Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Shuffle

+4
Lachryma
Kipcha
Misaki-san
Looney
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Love Shuffle - Page 6 Empty Re: Love Shuffle

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 am

Faith smiled gently shooing away her purring calico Before answering the door giving him a brillant smile her eyes sparkling. "Hello." Faith smiled as she inclined her head forward slightly her eyes shining give him one of her seductive looks.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Valerie clutched the sides of her seat as Wren drove. Her mind was reeling. He drove wayyyyy to fast for her. She put on a brave face but her hands gave her away as her knuckles were white. The ride was so smooth that she didn't feel like he was going fast, but when her eyes looked at his spedometer, her eyes bugged. He was reaching 90 mi/hr, and it wasn't a long drive!

She closed her eyes, and when she opened them they were in front of the small bakery. Valerie looked around her, seeing the environment still. She blinked. They were there? Well with him driving like the devil was on his tail, she wasn't too surprised, key word too.

She felt his eyes on her and she turned her head to look at him. She blinked at him, trying to be brave even though she thought she would die in the car. "W-what?", she mentally cursed herself for stuttering. Val looked at Wren, at times like this, she wanted to know what a guy like him was thinking, what went on in his mind, but then there were other times that she never wanted to know what went on in his guy mind.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:18 pm

(Jake needs to post too)
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:22 pm

As Toph walked into the area she saw Tryphaena, smiling back at the dude. "Thanks you don't look so bad yourself." Still smiling she checked him out as he did the same, then started walking towards the door. "Well let's just walk it's not too far and we can get to know each other on the way." Hearing the charm she smiled back and looked over her shoulder,"Coming?"
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:26 am

He grinned slightly and followed her out the door in a dignified manner. The air was cool and a nice breeze flowed between the buildings. As they tromped down the sidewalk their shoes tapped against the cement, keeping a steady rythm. Tryphaena began to feel uneasy in the relative silence and cleared his throat. "So what type of things do you make at your bakery?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:56 pm

"I make pastries and sometimes cakes."Toph wondered why Tryphaena was so quiet if he was talking kinda loud earlier."What do you do for a living?"So far the date was heading to a good start and by the end of it she was hoping they'd know each other a bit better.After a minute or two they arrived to the small cute bakery.
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:10 am

He smiled, happy to have a good conversation topic now. He pulled the door open for Toph at the bakery. "Pastrys? Interesting" he grinned "What do I do for a living? I own a gormet restraunt not too far from here. You may have heard of it. It's called Sachertorte, named after a type of cake" he chuckled lightly as they walked in. "From the name you can guess we specialize in deserts, but we make real dinners also" He followed her in, glancing around and trying to build up a profile of the store.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Carlos blushes and smiles "Hello" He peeks over her shoulder to get a look at her apartment.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:47 pm

"Baking is instresting when you're not burning it or yourself."Toph walked in the bakery and had a feeling to just go and work all over again."Oh yeah I remember earlier about the prize just for participarting, owning a restraunt sounds intresting."She turned around and looked at Tryphaena seeing he was observing the room."Do you like what you see?"
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Savy Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:36 am

"What what?" He rested his head on the steering wheel as he stared at her. He stretched his arms out on the dash. "I'm just waiting for you to regain control over yourself, V-Valerie." He yawned lazily and turned to glance at the pastry shop. He was so hungry, he could feel the saliva forming in his mouth as a delcious sweet scent drifted into the car. "If you're going to be hanging around me for awhile, you should get used to how I do things." His speech was unaffected, frank. He looked at her with one eye. "It would be troublesome for me if you had heart attack or something." He got out of the car, closed his door and walked around to open Valerie's door for her. He held out a hand, his usual disdainful smirk upturning his lips. "Come, my lady. My appetite has no patience."

Savy
Admin

http://victorywings.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:57 pm

"What what?" "I'm just waiting for you to regain control over yourself, V-Valerie."

Valerie straightened herself out and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I'm perfectly in control of myself.", she said as she turned to look at the bakery as well. She sniffed. Ah the luscious delicious aroma of sweets and pastries. She felt her mouth salivating at the thought of their yummy scrumptious cakes. Val had to will herself not to start drooling, that would be embarrassing.

"If you're going to be hanging around me for awhile, you should get used to how I do things." His speech was unaffected, frank. He looked at her with one eye. "It would be troublesome for me if you had heart attack or something."

She snapped out of her daydream in cakeland and turned to Wren. "Oh don't worry about that. I assure you I won't get a heartattack anytime soon. Frankly I'm sure I'll get used to your ways soon. But I should caution you in getting a heart attack. If you start stuffing cake down your throat once we get in that might very well happen.", she said. Val watched a bit confused when he just up and left the car, but she then realized where he was going when he stopped by her door, opened it up and held out his hand.

"Come, my lady. My appetite has no patience."

Valerie looked at his hand and then back at him. She knew very well he was asking for her hand. But frankly, she wasn't ready to have skin-to-skin contact with a guy....yet. Key word yet. So being cool, she stuck his ticket in his hand and got out by herself. She'd explain her problem to him later, if he wanted to hear it. But for now, she'd play it cool. She took out hers and waved it at him. "Good, looks like our stomachs have one thing in common. Let's not waste time then. To the cakes.", she said as she started marching to the bakery.

Last edited by Looney on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:42 am

Tryphaena nodded. It was a nice little bakery, deffinately a change from his huge restraunt. It made him feel at home, the pastel colors and quiet music along with the interesting people in a more real setting seemed inviting even to an upper-class person like himself. He smiled warmly as he looked around, caught himself out of character, and straightened up. "It's very nice" he said, "It's deffinately very welcoming." he sniffed the air. "And the pastries smell delightful" he glanced at the window as a car door shut and suddenly grinned. Wren and Valerie were there, now the fun began. "looks like we have company" he said in a sly voice as the two visitors started towards the door.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaki-san Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Also hearing a car door shut from the outside Toph twirled around.Remembering the competion between Wren and Tryphaena earlier...this was not gonna be a pleasant evening.Making a delightful face she said,"Cool I wonder if they'd like to join us?"
Misaki-san
Misaki-san

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:16 am

Her apartment is neatly decorated with hanging posters of animals her couch is a light blue color and the pillos have a few paw prints on them a ltitle kitty cat rubs against her leg and she smiles then kneels down to bed it. Her house has several horse figurines and her photo's are silly phot's of herself friends family and of course her pets.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6