Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Shuffle

+4
Lachryma
Kipcha
Misaki-san
Looney
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Love Shuffle - Page 4 Empty Re: Love Shuffle

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:52 am

(okay. Let me get Bailu's approval and then we can continue)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:17 am

(You guys always get on at 8:00 am. Are you all in history or a computer class or something?)

Savy
Admin

http://victorywings.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:18 am

(Yeah..I'm sure she won't mind if I talk to her...seeing as she won't be on for a looonngggg time or so I assume she is grounded. and I believe her lap top was taken away.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:00 am

(well we have time in class to get on at 8 Very Happy, sure let's go with that, aaron, deal the cards)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:31 am

(okay good. and Savy, yes we get on from the laptops that we got from the school. All Juniors got them. As for Jess her teachers just like her Razz okay we'll just act like Britanee chose her card and she can post in retrospect. I won't specify the card so she can decide it)

Tryphaena smiled as the last girl chose her card. That made an even 8, so the game could start now. "Alright" he said, "And now the shuffle begins" he said, grinning. He swiped the cards together into two stacks, one guys stack and one girls stack, then began shuffling, mixing the cards with amazing speed and dexterity. Once he finished, he sat the two stacks down, pausing for a moment to build suspense. This draw would decide the starting matchup... and define their relationships for the entire next week. With a flick of the wrist he began tossing out pairs.

The first two cards were [insert Larka's card here] and the queen of hearts. That meant Jake and Larka... that wasn't going to be too eventful. The next pair... the ace of spades and the nine of diamonds. He couldn't help but smile at the pair. Valerie... the introvert, afraid of guys... and the second most dominant guy there. It was time for the fur to fly. The third pair was laid down, jack of clubs and king of hearts. He smiled, that would put him with Toph... not a bad pairing. And that would leave the Joker and ace of clubs, or Faith and Carlos. Carlos didn't know what he was in for. He smiled, "Well the pairs are down and the game begins. Check your mail at the desk each morning, if there are any announcements from me they'll be there. If you need to reach me quickly I'm in room 407. Any questions before we begin?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:00 pm

The next pair... the ace of spades and the nine of diamonds.

Valerie stared at the flipped cards, her ace of spades and next to it, the nine of diamonds. She then shot a quick glance over to the orange head, Wren. '..........................", ran through her head.

She mentally sighed. This was gonna be a week. The guy seemed simple hateful yet he joined a game. He must have some reasons. Valerie gave him a good look over. Well today was Friday. She guessed the game started on Saturday and then every Saturday, they would switch partners. She thought for a moment. She didn't have school Saturday or Sunday, so that meant two days with Wren, and then 5 days with school and then with Wren, or whatever he wanted, and then switch. Well that worked with her. She was curious to know what kind of person was this seeming misanthropist Wren.

"Well the pairs are down and the game begins. Check your mail at the desk each morning, if there are any announcements from me they'll be there. If you need to reach me quickly I'm in room 407. Any questions before we begin?"

Valereie spoke up, "Wait up Tryphaeana, let's all exchange cell numbers, just in case we need to contact people alright? Just in case. Mine's xxx-756-3594. (x the area code) Anyway I'm on the fourth floor as well, I'm in room 415. We should also know which rooms our partners are in."

(each room starts with the floor it's on: if it's on the 4th floor, all room numbers start with 4, if floor 2, then all rooms are like 203, 255, 219, etc. you get the deal.)

Last edited by Looney on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Faith looked over at Carlos and smiled then tipped her hat before exchanging cell phone numbers between everyone. She yawns a stretchs then shakes Carlos's Hand. "looks like you my boyfriend for the next month or so.." She smiles and shakes his hand. "Sorry to say but I am going to retire to my room I'm exhausted and I only have so much time for sleep before I have to go back to the hospital. Oh and My room is Room 634" She smiles to everyone then waves before leaving tips her hat again then twirls around and skips to the elevator humming happily.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:53 am

Tryphaena nodded to Valerie. "Good idea. everyone needs to get everyone else's number" he passed his around to everyone and in turn took everyone else's numbers, giving his to Wren a little reluctantly. He smiled and sat back once he was done, crossing his arms. This was going to be a fun week. He smiled over at Toph, who was to be his partner for the remainder of the week. They'd get to know each other really well. He glanced down at his watch. "Well, I need to be going soon. I need my rest, my restraunt can't open without me in the morning. Any last questions before we go?" he smiled around at the group and then snapped his fingers as if an idea had just struck him... and indeed one had. "I believe I have just thought of a very good reward for participating. At the end of the game, all the participants will recieve three full meal coupons to my restraunt, Sachertorte. Mind you this is a five star restraunt" he grinned at all of them.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:36 am

"Sounds good!" Faith smiled as the elevator shut and she sighed leaning against the elevator's wall shutting her eyes sleepily. She could only look so energized for so long. She laughed at herself thensmiled as the elevator stopped on the sixth floor and she happily walked to her condo room 634 she walked in the nicely decorated room it also showed her obsession with animals here were several pictures of animals and a few glass figurines. She smiled then walked to her bed which had a silk comforter and sheet it was light pink with black paws she smiled and changed into a night gown before slipping into bed happily.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:41 am

Wren lazily glanced over at Valerie. He stared straight at her for a moment, then closed his eyes again. He couldn't think about the impending game too much-- it made his head hurt. He opened his eyes again when everyone started to exchange numbers and in turn exchanged his own. "I live on the top floor of this building in the suite," he added in a low voice while everyone else was giving their adresses. He doubted very much if anyone had heard him. The thought of his big empty apartment full of trash and broken things made him ache with longing. Just a bit more now and it would be just him and his trash.

Savy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 am

"Sorry to say but I am going to retire to my room I'm exhausted and I only have so much time for sleep before I have to go back to the hospital. Oh and My room is Room 634"

"I believe I have just thought of a very good reward for participating. At the end of the game, all the participants will recieve three full meal coupons to my restraunt, Sachertorte. Mind you this is a five star restraunt"

Valerie nodded her head silently at all the comments and sentences. She remembered them, she had good memory, almost photographic, which was good for studying. She passed along her number and info while putting others numbers in her phone.

"I live on the top floor of this building in the suite,"

His low voice caught her ears and she looked over at him. Somehow she had distinguished his voice among the other chatter going on in the room. She stared at him, somehow, even though he looked hateful with a scornful expression on his face, why did she feel curious about him? "Well I've got nothing to do and I'm by myself today, let's head to your room. I've heard that the top room as a great view.", she said as she stood up and waited for him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Carlos rubbed the back of his head and smiled sheepishly. "Well..Yeah I live at 345...And I haven't gotten to actually getting a cellphone yet but when I get one I'll let you know." He sits back down and sighs thinking about his..."Girlfreind".
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Faith laid still in her bed for a moment thinking about how her day at turned out she then smiled and picked up her house phone calling the front desk smiling as a man picked up then asking for him to put carlos on the phone.

The man smiled then walked over to the one who called himself carlos and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me sir but there is a ms. Faith on the phone for you." He smiles kindly to Carlos.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:29 pm

"The first two cards were [insert Larka's card here] and the queen of hearts. That meant Jake and Larka..."

"Oh my.." He blushed "Alright." He then smiled slitghly. "Oh im in room 610, And my number is xxx-811-2187. I'm gonna' head to my room i need to study and sleep. Cya' Everyone!" He said as he picked up his stuff and ran to the elevator.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 am

"Well I've got nothing to do and I'm by myself today, let's head to your room. I've heard that the top room as a great view."
Wren didn't care about bringing her to his room-- anything to be away from this crowd of people. He jumped up, grabbed her hand and muttered, "Then let's get the hell out of here." He literally dragged Valerie out of the little restaurant and toward the elevators. The corridor here was empty, thank god. Wren pushed the little up arrow and let go of Valerie's hand. He slouched against the wall while he waited and stared at Valerie. H was glad to be paired with her first. She seemed like his type-- someone who wouldn't nag him too much and would silently disapear when he broke it off with her. That was his type: girls who were easy to break up with, the kind who might be overlooked by other guys. A small electronic bell noise sounded as the elevator reached the lobby. As the doors slid open, Wren held out one arm toward the elevator. "Shall we?"

Savy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:05 pm

"Then let's get the hell out of here."

Valerie blinked and then felt herself being pulled along by the hand. She tensed and mentally flinched. It has been a long time since a guy had held her hand, well in this case, more like grab her hand. But it was contact with a guy and she felt shivers go up her spine at the feeling. She wasn't like those girls who swooned when a beautiful guy took her hand. She blanched mentally at the memory of her "classmates" oogling over a guy once.

She let herself be dragged until they were in front of the elevators. She mentally sighed with relief when he released her hand. The shivers left her and she relaxed a bit. Close contact would do that to her. Wren had pushed a button and now they waited. Valerir crossed her arms as she waited and caught Wren staring at her with is blue eyes. She stared back, unfazed by the stare. She didn't have an opinion of him yet, only that he was crowd hating, that was her too. Maybe they had a bit in common, who knows.

"Shall we?"

She looked up as the elevator bell sounded and she nodded to him. "Sure, where to?", she asked as she walked into the elevator and waited for him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 am

"The twenty first floor." Wren stepped into the elevator after Valerie and hit the little button with the number 21 on it. He remained silent through the elevator ride and walked out first when the doors opened on the top floor. He took a right down a short corridor and stopped in front of one of only two doors in the entire floor. He looked back to see if Valerie was following him, then opened the unlocked door. The first thing you saw upon entering the apartment was a stunning panoramic view out of the giant window which took up the entire west wall. After you got over the window, however, the view was less than amazing. The apartment was sparsely furnished and filled with trash. It was obviously a bechelor's pad. He held the door open for Valerie, grinning slightly, "Welcome to my home."

Savy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:45 am

(alright im back now can someone fill me in on what i miss? btw lol my name is spelled Brittnie :p)
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Almost shocked at the pair of cards she thought,"Is he a mind reader or something?Did he hear me think that he was a ladies man?"Toph shrugged and tried to play it cool then she leaned back in her seat.Watching the others be paired up she couldn't help but stare at Tryphaena. As Tryphaena smiles at Toph she smiles back then gives her number to the others. "I live in Room 185 other there.",she points towards the east side of the building.Checking the time it was getting late,"Well good night everyone see soon Tryphaena.",she waved bye and left to her room.
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Carlos smiled at the man and took the phone "Hey Faith...So how are you?" He says not sure what to say.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Valerie was silent during the elevator ride, as she noticed Wren was too. That didn't bother her, she preferred a quiet guy than a guy that chatted nonstop to please her. She was fine with quiet. The doors opened and she saw Wren zip out, she pushed herself off the elevator wall and fell in a step behind him. She followed him silently, turning corners and just trailing after the taller guy. She looked up once and saw him checking to see if she was still there. As they walked, she looked around the 21st floor. This floor was mainly bare, apparently the top floor had a more expensive room than the others because of the view the rooms had.

She stopped walking when Wren stopped in front of one of the two doors. She watched as he took out his keys and opened the door. She peeked around his shoulder and her eyes widened when she saw the larger-than-life window. She whistled at the sight of it. "Nice view, although it must suck to have that in the mornings.", she said imagining what horror it would be to be waking up to that much sunlight.

"Welcome to my home."

She turned to look at the guy, seeing him grin slightly. She smiled lightly back. Valerie had noticed the trash in his room, but didn't make a big deal out of it, although if it was any other girl, she was sure they'd blow up at the sight. "Thanks. I can see you don't waste time trying to lavish up your room. To tell you the truth I'd be in the same state if my grandma wasn't there to chase after me.", she said with a small chuckle as she gingerly stepped into his room. She looked around; he had a really spacious room and it only looked bigger with the lack of furniture and decorations.

Last edited by Looney on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Faith smiled and giggled "Hello Carlos....I went to go to sleep and got bored...and I need to know do you have a house phone oh and here's my pager number xxx-546-8902. I thought if there was ever an emergency and I was at work you might need to reach me." she pauses to giggle and lays back on her bed.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:13 pm

"Well... no family to clean up after me here." Wren smiled bitterly and walked in after Valerie. He allowed the door to shut by itself before throwing himself down on the couch and stretching out his long legs all over the coffee table. "I suppose I could hire a maid." He stared at Valerie, as if daring her to ask him to do so. He wasn't used to such a flexible girl. Everytime he brought a girl home, without fail, they would criticize his way of life, and in some way that was what Wren wanted. It was like fuel to the fire of his self-loathing. Wren picked himself up off the couch. Staring straight at Valerie, he used his arms to direct her. "Over here to the right is the kitchen. You can see it from here. Down that hall on the left, you come out into a game room. Off of that are three bedrooms each with individual bathrooms plus a loft. In here next to the television is another bathroom, but no shower." He shrugged and added, "It's not much, but it suits my purposes." Wren cocked his head at Valerie, grinning with a mixture of playfulness and scorn. "So what were you planning?"

Savy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:22 pm

"Well... no family to clean up after me here. "I suppose I could hire a maid."

Valerie looked over at the guy as he threw himself onto a couch. She tilted her head a little. "Do you like it that way? No one to nag you or tell you what to do?", she asked as she continued to stand where she had entered. "It's your home, you're the boss.", she added.

She stared back at him when he started staring at her. What that challenge in his eyes? As if he were daring her to scold him like a mother would her child. She raised an eyebrow at the thought.

"Over here to the right is the kitchen. You can see it from here. Down that hall on the left, you come out into a game room. Off of that are three bedrooms each with individual bathrooms plus a loft. In here next to the television is another bathroom, but no shower."

She nodded her head, remembering the directions and painting a map inside her head. Done, she memorized his room, and it was pretty nice place, albeit the trash, but that was the least of her worries.

"So what were you planning?"

She turned to him again, seeing him cock his head and she did the same, except in confusion. "Planning what? I have no alternative motives. Although I would like to clean up some stuff in here. But if you don't want me to, I can live with it.", she said as she looked down at the floor, then stepping over the trash she went to look out his huge window.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 pm

"You have nothing planned?" Wren fell back on the couch. "Well that's boring," He tilted his head back on the couch, looking angsty. Only three minutes, and he was already getting irritable. He only knew how to do one thing pleasant with people, and he doubted very much that she'd want to do that. If he couldn't find anything pleasant to do, then, it seemed only logical that he move on to something unpleasant. He couldn't do nothing, afterall. Besides, he found the unpleasant things more fun anyways. "You seemed rather eager to get up here, for someone with no agenda." Wren smiled. He wondered how far he would have to go to set this quiet, sensible girl off. He flipped over in the couch, hanging his arms over the back. He raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't tell me you're already checking me out? I think this might be moving a little quickly even for me."

Savy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next