Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another random RP

3 posters

Go down

Another random RP Empty Another random RP

Post  Lachryma Sun May 01, 2011 9:29 am

The night was clear, with the moon shining brightly across the cold earth, but the forest swallowed the light like a black hole. A wolf sat on the edge of the forest, its bright yellow eyes scanning the ground before it, but it's white-grey pelt hidden by the shadows of the trees. It sniffed the air, looking for some scent to follow, but it found none. Tiring of this activity, it padded out to what looked like a small shed and stepped inside. Soon, a boy emerged, clothed in black to hide in the night. His yellow eyes scanned around to make sure nobody saw him and he sniffed the air, his senses still sharp as a wolf, before making his way off in some random direction.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Another random RP Empty Re: Another random RP

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 am

A wolf that looked like a cross between a pup and an adult was stumbling around the forest. her eyes looking around tiriedly. she was panting as a fresh wound along her shoulder let blood slide down it and ruin her soft white and organish brown pelt. her paws barely carrying her. She glanced up just in tiem to see a shed she picked up her speed a litttle and then stopped right infront of the door seeing a man emerage from it. Her immeadiate instinct was to growl and back up as she glared fiercly at the man.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 10:23 am

A large black wolf sniffed the ground. They were close. His prey. They had escaped from the facility. His jet black fur was specked with silver and his eyes were highly unusual. One was gold while the other was green. His body was odd, built big but slender, capable of tracking and hunting down his quarry without tiring.

Project Hitman. In a way he was like a hit man, forced to find whatever the humans told him and kill them or be harmed himself. He's had enough electric volts shot into his body. The two runaways were coming back with him.

Jet was his name, ironic how his name was the same as his fur color, but the humans gave him the name due to his speed and stealth.

"Bring back the boy and the girl, or else your dear ones will feel the pain of 10000 volts running through their bodies," the threat echoed in his head. With a snarl the large wolf took off in the direction of the scent, hoping, not for his sake, that he would catch up to the two soon.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 10:30 am

the young wolf was growling and abcking up when she caught the scent of another wolf one who has been presuing her for awhile. She growled louder then using whatever strength she had left she took off running deep into the forest her eyes cautiously darting from side to side scanning the area. Her shoulder was throbbing and still bleeding adn she could feel her body weakening. But she couldn't be caught she couldn't go back.

She leapt over a dead tree and began running a tad quicker she jumped over another fallen tree but this time landed in a slick of mud which sent her sliding and crashing into a tree. She whimpered but slowly forced herself up before beginning to pick up her pace again she could feel her body beginning to transform from who weak she was. But she forced it to keep in it's wolf form.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 10:39 am

As Jet ran closer he caught the scent of the girl and....a human boy? What was she doing in the presence of stranger humans? Wait...could it be him then? How perfect, the boy and the girl in one spot.

Damn the scent of the girl's just changed directions. Jet pondered on who to go after first. The girl then. So he veered off the course and headed for the girl's single trail. The smell of blood reached his nose. Ah their previously encounter has made her weaker, better for him.

He noticed he was heading into a forest and pushed ahead. He was getting closer he could feel it. Soon though he silently jumped up into the trees and silently leaped his way across the top of the trees, eliminating his scent and the sounds of his steps on the ground.

Soon Jet caught sight of a weak figure on the forest floor and stopped above in a tree to watch her. Hmm he almost felt pity for her, but it was either her or his family and he rather it be a stranger than his own blood.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 10:44 am

The wolf was running when she skidded to a stop picking up the scent of her presuer. She had little energy left and it was either fight or run. She decided it would be better fight. at least then it was either victory or death no inbetwen. She snarled and looked up at him her bright blue eyes narrowing. She barked at him and growled loudly getting ready for another battle.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 11:00 am

Oh ho, so she saw him. The black wolf smirked down at her and then jumped down from the tall tree.

Except what landed on the ground wasn't a wolf but a man. A tall lithe man with tattoos over his arms, chest, and legs. He wore black leather pants and boots but that was it. His chest was bare, cept for the tattoos, and he faced the girl, wolf snarling at him.

He had a belt around his waist that held two daggers in them as well as a pouch of some other supplies. His black and silver specked hair was wild and went in all directions as he faced her. The muscles on his chest and arms rippled as he took a step towards her.

"Quit your snarling girl. Change forms. Obviously you can't hold the wolf form anymore. One hit will make you revert anyway. Resisting is futile and you know it," he told her in a deep voice as he faced her. Other than the fact that he was out to bring her back, he was handsome in a ruggish sort of way. His face was sharp and intelligent. His eyes were intent and serious. His body was delicious and the pants hugged his legs. That tattoos covering him made him look dangerous and deadly and yet somehow when he went on missions in human villages, women seemed to flock to him. Strange.

Jet's attention was riveted to the wolf in front of him. With his green eye, the unnatural one, he could see her two forms shifting back and forth. Her human form was her regular form and so she would revert to it when she was weak.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 11:05 am

The wolf snarled louder and leapt for the man biting down hard onto his shoulder and lockign her jaw. A few tears sldie down her muzzle the pain was almost to much endure her shoulder bleeding even more now. she tired to ignore the intense pain as she jumped back down limping slightly then jumping again and locking her jaw back onto his shoulder then letting go she did this once more but this time held onto his shoulder so tightly he would have to make her get off.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 11:24 am

Jet stood his ground as she sank her fangs into his shoulder. He would heal, no big deal. He could literally feel her wanting to change into human form, a less dangerous form. The pain of her bite, that was nothing compared to what he had to deal with everyday at the lab.

He punched her straight in the gut, forcing her to gasp for breath and release his shoulder. Her fangs didn't even get past his toned muscles that were so hard a sword had a hard time cutting him.

Immediately he grabbed her, wrapping one hand around her muzzle, pressing her down to the ground and then holding a knife to her side. Jet would force her to transform even if she didn't want to. One nick of the knife and her body would collapse, the holding of her wolf form would be lost and she would regain her true form of that of a girl.

And so he nicked her side, pricking her skin enough so that a little blood was let. "Transform, your body can't hold the form anymore," he snarled into her ear as he clamped his legs around her lower half so she couldn't escape from him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 11:33 am

The wolf whipered and gasped for air once punched then hitting the ground hard made it extremely difficult to hold her form she growled then feeling a prick her body couldn;t take it and shifted back into her human form. She was panting and bleeding. she had long soft strawberry blonde hair and two pericing blue eyes. her body was slendor but extremely attractive for a girl of her size. She wore a white ripped shirt and black ripped up jeans as well as converse. Her bod was shaking as she laid their panting the way her head was turned a person could see half a serial number tatooed to the back of her neck.

The woman reached up and weakly punched at the man holding her down then kicked as well. She struggled squirming and wiggling. Her body shaking from faitgue and pain a few tears spilling out her eyes now she agev up and began to plead. "Don't take me back! i can't go back there! They killed my family! Both my parents and my younger siblings! They only want me to breed! Please don't make me go back there Just kill me now or let me go please!"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 11:44 am

Jet felt the body of the wolf disappear, the texture of fur replaced by soft but scared skin. He looked down to see a girl under him and he slowly lifted a bit of his weight off of her, not wanting to squish her. Her clothes were worn and torn and she looked worse for wear herself with cuts and bruises along her body. Jet sniffed and was rewarded with her delicious scent. Damn, it awoke urges inside him. The humans kept him penned up all day unless they needed him and so he hadn't had a woman in a really really long time.

But this was no time to lose to his hormones.

Feeling punches and kicks he looked down to see the girl struggling. She was mighty pretty had had to admit. His wolf side wanted to take her, but his more human side resisted. Which was quite odd considering his case.

While the girl under him was a human-turned-wolf, he was a wolf-turned-human and so was more animalistic than her but was able to hold back his more wild instincts.

"Don't take me back! i can't go back there! They killed my family! Both my parents and my younger siblings! They only want me to breed! Please don't make me go back there Just kill me now or let me go please!"

Seeing as she was in no condition to escape from him or put up a fight, he released her and stooped facing her. His canine nose was being teased by her scent. His wolf side wanted to protect his family and bring the girl back, but his human side was empathizing with her. Jet's eyes wandered her body, seeing the bleeding and the wounds and he shot out his arm.

Grabbing her arm he ground her closer to him. "Don't move, this might sting a bit," he said as he lowered his head to a gash on her arm and started licking the wound. It might seem odd the the humans had put in a healing property in his saliva that allowed him to heal wounds when he licked them. He licked her wounds and watched her skin knit together and licked away the blood. He didn't answer her plead yet but continued to heal her battered self, keeping a firm grip on her arm as well as a grip around her waist with his other arm.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 11:58 am

The woman was surprised that he acutally let her go then gasped when he grabbed her arm again she twisted and squirmed thinking it was a trick then paused once he spoke.

"Don't move, this might sting a bit,"

The woman wanted to run but stood still blushign a deep red once the man leaned in and gasping when he began licking her wounds. She felt a slight prick as if a needle had been inserted then winced but looked down watching as her skin began to heal but returning to it's normal self and not even leaving a trace of a scar.

She stayed compeltely still as the man contuined to lick her body blushing slightly from the feel of his tongue but she watched as her body healed. "T-Thank you, I am..in your debt if there is anything at all you need help with please tell me." She looked him in the eyes when she spoke smiling softly her body exhausted from all the battling they had done but she was feeling better thanks to his healing.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun May 01, 2011 1:32 pm

"Don't let him fool you." a voice called from the trees. the boy leaped down, landing gracefuly a short distance away. "He's still gonna take you back." He focused and his hands shifted into huge claws, something only he could do. "But i won't let that happen. thanks for saving her and all, but i think we'll be staying here."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 2:34 pm

"T-Thank you, I am..in your debt if there is anything at all you need help with please tell me."

How odd that she should thank him seeing as he was the one who attacked her...twice. Yet here she was, blushing to add, thanking him kindly. Great, now he felt guilty about bringing her back. The human emotions inside of him were waring against his wolf ones. Which one would he follow? Was he a wild animal or human?

Well that part was odd indeed. A wolf-turned-human was technically still a wolf, just able to switch to a human form. But his natural self was still that of a large, bigger than average, black wolf that had been scientifically enhanced by experimenting.

The girl in front of him was different. She was a human who was forced to bear a wolf form, but her natural form was human. And the scientists were done experimenting with her by the way they spoke to him of getting her back.

"Don't let him fool you." a voice called from the trees. the boy leaped down, landing gracefuly a short distance away. "He's still gonna take you back." He focused and his hands shifted into huge claws, something only he could do. "But i won't let that happen. thanks for saving her and all, but i think we'll be staying here."

Jet's eyes roamed away from the girl's arm as he heard another voice nearby. Gently he let the girl go once her wounds were taken care of and he stood up to his tall height of 6'5ft. Ah yes the boy experiment. The one the scientists were trying to turn into a anthro shifter, but only parts of his body could shift individually, such as his hands. Jet turned to the boy and a passive expression dominated his face.

"...Who are you to her boy? That you can so gallantly say that you'll protect her from the facility? From me?" he asked as his body started rippling. So far he was the only experiment that was a success. Black fur specked with silver started sprouting from his body, but he had a hold on his transformation as he eyed the boy. The girl Jet could empathize with but the boy was a nuisance. The scientists wanted the boy back to see if he was a success or not. Before Jet had left he overheard the humans saying how Project Anthro was a failed experiment and should be terminated.

Jet's eyes roamed to the girl who was on the ground, physically healed but probably not emotionally healed. He had cured her wounds but her exhaustion was still there. "Do you fear me girl?" he asked her, his voice coming out in a really deep sound different than his normal tone.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Don't let him fool you." a voice called from the trees. the boy leaped down, landing gracefuly a short distance away. "He's still gonna take you back." He focused and his hands shifted into huge claws, something only he could do. "But i won't let that happen. thanks for saving her and all, but i think we'll be staying here."

The girl gasped slightly and glanced to the boy whom spoke she backed up her breathing becoming heavy she was obviously as much afraid of this new boy as she used to be of her attacker. "No..y-your wrong! I saw good in his heart! And damnit if he were to have taken me back he wouldn't have healed me! He would have just drug me along bleeding and broken! your wrong he wouldn't do that not after he healed me!" The girl narrowed her eyes slightly at the boy but still clutched onto the tree she had backed into as if she was extremely frightened. although her voice was though and sounded strong her body showed weakness.

"Do you fear me girl?"

The girl looked to the man and blushing slightly gently shook her head. "I do not fear you..I can see what you've been through.. y-your good even if you won't admitt it or other's can't see it..Your very very good."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 pm

"No..y-your wrong! I saw good in his heart! And damnit if he were to have taken me back he wouldn't have healed me! He would have just drug me along bleeding and broken! your wrong he wouldn't do that not after he healed me!"

Jet turned to see the girl out of the corner of his eyes, not taking his eyes off the boy in front of him either. He was speechless needless to say. She was defending him from a fellow experiment like her. She was speaking up for him even when he attacked her and had thoughts of bringing her back. One act of kindness was enough to make her see the good in him. Strange indeed.

Good in his heart? What did that mean? As a wolf he didn't see things as right or wrong, it was only a matter of survival of the fittest. Emotions and feelings would get you killed, kindness could turn around and stab you in the back. He had terminated those thoughts when he was changed into a monster. Yet this girl proclaims to see good in him. Should he be happy?

Apparently she didn't seem to happy to see the other boy either. She just feared the facility in general and anything related to the facility. Part of him wanted to comfort her, but the other half made him stand his ground and not show any weakness to the boy.

I do not fear you..I can see what you've been through.. y-your good even if you won't admitt it or other's can't see it..Your very very good."

He carefully watched her reaction. She was blushing...from his previous action of licking her wounds...and still spoke up for him. Such an innocent creature should not have fallen into the corrupt hands of the facility. "...you are too kind..." he mumbled as he turned to fully face the boy again, this time standing so that he was between the girl and boy. "Boy she has refused to believe you...what will you do now?" Jet asked as he went into a crouch position in case he attacked.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 4:01 pm

"...you are too kind..."

The girl watched the man carefully for a moment then looked over to the boy sinking back slightly to be a little more hidden in the forest. She watched the two who stood before ehr carefully worried about what the boy would do. And even more worried about what would happen with the winner and the loser. What would the man do with her? Leave her here or bring her to safer place? And this boy why he is trying to warn her, She doesn't even know him!

XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 1:12 pm

The boy looked at her with his head tilted sideways. "You don't trust me?" He stared at her for a good moment or two before sighing. "So you don't remember me then" He glared up at the man before him, growling slightly. "I don't know what kind of good she sees in you, but I won't let you take her or me back to the facility. I'm through with that place, and jusdging from the fact that she's here, so is she. But..." he dropped his hands to his sides and let the claws slip back to fingers, "If she sees good in you, then I guess I'll give you a chance." He turned back to her, the saddest look in his eyes. "you really don't remember me do you?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 2:24 pm

"I don't know what kind of good she sees in you, but I won't let you take her or me back to the facility. I'm through with that place, and jusdging from the fact that she's here, so is she. But..." he dropped his hands to his sides and let the claws slip back to fingers, "If she sees good in you, then I guess I'll give you a chance."

Jet grunted at the boy. Like he needed the boy's permission to do anything. He could strip the boy in half in a matter of seconds, but decided not to as it wasn't the time to prove to be alpha male.

"I don't need your permission for anything boy, remember that," he growled slightly as he returned to his human form and cast a glance at the girl behind him. He looked from the boy to the girl. What's this? Did they have some sort of love affair or something? Blah the boy was looking like a kicked puppy with that kind of sappy face.

They had time for romance while at the facility? He couldn't even imagine where the time would come from. Actually he had a bigger problem on hand. What was he going to do with the two? Let them go? If he did the humans wouldn't let his family go easily. But if he did, he would feel guilty about the look the girl was giving him. Damn his soft heart!!! And his indecision!!
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Seth looked back at Jet, staring into his eyes when he glanced back at him, and suddenly, he caught the spark of indecision deep within him. Perhaps she was on to something. He stepped forward slowly, staring at Jet as if reading his mind. "They took something dear to you didn't they... and they promised they would give it back if you brought us?" He paused for a moment. "No, not just anything, your family right? You're that new wolf they experimented on. The supposedly 'perfect' one. Well I have news for you, they won't give them back. They'll try to put you down and they'll run experiments on them as well. Is that really what you want?" He looked deep into Jet's eyes, conveying the truth he spoke, the truth he knew all too well, and willing him to make the right choice.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri May 06, 2011 9:25 pm

(Someone needs to post)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat May 07, 2011 7:57 pm

it's jess's turn
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 08, 2011 5:30 pm

But he asked you a huge question and besides these rp's it does not matter the order but if i post it will only be like like me watching and waiting on you to answer so there is no point.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 08, 2011 7:50 pm

(fine)

https://2img.net/h/i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194/kyokki/Wolves/WolfTeam-01.png (Jet's werewolf form looks like the 2nd wolf in this pictures from the left)

"They took something dear to you didn't they... and they promised they would give it back if you brought us?" He paused for a moment. "No, not just anything, your family right? You're that new wolf they experimented on. The supposedly 'perfect' one. Well I have news for you, they won't give them back. They'll try to put you down and they'll run experiments on them as well. Is that really what you want?"

Jet whirled on the boy and snarled, his anger forcing him into a half shift. It resulted in Jet's head becoming that of a pitch black wolf's head but the remainder of his body stayed human. He roared his fury at the boy but managed to regain his composure but his head stayed as that of a wolf. It was a grotesque transformation. The changes they made to his body caused his werewolf form to look more human than wolf. His snout was shorter than that of a normal wolf, but he was equipped with much stronger jaws and sharper teeth. The muzzle size also allowed speech capabilities in his were form. Unlike folklore werewolves, Jet's were body had little fur but had skin as hard as diamond.

His growl quieted as he tried to hold his temper back. Shaking his head out he thought for a moment. He let a boy's words get to him, curse his weakness.

"They didn't bother to sugarcoat their words. They didn't say they would let my family go, but at least spare them the pain of having 20,000 volts shot through their body. And they've already run experiments on them. My family can't sustain any genetic engineering like I can so they've left them alone for the time being. You two on the other hand, they want," he said as he glared at the boy with his human eyes in his wolf head.

Jet snapped his sharp teeth in irritation as he eyed the boy in annoyance. "And do you really think I haven't tried to break free? I've tried to break my family out, breaking myself out of the human control. I can't. They have the key to my release inside the deepest part of their lab and I can't access that. That's why I need you bring at least one of you back for my plan," he said as slowly his transformation started shifting back. It was a gruesome reversal as the crunch and cracking of his bones could be heard as he reverted forms. Grunts could be heard from Jet as the pain of the reformation of his bones were painful and excruciating.

After he was back to his more human appearance, he stared at both girl and boy. "I have a plan, but I need one of you in it so that I can break free, break my family free, and perhaps you two if you wish it," he said and waited for their reaction.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down