Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Shuffle

+4
Lachryma
Kipcha
Misaki-san
Looney
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Love Shuffle - Page 5 Empty Re: Love Shuffle

Post  Looney Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:55 pm

"You have nothing planned?" Wren fell back on the couch. "Well that's boring,"

Valerie continued to look out the window, down at the busy streets or across the other building's rooftops. She heard him but she didn't turn around to answer. "Planned? If you mean with you, then no.", she said as she stared at a little family walking on the streets down below. A feeling of want hit her and she narrowed her eyes. Val pushed the feelings away, there was no way she could ever have that kind of life. Never.

"You seemed rather eager to get up here, for someone with no agenda." . "Don't tell me you're already checking me out? I think this might be moving a little quickly even for me."

She still didn't turn around to face him. "I felt crowded down there so I wanted to get away from all the chatter and noise, it's much quieter up here.", she said as she continued to look around and admiring the view he had. Then the clouds moved and the sun shone through the window and she raised an arm to shield her eyes.

Valerie heard his second comment and then she turned. "That goes for you too. I've caught you staring at me a few times, don't think I don't know what goes on in your mind.", she said as she pulled one side of the curtains in front of her to block out the blinding sun. Was it her, or was this guy hinting at something? Or was he just trying to get on her nerves? What ever it was, he really didn't want to make her mad, he might regret it later.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 pm

"Staring? Me?" Wren put on a shocked face. "Well... maybe a little. Am I not allowed to stare?" He sighed. "It's not my fault you look... enticing." Wren stood up, "That reminds me..." He began to walk toward Valerie, looking imposing with his full height and black clothing. He smirked slightly as he brushed past her. "I'm still hungry." He swept into the kitchen and opened up the fridge, leaning down as he did so. He brushed a hand through his hair, a common irritable gesture of his, and sighed. "What do you want, mustard or jelly?" He opened the fridge wider to let her see, "Because that's all we have."

Savy
Admin

http://victorywings.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Larka looked at the card she got then she looked at Jake the one she was paired with. She smiled back at him and hid a giggle when he blushed. She wrote down his phone number and room number on the back of a paper she found. She then followed him, and tapped his shoulder before he got on the elevator. "Hey," She said as her accent slipped out, "I live in room 550, and my number is xxx-719-3562." She flashed him a smile, then turns around and headed for her room. She decided instead of going out tonight she'd just order pizza.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:15 pm

"Staring? Me?" Wren put on a shocked face. "Well... maybe a little. Am I not allowed to stare?" He sighed. "It's not my fault you look... enticing."

Valerie stared at him, well more like gave him a look. She rolled her eyes at his attempts to try to impress her, if he was he was failing miserably. "You call that staring? Or trying to undress me mentally with your eyes?", she smartly remarked back as she watched him get up and walk past her to his fridge. She wasn't scared of him, heck she dealt with much bigger men, her father was one of them.

"That reminds me..." "I'm still hungry." "What do you want, mustard or jelly?" He opened the fridge wider to let her see, "Because that's all we have.""

She blanched at what he said. He was in serious need of restocking his fridge. She didn't care that he had trash all over the floor, but an empty fridge meant no food. She shook her head. "How bout neither." She then thought of something and rummaged through her backpack. She pulled out two coupons to something and waved them at him. "If you're hungry, then let's head to the bakery not far from here, apparently they're having free sampling of their cakes. And I know you like sweets, I saw you eating in the lounge.", she said as she started for his door. She turned back to him. "Coming? Or am I going to enjoy them all by my lonesome self?", she smirked at him.

Last edited by Looney on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:16 am

Tryphaena smiled at toph, thinking a bit to himself. she seemed to be surprised by the pairing, but honestly, so was he. She seemed to have him figured out. A ladies man, that described him well.

"I live in Room 185 other there.",she points towards the east side of the building.Checking the time it was getting late,"Well good night everyone see soon Tryphaena.",she waved bye and left to her room

He checked his watch and frowned, it was still only late afternoon. Everyone seemed ready to go to bed though. They must have had busy lives. He sighed and looked around, not much to do here. Thinking for a second, he stood and adressed everyone who was left quickly. "Well, it has been an interesting afternoon. If there are any more questions, feel free to call me. I keep my phone on all the time" he waved and left quickly, catching up to Toph on the elevator. He smiled and smothed out his shirt before speaking "Sorry to bother you, but, I was wondering. It isn't that late and, well frankly I'm rather interested in seeing the bakery you work at" he smiled, having figured out on his own that she worked at one... well it was rather obvious when you came in covered in flour he supposed.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Carlos smiles "Thanks I hope I can make our date memorable."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:59 pm

With that last comment Faith grins crazily. "Oh trust me it well be." She laughs for a moment her body shaking with her laughter before she calms down. "so Anyway...I guess I'll see you tomorrow I'll meet you outside your apartment before work and IF you want I can take you to work then buy you lunch during yours and mine lunch break." She smiles as if she it was normal for a girl to offer to pay for lunch for a boy or if every girl asked a guy to dance. She couldn't help but smile using anapathoy for him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:03 pm

"Sorry to bother you, but, I was wondering. It isn't that late and, well frankly I'm rather interested in seeing the bakery you work at."

Toph smiled back at the offer and said teasingly, "Sure wow I guess you couldn't wait for the first date."She giggled and gently poked him still teasing. "Let me just clean myself up and I'll be ready to go in a few." Toph patted off some of the flour on her."So I'll just meet you back in the lounge in say....20 minutes?"
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:53 am

Wren's eyes followed the coupons as Valerie waved them from side to side. He was caught between the extreme desire to eat delicious cake and the extreme desire to lock himself away in one of his rooms and ignore the world. Valerie was already heading for the door. He stretched out an arm, his face depairing. "I--" His stomach growled loudly. Wren hung his head in defeat. He frowned at Valerie and put a hand to his forehead. "It can't be helped." He walked past her, grumbling, "Five minutes and you've already discovered my weakness." He started toward the elevator. "Come on, babe. This better be worth it."

Savy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:09 am

Tryphaena smiled as he pressed the elevator button. "Great. I'll just wash up and be down here in 20 minutes" He smiled, watching the lights above the elevator until it reached the ground floor. He stepped inside and hit the button for the fourth floor, waving to her as the door closed. As soon as it was closed, he let himself relax a bit, breaking out in a grin. First day, success. He had read her like a book, she seemed to like his style, and he had guessed he'd say yes. The elevator ground to a halt at his floor and he stepped out smoothly, heading down the hall to his room and unlocking the door as the elevator sped up to the top floor.

He slipped into his room, a rather large one for the floor he was on. He also owned one on the floor below the penthouse suites, slightly smaller than the penthouse but he only used that for parties. He moved to the bathroom area, combing his hair. He paused and thought for a second, breaking out in another grin. Parties... that would be a good idea. They could do party dates every once in a while in that suite. He checked his breath and brushed his teeth, then washed his hands and changed his shirt before heading back out to the elevator and down to the back lounge.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:36 am

Valerie smirked as she saw Wren's facial expression. Her smirk widened when she heard his stomach. He looked like he so wanted to eat cake, and the bakery's cake, was good. They had the best cake in town. Valerie was itching to eat their cakes herself. The thoughts of cake, yummy, creamy, soft, cake.

"I--" His stomach growled loudly. Wren hung his head in defeat. He frowned at Valerie and put a hand to his forehead. "It can't be helped." He walked past her, grumbling, "Five minutes and you've already discovered my weakness." He started toward the elevator. "Come on, babe. This better be worth it."

Valerie grinned at his back. "You're like an open book. And it's Valerie, not babe. And trust me, it'll be worth it. Your stomach and tastebuds will thank you later.", she said as she followed him out, shutting his door and following him to the elevator.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Larka stepped out the elevator onto her floor. She walked to her room, and opened the door. Walking in she picked up a small picture of her family back home, and smiled slightly as she looked at it and shut the door. Setting the picture down, she strolls over to the couch, and takes out her cell phone dialing Papa Johns to order pizza.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:26 pm

"K see you in a bit." Toph smiled waving again knowing she has him in her trap.She wanted to make the week perfect for them both then she would do something so surprising on their last day together.Although Toph didn't know what it should be, so she would have to improvise on that day. Arriving to her room, she slipped her keys into the door and walked into her home.After putting some stuff up, Toph looked at the wall clock in her room to check the time she had a few minutes to get ready.She didn't need to do much to get ready since she was going back to work.Doing her deeds she took a shower and got dressed, still having 8 mintues to get back down to the lounge.Done with cleaning herself up Toph walked out of her room locking the door, having to walk a few feet away from the lounge she started thinking about her plan.
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Carlos frowns "If its no problem with you I'd like to buy my own meal." He closes hes eyes and hopes she's not the type to freak out on him for asking that.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:55 am

Wren cocked an eyebrow at Valerie and entered the elevator as it reached the top. "Okay, I admit I want to eat, but don't assume I'm such a simpleton." Wren leaned his lanky frame back against the elevator wall and watched rather disinterestedly as the numbers shifted downwards. The elevator reached the bottom and Wren exited the elevator first. "We'll use my car." Without so much as glancing back, Wren led to the way to the apartment complex's covered parking lot. After a bit of walking, he came to a halt before an array of expensive looking cars, all in different colors. "Hmm, which one shall we use today?" Producing a number of keys from his pocket as he walked, Wren stopped before a sleek black porche. He inserted the key and let himself into the driver seat via a door which opened upward. He pushed a strange array of items out of the passenger seat and into the back (including a baseball bat and a giant bag of candy) before rolling down the window. "Get in, Valerie." He smiled as he said her name. Who knew what he was thinking about. Well... it actually wasn't that hard to guess. He kind of was a simpleton, despite what he thought.

Savy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:28 am

Faith bursts into to giggles as he spoke. "s-sorry..I have to admit I am a little drunk from that wine" She paused to giggle. "And for some reason Guy's usually accept my offer to buy Never knew why they just accepted it..But if you want to pay for your own you can." She smiled brightly and snuggled up under her cover's some more. She paused and took a daring breath before boldly speaking. "Would you like to come up to my condo?" She held her breath without even realizing it as she waited for his answer.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:06 am

Tryphaena smiled and glanced around the lobby at the matte decor which to him seemed quite bland. He sighed and glanced at his watch, wondering when Toph would be back. As he looked back up he saw her approaching and smiled again at her, starting towards her. "There you are, you look very nice" he said, looking her over for a moment. "Well, shall we be going? Are we driving or shall we walk" He smiled at her again, his freshly brushed teeth shining, only putting a little charm behind his voice.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 am

"Okay, I admit I want to eat, but don't assume I'm such a simpleton."

Valerie chuckled as they went into the elevator. "Never said you were", she said simply as the elevator went down and she leaned against the opposite wall from Wren. She closed her eyes as the elevator went down and then once they hit bottom, she opened her eyes and saw Wren walk out, and she quickly followed suit.

"We'll use my car."

Valerie raised a brow. The bakery wasn't that far, well for other people maybe, but she could walk there if she wanted. But instead of arguing with him, she allowed him to do what he wanted. She followed him and then she stopped when she saw the sight. Valerie wanted to shield her eyes from the dazzling array of shining, brand new, and freakin expensive cars. She felt blinded by their high classness.

"Hmm, which one shall we use today?"

She gawked at him. "They're all yours?!?!?!" She watched speechless as he walked to a sleek black porche, opened the door, which opened upward in a cool way, and got in. Val was rooted to the spot. But her legs propelled her forward as she look inside the porche.

"Get in, Valerie."

Hesitantly, she opened the door, watching in amazement as it lifted up, and gingerly stepped into the car. She suddenly felt inferior to his wealth, which wasn't like her. But she was drowning in his richness and amazing car, she had never been in an expensive car before, this was her first. She sat in the passenger seat and looked like she turned into a statue, rooted to her seat now. She was in shock that she was in such a nice car, call that overreacting but that's how she felt.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:04 am

"Chill out. We're just going to the bakery." Wren cocked his head at her. He wasn't really sure why she was acting this way. He looked as sulky and discontent as ever as he watched her odd behavoir. "Don't tell me you're nervous about being so close to me." He fake pouted, "It's okay, I'll understand if your hand just-- slips." He feigned almost touching her thigh but withdrew his hand at the last minute. He returned both hands to the wheel and smiled disdainfully at Valerie before turning the car on and pulling out of the parking lot. "If you would be so kind as to direct the way, Lady Valerie...?"

Savy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:38 am

"Don't tell me you're nervous about being so close to me." He fake pouted, "It's okay, I'll understand if your hand just-- slips."

Valerie snapped her head at the sound of his voice. She then frowned at him. "Don't flatter yourself Wren. I've just never been in such an expensive car before. My legs are my transportation.", she said as she finally settled into her seat, the car smelled like him. Which she noticed, he smelled like cake, sweet, but it was his unique scent. Being close to him didn't bother her for some strange reason although normally she would be freaking out.

She wagged her index finger at him when he feigned to touch her. "Nuh uh big boy. Don't even think about it.", she said with a smirk.

"If you would be so kind as to direct the way, Lady Valerie...?"

Valerie looked to her left at where the bakery was in the direction of. "It's not far. Drive two blocks and turn left, it's a small quiet shop, but it's very noticeable. Off we go?", she asked as she turned to him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Carlos blushed and was happy noone was around to see him. "Umm...If you want I could..." He said nervously. His eyes darted across the room hoping nobody was their and would laugh at him and also to see if she was just messing with him.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:52 pm

"That's be nice. see ya soon." Faith smiled then hangs up before jumping up and rushing into her closet changing several times before settling on a jean skirt low heels and Green top with water melons and water melon earrings. She smiles then works on making some cookies and pouring two glasses apoun his arrival.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Carlos makes his way to the elevator and presses the number of her floor feeling nervous. Upon reaching her floor he begins thinking about backing out and telling her he had work issues but looks up to find himself at her door and gently knocks on her door.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 am

"Off we go." He replied with a nod. He turned out of the parking lot and began to press his foot down hard on the pedal. The car purred and accelerated so smoothly you could hardly tell that they were already inching their way up to 85 mi/hr. They hit ninety and sped through a yellow light turning red. Wren sped through one more light and slowed slightly as he took the indicated left. He saw an ostentatious looking place on his right and decelerated almost imperceptably before coming to a neat albeit abrupt stop before the bakery. Wren glanced over at his passenger. She was such a sensible girl; it really did make him want to laugh when he messed with her. Wren smiled as if they hadn't just sped through two blocks in less than 5 minutes and waited for valerie to respond.

Savy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:22 am

(Toph needs to post)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content