Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Shuffle

+4
Lachryma
Kipcha
Misaki-san
Looney
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Love Shuffle - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Shuffle

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 am

Faith watched Tryphaena with a arched eyebrow and tilted head as he threatened to kill her father sne couldn't help but laugh. "ha! That's funny you don't even now me! how do you know i didn;t deserve..Although I didn't I'm just saying." She Laughed some more then calmed down wiping a few tears from her eyes caused from laughing so hard.

Faith listened carefully as he spoke of the Game. "hmn..It seems like fun..I believe I'd enjoy that..A guy having to date me against his own will. Sure I like that Idea." She giggled then gave him a thumbs up.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:07 am

"Oh come now, not all of us are that bad. Some of us are kind" "Your father did that to you! Who is this man?! I'll rip his head off" he looked around wildly for a second, then took a deep breath and calmed down, sitting back down. "Sorry, I lost my composure there for a moment... I don't take lightly to anyone who abuses a girl"

Valerie turned to the guy next to her and stared at him. One of her eyebrows was quirked upward as she had the cookie in her mouth and looking at him like he just grew two heads. "Odd guy, very knightly though. Just jumpy to conclusions.", she thought about him as she went back to eating her cookie. She grabbed her fork and stabbed a piece of cake.

"Anyways, I suppose you'd like to know why I asked you all about your personal lives" he grinned, "Well... how many of you have heard of love shuffle" "It's a game basically, for people like us who are having trouble with our love lives. The game goes like this. An even number of guys and girls join the game. For four months, we are paired each week with a random different partner. The partnering will be decided with these playing cards so no biases will get in the way" he pulled out a pack of playing cards and tossed them on the table. "At the end of the game, if you have fallen in love with someone... you are free to enter a real relationship... until the end of the game though, you have to keep playing. They say all's fair in love and war... so by that rule, anything goes. During the week with your temporary partner, you will continue with your daily lives... but you will spend all other free time with your partner, whether it's doing what you normally do, going on dates... whatever you wish" He paused to take a sip of his drink "So, who's up for it"

Valerie was quiet as she listened to him explain this...Love Shuffle Game. To be truthful, she thought it was a good idea to get rid of her fear of men. She was sick of having this phobia of guys and she just wanted to get over the past and continue on a normal life. She didn't even consider that fact that she would be in a relationship, that just didn't register in her head yet.

"hmn..It seems like fun..I believe I'd enjoy that..A guy having to date me against his own will. Sure I like that Idea."

Valerie nodded her head. "I agree with Faith. I'm game.", she said simply as she shook her fork with the cake about before eating it.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 am

Tryphaena raised an eyebrow. He had expected those two to agree last. But anyway, life does weird things. He set down his glass again. "Alright, well that makes three players so far if you include me. And" he leaned forward towards Faith, "Who said it would necessarily be against his will?" he grinned mischeviously, then straightened up. "Oh, another thing, for all participants, I will find a reward for participating so no worries if you don't find anyone you like at least you'll get consolation. However, for those that back out there will be punishment... after all, the rule is no backing down"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 pm

"Anyways, I suppose you'd like to know why I asked you all about your personal lives" he grinned, "Well... how many of you have heard of love shuffle" "It's a game basically, for people like us who are having trouble with our love lives. The game goes like this. An even number of guys and girls join the game. For four months, we are paired each week with a random different partner. The partnering will be decided with these playing cards so no biases will get in the way" he pulled out a pack of playing cards and tossed them on the table. "At the end of the game, if you have fallen in love with someone... you are free to enter a real relationship... until the end of the game though, you have to keep playing. They say all's fair in love and war... so by that rule, anything goes. During the week with your temporary partner, you will continue with your daily lives... but you will spend all other free time with your partner, whether it's doing what you normally do, going on dates... whatever you wish" He paused to take a sip of his drink "So, who's up for it"

Jake listened with a odd look on his face. "That sounds a little crazy.. But, I'll join." He said smiling awkwardly running his fingers threw his hair. "Maybe this will help me forget about the past. This still seems like a bad idea. But nope i just had to go out and say yes." He sighed at the thought. He then looked over at Valerie he blushed abit. "shes kind of cute." He smiled softly at her.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Wren leaned back in his chair, frowning deeply. He closed his eyes for a moment. There was too much noise here, too many people around-- he couldn't think straight. In his confused state all he could think about was losing face if he walked away and said no. He put a hand to his forehead and opened his eyes, staring directly at Tryphaena. The look was more speculative than harsh. Was this meant to be a challenge? A test? It had been so long since Wren had associated with men on any kind of neutral level, he had completely forgot how they normally acted. All around the circle, people were already agreeing to this ridiculous plan. Still frowning with a slightly glazed look in his eyes, Wren looked around the circle. Just a bunch of people. A bunch of people he wasn't sure he'd be able to handle living in close quarters with for a whole week. He turned his gaze back to Tryphaena. Was this meant to be a challenge? Somehow, he didn't think it had anything to do with him. None of the people in this group were interested in him. He wasn't a part of their little game. He was someone they didn't even think about enough to hate. Why was that? Why was he so average? He didn't want to be that forgettable person no one had an opinion on. If he couldn't be loved, he could certainly be hated. He could make sure they remembered his name. ...He wouldn't be abandoned so easily again.

Wren leaned back into his original position and closed his eyes. A smug little grin appeared on his face. "I'm in."

Savy
Admin

http://victorywings.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:57 pm

She looks at Valerie and nods then stares at Tryphaena listening to how the game goes and what the rules were.Thinking hard on what she was about to do and if it was worth it, "That could be what's missing in my life... that could fill in the hole I feel." That's all she was thinking if it would fill up the hole so then she decided, "Sounds good and funny so I guess....I'm playing." Hopefully what she chose to do was the right thing and besides it would be fun."So are the rest of you gonna join?"Toph asked looking at the others smiling happily.
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Carlos over heard the conversation and walk over to them. "So...I couldn't help but overhear and I wouldn't mind joining..." He says shyly as he watches the others. He was pretty sure he looked like a dork right now but this was a once in a life time oppurtunity and he wasn't going to pass it up.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:18 am

[[Awe poor Carlos. Haha he's not a dork. On an aside guys, can we speed it up a bit?]]

Savy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:39 am

[Did larka join in yet?]

Tryphaena grinned. Just as he'd predicted, the idea was just too tempting for the group to resist. Now almost everyone was in. This was going well. As he'd thought, wren's pride had forced him in to the game... now the real test would be to see how much he could annoy him. Who knows... maybe he wasn't such a bad guy though... but for now, he was just fun to annoy. He wanted to be hated and he would be hated. Tryphaena grinned and leaned forward. "Good good. We have almost an even number now. So while we're waiting on the last decision let's decide on our cards" he took out the deck of cards and shuffled it, drawing eight cards and setting them face down on the table. "Everyone choose a random card. I'll go first" he picked up a card. The king of hearts... how fitting. He smirked and showed the card to everyone, then signed his name across the side and set it back down face up.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:19 am

(larka can't get on the computer for awhile but maybe at school)
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 am

Faith looked at the cards a moment then smiled and drew a card she laughed out loud before showing the group that card she had gotten the Joker of course she would. Faith smiled before signing her card she took care in signing her card she didn't want it to be fast and unable to read like she did at the hospital.

Faih gently set her card back on the table Face up smiling widely as she sed he black amrker down for anyone to use.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:36 am

Valerie waited while Tryphaena drew his card. She scoffed mentally when she saw his card, King and he had a knowing look on his face. He had that air about him so it was only fitting for him to be kingly. She rolled her eyes as he smiled and wrote his name on the king. So that's one person. Who was gonna get the king first?

Then Faith drew her card. Val watched her too and saw a Joker. Valerie smiled a bit at that. Who ever got paired the the joker, was in for quite a week with Faith.

After Faith went, Valerie reached out and swiped a card quickly. She flipped it between her index finger and middle finger. She stared at it, and then after a moment, flipped it so it was facing everyone else. Ace of spades, trump card. Funny, Val didn't think she was a trump card, but she was definitely an Ace at what she does. She then materialized a pen from out of nowhere, her pocket, and signed her name on the card, Valerie Lyric . She then placed the card back in its place face up and waited for everyone else to go. "So which guy am I stuck with for a whole week?", she thought.

Last edited by Looney on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:58 am

he'll take all the guys cards and put them in a stack and the girl's cards go in a stack. then, he shuffles each stack and places them out in rows like so:

[] [] [] [] - girls cards
[] [] [] [] - guys cards

pairs go vertically
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 am

k i get it, i'll leave your post up for others to see
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:40 am

Jake took a deep breath and pulled out a card. He closed his eyes and flipped the card over to see. He slowly opened one eye. The Queen of hearts. "What?!?" His face turned a violent red. "This sucks Can i choose again???" He asked quickly.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Tryphaena smiled as Faith and Valerie chose their cards. Faith seemed to think hers matched her. The joker eh? that would be funny for whoever ended up with her. From Valerie's expression, she didn't seem to think hers matched. The trump card... maybe not. But who was to say for sure? Then Jake went. The queen of hearts. Ooh... sucked for him. But there was no drawing twice. "Sorry Jake, no second draws. Don't worry, they don't necessarily represent you. They're only cards."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Wren flipped his card. Nine of Diamonds. He stared at the card blankly for a moment. It was only natural that everyone else in the group would get high level cards and he would get something so average, so unworthy. Wren frowned at the card before setting it down on the table and signing (with his magical appearing pen) his uneven, messy signature. He pushed the card across the table to where the others were and leaned back in his chair. He didn't much care who he was paired with first. They were all the same to him. He didn't have much interest in people personally.

Savy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 pm

(this doesn't make sense 3 different guy cards and 2 different girl cards we're supposed to have same cards right? Sorry I'm kinda getting confused with it I understand how it works but we're all picking different ones.)
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:59 pm

( okay I'll explain as i did earlier the cards don't reallt matter. After you put your name on a card Aaron's character well shuffle the cards then place them on the table like his diagram shows then when he flips the cards over who ever your card beside his who you date get it?)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 pm

(OH!!!!ok I get it now)

As watching the others pick and sign their names on the cards Toph was hoping she would a good card and ok partner.She picked up her card slowly then stared at the card it was the jack of clovers she thought,"It's an ok card oh well." Writing her name neatly so it's able to be read and slides it with the others' cards facing up Toph sat back waiting for the rest to pick theirs and see how she got to spend a week with.
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:09 am

Jake frowned. "Alright.." He sighed then pulled his handy 5 colored pen out of his back pocket. he clicked the blue color and wrote his name in a nice sloppy way. "Alright." He then sat his card back down. He looked at everyone elses cards and then his and sighed once more.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 am

faith smiled watching the others pick card then write there names down. She giggled then turned to the one who called himself carlos. "Please pick a card any card and write your name down." She laughed then said down sipping her wine happily. She seemed a bit tired as she checked her watch and for the oddest reason even her dress seemed less shiney.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 pm

He reached in and grabbed a card. He flipped it over and showed the others it was Ace of Clubs. He quickly wrote his name down and put it with the others wondering what would happen again.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:29 am

(if you guys don't mind, since brittane hasn't posted and is having computer troubles, can we just assume she's chosen her card and we can let her jump in once she gets on? I don't want this to die before it's gotten off the ground)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 am

(I guess we'll catch her up when she's able to come back)
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next