Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Shuffle

+4
Lachryma
Kipcha
Misaki-san
Looney
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Love Shuffle Empty Love Shuffle

Post  Looney Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Love Shuffle. The game that will change the lives of 6-8 people. A group of boys and a group of girls. Strangers with different lives and coming from different scenarios, they will meet together coincidentally in a suite condo they all coincidentally live in. And from there they decide that their love lives are getting boring or out of control, or is nonexistent. Then they all agree to play a dating game. Love Shuffle.

For four months, all the players will be paired with a different person of the opposite sex for each week with the use of pairs of cards. They will spend a week with a new temporary girl/boy friend and bond, grow, learn, new friends, and maybe even fall in love. They will continue their regular lives, going to work, going to school, going on about their business, but with a relationship at hand.The whole purpose of the game is to expose them each to different people, and show them new things. Will they find love in the end? Or maybe even broken hearts? What things and events will happen during the game? Will there be trouble? Sadness? Deaths? Sickness? Who can say? Love and life are unpredictable and unexpected. And this game will contain it all.

Last edited by Looney on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Love Shuffle Empty Re: Love Shuffle

Post  Looney Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:54 pm

And so the game begins, with a prelude to it all. A group of people will meet inside the condo suite and apparently all fire up a chat.

Valerie groaned and ran a hand through her long brown hair. Looks like she was in for another few nights of studying to do. Well it was medical school, what did she expect? Nothing less. She knew it was going to be hard, but that's what was keeping her going.

Her cell phone rang, she picked it up and saw it was her grandmother, Lissa, calling. "Hello?"
"Val I'm going to the hospital to see your mother tonight alright? Take care of yourself for today.", her granny said.
"Yes I know. Tell mom I said hi and get better soon.", Val said with a smile.
"Hoho I will child. Don't stay up to late studying and don't skip dinner. Bye now dear, I'll call you later tonight to check up on you."

And with that, Val was going to be alone for the night. Eh she was used to it, not a big deal. She kept walking alone, crossing streets and corners, until she came to the tall, pretty nice condo suite. She walked in and showed the doorman her resident car. He permitted her to enter with a nod of his head.

Feeling hungry, she went into the lounge and grabbed some cake that they had. She took 3 and then went over to a chair and sat down. Another day, another day of nothing but studying. Not to say she didn't like studying, but it would be really nice to have friends to hang out with once in a while.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:12 pm

After a hard day at work, full of flour and icing, she dragged herself too the lounge of the apartment. As she walked in she saw a young girl sitting in a chair and decided to have a small conversation.
"Hello there I'm Toph and who are you?",she said actting excited but really wanted to go to bed.
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Larka, noticed the time it was when her stomach grumbled. She didn't feel like cooking so instead she picked up her credit card and keys, and walked out her door, locking it behind her. She walked downstairs only to notice there where people in the lounge and she saw some snacks. Decideding she'd rather have some snacks before actual dinner, she walked into the lounge. "Hello there." Her voice had a heavyTransylvania accent. She would of thought it would of fadded since she has lived in America for 8 years, but surprising it has not. Which was good because she enjoyed her accent.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:39 pm

"Hello there I'm Toph and who are you?", "Hello there."

Valerie looked up from her textbook and cake halfway into her mouth. She saw the faces of two unknown women to her. Well they probabaly lived in the same place as her. The place was pretty well kept and had a cheap price.

Marking her page with a bookmark, she shoved the rest of the cake into her mouth and chewed. Swallowing she looked at them again, it was unusual for her to have people talk to her. "....Uh hi. You two live here too?", she asked. "Uh what a lame question to start off with.", she thought to herself as she wiped cream off her lips.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Larka flashes a smile. "I do, I live on the second story over there." She gestures toward the north wing of the condo. "My name is Larka. Nice to meet you." She offers her hand to them.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 am

Tryphaena walked briskly back to the condo, humming happily to himself. The business had been going well recently and today a new flood of customers had visited the restaurant thanks to the new advertising program. He smiled slightly and continued on his way from the parking lot to the front of the building. With a flick of the wrist he whipped out his resident's card and showed it to the doorman who let him in with a nod. He practically didn't need the card, the doorman knew him... but rules were rules.

Glancing over at the seating area as he strolled in, he saw the little gathering. A grin spread across his face as he saw the three girls there, a dream come true. He dusted off his clothes habitually and stuck a listerine tab in his mouth before sliding over to them. "Hello there ladies" he said smoothly, "I don't believe I've seen you around here before. My name is Tryphaena" he grinned at each of them charmingly, not seeming to notice the guy sitting there.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 am

Wren's eyes opened. The room around him was still fuzzy and the aftermath of his dream was still lingering in his sleep-fuddled mind. His long black lashes casting shadows over his pale cheeks, Wren's eyes sowly opened further and adjusted to the scene around him. He was lying fully clothed in jeans and a shirt on the couch in the living room of his large, dirty apartment. The apartment was mostly bare of adornment, but filled with enough litter that the space was not put to waste anyways. In fact, The suite might as well have been an overpriced trash can. The room around him, originally intended as a den area, was littered with paper and half eaten food the way a battlegrond might be littered with bodies. This was nothing new to Wren. Groaning, he stretched out his arms and swung his legs to the floor.

"What time is it...?" he ran a hand idly through his orange hair and began to rifle through the detritus on a nearby table. After a moment's search, he produced a small remote and promptly pushed a large yellow button at its top. Without delay, a set of heavy curtains began to slide away from a large wall sized window. Slowly but surely the devastated room and the devastated boy were both revealed to the sun's light. It was already late afternoon. Wren slouched back against the couch. Waking up late was nothing new for him. He hardly even paid the time any mind anymore. His slack adherence to the sun's schedule was no more than a habit at this point. He was just thinking that he might get on the internet and complete some of his bids on eBay when suddenly a loud growl issued from his stomach. One eyebrow arching vaguely upwards, Wren reached for his stomach, as though surprised it could've made such a noise. Ten minutes later, after checking his bare fridge and confirming that there was nothing to eat, Wren was heading downstairs to the buffet at the first floor of his apartment complex.

Strictly avoiding eye contact with everyone around him, Wren approached the buffet table and, after shooting a few furtive glances over his shoulders, proceeded to load his plate with cakes, cookies, puddings and anything else sweet and fattening he could find. There weren't many people down here,but there were enough to make him agitated. He could already feel himself getting annoyed at the noise the scant groups of people were making and so began to shovel his food down as fast as possible in an attempt to make a quick escape. He didn't even notice the small group which had already congregated no more than one table away from him.

[[Ugh... I'm totally out of it right now...This is too wordy and bleh.]]

Savy
Admin

http://victorywings.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:30 am

Faith had just finish surgrey on a paitent filled with about three other gaping surgreons they acted as if she was an alien sure she was just dancing out side for fun. But didn;t they understand even she can be serious? Faith laughed out loud at that as she slipped into a blure dress with bright yellow and green fishes along her dress as well as. a bright yellow jacket and then putting on a little hat with a green fishy on it. She smiled then put on some white shoes and walked out of the hospital keeping her pager on just in case. Faith piled into her car the back was filled with books on medicine and books on the brain. She drove quickly yet sleepily to her condo parking her car on her own then getting out and showing to the doorman her card before entering.

Faith yawned and stretched then looked about giggling before skipping off to the buffet table. picking up a few cookies and a slice of cake then walking back scanning the rooom and finding her new victims..er prey.. She always played the game of meeeting new people just to see their reactions to her everyday self and everday odd clothing. Faith took a big bite off her cake then walked up to the one lonely man smirking she waved. The little glittering fish on her hat most liktely blinding his eyes as she sequins shined from the lights.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 am

Tryphaena glanced up, seeing another girl enter the room. Ah, this would be a good day. He smiled and continued flirting with the girls, trying his best to attract the attention of the other one. He slipped down onto a chair and picked up a glass of wine off the cart behind him, sniffing it lightly before taking a sip as though he were a connoisseur. He swished it around to get the flavor and, satisfied with it, took another. "So then, how long have you ladies been in this condo?" he asked, smiling wide enough to show his sparkling white teeth. His slight Australian accent slipped out, something he only allowed to happen when he was trying to impress. With a slight gesture of his hand he tapped the girl behind him with the glittery dress, seemingly accidently. Causually, he turned and appologized to the girl, making sure to use his sweetest smile as he did.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 am

"I do, I live on the second story over there." She gestures toward the north wing of the condo. "My name is Larka. Nice to meet you."

The girl reached out for a handshake, and Valerie instinctivly reached her own hand out to accept. "...Nice to meet you then Larka. I'm Valerie, I'm on the fourth floor.", she said, not wanting to give out too much information.

"Oh. Umm... I'm so sorry! Heh.." He quickly stood up and rubbed the back of his head slightly blushing at the three lovely girls. "Hi there."

Valerie snapped her head to the new voice. What's with the flood of people today? Usually no one would talk to her and now today? Already two girls talked to her and now a guy? She frowned a bit at the guy, she would be on alert but she didn't want to insult anyone either. She nodded her head in the guy's direction. "Hey.", she said simply to him.

"Hello there ladies" he said smoothly, "I don't believe I've seen you around here before. My name is Tryphaena"

She mentally flinched at the new prescense. She slowly turned her eyes to the new guy. Uh, he looked way to happy for early afternoon. And he was too close for comfort. She had to resist the urge to move her chair, so she stayed put and looked normal. "Yes indeed, hello to you too.", she said.

Mentally she was fighting the urge to walk away. Valerie was uncomfortable around men, although she was trying to get along with them, seems like her body doesn't want to listen to her.

"So then, how long have you ladies been in this condo?"

Val looked at the guy, a scowl was on her face. "I don't believe that's something you must know.", she said simply as she stabbed her cake and took a bite out of it, turning back to her textbook.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 am

Faith turned and arched an eyebrow to this other guy accepting his apology.\ Then turning back around. Faith could see through the first two rather easily. The one sitting infront of her probably could care less about everything going on. So he would probably just ignore her. While the one who bumped into her was most likely just trying to attract her attention..For his own fun she figured. A smile of bemusement danced on her lips as she thought carefully. Faith smiled a tad wider then walked to the empty chair diagnol from both men and the group of females and nibbled on her cake and cookies glancing from one person to the other.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:55 am

Tryphaena paused with the wine glass at his lips, just about to take a drink. He glanced around at the four girls uncomfortably, feeling suddenly almost unwelcome. Perhaps he'd gone a bit to fast for them. He lowered the glass, determined to get the attention of at least one of them. "What, no names?" he said quicly, laughing slightly. "Come on, I gave you my name, can't I get any of your's?" he looked around again and took another sip of wine. The one who had spoken to him seemed a bit tense. He noticed the guy near her and quickly discerned the reason... she was nervous around guys. The one who had just sat down seemed a bit more interested and the other two hadn't betrayed anything yet.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:03 am

Faith glanced over to the girl and peeked over at her book smiling warmly. "I see your reading on the subject of medicine..are you a doctor or an intern in training?" she smiled again she'd be able to make friends with this girl.

"What, no names?" he said quickly

Faith looked at Tryphaena a moment the smile of bemusement playing on her lips again. "Faith Avi." She let her russian accent be heard as she spoke seeing as her last name was russian. "But my friends..and My brother most of all call me. Maykol Daviol...it's russian for little devil." She now smirked watching each and every face very carefully.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:08 am

"What, no names?" he said quicly, laughing slightly. "Come on, I gave you my name, can't I get any of your's?"

Valerie sighed and turned to the guy. 'Sorry for my rudeness. I'm Valerie. Nice to meet you Tryphaena.", she said as she put up a cool act and brave front. She stuck out her hand for a handshake with the guy. Normally she wouldn't have, but her wish was to get rid of her fear of men, and this was a way to start.

She decided better not make them think she was cookoo too. She closed her textbook again and turned to the group of people around her. "And what brings you people to the lounge today?", she asked as she moved her long hair out of her eyes.

"I see your reading on the subject of medicine..are you a doctor or an intern in training?"

Valerie looked at the new lady that walked in. She looked only a year or two older than herself. "Yes actually, I'm studying to be a surgeon. But I'm still in med-school. Are you in the medical field as well?", she asked.

Last edited by Looney on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:10 am

Tryphaena smiled at Faith. Hmm... Faith was a nice name... at least he'd gotten one name. But he wondered where her nickname came from. Little devil? The Russian was a mouthful in any case... "Is there a shorter version of that nickname or would I have to say the whole thing?" he inquired, smirking slightly and not skipping a beat with the next question. "And if I may ask, how did you get the nickname..." he grinned at her, setting his wine glass on the table and smoothing his hair down a bit.

He shook Valerie's hand happily. That made two names... he was doing pretty well for just having met them. She resisted the urge to kiss her hand, knowing that it would upset someone like her, and instead reluctantly withdrew his hand.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:15 am

Faith smiled. "yes accutaly I'm a neru surgeon I Have tons of books in the back of my car if you'd every like to borrow any and if you need Help studying I'd be happy too oblige." Faith smiled then took another bite of her cake happily. Before sipping some punch and then nibbling on her cookie.

"Is there a shorter version of that nickname or would I have to say the whole thing?" he inquired, smirking slightly and not skipping a beat with the next question. "And if I may ask, how did you get the nickname..."

"Accutally my Older brother pet name is Davoil..Meaning devil" She paused and seemed to look sad for only a moment. "and It was given to him by Vikas one of our best russain friends..and he named me little devil..Kinda saying I'm a spitting image of My older brother." She smiled then laughed.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:19 am

Wren was quite avidly involved in clogging his arteries when a woman deigned to interrupt him by waving madly in his direction. For a second, he wasn't quite sure she was waving at him. He glaced over his shoulder then back at the girl. When the girl got closer and it was apparent she in fact had been waving at him, it was too late for him to respond anyways, so he just sat like an irritable lump. He cocked his head slightly in annoyance. Now some obnoxious guy next to him was hitting on all the girls, including the one who had just pulled a seat next to himself. If there was anything Wren couldn't stand, it was guys who constantly hit on women. Actually, Wren just couldn't stand men at all. He barely even had a tolerance for women and since that was mostly sexual, you could say he only interacted with people at all for purely selfish reasons.

Wren managed a kind of pained smile in the girl's direction before pushing his empty plate away from him. He sat, frozen, for a moment. He was torn between wanting to get the hell out of there and between deflating the womanizer next to him with a few well placed remarks. Such was common with Wren. He was often split between hating people too much to be around them and hating people enough to insult them.

Savy
Admin

http://victorywings.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Carlos walked in lazily showing the doorman his card as he slumped on the bar and ordered himself a nice juicy burger and slumped his head down on the bar. He saw the others but decided he was to lazy to talk. When he opened his eyes again the burger had showed up and a he hungrily chowed down.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 pm

"Nice to meet you Valerie." Larka flashed her a slight smile then it widen a bit as she saw more poeple come over to greet her. The smiled faded as one guy started to flirt with her. She didn't even know him and he was already flirting with her. Alas she was thankful none where from Transylvania, else they might recogonize her and turn her into the police. She felt a chill of fear run down her spine, but acted like nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Hello there ladies" he said smoothly, "I don't believe I've seen you around here before. My name is Tryphaena"

"Oh, hello. My name is Larka." She moved her long black hair out of her face, revealing her blue-grey eyes. She looked at the female named Faith. "Hello." She smiled again then saw a male blushh and giggled a bit seeing it. "Hey there."

Larka decided she wanted some food, and walked over to the buffet. She picked up a plate, then picked up a few sweets and began eatting as she noticed a guy sitting at a table by himself. As she noted his posture she decided not to say anything. She walked back over to the group that started out small, but grew larger as time passed.

Larka then noticed a brightly dressed young women, squinting her eyes against the brightness of her clothes. Back home people didn't dress like that, but in America it was different, way different. She has seen many strange and intersting clothes here, but none like the ones the woman had. She smiled true enough though when the woman looked at her. "Hey."

She then looked at Valerie as she asked a question. "I was on my way out to eat, but decided to stop here for a bit. You?" Larka flashed a look as another male showed up, she wondered to herself if he will be joining the others as well.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:33 am

(sure)

Tryphaena smiled at Larka. Score! three of four names... only one left. He suddenly felt a brooding, hateful presence behind him. Grudgingly, he turned his head to see a man glaring at him from where he had just finished his gluttonous meal. Tryphaena managed a terrible fake smile and quickly turned back to the others, hiding his disgust. Obviously anti-social and definately hated him... not to mention a slob. He'd make a point of trying to avoid him.... entirely. He knew of course fate would interfere and throw the guy in his path a couple of times unwantedly.

He watched Faith as she spoke, catching the hint of sadness... obviously some sort of connection to her brother there... and not a happy one so no shortening the nickname. He exhaled deeply and thought for a second, deciding he'd better not try to get too friendly too fast. "Well, I suppose for now I'll just call you Faith then" he said happily. "And then Larka right?" he smiled at her and extended his hand to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:28 pm

"Nice to meet you Valerie."

Valerie nodded her head to Larka with a smile. She had no trouble with girls but because of her past, boys were an issue to her. She continued to sit there still, but trying to act normal. Her lavender silver eyes roamed around the lounge looking at the people around her. There was another guy sitting by himself at a table, blaring orange hair that screamed "wild". His back was to her but she could see empty plates with cream, so the guy had a sweet tooth. But seemed very antisocial and that was fine with Valerie, she was antisocial a bit as well. Another guy had come in and had taken a seat at the booth, ordering a burger and digging in.

Valerie turned to the other shy guy with glasses, he seemed nice enough, but also an introvert. Then there was Tryphaena next to her, and he obviously had way to much sugar for breakfast. She looked at the three girls near her as well. Faith, the blindingly bright one in the dress, Larka, the one that seemed very social, and then Toph who hadn't said much but a 'hi".

"I was on my way out to eat, but decided to stop here for a bit. You?"

Valerie turned back to Larka and nodded her head in the girl's direction. It seemed like Valerie was the youngest one, she was 19, and by looking at the faces around her, the others were older than her by a few years. "I thought it would be nice here rather than my room, and they had cake, couldn't resist the cake.", she said.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:48 pm

(alright ima re enter here xD) Jake walked in with a backpack and books to see all these people in the lounge "Oh my, I'm sorry am is this a party?" He said slightly blushing as He used his knee to push his books up from slipping out from under is arms. "I didn't mean to intrud."
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:11 pm

"And then Larka right?" he smiled at her and extended his hand to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you"

Larka smiled back, and tooks his hand shaking it. "The same to you." She smiled back at Valerie. "Ah I see, and I agree with you there." The thing about Larka was that she was very social, yet she had a couple of dark secrets hidden. She was good at hiding her emotions as she has been ever since her sister died. They had been really close, and what happen had scarred her for life. Therefor she didn't want anyone to know or see her sad, so she learned how to hide her emotions.

She looked over as another man walked in. She saw him struggiling with his books and smiling walked over him to help him. "Let me take those for you."

(Lol I don't think so.)
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Carlos finished and yawned. He wanted to go for a run but he was to tired. He ordered himself a beer and laid back wondering what was going on.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next