan being a playboy? Ah this boy here, he fools around but that's it, it's just fooling around. I've never seen him serious yet but I'm sure with the right woman, he'll do a 180 for her. Which reminds me. I've made some really good friends with my time here now that I'm technically human. Perhaps I can introduce you to them sometime. Best friends in the world."

"Ah she knows me well. Yes I do play around but I can be serious. And hell yes I'd take you up on your offer Sabrina, any friend of yours must be delicious."

Vlad shrugged nonchalantly. "Hmm... Might as well give it a try too. Can't hurt to be introduced right?" He smiled as they approached the grand mansion, staring up and down it's beautiful walls. Sabrina dropped his arm and he took a moment to look over the magnificent structure, smiling a bit.

"He'll be a brother to you yet, even if he is human. By the way he does know what you guys are so don't be afraid to act yourselves when at home okay?"

He smiled at Sabrina as she opened the door. "I'll keep that in mind. No harm done if he already knows then. Unfortunately I can't really show off to him. Overuse of our powers would cause unwanted attention." He waved at Leonard as he peeked around the corner, then deposited his shoes inside the door, walking to the kitchen and sniffing the air hungrily. "Ah, whatever that scent is it's heavenly." He laughed a little at the irony, then continued on. "I don't believe that we've been introduced yet." He bowed slightly. "I'm Idris, Demon of darkness and former commander of hell's fifth legion, but you can just call me Vlad" He extended his hand to Leonard.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:25 am

"Hmm... Might as well give it a try too. Can't hurt to be introduced right?"

Sabrina and Aidan chuckled at Vlad. The ex-demon looked at both males and smirked at them.

"Hmm I think you'll like them. How about I'll call them, hmm what's today, Thursday. I'll call them Saturday once you two are more situated." she suggested.

Aidan thought about it and then nodded his head.

"I'm game with that plan. Saturday will be perfect. Gives us time to familiarize ourselves with the human realm again. That good to you Vlad?" he asked his friend.

"I'll keep that in mind. No harm done if he already knows then. Unfortunately I can't really show off to him. Overuse of our powers would cause unwanted attention."

Sabrina nodded her head.

"Yes I will make sure you two don't use your powers. I'll mom you and make you two work like humans, because my hubby is the most hardworking man ever. So I can't let you two be lazy ass demons. Understand?" Sabrina asked them with a fierce look.

Aidan play bowed to her and chuckled.

"Oh your highness please have mercy on us. We will be on our utmost behavior." he said.

Sabrina smiled and patted his red head. "That's more like it." she smiled and skipped to the kitchen. She walked in and came up behind Leonard, standing on her tiptoes and gave his cheek a peck. He turned his head and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips before she went off to set the table.

"Ah, whatever that scent is it's heavenly." He laughed a little at the irony, then continued on. "I don't believe that we've been introduced yet." He bowed slightly. "I'm Idris, Demon of darkness and former commander of hell's fifth legion, but you can just call me Vlad"

Leonard paused in his cooking. He turned, wiped his hands on his navy blue apron and smiled at Vlad and took his hand, shaking it.

"Pleasure to meet you Vlad. I'm Leonard Williams and I'm looking forward to having you and Aidan over. Please make yourselves at home. Tonight's dinner will be some tossed salad with your choice of dressing and some grilled salmon. Sabrina made some buttered dinner rolls and some dessert. Look forward to it." he told the demon with a smile and then went back to meticulously grilling separate chunks of salmon.

-----
Just for fun:

Sabrina's Pic

Leonard's Pic

Last edited by Looney on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:28 am

(I will post later, but i just wanted to let you know that you posted sabrina's pic for both)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:40 am

(oh lol i now just noticed. I changed it Razz )
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:23 pm

"I'm game with that plan. Saturday will be perfect. Gives us time to familiarize ourselves with the human realm again. That good to you Vlad?"

Vlad turned and nodded. "Sounds superb. It'll give me time to settle in and get used to being 'human' for the moment." He turned back and sniffed the air. The scent was refreshingly delicious, something you'd never smell over the brimstone of the depths of hell. Not like they had any food worth smelling there anyway. All of it was garbage compared to food from the human realm.

"Pleasure to meet you Vlad. I'm Leonard Williams and I'm looking forward to having you and Aidan over. Please make yourselves at home. Tonight's dinner will be some tossed salad with your choice of dressing and some grilled salmon. Sabrina made some buttered dinner rolls and some dessert. Look forward to it."

Vlad shook his hand, familiar enough with the human gesture to know what to do. He smiled at the description of the food and sighed, his mouth watering. "Ahh... I can't wait. I haven't had human food since our mission two hundred years ago. One of the few that brought us to earth. I'm sure that this meal will be delicious. I'm looking forward to it. What's the desert?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 pm

"Sounds superb. It'll give me time to settle in and get used to being 'human' for the moment."

Aidan also came into the kitchen and sniffed the food.

"Ah the smell of Leo's cooking. I must be in heaven." He joked as he came towards the blond man with a smile on his face.

"Leo my man how have you been?" Aidan asked as he embraced Leonard in a brotherly hug, patting him on the back.

Leonard chuckled and returned the bear hug.

"I'm good man. How bout you? It's been a while huh? Last I saw you was what 2 years ago? Time flies." he said with a hearty laugh.

Aidan smiled as he thought back to his mission two years ago. He couldn't believe it had already been two years. "Man has it really been 2 years. It feels like it hasn't even been 2 months." he said.

Sabrina came over and smacked his shoulder playfully.

"Hey hey that's because you're a demon buddy. Remember me and Leonard are only human, well, technically half human half demon?" she asked. Aidan just chuckled as he remembered the incident that caused him to give both Sabrina and Leonard some of his blood, causing them to increase their lifespan past that of any normal human.

"Ahh... I can't wait. I haven't had human food since our mission two hundred years ago. One of the few that brought us to earth. I'm sure that this meal will be delicious. I'm looking forward to it. What's the desert?"

Leonard chuckled. "Two hundred years? Dang then it's been a while for you. Don't worry tonight's dinner will bring you back. And Sabby, you made a great time for those two coming over. It's Thanksgiving week so it'll be great having the girls and guys over." Leonard said with a smile.

He turned to Vlad when he asked about dessert. "Dessert, hey Sabby what did you cook up for us tonight?" he asked his lovely wife.

Sabby was standing in front of the countertop decorating something. She turned around with a sweet smile at them. "Sabby's made from scratch White Chocolate Strawberry/Raspberry Cheesecake and some vanilla banana wafer pudding." she said as she stepped aside and showed them the lovely cake. "These are prototypes, you three are going to be my guinea pigs today. If these go well I'm making them for the Thanksgiving dinner we're having Saturday." she smiled and went back to decorating.

Aidan licked his lips at the sight of the cake. "Oh man you're killing me Sabby. You know how much I love your cheesecakes. They are to die for." he said as he pretended to faint.

(you make a girl for yourself and I'll make one for me? I'll handle any other characters Very Happy )
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:17 pm

"I'm good man. How bout you? It's been a while huh? Last I saw you was what 2 years ago? Time flies."

Vlad chuckled slightly. "Ah you lucky bastard. In the human world just two years ago? And here I've had to wait a full 200 years. I've been deprived of such joys." He smiled slightly.

"Two hundred years? Dang then it's been a while for you. Don't worry tonight's dinner will bring you back. And Sabby, you made a great time for those two coming over. It's Thanksgiving week so it'll be great having the girls and guys over."

He laughed and patted Leonard on the back. "Indeed it has. And i'm sure it will, I'm sure." He walked over to where Sabrina was working on her desert and glanced over her shoulder.

"Sabby's made from scratch White Chocolate Strawberry/Raspberry Cheesecake and some vanilla banana wafer pudding." she said as she stepped aside and showed them the lovely cake. "These are prototypes, you three are going to be my guinea pigs today. If these go well I'm making them for the Thanksgiving dinner we're having Saturday."

"Guinea pigs eh? Well, with those looking that delicious, I'm sure I won't mind at all." He smiled and listened to Aidan's fake drama, then began walking around the mansion, getting his bearings for a while so that he'd know his way around the house. The estate was quite large and he took a while to explore but he enjoyed the decor and the the look of the rooms. He soon returned to the kitchen, leaning in the doorframe.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 pm

"Ah you lucky bastard. In the human world just two years ago? And here I've had to wait a full 200 years. I've been deprived of such joys." He smiled slightly.

Aidan smirked at Vlad.

"Hey man you were happily off at war fighting off opposing demon hordes while I was here helping Sabby. We're even. I wasn't having a vacation here. War on both ends. But I'm glad that's over." he said as he glanced at Leonard and Sabrina.

Two years ago was when the king found out about Sabrina's love with Leonard and tried to bring her back. Why? The king had a sick fascination with the female demon and didn't want a human getting chummy with his demoness. Anyway Leonard had almost died that year if not for Aidan coming to the rescue to save them both. It was also that year when Sabrina's powers were taken from her. Actually she chose to have them removed so she could stay with Leonard. Everything worked out though so all was good.

"Indeed it has. And i'm sure it will, I'm sure."

Leonard was spooning salmon pieces on each person's plate as he talked.

"I hope you two won't mind a small crowd. It's just a dinner of our close friends. There are six of them in total, Four of them are married, to each other and the other two are single. It should be a nice time to socialize with humans." he said as he walked towards the large dining table and set the plates in front of four chairs.

Sabrina finished her cake and cut four slices off the mini cake and then placed them on the table as well. Leonard took the huge bowl of tossed salad and Aidan helped by bringing over the different dressing.

"Time for dinner." Sabrina called. Aidan clapped his hands like a little kid and took a seat across from Sabrina and Leonard. "Ah how nostalgic. Thanks for the food." Aidan put his hands together as a sign of respect and gingerly cut into his salmon.

He took a bite of the piece on his fork and he just melted. "Ah Leo you cook like God. Why didn't you become a chef instead of an stylist?" he asked.

Leo just laughed at Aidan's antics as Sabrina joined in.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:59 pm

"I hope you two won't mind a small crowd. It's just a dinner of our close friends. There are six of them in total, Four of them are married, to each other and the other two are single. It should be a nice time to socialize with humans."

Vlad shook his head. "I won't mind at all. It will be a nice time to socialize. Get used to the human realm you know?" He looked at the nicely set table and breathed in the sweet scent of the food that was being dished out onto plates. It was making his mouth water and he wasn't sure he could wait for everyone to be ready. "So these people that are coming are just normal humans right? They don't know Sabrina was a former demoness? And we should keep quiet about our identities as well?"

Sabrina called for dinner and Vlad quickly took his seat next to Aiden, digging into the food. A grin spread across his face as he took a bite of the delicious salmon and he sighed happily. "Ah... what a delicacy. Leonard you are a God. This food is astounding."

Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:29 pm

"I won't mind at all. It will be a nice time to socialize. Get used to the human realm you know?"

Leonard and Sabrina laughed as they ate as Aidan nodded his head.

"Well said my friend. Well said. So besides this awesome, no beyond awesome cooking skills, what else has happened around here?" Aidan asked as he took another bite of salmon, groaned and then began helping some salad onto his plate as well.

He passed the salad bowl to Vlad as Sabrina and Leonard exchanged a shy look.

Aidan caught this and poked at them. "Ahhh tell tell what happened? Obviously something good." he smirked at them.

That was when two squeals were heard and Aidan turned to around to see two little dolls of girls running towards Sabrina and Leonard.

Aidan gasped. "No way? You two are kidding me right? When did this happen?!?" he laughed as he admired the two twin beautiful girls that were now being held, one by Sabrina and the other by Leonard.

Aidan turned to Vlad. "Can you believe it? I turn away for 2 years and pop two cute twin girls are born! What in blazes?" he exclaimed with a smile on his face.

Sabrina blushed while Leonard smiled. "Actually about the time you had went back to Hell, Sabrina was already 3 months pregnant." Leonard said with a chuckle as he kissed his squealing daughter. (You can control one twin Smile make it cute)

Aidan turned to Sabrina with a smirk. "And since when did you two have the time to yourselves when I was hear last?" he asked her causing Sabby to stick her tongue out at him. "Hey none of your beeswax Aidan. These two angels are Christine and Vivian. They're both 2 years old. Say hi to Uncle Aidan and Vlad you two." Sabby told her two angels.

Christine and Vivian, two adorable twin girls, turned to the two males sitting across the table and gave them bright angelic smiles. "Hi Owcle Aida and Owcle Vla." the two said in their adorable baby voices.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Vlad looked around as he heard two little squeals from the doorway. Twin girls, age 2 charged into the room and latched onto a parent each. Vlad chuckled and put a little more salad onto his plate. Nothing was going to disturb him from his meal. "Well well well. Since when did this happen. Well... I'm not surprised at all. Sabrina always struck me as the motherly type."

"Hey none of your beeswax Aidan. These two angels are Christine and Vivian. They're both 2 years old. Say hi to Uncle Aidan and Vlad you two."
"Hi Owcle Aida and Owcle Vla."

Vlad set down his fork and turned to them. "Hey there. It's nice to meet you Christine and Vivian." He smiled back up at Sabrina. "They're simply adorable. It'll be fun to have nieces while I'm here." He reached for his fork but a set of tiny hands latched onto his leg and he stopped, looking down to see the one in the purple dress smiling up at him. He set back down his utensil and patted her on the head, smiling. "Hello there. And which one are you?" She looked up at him happily. "I'm Vivin" she said proudly. "Well Vivian it's good to see you. I'll be your uncle Vlad from now on."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Sabrina and Leonard had let the kids go and went back to their eating. The two twins had eaten already and were asleep but had woken up when they heard more voices downstairs and wanted to see who they were. Christine was in a lovely sky blue pj dress while Vivian was in a purple one.

"Well well well. Since when did this happen. Well... I'm not surprised at all. Sabrina always struck me as the motherly type."

Aidan laughed and picked up Christine as she came towards him.

"I know right? I always thought she would make a great mother." he said as he bounced Christine on his leg.

The little girl squealed and clapped her hands. She had caramel colored hair and her father's green eyes while Vivian had the same caramel colored hair but Sabrina's blue eyes. They were oh so adorable.

"Hi little Christine. Do you know who I am?" he asked her as she giggled and pulled at his red hair.

"Owcle Aida. I'm Chrissy, I'm 2 years old." she said cutely and holding up two fingers to him.

Aidan smiled at her and hoisted her up. "Oh you can count that's wonderful." he said as he lifted her up and down.

Leonard and Sabrina smiled at how the demons, who were notoriously famous killing generals in hell, turned into two doting uncles here.

"Alright you two, why don't you go back to sleep. Uncle Aidan and Uncle Vlad will be here tomorrow so you can play with them then okay?" Sabrina said as she stood up.

Christine latched onto Aidan's shirt and looked at her mother. "No, I not tired!" she said and proceeded to get comfortable on Aidan's lap. She sat there and laid her head on his chest while he chuckled, causing her to giggle at the rumbling of his chest.

"Let them be. They'll fall sleep soon anyway dear." Leonard said as he continued eating.

Aidan held onto Christine with one arm while he used the other one to dribble some honey mustard onto his salad and he dug in. And true to Leonard's words, Christine's eyes were already starting to droop.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Vlad smiled down at the child on his lap whose eyes were already dropping and attempted to eat without disturbing her. Soon she was asleep, just like Christine. Suddenly, Vlad looked around towards the doorway. He picked Vivian up gently and walked over to Sabrina, handing her off. "Please, excuse me for a moment everyone." He exited the room and walked across the hall to the parlor, where his familiar appeared, hovering in front of him. It moved to his ear and whispered something softly, the expression on Vlad's face becoming more stern.

He joined everyone again at the dinner table a few moments later, sitting down and continuing to eat a few bites before speaking. "Sorry for leaving so suddenly." He glanced around to make sure the twins were still asleep and spoke softly. "I just got a rather grave report from my familiar. It seems that our absence has been noticed sooner than expected. Needless to say, the king is less than happy. He is spreading forces out across the world already to search for us. Granted, most of them are lower demons and don't even recognize our faces, but we should stay on our guard at all times. All of us." He looked around the table, watching everyone's reactions.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:47 pm

"Please, excuse me for a moment everyone."

Aidan saw Vlad hand Vivian off to Sabrina and walk off. Did his familiar drop in? That could be it, what other reason could there be? That means something happened in Hell.

Without saying anything, Aidan took Christine and walked upstairs to put her in her room. Sabrina touched Leonard's shoulder and followed Aidan up. The twins shared a room and the put them to bed together. The two little girls shared a bed and Sabrina covered them before turning on the nightlight and closing the door behind them.

She turned to Aidan.

"Did they find out?" She asked him with a worried expression.

Aidan patted her head and smiled.

"It's no biggy even if they did. We can handle ourselves and we did a good job putting this glamour on. The king may be mad, but he isn't the smartest cookie in the jar. He'll probably be looking in the most obvious places. I'm pretty sure your house might be visited by his minions, but lower minions won't be able to enter this house due to the invisible protection I put on it 2 years ago. You'll be fine, your family. And we'll leave for a while to falsely lead them away." he told her as they rejoined Leonard at the table as Vlad came back.

"Sorry for leaving so suddenly." He glanced around to make sure the twins were still asleep and spoke softly. "I just got a rather grave report from my familiar. It seems that our absence has been noticed sooner than expected. Needless to say, the king is less than happy. He is spreading forces out across the world already to search for us. Granted, most of them are lower demons and don't even recognize our faces, but we should stay on our guard at all times. All of us."

Leonard nodded his head.

"Of course. Thank you for thinking of my family Vlad. We should be okay here in this mansion." he said as he stood and Sabrina came over to hug him.

Aidan walked over next to Vlad.

"I put a protection barrier on their house 2 years ago that should prevent lower demons from coming anywhere near the house. They'll be safe. And we can always lead them astray. We can do that tomorrow. It'll give us something to do as well as sightsee. Sound good to you Vlad?" he asked him as he looked from Sabrina and Leonard to Vlad.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:20 pm

"Of course. Thank you for thinking of my family Vlad. We should be okay here in this mansion."

"I put a protection barrier on their house 2 years ago that should prevent lower demons from coming anywhere near the house. They'll be safe. And we can always lead them astray. We can do that tomorrow. It'll give us something to do as well as sightsee. Sound good to you Vlad?"

Vlad looked at Aidan and took another sip of his drink. "So I noticed. I felt it as I walked onto the grounds. However, we're not just dealing with low ranking demons here. The king seems to be madder than we thought. There are a few higher-ups as well. Nothing we can't handle, but if they find us they'll be able to pass through the barrier. I believe that a little 'sightseeing' would be the best option then. They should be too busy with us to bother with the house." Vlad looked at Leonard and Sabrina. "Your hospitality is greatly appreciated. We will do everything we can in return to ensure your safety and that of your family." He smiled at them both.

(Sorry, my posts are getting shorter, but I can't think of much to say.)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next