Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Heros

+2
Lachryma
XxInsanelyJessxX
6 posters

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

Super Heros - Page 8 Empty Re: Super Heros

Post  Kipcha Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:40 am

A few years after her parents were murded, 15 year old loner Kipcha discovers a new city. With her black hoodie covering her eyes, Kipcha makes her way into the heart of the city, glancing at the people passing by, satisfied they are paying her no mind.

A little while later she comes to her destination, sitting on a bench she now tries to figure out what to do and where to go next.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Coty ran by the girl in the black hoodie on his way to the pizza place and didn't notice that his backpack was unzipped and that Hob had poked out and waved at her as he ran by.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:24 pm

As she walks, she notices a guy run by her, then stopping, sees something wave at her. She wonders what it is, but shrugs and keeps walking.

On the bench she remembers the thing that waved at her, again wondering what it was since she has never seen anything like that. Sighing, she gives up and lays down on the bench watching the sky.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Coty waits by the door and soon sees that his bag is open. Making sure no one is around he heads down a alley and takes Hob out. "Hob you didn't get notice did you?" Hob nods his head and points down the road back the way they came. Coty looks to where he is pointing and looks back at Hob. "What are you doing?" Hob then jumps out and runs down the street. Coty scrambles after him trying to catch up. Hob soon reaches the bench with the girl and begins tugging on her sleeve.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Kipcha feels something tug on her sleeve, startled her eyes snap open, and she looks down at the thing, her knife hidden in here sleeve sliding down a little. She removes the hood and lets her brown blonde hair flow over her shoulders. "Why hello there." She stays tense, not knowing if this thing is dangerous or not.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Hob waves again and a screen on his chest opens up and says "Wait". Soon Coty comes running up and grabs Hob. "What are you doing you could've been..." He sees the girl his eyes widening unsure what to do.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Kipcha looks at the robotic creature curisously, reading on waits on the screen. "Wait for what?" She looks up seeing a man, recognizing him as the same one who was running earlier. "Um, hello."
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 pm

"Umm....Hi" He looks at Hob who is pointing at her and then him. "I know...this may seem strange...This is Hob...and he's a robot." Coty says to her "And I'm Coty..."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Kipcha looks at the robot called Hob. "Oh hello Hob." She then looks back at him. "Hello Coty. My name is Kipcha."
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:54 pm

"Hi...I think Hobs trying to tell me something hold on." He looks at Hobs glowing computer screen which says "Power". His eyes widen and looks at her "Umm...quick question...Do you have...I don't know some sorta of power that lets you do what normal people can not.?" He watches them carefully.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:05 pm

She watches them silently. "Okay." She looks back at him startled. "Yes I do...How did you know?"
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:08 pm

"Well...I'm like you...and I have some friends from like us." Coty tells her as Hob climbs onto his shoulder watching Kipcha with its glowing red eye.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:13 pm

"There are others like us?" She asks Coty.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:01 pm

"Only a few that I know of but there might be more." He tells her. "Infact I'm meeting a few of them in a little...You should join us" He says patting Hobs head as his screen lights up again showing a smiley face.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:06 pm

"Would they mind if I tagged along?" She looks at the Hob, and chuckles lightly seeing the smiley face.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 pm

"No, infact they would want to meet you...Foods on me of course." he says smiling. He gently sets Hob in his backpack and smiles at her. "Follow me its not that far away."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 pm

She smiles back at him, relaxing seeing he is not a threat. "Okay then." She follows him quietly.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:18 pm

(guys i had to bother But ya'll can do a roleplay on the chat for now Give Everyone else time to reply wait for looney to get on. Sorry but you need to wait up for everyone else. oh and Brittine I almost forgot please read to Roleplay roles again sorry.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Julius saw Grace walk out and he nodded to her, relieved she wasn't hurt. He was going to walk to the car when a white truck pulled up and the one person he didn't want to see get out. Grace's dad.

"With pretty boy over here? ha You little tramp I know exactly what your thinking and what your going to do moving in a place with this guy now get your butt back in that house now or I'll make you."

Julius narrowed his eyes as he watched the man with hatred. How dare parents treat their children like that? The man grabbed Grace and then Julius snapped. He summoned the powers of a bear, his cells reforming and adding extra strength to his arms. He pulled back and smashed his fist into the guy's drunken face, making the guy let Grace go. "You call yourself a father? Ridiculous. You should be ashamed, not that I think you are. You're a piece of trash that should be in prison for domestic child and family abuse.", Julius said as he placed an arm around Grace's shoulders and guided her back to his car. "C'mon let's go.", he told her. "What about your mother?", he whispered to her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Grace's eyes widened as she watched someone accutally hit her father she looked over a julius who then proceeded to wrap his arm around her and pulls her with him to his car. She blushed a deep deep red then looked down.

"What about your mother?"

"she believes he loves her she's blinded by this and nothing well change her mind." Grace kept ehr gaze to the floor as she blushed a deep red then slid into her seat she couldn't even look at him she could still feel his arm around her.

(Just roll with it bailu let's mess with the others xD)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:53 pm

(alright you're on Jess Very Happy)

Julius looked back at Grace's father with hatred on his face. His parents may have abandoned him, but that doesn't mean he would let anyone else experience the pain he had. He gently urged Grace into the car and then stood facing her father. "Don't ever show your face in front of me again. If I see you with Grace, I will cripple you.", he threatened with a dead serious glaring facial expression as he also got into the car.

He looked up and saw her blushing face. He blinked in surprise. His cells regenerated back to normal and he started up the car, engine running as he turned out of the neighborhood back to he lab.

"she believes he loves her she's blinded by this and nothing well change her mind."

He glanced at her, sad to see her expression. "Sad. Maybe one day she'll see the truth and run away. Just like you and your sister.", he said to her. He patted her shoulder gently and reassuringly and then proceeded to drive.

(what about the dad? did he respond?)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:52 am

Grace leaned her head against the car window Thinking to herself she watched as they drove away her father sat up on the ground rubbing his face and staring angryily at the car is eyes locked with hers she looked away a hint of fear twisting in her stomach and she turned to looks at julius a moment before looking back down at the ground.

In a sudden flash of remembering Grace looked through her phone a found a message stating that they'd be eating at the nearby pizza palor. She looked over at Julius and smiled softly. "would you like to join us for dinner?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:45 am

Diosis stayed in the car until Grace exited, then slipped in after her, staying hidden but close. He had the feeling he might be needed soon. He watched from outside Grace’s parent’s room and then followed her to her room and sat under the desk, watching her pack. Maybe everything would be fine after all. After a while, she starts out of the house with her things, a confident and relieved Diosis following behind her in the form of a cat. But he paused as he heard a sound, a white pickup pulling up, alcohol intermingled with the smell of gasoline. He hissed and his fur ruffled, he knew who it was. His fur bristled and claws extended as he watched the dialogue between her and her father, counting down silently from ten to the moment when he was going to attack him. Julius knocked the man over onto the ground, giving Diosis a chance who then leapt up, shifting into a tiger and pinning the man down, growling an inch from his face and clawing his cheek. That’d teach him, and besides, no one would believe a drunk man when he said a cat transformed into a tiger in front of him. He turned to go back to the car, looking up at Julius and Grace. For some reason, he suddenly felt a pang of jealousy. He shook his head and took his seat in the car, shifting into human form as soon as they were moving. He couldn’t take his mind off of that brief pang, but he tried to put it out of mind, thinking about dinner. “Yeah, it’d be great if you would come with us” he said, returning to his happy self but failing to hide the bit of jealousy quickly enough.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 am

Grace looked back at diosis it was odd that she could feel his pang of jealous she watched him carefully for a moment then arched her eyebrow. "diosis..What's up..with you i mean?" Grace tried to keep it hidden from Julius that he was jealous se didn't want to embarss him.

Grace looked back at Julius a moment watching him with her bright green eyes and pursing her lips a moment before. turning her attention back to diosis thinking silently to herself.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Diosis looked at Grace, stammering slightly. “Oh… umm… nothing… heh” he said quickly, his voice wavering slightly from embarrassment. He blushed, she’d noticed his slip. Great, how was he supposed to explain it to her. He’d barely understood himself, plus he didn’t want to embarrass himself by letting Julius know. Dang, he was backed into a corner on this one. He blushed and stammered again. “Umm….”
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next