Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special random RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Special random RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Special random RP

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:49 pm

"So I noticed. I felt it as I walked onto the grounds. However, we're not just dealing with low ranking demons here. The king seems to be madder than we thought. There are a few higher-ups as well. Nothing we can't handle, but if they find us they'll be able to pass through the barrier. I believe that a little 'sightseeing' would be the best option then. They should be too busy with us to bother with the house." Vlad looked at Leonard and Sabrina. "Your hospitality is greatly appreciated. We will do everything we can in return to ensure your safety and that of your family."

Aidan nodded his head in agreement with his comrade.

"Well with all that said and done, dinner was delicious and we're very sorry to cut our meeting short but I think it's time to get a head start on setting a false trail. We should lead them all the way to Canada. Don't worry Sabby, Leo, we'll be back tomorrow." Aidan said as he jerked his head towards the door while looking at Vlad.

"Let's go." he said simply as he tossed on a leather jacket and got ready to go.

He took a moment though, standing still and holding both of his arms out in front of him palms facing outward as he chanted something under his breath. He was strengthening the barrier around their house so that no demons would give them trouble.

Aidan finished adding to the barrier and waited for Vlad to be ready.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:34 pm

"Well with all that said and done, dinner was delicious and we're very sorry to cut our meeting short but I think it's time to get a head start on setting a false trail. We should lead them all the way to Canada. Don't worry Sabby, Leo, we'll be back tomorrow." Aidan said as he jerked his head towards the door while looking at Vlad."

Vlad stood obediently, reiterating the compliment, then following Aidan to the foyer. He grabbed his trench-coat, threw it on over his clothes and stepped outside. He Breathed the night air in and let out a deep breath, grinning up at the moon as his fangs glinted in the night. "The human world is such a marvelous place. A sky! I had never thought such a thing could have existed had I not seen it myself." He glanced at Aidan strengthening the barrier and winced a bit as he felt it's power extend. Not that it would be a problem for him to get in, but Aidan was making it pretty strong. He tapped his friend on the shoulder, careful not to break his chant. "Make sure to put me on the VIP list there friend." He said, half jokingly, half to remind him to make sure Vlad could enter without problems. He strapped his coat on and his eyes shifted back to their natural color, one less thing to worry about maintaining as they booked it to Canada. "I'm ready" He said, grinning to his friend.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Aidan walked outside the mansion with Vlad on his heels. He closed the mansion door behind him after waving behind to Sabrina and Leonard.

"The human world is such a marvelous place. A sky! I had never thought such a thing could have existed had I not seen it myself."

The fire demon chuckled at his friend as he took gazed up at the night sky.

"I hear ya friend. I've always found myself amazed at the sky, something demons could never experience from hell." he said as he admired the twinkling stars above them.

"Make sure to put me on the VIP list there friend."

Aidan stuck his tongue out at Vlad in a joking way.

"Ah relax Vlad. I made sure you could feel it to test its strength. Judging from your reaction it's pretty good now. We won't have to worry about the family. Oh and you and me can get in no problemo so don't worry about walking smack into an invisible wall." he said jokingly as he got ready to go.

"I'm ready"

Aidan nodded his head and told him the plan.

"Alright we'll use our speed, undetectable, to run across the state and into others, heading south. Once we reach Louisiana we'll let loose a spark of our powers that'll attract the demons towards it. We'll continue heading towards Florida and then cut off our trail. We'll release another spark once we hit Rhode Island and then at Ohio. Mind you this will take the entire night. We'll be leaving sparks of our presence in North Dakota and then once we get into Canada we'll go to either sides of the country and just made a havoc of our trails. Give them a wild demon goose chase. Sound good?" he asked him as he stretched his legs out.

"We'll send our familiars out to trail the tracker demons to make sure that they take our fake trail." he said as he summon all 7 of his fire familiars out and scattered them, they disappeared into shooting trails of flame.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:21 pm

"Ah relax Vlad. I made sure you could feel it to test its strength. Judging from your reaction it's pretty good now. We won't have to worry about the family. Oh and you and me can get in no problemo so don't worry about walking smack into an invisible wall."

Vlad smirked a bit at the comment and patted Aidan on the shoulder as the pressure eased up. "It should do just fine my friend. It'll keep out anything but a general I'm sure." He lifted his finger and traced a symbol in the air, and it glowed a moment before dissolving. A small spell to mask his power entirely, even while he was exerting power to run at full speed. Inside Aidan's barrier, it would go undetected by other demons, so he had nothing to worry about. He stretched a bit as he listened to Aidan's plan.

"Alright we'll use our speed, undetectable, to run across the state and into others, heading south. Once we reach Louisiana we'll let loose a spark of our powers that'll attract the demons towards it. We'll continue heading towards Florida and then cut off our trail. We'll release another spark once we hit Rhode Island and then at Ohio. Mind you this will take the entire night. We'll be leaving sparks of our presence in North Dakota and then once we get into Canada we'll go to either sides of the country and just made a havoc of our trails. Give them a wild demon goose chase. Sound good?"

"We'll send our familiars out to trail the tracker demons to make sure that they take our fake trail."

Vlad stretched his arms in the air and then relaxed, ten small shadowy blobs appearing around his head. They made their way in separate directions, each dissolving into the shadows like they were a part of them. "Alright. Sounds like a plan then. Let's not get too far ahead of each other as we run either. We don't want to accidentally make the trail go awry." He bent down like a runner at the starting block, a vicious grin on his face and his fangs glinting with the moonlight. "And here... we... go!" On 'go', he took off, booking it at blindingly fast speed off the mansion grounds and into the town, headed south towards Louisiana. He jumped over obstacles with amazing agility, running on rooftops and taking strides a mile in length. He didn't bother to make sure Pyro was keeping up. He already knew what the fire demon was capable of and if he remembered correctly, Pyro was even faster than Idris.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 pm

"Alright. Sounds like a plan then. Let's not get too far ahead of each other as we run either. We don't want to accidentally make the trail go awry."

Aidan nodded his head.

"Point taken, we'll go at similar speeds. Don't get distracted by the mortals.....actually instead of running on the ground let's do anti-gravity run. Running not on the ground but not exactly flying either. It'll be above the head's of people so that they won't be disturbed by us." he said as he wrote out a symbol that would put a limit on how much power he would release.

"And here... we... go!"

Aidan took off after Vlad and kept place with the other demon general easily. They headed south towards Louisiana and Aidan glanced at Vlad for the signal and then Aidan let lose a flash of demonic energy.

Immediately the connection he had with his familiars alerted him that the tracker demons noticed the sudden outbreak of energy. Through is familiars' eyes he saw the higher tracker demons order the lower ones to horde towards where the outbreak was. Successful. Majority of the demons were following the trail.

Once they were done with Louisianan, they ran towards Florida, letting off a blast at Georgia and then once they hit Florida they stopped. Changing directions they headed north towards Rhode Island and as soon as they crossed the state borders, Aidan gave a nod to Vlad and he shot another ball of demonic energy into the air and continued on his path.

(you continue this until they hit Canada, feel free to throw in any other state they cross into)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:10 am

(I think, from a literary perspective, that we should call them by their demon names when they are acting like demons and using their powers, and call them by their fake names when they are acting human. Makes it more interesting)

Idris continued to run, his strong legs pushing off against the air with enough force to keep him flying. He glanced over at Pyro, who gave him the signal, and let loose a burst of power, carefully putting a glamour over it so the humans would take no notice. His familiars sent him word that the trackers had picked up their trail, and by the look on Pyro's face so had his. He continued along with Pyro, letting off bursts at the designated locations up through Rhode Island. After Rhode Island, they turned west, heading through Massachusetts, New York, and Pennsylvania before hitting Ohio, where they let off another blast of energy. From what his familiars were telling him, the trackers were hot on their trail by now. Not too close, but following fast.

They turned Northwest, through Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota, then paused in North Dakota to let off another blast of energy. Idris came to a halt here, signaling Pyro to do the same, and turned toward his friend. "Well, this is where we split for the moment. We'll cross the border from here and let off another blast, then let our energy leave a trail to each coast I suppose. I'll take the west and leave the east to you." He patted his friend on the shoulder. "Best of luck to you."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:43 am

(point taken)

Pyro was having fun running around and causing a wild demon goose chase. This was very fun, well getting on the old demon's king's nerves was always interesting. The fat old king was losing his wits about him. It would be soon time for another demon to challenge for the position of king.

Though many of the other demons suggested Pyro or Idris, Pyro declined saying he wouldn't be caught dead in a crown and on a huge-ass thrown sitting and rotting his ass away for all of eternity. He liked the freedom and the jobs he has as a general and he intended to keep it that way.

They went from Florida up north and crossed into so many states, seeing many famous landmarks on their way and succeeding in carrying out their "sight-seeing". They went through the states up north and then headed west towards North Dakota and then paused in their running, defying gravity as they stood on the air above some mountains.

"Well, this is where we split for the moment. We'll cross the border from here and let off another blast, then let our energy leave a trail to each coast I suppose. I'll take the west and leave the east to you." He patted his friend on the shoulder. "Best of luck to you."

Pyro smirked as he gave Idris a thumb's up.

"No sweat. How's this, once we're done roughing this place up let's meet in Washington as humans, powers off and then we'll see how things are going before heading back to Los Vegas okay?" he said as he reverted to a semi demonic state where his fiery red horns could be seen on his head. This just amplified his presence as a demon so it would attract the trackers more. He'd turn them off after a bit.

"Go!" he said and he headed east, leaving the west side of Canada to Idris. He circled the eastern side of Canada once in a while shooting off balls of energy and then scattering his essence here and there making sure to confuse the trackers until they didn't know their left horn from their right horn. He was having fun doing somersaults and wheelbarrows in the air and shooting his powers from his fingers like guns.

After completely raining his presence and power around he shut off his powers suddenly, cloaked himself in a glamour and then ran towards Washington state where he landed near an uninhabited part of the state and waited for Idris to finish.

From the squawking he was hearing from his familiars the trackers were going nuts over the trail, chasing it all around and acting like stupid lower demons would. They didn't have very high intelligence obviously. And the higher ones were being even worse by confusing the lowers with their frequently changing orders. Pyro chuckled at the sight of this disarray.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:16 pm

(I'm changing his eyes to red. Fits better)

"No sweat. How's this, once we're done roughing this place up let's meet in Washington as humans, powers off and then we'll see how things are going before heading back to Los Vegas okay?"

Idris grinned as a pair of wings sprouted from his back and a shadowy aura enveloped him. The scar on his forehead became visible as well, where his third eye used to be. His eyes glowed red and a pointed tail sprouted from the small of his back, winding its way around him. "Alright then. Sounds like a plan. See you soon old friend."

His semi-demonic state reached, he leapt over the border and let loose a flurry of dark energy, then angled northwest for a while, sending off bursts of energy in every direction. His essence spread like a carpet over the western side of canada and he could tell already that hell's little hounds were confused as could be. His dark energy seeped like a puddle over the country as he let it flow from his fingers, running like a river from their tips. And then suddenly, he vanished, diving through a shadow and masking his energy in an instant, coming out without a trace somewhere in a national park in Washington, in the shadow of a tree. He stepped into the moonlight, now reverted to human form, and straightened his jacket as he listened to the incessant chatter of his familiars, then made his way quickly to Pyro. He caught up quickly, landing right next to his friend and leaning against a tree. "Well, this has been quite entertaining hasn't it?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Aidan was back to his human form, horns tucked away gleaming gold eyes now back to their human green state. He looked up into the night sky, admiring the sparkling stars. What would it be like to be up there? Ah this sight could make even a demon feel at peace.

He was currently on the outskirts of a national park and with the wild expanse he could see the sky to its fullest. Feeling pensive he laid down on the grass, facing up towards the sky, his arms behind his head. It felt...nice being human at times. Life was much more exciting. There was more at stake when your life is mortal.

He felt a shift in the winds and then Vlad landed next to him. The other demon was straightening his jacket and fixing his human appearance. Aidan smirked at him and patted the ground next to himself.

"Well, this has been quite entertaining hasn't it?"

The fire demon nodded his head and chuckled.

"Hell yeah it's been. All of my familiars are coming back to me with news of a bunch of demons going crazy over our powers. They'll be stuck up there for a while trying to decide which path to follow. Low ranking demons and at times even mid level demons in their natural forms (they couldn't use glamour) weren't able to go into sunlight and could only operate during night time.

"Lay down with me friend and admire the stars a bit before we return." Aidan said as he indicated the free spot next to him.

A moment of silence passed by as he watched the stars.

"...Have you ever contemplated what it would be like to be human? Fully human?" he asked his comrade as they laid.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Vlad took a seat next to his friend, admiring the clear sky and the shining stars above them.

"Hell yeah it's been. All of my familiars are coming back to me with news of a bunch of demons going crazy over our powers. They'll be stuck up there for a while trying to decide which path to follow."

"Lay down with me friend and admire the stars a bit before we return."

Vlad smirked, leaning back into the soft grass. "Well I put on quite a show for them. I'm sure they'll have fun admiring my work. If all goes well, that'll be the last we see of them." But he sighed anyway, knowing deep down that they'd never call off the search. There would always be more. He complied with his friend's request and stretched his arms out across the soft earth, smiling softly as he watched the bright expanse above them, ever so slowly moving across the blackness.

"...Have you ever contemplated what it would be like to be human? Fully human?"

Vlad rolled over, looking at Aidan's face with a questioning look, but saw he was serious, so he rolled back onto his back. He gave it some good thought before answering. "I never really saw the point in thinking about it. We never will be fully human, so we can't possibly imagine what it's like." He thought a bit more, then continued. "Even if we are stripped of our rank, our powers, and our former lives, and banished here to earth, we will never be truly human. Our memories will always say otherwise. Our memories make us who we are, and who we will be." A laugh escaped his mouth and he threw his arms upward for a moment, letting them fall back onto his chest with a thud. "But listen to me... sounding so profound. I must be getting old..."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:54 pm

"Well I put on quite a show for them. I'm sure they'll have fun admiring my work. If all goes well, that'll be the last we see of them."

Aidan sighed as he looked pensively at the sky.

"If only my friend, if only." he said simply as he raised a hand and tried to reach the stars. He chuckled at his childish antic and dropped his hand back down to his side.

"I never really saw the point in thinking about it. We never will be fully human, so we can't possibly imagine what it's like." He thought a bit more, then continued. "Even if we are stripped of our rank, our powers, and our former lives, and banished here to earth, we will never be truly human. Our memories will always say otherwise. Our memories make us who we are, and who we will be." A laugh escaped his mouth and he threw his arms upward for a moment, letting them fall back onto his chest with a thud. "But listen to me... sounding so profound. I must be getting old..."

"But we are old, we're ancient, like what 5000 years old? We're too hard to kill off and we're too healthy to be overcome by our own powers like our previous selves." he answered. Demons were in a way like phoenix. They lived for a long while but they were capable of dying off, either through conflict or being consumed by controllable power. But then new selves were born and their new lives started over again.

"It is true, our memories do make us who were are. Sabrina was a relatively new demon so I guess that's why she fits so perfect with her human self now. It's quite impossible for the two of us. We've had lots of history as demon generals. Ah listen to me, being all pensive and crap. I'm turning soft. Blah let's head back to Las Vegas. I'm sure those two are worrying about us." Aidan said as he stood up and brushed the dirt and grass from his backside.

He stretched again and prepared to run back to Colorado. "Ready?" he asked Vlad.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:16 pm

"But we are old, we're ancient, like what 5000 years old? We're too hard to kill off and we're too healthy to be overcome by our own powers like our previous selves."

Vlad laughed out loud at this, flopping his arms to either side of him. "Yeah yeah, but I'm still far to young to be talking so profoundly. Makes me feel like a geezer." He thought back to what he'd heard of his previous self. Apparently he had become too hungry for power, and the darkness consumed his body. He rebelled against the king, wanting to take his place, but his power was too uncontrollable, and because of that, he was easily defeated. He'd never be like his predecessor, he had sworn it.

"It is true, our memories do make us who were are. Sabrina was a relatively new demon so I guess that's why she fits so perfect with her human self now. It's quite impossible for the two of us. We've had lots of history as demon generals. Ah listen to me, being all pensive and crap. I'm turning soft. Blah let's head back to Las Vegas. I'm sure those two are worrying about us."

A smile spread across his face and he hopped up onto his feet, shaking his coat out and stretching again. "Hey, it never hurt anyone to stop and think for a while did it? But let's get back. I agree they'll be waiting for our return." He limbered up quickly, re-cast the spells for invisibility and anti-gravity, after masking themselves again for good measure, then nodded to his friend and off they went, practically soaring through the night.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:29 pm

"Yeah yeah, but I'm still far to young to be talking so profoundly. Makes me feel like a geezer."

Aidan laughed at his friend as he set up his own anti-gravity and masked his presence.

"If you're a geezer then I must be one too. We were both reborn around the same time if I wasn't mistaken. Our past selves were comrades I believe. Looks like friendships don't die." he chuckled to his friend. His previous self had also become power hungry. But instead of challenging the king's position, the demon lord sent him off to war and with his uncontrollable power he was easily defeated in battle. Sad how the two demon allies had died tragic deaths. Aidan just hoped that he wouldn't turn out the same as his previous self.

"Hey, it never hurt anyone to stop and think for a while did it? But let's get back. I agree they'll be waiting for our return."

The fire demon nodded his head and set off after his friend, streaking through the skies above the head's of people.

"I say let's enjoy our time, our vacation here on earth before they ever capture us and force us to go back to that Hellhole, no pun intended." Aidan laughed as he raced after his friend.

They traveled from the state of Washington all the way to Nevada and Aidan landed on the Williams' private property. He looked up to see Sabrina and Leonard standing by the door. As soon as the two saw their arrival Sabrina ran to them and threw herself at Aidan.

"I was beginning to get worried. How did things go?" she asked as she detached herself from Aidan and gave the same treatment to Vlad. Leonard came and clapped Aidan on the back.

"She wasn't just worried she was frantic. Was worried you two were captured and dragged screaming back to Hell. But I told her you two were made of sterner stuff than that. And I was right." Leo said with a grin as he patted Vlad on the back too.

Sabby let go of Vlad and then smiled at them.

"The important thing is that you two are back safely. Now go get ready to sleep, we've got a big day tomorrow to get you two formally situated in the mortal realm." Sabrina said as she took Leonard's hand and the two started walking back to their house.

Aidan laughed at Sabrian's antics and shook his head as he followed them.

"Ah things are always interesting here on earth. But I am a bit tired. Probably with all those outbursts of power and running around the entire North American continent. Thank God we didn't have to go all the way down south towards Mexico that would have killed me." the fire demon joked as he walked into the mansion.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:13 am

Idris dashed across the states, undetected by the people below, with Pyro close beside him. His hair ruffled in the breeze and he smiled as it cooled his face, unlike the burning, sulfurous air of hell. They soon made it inside the barrier of the mansion and Idris released his spells, landing gracefully in the grass just in time to see Sabrina running towards them.

"I was beginning to get worried. How did things go?"

Vlad hugged her gently as she moved to him and smiled.

"She wasn't just worried she was frantic. Was worried you two were captured and dragged screaming back to Hell. But I told her you two were made of sterner stuff than that. And I was right."

Vlad feigned a pouting face and crossed his arms, looking at Sabrina. "Honestly I'm insulted. You actually thought we'd be dragged back to hell by such low ranking scum? Hah, we were generals, we know how to handle ourselves." He smiled at her and started walking to the house. "I suppose it's time for a bit of sleep. I'll see everyone in the morning. If I stay up any longer I'm in danger of my dashing good looks being affected." He grinned and waved goodnight as he stepped inside and headed upstairs to his room.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:54 am

"Honestly I'm insulted. You actually thought we'd be dragged back to hell by such low ranking scum? Hah, we were generals, we know how to handle ourselves."

Aidan laughed at Vlad's comment and he grinned at Sabrina.

"I'm sorry Sabby but I'm gonna have to agree with my buddy here. You've known us for how long like what 75 years? You should know us by now. We're two of the roughest toughest cookies in that hellhole. Nothing, not even the old man can bring us back if we didn't want to. Heck I've got Cerberus as a freaking lapdog and medusa kissing at my feet. No bunch of lowly demons gonna take us back without us taking out millions of them first," Aidan said as he followed the other three back to the mansion.

"I suppose it's time for a bit of sleep. I'll see everyone in the morning. If I stay up any longer I'm in danger of my dashing good looks being affected."

The fire demon yawned as he walked and nodded his head in agreement.

"Same to me. Thanks for waiting for us guys. I'm turning in, hope you two don't stay up too late either. I'll see you guys tomorrow then," he said once they made it inside and Leo locked the door.

Aidan gave Vlad a pat on the shoulder, gave Sabrina a good night hug and patted Leo on the back and headed upstairs to his room right across the hall from Vlad's. He walked in, pulled out a fresh pair of red silk pjs from the dresser, changed, washed up, fell into bed and promptly fell asleep once he got himself situated.

(you continue to morning)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:15 am

Vlad shut the door to his room and lazily walked to the attached bathroom. He washed up and grabbed his black cotton pajamas, slipping them on and jumping into bed, then staring up at the ceiling. After a long while contemplating their situation, he finally rolled over and switched off the lamp, falling asleep.

(Next Morning)

Vlad awoke early to the sunlight streaming through his window, casting it's bright light across the sheets under which he slept. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, then pulled back the curtains to let even more of the light pour in. Smiling, he grabbed his clothing for the day and sauntered over to the shower, turning on some warm water and tossing aside his bedclothes. He washed himself and got dressed, then messed with his hair a bit until it was the way he liked it before heading downstairs.

He stretched and yawned as he descended the grand staircase and proceeded towards the kitchen, sniffing the air as he did. It smelled pleasantly of bacon, eggs, and an assortment of other food. He realized quickly that Sabrina or Leonard must be up and cooking. He stepped briskly into the kitchen, smiling to the person at the stove. "Good morning there. Breakfast smells delicious."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Aidan slept like a baby that night, tired from using his powers in such a way last night and because he enjoyed sleeping. He even woke up early, like at the crack of dawn and went outside for a jog around the mansion, which by the way was a very long jog seeing as the mansion was huge and their garden was ridiculous.

He awoke, stripped off his silk pajamas and dug out a black UnderArmor shirt that clung to his figure and then a pair of fire red sports shorts. He kicked on some red and black Nikes and not wanting to disturb anyone, hopped off his balcony and landed like a cat on the ground.

Aidan looked up at his room which was on the second floor. Not too high for a demon but likely to break more than a few bones on any human. He did his stretches and then set off a leisurely pace around the mansion. Though he was playing human, his body was still demon and though demon bodies didn't need exercise, he didn't feel like losing his fit figure anytime soon. He was built like a pro MMA fighter, ripped and muscular but it was all lean muscles, tightly packed into his thin tall frame.

The fire demon didn't have bulging pecs or muscles but it was very noticeable under his skin-tight shirt that he was fit as a cheetah, complete with a freaking 8 pack. He ran around the mansion, listening to an iPod that Sabrina had given him the last time he was on earth. Soon Aidan lost track of time and of how many times he had circled the house.

He was stopped by the delicious aroma of food and with a smile he walked up to the front door and knocked. The door was opened by one of the household's many servants. The servants were actually loyal demon followers of Sabrina that had split from hell to live on earth. Since they were low ranking demons, the higher ups didn't bother stripping their powers.

A demon dressed as a butler let Aidan in and the fire demon thanked him and ran upstairs to clean up before eating. He ran into his room, stripped naked before he even hit his bathroom and got in, rinsing himself under warm water. He got out, dried himself, drew his dirty clothing into a hamper and dug for some cleaning clothing.

Aidan finally settled on a V-neck black T-shirt that had intricate red tribal markings all over. He pulled on some faded gray slim fit jeans. He was going for the casual but still hot look as he pulled on a pair of red and white converse. Smoothing out his damp hair with his hand and running it through with his fingers, he checked himself in the mirror, winked at his reflection and clicked his tongue.

"Damn, I look good," he said with a chuckle and then walked briskly downstairs just in time to see Vlad also turning the kitchen corner.

"Good morning there. Breakfast smells delicious."

Aidan came over and patted Vlad's back good morning as he too sniffed the air.

"What's cooking? I smell some bacon, eggs, potatoes, hmm some delicious fruit and muffins. Ah Leo, Sabby I swear you two are trying to turn me into a fatty," he said to them with a chuckle as he grabbed a banana off the fruit rack and peeled it open.

Sabrina turned around from baking muffins and laughed at Aidan.

"Morning Vlad, Aidan, glad to see you two joining us for breakfast. Help yourselves, we have some sausage as well that Leo's finishing up. Feel free to use our pancake or waffle maker over there on the counter, the already made batter is in the container. Leo dear why don't you wake the girls," Sabrina said as she gave Leo a kiss and he left the food to her as he went upstairs to get the twins.

Aidan smiled and gave Sabrina a morning hug as he grabbed a plate and started to grab some sausage, eggs, potatoes and some fresh hot blueberry and maple muffins. He took one whiff at the muffin and sighed with a happy look on his face.

"Mmmm hmmm that's right this is the good life," he said with a chuckle as he grabbed a fork and sat down at the table but he waited for everyone else to be seated before eating. In the meantime he ate his banana with a happy expression on his face.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:13 am

(I think this is becoming a little boring. Should we fast-forward to where they meet the girls?)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:11 am

(dude, chill I'm getting there. it's a story remember? you don't like reading? they've got to get their new earthly things and gadgets and stuff and yeah I'll make the girls drop by for a surprise visit kay? lol just post you mofo)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:42 am

(alright fine fine. :3 posting)

"Morning Vlad, Aidan, glad to see you two joining us for breakfast. Help yourselves, we have some sausage as well that Leo's finishing up. Feel free to use our pancake or waffle maker over there on the counter, the already made batter is in the container. Leo dear why don't you wake the girls,"

Vlad smiled, patting Leonard's shoulder as he walked by towards the dining area. "Sounds superbly delicious. I'm starved." He wandered into the dining room, glancing at the empty table, then turned back to the kitchen. "Where's the silverware and glasses? I'll set the table for you." Sabrina kindly pointed to a drawer and a cabinet and Vlad walked over to it, grabbing the items in question and taking them to the table.

Just as he set the last cup down, Vivian came tearing into the room and latched herself onto his leg. "Good mowning uncle vwad!" She said, smiling up at him brightly. He laughed and reached down, patting her head gently. "Good morning Vivian. It's good to see you."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Aidan stood to grab some napkins and place them at each person's seat. Leonard came down with Christine in his arms as Vivian ran to hug Vlad's leg. The moment Christine saw Aidan she rubbed her sleepy eyes and stretched her arms out to him.

Aidan smiled as he took her from Leo's arms. "Morning sleeping beauty," he said as he sat down with her in his lap.

Sabrina brought the sausages over and soon everyone was grabbing a plate and filling up on food. Aidan ate his breakfast while Christine sat on his lap and ate her breakfast with a smile on her face. He had made her pancakes and she was happily chomping on them with some fruit to go with them.

"So Leo's parents are coming today to visit the twins. That means Leo and I need to stay here and chat with them. Small change of plans. You two are still going out and exploring the city, it's just the guide will not be me. You know my two friends that I was telling you guys about? Yeah I called them and they agreed to take you for a tour and keep you two company for the whole day. I told them you two are foreigners who had recently moved over and are getting used to Las Vegas. They'll be here in like an hour so eat up and make sure you two are presentable. It'll be like a double date," Sabrina told them with a wink as she ate her fruit.

Leo chuckled as he chewed his food and swallowed.

"Be careful of them. Well one of them is really flirtatious and playful while the other one balances her out. Dunno which one will fancy which of you but just FYI guys. Have fun though. There is a fair going on today so they might take you there just for fun. Those two really love amusement parks and such so you'll be dragged around a lot and forced to go on roller coasters with them," he added in with a smile.

Aidan smiled as he wiped Chrissy's mouth.

"Those two sound like fun to be around. I can't wait. What do you think of them Vlad?" he asked his friend.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Vlad loaded his plate, then picked up Vivian and set her in the seat beside him, smiling as he handed her a plate with her food on it. He then began chowing down on his own food, going for the sausages especially.

"So Leo's parents are coming today to visit the twins. That means Leo and I need to stay here and chat with them. Small change of plans. You two are still going out and exploring the city, it's just the guide will not be me. You know my two friends that I was telling you guys about? Yeah I called them and they agreed to take you for a tour and keep you two company for the whole day. I told them you two are foreigners who had recently moved over and are getting used to Las Vegas. They'll be here in like an hour so eat up and make sure you two are presentable. It'll be like a double date,"

Vlad chuckled, finishing up his eggs. "Well well, this is a surprise. Sounds like it'll be fun. I've been looking forward to seeing them anyway." He finished his breakfast and stood up, taking his dishes to the sink. "I'll go get ready for the visit. Breakfast was delicious." Dropping his dishes in the sink, he made his way up the stairs and back to his room.

He brushed his teeth, looking in the mirror to check and make sure nothing was left. He then checked through his clothes, only to remember he only had one set. He turned and stepped out of the room, heading toward's Aidan's and knocking on the door. "Hey Aidan, I need to know if the barrier can mask the usage of powers."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:26 am

"Well well, this is a surprise. Sounds like it'll be fun. I've been looking forward to seeing them anyway." He finished his breakfast and stood up, taking his dishes to the sink. "I'll go get ready for the visit. Breakfast was delicious."

Aidan chuckled as he ate his scrambled eggs and sausages. He gave a thumbs up to Leo and smiled as he watched Chrissy eat her breakfast so cutely. He turned to Vlad and nodded to him.

"I like this change of plans. Let's us meet these good friends of Sabrina's early. If they're friends of Sabby, then they must be really good people. I'm excited," he said as he wiped Chrissy's mouth and ate his last piece of food on his plate and stood up.

"Thank you two for breakfast, delicious as always. I swear you two should have just opened a restaurant together and made a living making people fat and happy," he laughed as he brought his dish over to the sink after Vlad left and washed up both of them and stuck them in the dishwasher afterwards.

"Ah you tease, our cooking isn't that great," Sabrina said blushing as she smiled at Leo. He smiled at her in return and chuckled.

"I dunno dear, your baking skills are superb, if I don't exercise soon I'm going to gain a belly, just watch and see," he said patting his flat stomach. Leo is a make-up artist for models and such and never stopped moving when he was at work so it was likely impossible for him to get fat.

Aidan laughed at them and bid them a good rest of their breakfast as he also went up to clean up.

He went into his room and brushed his teeth, washing his face and then checked over his clothing to make sure there were no food stains. Seeing there was none he was content with his attire and winked at his reflection in the mirror. He didn't apply cologne, he didn't need it. He smelled of cinnamon and spices anyway so no need to cover that exotic scent up.

He was about to fix his hair when he heard a knock on the door and he opened it to see Vlad.

"Hey Aidan, I need to know if the barrier can mask the usage of powers."

Aidan looked confused for a moment before seeing Vlad's attire. Unlike Vlad, Aidan had been here before and Sabby and Leo had kept his clothing from his last trip here. He chuckled at his friend and beckoned him into his room.

"Need clothing? Go look in my dressers and closet. I have lots of clothing from my last visit here and we can go shopping later to get you some more clothing. But yeah I've got pretty much everything to just pick out what you like Vlad," he said as he indicated his large closet and dresser.

He went in front of the mirror to tidy up his natural red hair.

Last edited by Looney on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:59 pm

"Need clothing? Go look in my dressers and closet. I have lots of clothing from my last visit here and we can go shopping later to get you some more clothing. But yeah I've got pretty much everything to just pick out what you like Vlad,"

Vlad followed him into the room, smiling. "Thanks. I do believe a shopping trip is in order." He walked over to the dresser and rummaged around, picking out a black sleeveless shirt, a pair of black distressed jeans, and a pair of skull-marked sleeves. He took the apparel back to his room and slipped into it, admiring himself in the mirror and approving, then headed down the stairs to wait in the lobby.

(I'm having them arrive a little early)

As he stepped off the stairs there was a knock at the door which Sabrina rushed to open. Vlad sniffed the air, but there were no traces of demonic power so nothing had come through, which meant it must be the girls. And his hunch was proven correct as Sabrina opened the doors, revealing two girls in their early twenties. The one on the right went to hug Sabrina as Vlad watched. She looked about 22, with long black hair, highlighted with one white stripe and reddish-brown eyes. She was about 5'4" and wore a black, short-sleeved shirt, with a white design sprawled across the front. Her belt was studded with small, dull spikes and held up a pair of tight black jeans. On her feet, she wore tall black biker boots which raised her height to 5'5". From the conversation Vlad overheard, her name was April.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:38 am

(sure that's fine since you're bored lol)

Aidan saw Vlad pick out some clothing and then leave his room. The fire demon fixed up his red hair, spiking up the front and then exited his room. He walked out and saw Chrissy standing there holding her arms up for a hug and he just couldn't resist the cute little 2 year old.

He picked her up just as he heard the doorbell ring (not a knock silly) and he also went still a little to detect demonic energy. Sensing none he carried Chrissy downstairs and looked towards the door as he heard Sabrina running towards it with happy squeals.

"They're here!" she cried as she opened the door revealing two girls standing in the doorway. One was shorter with long black hair while the other one was taller with rich caramel chocolate hair. They both looked gorgeous. Hot damn Sabrina knew how to make good looking friends.

He walked down the stairs and caught snippets of their conversation as he did.

"Ah it's soo good to see you two again. April, Taryn, I haven't seen you two since last year. Both of you were so busy with work. Gosh, oh my gosh you two look good, really good. So good that I think two friends of mine will have a hard time keeping their eyes off you," Sabrina said as she hugged April, the shorter one, and then had to tiptoe to reach Taryn, the taller one.

The taller one was Taryn. She stood at an ungodly height of 5'9ft tall for a woman. She had a lovely head of hair that was a mix of caramel and chocolate color pulled to the side with some frontal bangs. She was tall, that was for sure, but she was lean too. Aidan could tell even with the type of clothing she was wearing. Not as flashing as April, Taryn wore simple dark blue slim fit jeans with some Vans on her feet. Her pants was held up by a simple black belt with a silver belt buckle that had the design of a dragon on it. Stylish. And what's more. She wore this black light sweater on her top that had royal blue designs on her sleeves and around the collars. The shirt was a v-neck and it showed off her smooth creamy chest but he could see the inner shirt. She wore some bands on her wrists and there was a ring on her ring finger on each hand. She also wore this silver chain necklace that accented her smooth skin.

Ahh Aidan was drooling.

Aidan was having really having a hard time not staring at Taryn. Especially when she wore those sexy purple shades that made his eyes go straight to her face. He could tell from her face that she was a mature but kind person.

Taryn returned Sabrina's hug and even picked her off the floor in her hug. Sabrina squealed as Taryn did and giggled as her friend put her down.

"Ah Taryn long time no see girl. Have you gotten taller? Gosh you don't need to gain more height. And happy belated birthday!!! Why didn't you tell me your birthday passed when you were overseas? Gosh some friend you are," Sabrina went on to her friend.

Taryn gave Sabrina a gentle smile and patted her head with a chuckle.

"Alright alright I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Didn't think it was that important now that I'm 22. I've been good, how about you? April and I met up yesterday to catch up and all three of us will tomorrow for your dinner party. Don't worry about that. So...who are these foreigners we're suppose to show around town?" Taryn asked as she pulled her shades off and stuck then on the collar of her shirt and looked around till she spotted Vlad and then Aidan on the stairs.

Sabrina smiled and Leo also came over and said greetings and hugged the girls.

"This one here in the black next to me is Vlad. And that there is Aidan. You guys can get to know each other on the way. Here Aidan give me Chrissy and you four head on out, Leo's parents are coming soon and you know how they are," she joked as she went and took Chrissy from Aidan as the red haired man came down the rest of the stairs to stop in front of the women.

Aidan gave them a suave smile and waved to them.

"Bonjour ladies pleasure to meet you. I'm Aidan Seraphin. C'mon Vlad, girls let's get going so we don't intrude on a family gathering," Aidan said as he shook Taryn's hand and promised to shake April's as soon as they left the house.

Taryn nodded her head at the tall guy and opened the door.

"Sabrina, Leo, we'll catch you guys later," she called to them as she exited the house followed by Aidan and the other two.

----

This is her hairstyle
http://fashion-models.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Short-Hair-Style-women.jpg

Last edited by Looney on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next